Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 26, 2018 10:15 AM
Sep 2017
Does this have NTR?
I would like to know if this has NTR before starting because I really hate it.
Mar 26, 2018 10:45 PM

Apr 2016
Not in the sense of “cheating” per say, but in the case of MC chose this girl but we all know that she’s not best girl type of thing. More like a love triangle than anything else, then stuff happens mid-way and relationship goes back and forth. There’s really no way to explain well other than to just read for yourself, but I’m sure there’s no noticeable NTR.
2D > 3D
Aug 14, 2018 5:18 AM
Aug 2018
Sir_Alonne said:
Does this have NTR?
I would like to know if this has NTR before starting because I really hate it.

from what i know and many opinion from many ppl,,
the teacher love main char but knowing Stu-teacher is bad, and when she confused,, her old first love(married man) using her feeling and date her, but so far i read (less than 30) main char secretly dating hina after making her break from married man, while in process teacer's little sister begun have feeling to main char

from many point
theacer is used item and to weak willed
while teacher's little sister when knowing his big sister love affair begun interested on sex and doing it with person he just meet on mixer

some ppl say teacher is slut coz dating married man even she know this is bad consequence
while some ppl say the little sister slut just doing sex just coz interested wiht ppl she men 4 1st time and forcing her love and did't consider the main feeling and on same time ignore and take advantage another man

some say the teacher is so realistic for sacrificed her love for main char future (many problem Stu- teacher and sibling relation) some saw her as big heart for considering her loved some say she weak willed so give up on him

some say the little sister strong willed and creative (some say sly) on taking main char from her big sister and support even when teacher leave the main char but some say she is autistic for forcing and wierd and angry when she can have main char feeling

well anyway,, eng is my 3 or 4 lang,, sorry for my bad i hope u understand,, lets make sort,, if u ask bout nts,, i can say no,, but coz the main character loved (teacher) got taken advantage by her fist love ,, but its only on fest 10 chap,, and next as long u want to forgive her mistake and want to love used item it's should be ok

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.