Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 1, 2018 9:31 AM

Dec 2016
Sakura Luna

”ohh... I’d love it if you would teach it to me. We’re gonna need to find a space where we can practice.” She finished eating her mac and cheese and gazed at Melody. ”well, what do you like to do for fun?”
Oct 1, 2018 9:39 AM

May 2018
Name: Melody Redstar

@Sakura_megami

"Hmm.. Sing and play games. Explore places and try to do more with may darklight. Hmm, we can go to your room and unpack and play the song there. She winks at her We likely would have fun.
Oct 1, 2018 10:09 AM

Dec 2016
Sakura Luna

”Sure we can go to my room then and unpack” she picks up both of there left overs and goes throws them in the trash. As she does so, she sees a flyer for an obstacle course event. She heads back to Melody, ”what do you think of this?”
Oct 1, 2018 10:11 AM

May 2018
Name: Melody Redstar

@Sakura_megami

She reads it and smiles " Sounds fun. I'm game if you are." She holds out her hand "[color=lightgreenready to go to your room?[/color]"
Oct 1, 2018 10:22 AM

Dec 2016
Sakura Luna

“I’d love to do this event with you”” She would hold her hand and let her lead the way to her room.
Oct 22, 2018 9:04 AM

May 2013
Anthony Atwater

Anthony was feeling hungry after their event and checking out his new room. He made his way into the line and waited for his order. Once he had his food, he would sit down at an empty table before starting to eat his roast beef sandwich.
Oct 22, 2018 9:48 AM

Dec 2016
Abigail Flohr

Abigail arrived at her destination, the cafeteria! She came in with a lot of energy despite being super hungry. ”what to get! What to get! What to get!” She glances over at the menu and decided to get ove roasted potatoes with vegetables and orange chicken. She paid for her food then awaited for it to be made. Once it was made, Aby would take it and look for a table. As she was looking for a table, she spotted Tony. She walked over to his table and sat across from him. ”looks to me, like you ain’t getting away from me that easily.. hehe”
Oct 22, 2018 9:56 AM

May 2013
Anthony Atwater

@sakura_megami
Tony would be eating his sandwich, quietly looking out the window when suddenly he would hear someone pull out the chair from across from him and sit down. Looking to see who it was, he spotted Aby, who had some clever words for him. Anthony would chuckle a little "haha i guess not, so what did you think of your new room?" he would ask
Oct 22, 2018 10:20 AM

Dec 2016
Abigail Flohr

Abigail looked at Tony and his sandwich then she looked at her food. ”I like mine better! As for my room, Is amazing!! It has everything you could ever ask for. It has a nice shower and a comfy bed. My favorite part is that it has lots and lots of mirrors! You can never go wrong with mirrors, hehe. What did you think of your room? Also why you choose a sandwich as food... making me feel like a fat ass here for getting so much food” She said Before taking a bite of the roasted potatoes she had.
Oct 22, 2018 10:38 AM

May 2013
Anthony Atwater

@sakura_megami
"haha i would hope so, your the one who has to eat it. Oh so i guess you really like your new place, thats good, I like mine as well, the view is better and the bed is much softer compared to the others. too bad i couldn't get one with a jucczi tub or something." he would say as the thought about the rooms, only to then hear her comment about the food again. "haha well i just like sandwiches, theres so many different ways to prepare em theres a kind that almost everyone likes. haha well i could always help Joker~" he would say with a cheeky smile as he reached over and scooped up some of her potatoes onto a fork before eating it. "mm those are better than they look." he would say
Oct 22, 2018 11:00 AM

Dec 2016
Abigail Flohr

“Heyyy!! No steeling my food! Jk jk, I probably won’t finish all that. But was in the mood for home style food. I think this is the closest I could get to it. I mean I do also like sandwiches. My favorite type is turkey bacon! You can’t go wrong with that! What food would your mom make you, while growing up? What was your favorite? Abygail would hear everything he had to say about his room. It seemed as if for the most part, he was satisfied. ”a jacuzzi ! Really? Now I just think that your asking for to much” she said that last part while giggling
Oct 22, 2018 11:39 AM

May 2013
Anthony Atwater

@sakura_megami

Tony would laugh hearing her whine about the food a bit before she would tell him why she got the potatoes. She wanted some homestyle cooking, and apprently that lead to asking him what he would normally eat, and what was his favorite. Tony would think for a moment "no you can not, oh my mom? Well she is a pasta lover so almost every chance she had she made something with noodles or whatever. My favorite would have to be this chicken Alfredo casserole she used to make. Oh? You Say that now but I bet you'd like one in your own room too wouldn't ya?" he would like as they continued to talk about various things.
Oct 22, 2018 1:49 PM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He enter and orders a soup with only veggies, a cold tea and a glace donut. He paid and went to sit, placing the tray on the table and then sitting down. He started to eat the soup, taking some drinks from the tea. When he was done with the soup, he went and ate the donut. He now rested with his stomach full, drinking the rest of the tea slowly.
Oct 23, 2018 8:00 AM

Dec 2016
Abigail Flohr

Aby took another bite of the potatoes before digging into some of the chicken. ”ohh so your mom likes pasta, Nice! You can’t go wrong with cheesy pasta. It’s sooooo gooood! Hmmm as for a jacuzzi in my rooom... Yeah it be nice to relax in a jacuzzi after a mission or an event. Speaking of which.... want to do the event the principal was talking about?”
Oct 23, 2018 8:06 AM

May 2013
Anthony Atwater

@sakura_megami

Tony would keep eating his meal while they chatted, " yeah so i have a good love for it too, and see it would be a nice idea. Oh? the event, it was a treasure hunt or something right? yeah i'm down for that. should we try finding others if its another group event?" he would ask as he started to look around at the other students.
Oct 23, 2018 8:13 AM

Dec 2016
Abigail Flohr

Aby Was taking a bite of chicken and potato, when she realized that she forgot water. ”oh damn.. I forgot water, I’ll just grab a bottle before leaving. As for finding teammates, hmmm I say we just let the school pick our teammates. It’ll be less hard that way. We could always do something else before that event starts”
Oct 23, 2018 8:24 AM

May 2013
Anthony Atwater

@sakura_megami

He would chuckle a bit seeing as she forgot to get herself a drink, Tony would offer her his water bottle he had already drinken some from. "here want a sip of mine? and alright we can let the school decide. but about doing something before the event starts, how about we go explore some more? I haven't really found out where everything is yet and I don't want to keep relying on you all the time." he would say with a laugh
Oct 23, 2018 8:38 AM

Dec 2016
Abigail Flohr

Aby Looked at his water bottle which he offered her some, then she looked at his lips before looking at the water bottle again. ”stupid girl thoughts..” she mumbled before sipping some of his water and giving it back to him. ”thanks! That’s a great idea. I mean so far we have only been here and in the garden. We still need to explore the roof top, pool and outside cafe amongst other things”
Oct 23, 2018 8:47 AM

May 2013
Anthony Atwater

@sakura_megami
Aby would seem to mumble something before taking his water and having a drink, he would tilt his head in curiousity but wouldn't push for an answer. She would then agree to exploring saying they still had plenty of places to go and see. "yeah, so where do you want to go first? my vote is for the rooftop." he would say
Oct 25, 2018 10:07 AM

Dec 2016
Abigail Flohr

"hmm sure, we can go to the rooftop. We will probably be able to find all the places we want to go to from up there. We might even be able to play a few games up there. If you are up for it" Aby got up after she finished eating and threw away her and Tony's trash. She returned toward their table in order to get him. "Alright, lets go"
Oct 25, 2018 10:21 AM

May 2013
Anthony Atwater

@sakura_megami

Tony would listen to what Aby had to say in reply, thinking about playing a game while they were on the rooftop. Tony would nod to agree with her "sure sounds like fun, Thanks." he would add as she threw away their trash together. he would then get up and get ready to follow her around the school once more.
Oct 25, 2018 10:25 AM

Dec 2016
Abigail Flohr

"damn it, if only we could fly up there, that would be so fun!" She would say this before leading the way and exiting out of the cafeteria
Oct 26, 2018 10:39 AM

May 2009
Oct 29, 2018 5:59 AM

May 2009
Lanz Brothood

He enters with Vol and ask for a full meal breakfast: 1 pancake, 1 french toast, 1 waffle, 1 fry egg, 1 slice of ham, 1 slice of bacon, 1 sausage, a bow of mixed fruits and a cold tea. He paid then walked to the table and began to eat.
Oct 29, 2018 11:15 PM

Dec 2012
Volezihr Fallen

Level: 1 • Lifespan:5
Magic: The Dragon lover

Look at what they had and ourerd a lot of food for himshelf. He sits down and eats some as he smiles.
..... :'(
Oct 30, 2018 4:23 AM

May 2009
Lanz Brothood

When he was done eating, he drank the tea and then said "I'm sorry for my behaviour... It's been a while since I have done it, you look atractive so I just went for it. Hope we can still be friends... I really thank youbfor getting me out of the sutiation yesterday." He smiles really relief
Oct 30, 2018 5:22 AM

Jun 2017
Kazuya Nahagiiv

Bursting through the door like an angry rhino, Kazuya's ravenous hunger was obvious. Rushing towards the empty counter, along the way his eyes were already darting across the displayed food, unable to decide what to pick, until he finally reached the cashier, where a very tasty looking sandwich with some kind of dark meat caught his eye. Given that his taste buds were quite weird, and the color reminded him of hound meat, he almost started drooling at the thought of its taste. "I'll take two of those." He pointed, waiting for the cashier to prepare his plate and the second sandwich, meanwhile turning around to take a quick look, scanning for an empty table.
Oct 30, 2018 5:27 AM

May 2009
Lanz Brothood

While he saw Vol eat, he decided to look around. As he did, he froze when he saw a pretty familiar face. He thought it might be just his imagination, he shaked his head and went to look back at Vol.
Oct 30, 2018 8:22 AM

Dec 2012
Volezihr Fallen

eats and nods "I see. It fine with me and I am glad I could help." He smiles back and look around.."Hey is that the guy you were lokking for?"
Oct 30, 2018 9:49 AM

May 2009
Lanz Brothood

He nods slowly "Glad you can see him... I though I was losing my mind..." He looked at Vol and said "Thank you, really... See you around?" He stood and waved at Vol while making his way to Kazuya.
Oct 30, 2018 11:04 PM

Dec 2012
Volezihr Fallen

He nods and give a warm smiles "i'm glad you found him. Have fun"
Nov 1, 2018 4:22 AM

Jun 2017
Kazuya Nahagiiv

Just as he was about to take his seat, placing the plate o' sandwiches onto the table in front of him, Kazuya noticed Lanz walking towards the general direction. "Hey hey!" The boy said in a loud upbeat, somehow impatient tone, sending a smile and a wave towards the man, standing up from his half crouching position in order to greet him properly.

@linette
Nov 1, 2018 5:19 AM

May 2009
Lanz Brothood

He reach to Kazuya and hug him tight without saying much. He felt guilty for trying to cheat on him, but Kazuya appeared just before he could do the mistake. He thought I really like him that much, huh?

@NeonBoye
linetteNov 1, 2018 5:26 AM
Nov 1, 2018 5:25 AM

Jun 2017
Kazuya Nahagiiv

Kazuya returned the hug without any complaints, he was a bit surprised at how feelsy Lanz was getting, but decided not to question the thought too much. "Missed me that much huh?" He muttered in a slightly smug, but happy tone, witch a short chuckle to follow it up shortly after, as the boy was soon burying his face into Lanz's shoulder.

@linette
Nov 1, 2018 5:30 AM

May 2009
Lanz Brothood

He answered by grabbing Kazuya's butt and squeezing it lightly. He really wanted to do it, but he didn't wanted to sound too impatient "Mhm"

@NeonBoye
Nov 1, 2018 5:41 AM

Jun 2017
Kazuya Nahagiiv

Kazuya already had a knack for figuring out when Lanz was trying to hide his excitement, so in return the boy would give his partners neck a quick, sneaky, soft bite before muttering. "A bit excited, are we?"

@linette
Nov 1, 2018 5:46 AM

May 2009
Lanz Brothood

He shivered and panted, Kazuya was really pushing the guy to his limit "Grab your food so we can leave" He said with a tone of impatient and slightly of a command

@NeonBoye
Nov 1, 2018 5:51 AM

Jun 2017
Kazuya Nahagiiv

Kazuya didn't even have the time to unpack his sandwiches, so it wasn't quite the chore for him to simply take the bag. After doing so, he'd get by Lanz's side, hugging his right arm in a sort of cutesy way."C'mon~. Lets go." By the tone of his voice, the boy seems to be hot n' ready as well, if not even more than his partner.

@linette
Nov 1, 2018 5:55 AM

May 2009
Lanz Brothood

He walked with Kazuya to Lanz's room

@NeonBoye
Nov 28, 2018 5:05 PM

May 2009
Kenneth Shadire

He enters and smiles "Not bad, whoever did that map sure was accurate" He walks closer to the menu and sees what his options would be

@Sakura_megami
Nov 29, 2018 11:40 AM

Dec 2016
Mikaela Hyakuya

”Thanks for leading the way man. Food will be on me as a thanks. Now let’s see...” Mika would take a moment to look at the menu. ”oh.. they have a nice range of food. I think I’ll have a bigger with cheese fries and lemonade. What do you want?”

@linette
Nov 29, 2018 2:12 PM

May 2009
Kenneth Shadire

He shakes his head "It's fine, I can pay for my own..." He went on and asked for some rice with meat and a bottle of water.

@Sakura_megami
Dec 3, 2018 11:06 AM

Dec 2016
Mikaela Hyakuya

”This is exactly why I can’t be nice..” Mika ordered the food that he said he was going to order and waited for it to be done. He poked Ken’s stomach and giggled. ”what do you like to do for fun? I didn’t get a chance to ask before but I am very curious”

@linette
Sakura_megamiDec 3, 2018 7:39 PM
Dec 3, 2018 3:54 PM

May 2009
Kenneth Shadire

He wanted to say more but decided to leave it like that, then he asked something else while poking him "I don't really do anything fun... I like to train... Eat and sleep are good too" He was showing a really lazy side of him.

@Sakura_megami
Dec 3, 2018 7:42 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaela Hyakuya

”Ehh.. that’s no fun.. then again what is better then eating and sleeping.. well I can think of one thing..hehe Mika took his food which was already done and walked towards and empty table. He would lead ken and eventually sat down

@linette
Dec 3, 2018 7:50 PM

May 2009
Kenneth Shadire

He payed and then follow Mikaela after his food was given to him, it seemed the guy was pretty talkative... Made Kenneth feel a bit out of place since he didn't tend to speak much.

@Sakura_megami
Dec 3, 2018 8:38 PM

Dec 2016
Mikaela Hyakuya

Mika thought that Ken was being quite before because he was sick. However it seemed that Was actually ken’s personality. He was a bit on the quieter side. Mika sat down and took one fry and started to eat it.

@linette
Sakura_megamiDec 5, 2018 9:43 AM
Dec 5, 2018 10:06 AM

May 2009
Kenneth Shadire

He kept on eating, this was really hitting the spot. There could be seen a small glimps of happiness.

@Sakura_megami
Dec 5, 2018 10:28 AM

Dec 2016
Mikaela Hyakuya

This was probably the happiest that Mika has seen Ken. He smiled and also decided to enjoy his food. He would fill up fries with chees before stuffing them to his mouth. The food was extremely good

@linette
Dec 5, 2018 12:46 PM

May 2009
Kenneth Shadire

He was surprised Mikaela didn't try talking while eating. He didn't mind, he love the silence. He finishes eating and relaxes.

@Sakura_megami
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Cedric x Elias Ending

linette - Mar 1

0 by linette »»
Mar 1, 1:16 PM

» Jens planning thread

Sakura_megami - Mar 14, 2022

2 by Sakura_megami »»
Feb 13, 7:15 PM

» Lagoon Island Paradise ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 3, 2022

884 by linette »»
Jan 19, 11:32 AM

» Blossom Kingdom -Castle- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jun 11, 2021

1540 by linette »»
Jun 26, 2023 6:25 PM

Sticky: » Institute's Registration -Character Creation- ( 1 2 )

Sakura_megami - Sep 18, 2018

86 by Astachanna »»
Jun 26, 2023 4:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.