Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 8, 2018 12:56 PM

Aug 2015
(sorry about that Alyss onee-sama, I been running all around the place, give me a minute)
Mar 8, 2018 12:57 PM

Mar 2018
(@YFang it's fine, no rush, was just wondereing if maybe you didn't see it or something, just giving a small reminder notification :) )
Mar 8, 2018 1:27 PM

Aug 2015
The Ajatar had bitten successfully Hiroyuki arm, though it didn't really went as planned as it got as thanks a knife in crusted at his body, and not only that but also some extrange magic circles of blood that exploded on him.
Akmost dead, the Ajatar negated to die like that tried a suicide move, as soon as he was freed and damaged he would only want to attack once again the one that caught it in the first place as he looked to be the more damaged, quickly he tried to bite one last time hiroyuki, this time around at his neck.
Mar 8, 2018 1:30 PM

Mar 2018
Elise Einzberg
Character Info | Character Stats

@Raiores @Neon0410 @YFang

As she saw hiro and rai struggling with the ajatar who refused to die, Elise casted a heal at Hiroyuki who was having his arm treated as if it was lunch, and was going for the throat next, not only did she heal him but she put the shield on him too just for the extra bit of defence in case he did get seriously wounded.

Lifeforce: 5/5
Suture wound: On C/D for 1 post
Shield: Active for 3 post

Thousand Thread: On C/D for 2 posts
Mar 8, 2018 2:16 PM

Jun 2017
Hiroyuki Nesho'en
Stats

No matter her efforts, given the abnormal amount of damage Hiroyuki took, even though his cracked bones would feel a lot better, and usable again, he wasn't able to move his entire left arm anymore. The open wounds, especially the one on his shoulder, the dagger which went straight through his forearm, the bite marks of the Ajatar's giant fangs. There was just too much damage to be healed so easily. As the serpent charged at him, annoyed at this whole situation far over the edge, he'd clap his hands together before his left arm completely gave out, as a wave of thunder would follow to resonate from him. Taking up the form of the Sky Splitter dragon, his entire body started becoming covered in sky blue scales as his eyes changed into those of a true heavenly serpent. The bite aimed at his neck would have no effect, rather, as soon as he felt the fangs on his neck, he'd grab the snake, throwing it onto the ground in mockery of its last attempt at retaliation, before stepping on its skull.

As two out of the three creatures were dead, while one was safely knocked out, the bloodied, broken up, ravaged Hiroyuki was not done. He seemed furious for some reason. Turning towards Rai, he'd shortly walking up to him, before he'd slap the guy flat across the face with all the strength of his right hand, as that was the only arm he could move at the moment. The monk seemed like he should be on his knees, but the flame was still burning brightly, as he shouted out: "Idiot! Do you not realize you could've gotten all three of us killed! His shouting resonated throughout the whole forest, but that didn't stop him. His Sky Splitter scales started fading away at that moment, and were almost gone as his eyes went back to normal, somehow seeming even more menacing than the serpentine ones. "You're running after that girl like a depraved pup! A fucking animal in heat! Wouldn't it hurt you to use your head in combat!? Or are you too blinded that at this point your dick is doing all the thinking? She can take care of herself, if you took a moment to work with me instead of trying to look like a white knight this would have been over in half the time, and I wouldn't be bleeding my fucking SOUL out. Do you see this? He'd point at his left arm which at this point just swooned from side to side as Hiroyuki had no feeling left in it. "That's what happens when you don't take these situations SERIOUSLY, there is no fucking hero when your life is on the line. If Elise wasn't constantly mending my wounds you would be DEAD, together with me and your precious girl." After he was done with his speech, he'd simply take a deep breath before saying. "More creatures are bound to swarm us, and I doubt we can handle another attack of this scale since I'm out of commission. We should move out of the woodlands for now." He'd then turn to face Elise, barely managing to break a friendly smile, as he couldn't bare not doing so for a girl which did her best in this situation despite the odds. "Grab a Leshy's branch and Dryad's vine, and cut out the jaw from the Ajatar. We need proof of our success."

HP: 3
Flash Fist Style - Off Cooldown
Storm Deities Blessing - Off Cooldown
Stormraiders Surge - 3 Posts Cooldown
Sky-Splitter's Scales [Post Shield] - Used

@Alyssama @Raiores
Mar 8, 2018 6:35 PM

Sep 2016
Dragryder, Raiores

@Alyssama @neon0410
Lifespan: 6/7
Shield: out
C/D: 1 post

Rai was already pissed at the Ajatar's actions, as he had trusted in its brains for a moment. But he was wrong. Still, that's better than to have to worry about it. For him at least... It seems someone didn't like his decisions. Rai was really angry at this point, he didn't even care anymore.

He slowly walked towards the Dryad as he laughed softly, as if he was explaining a little mistake he made and could make up for. C'mon now, exaggerating a bit, are we? A lot! He sheathed his sword and pressed his thumb against his hand to cover the cut on it. He didn't need it any more, the battle was over. Sum it up in a few words, too lazy to memorize. He cracked his fingers using his thumb and his neck with his right hand as he was now standing right before the Dryad. If Elise didn't help, we'd find our way around it. You would die though, you only follow that empty head of yours. Hey Elly, get us a branch please!

Rai told them as he dropped to his knees so he could talk to the Dryad. I'm sorry, I just followed blindly. You're a nice monster, I tried to make up with you but the snake attacked. Wish we could end this peacefully. Rai smiled at it and extended his hand for a handshake.

Sorry again! After he was done with it, he'd grab one of the vines he cut off and take the snake's tail after cutting its head. We're using its tail! Rai started leaving the woodlands with the 2 others, not even bothering to look at Hiroyuki for his wounds. Laters! after saying goodbye to the Dryad, he would be taking his leave... Slowly.
Mar 8, 2018 7:01 PM

Aug 2015
The dryad reluctantly accepted Rai handshake as she was still scared, but after seeing that he really didn't meant any harm she let him take the vine without causing any trouble, and after that she left the area.
Now they had all that thet needed to prove their victory, and there were no more harmful beings around so now was their better chance to leave the woods without trouble.
Mar 8, 2018 7:20 PM

Mar 2018
Elise Einzberg

@Raiores @Neon0410 @YFang

Elise let out a sigh of relief, she knew hunting monsters would be tough, but she never imagined it would be THAT tough. Hiroyuki was barely even alive at this point, Elise would continue to heal him as they started to walk toward the exit, healing him whenever her mana would return, so he could at least make it out of the forest alive.

"please don't fight" She said. "We're supposed to be friends! We won! We get a new room now!" Trying to lighten the mood and focus on the victory. As they walked, she noticed a bow laying admist a skeleton, probably a victim of the woods before them, she looked at the bowand took it for herself, apologizing to the dead body.

"Sorry, but I need this more than you do" She said replacing her lost dagger.

Lifeforce: 5/5
Suture wound: On C/D for 1 post

Thousand Thread: On C/D for 1 posts
AlyssamaMar 8, 2018 7:24 PM
Mar 8, 2018 7:44 PM

Jun 2017
Hiroyuki Nesho'en
Stats

Hiroyuki let out a sigh of disappointment, he hated people who underestimate just how bad a certain situation can get, but rarely words his thoughts against them. As the flame of battle faded while the three walked along, the fact literally every inch of his body was in pain made him lose his will to argue with Rai. While Rai himself was probably oblivious to the fact, most of the relevant damage done to the monsters was by Hiroyuki, but the monk at this point didn't care enough to bring it up. Instead, he smiled for himself, satisfied with how exciting this fight was. To think something would push him this far, to the point where every single bone in his body hurt, it was refreshing in a weird way. All that yelling beforehand wasn't really for his own sake, dead or alive Hiroyuki was empty inside, all of his concerns were for his companions. His last sentence directed to Rai was: "Only fools which never had the chance to look into death's eyes can talk like that with no regrets. I pity you."

Noticing Elise was following him, expending mana at an alarming pace, he'd turn to face her and say in a low tone: "Don't waste so much energy, you'll exhaust yourself. I'll be fine, my bones are used to enduring." After doing so, he picked up the pace, walking a few meters ahead of them towards the outer edges of the woodlands.

HP: 4
Flash Fist Style - Off Cooldown
Storm Deities Blessing - Off Cooldown
Stormraiders Surge - 2 Posts Cooldown
Sky-Splitter's Scales [Post Shield] - Used

@Alyssama @Raiores
NeonzumiMar 8, 2018 7:47 PM
Mar 8, 2018 8:03 PM

Sep 2016
Dragryder, Raiores

@Alyssama @neon0410
C/D: Ready

Rai didn't care to argue any more, he was Vetter off without it anyway. Looking at him, he probably forgot about it already. Inside, he still thought about it a little, but he let the thought of food take his mind away from it. ...Okies! Rai shrugged at Hiroyuki's last words as he kept walking, not bothering to look at him.

He stopped and smiled at Elise as he pinched her cheek teasingly. Awww... Aren't you so cute!! He laughed after it as he continued walking, seeing as she picked a bow from a skeleton while Hiroyuki rushed to outside the forest.

He kept walking slowly, too lazy to move faster. But if Elise would catch up to Hiroyuki, he would do. It was probably best to stay away from him till they calm down, but he only followed for Elise. He didn't like being alone behind after all.
Mar 9, 2018 2:29 PM

Mar 2018
Elise Einzberg

@Raiores @Neon0410

They continued to walk to the edge of the woods to head back to the academy, she blushed and made a weird noise as he pinched her cheek, and looked at him in a kind of annoyed, but not really type face, sort of like "uuuu why'd you do that!".

She then burst out laughing suddenly.

"I can't believe we survived, I thought we were dead for sure!"
Mar 9, 2018 2:37 PM

Jun 2017
Hiroyuki Nesho'en
Stats

Hiroyuki simply continued walking ahead of the two, seeming lost in thought for the moment. Using his working arm, if you'd take a closer look you could see him playing around by making sparks around his hand and in his palm, kind of like miniature lighting, in a manner you'd see with a person squeezing a stress ball. That was about all he did as they were slowly approaching the woodland's exit.

@Alyssama @Raiores
Mar 9, 2018 2:49 PM

Sep 2016
Dragryder, Raiores

@Alyssama @neon0410
C/D: Ready

Of course not, I don't let cuties get hurt! Rai said jokingly as he walked with Elise. She was annoyed when he pinched her cheek earlier, and he laughed at that too back then. He looked around as they walked to the exit, and would look at Elise every little and smile at her if she looked back. He was bored, but had no idea how to kill time till they reached the academy. It was only awkward silence he hated, but couldn't be rid of.

And they finally reached after a while, We're here! Let's see our new room! Now the room could've been Elise's. But it's not like Rai did all that for free. But Welp he was of little to no help. Yeah, whatever.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Theo and Kiany's Journey ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

linette - Sep 21, 2018

1485 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Nov 14, 2022 6:19 AM

» Institute -Laundry-

linette - Jan 30, 2018

34 by linette »»
Feb 27, 2019 1:08 PM

» Market Place ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 26, 2018

447 by linette »»
Sep 21, 2018 9:56 AM

Sticky: » Institute's Registration -Character's Creation- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 20, 2018

400 by frogoten »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:40 PM

» Institution -Garden- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 21, 2018

1477 by Zelda102 »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.