Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

CAN anyone please tell me' how the Light Novels (volume 22) end for zero no tsukaima/familair of zero.

New
Feb 26, 2018 2:13 PM
Feb 2018
So I just finished season 4, and now I really want to know how the ending differs to the ending in the light novels (volume 22 which is not written by the original author but contains his main ideas). Please I really want to know Andy have been searching everywhere, really do not care about spoilers. Thank you for your help.
May 16, 2018 8:34 PM
Jan 2018
I really recommend you read the baka-tsuki novels, they make anime and manga look bad.
The plot of the novel is very political, the tone is much darker and violent, and unlike the anime, romalia, the pope, and Julius, are anything but friendly and trustworthy, they are completely fanatical in their prophecy, and despite of appearing calm and peaceful in nature, they are very toxic and dangerous.
They also explain the relationship between masters and familiars and their roles in the mission of Brimir and his former familiars.
I'm waiting for the translators to finish the job (there are only 10 chapters left), so I have not finished the series, but the romalia seems to be the main villain of the series, since the Holy Land they want to reach is Saito's Land. The anime is not bad, but the romance makes the anime looks bad, because the story is much more complex and full of twists.
Jul 6, 2020 2:20 PM
Jan 2011
F2k65 said:
I really recommend you read the baka-tsuki novels, they make anime and manga look bad.
The plot of the novel is very political, the tone is much darker and violent, and unlike the anime, romalia, the pope, and Julius, are anything but friendly and trustworthy, they are completely fanatical in their prophecy, and despite of appearing calm and peaceful in nature, they are very toxic and dangerous.
They also explain the relationship between masters and familiars and their roles in the mission of Brimir and his former familiars.
I'm waiting for the translators to finish the job (there are only 10 chapters left), so I have not finished the series, but the romalia seems to be the main villain of the series, since the Holy Land they want to reach is Saito's Land. The anime is not bad, but the romance makes the anime looks bad, because the story is much more complex and full of twists.

Care to update more? As I sadly won't read the novel (since it never finished for sad reasons...) so I was curious about what the Elf mentioned about a true demon (as in who is the 5? void magic-user - or was it really like in the anime - since I understand the 4th season of the anime was more or less made up - and so on). I understand that even Saito's felling are not that real but because of the contract? Any more details on that?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 17, 2012

71 by Toptenfunnymomen »»
Jan 5, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 23, 2012

381 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Mar 9, 2012

120 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 24, 2012

77 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 2, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Feb 3, 2012

135 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.