Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2018 8:38 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
For an anime about dragons, this wasn't very cool.
Oct 22, 2018 6:51 PM

Oct 2009
Shame the yuri scene with Ramie at the start was partially removed. The uncut scene goes on a bit further showing some fondling and cunnilingus before the dragon girl turns into magic, goes inside Ramie, possessing her.
GogettersOct 22, 2018 7:53 PM
Apr 8, 2020 11:32 PM

Sep 2018
Gogetters said:
Shame the yuri scene with Ramie at the start was partially removed. The uncut scene goes on a bit further showing some fondling and cunnilingus before the dragon girl turns into magic, goes inside Ramie, possessing her.

do you know where I can see the uncut version? You can DM me where to see it if you want.
Dec 8, 2020 12:40 PM

Aug 2020
I really liked Karisu's H scene but not gonna lie, her voice was getting kinda annoying after hearing her non stop durring the H scene.

Overall this was a pretty enjoyable hentai with amazing characters, good plot and quality H material. In my opinion it's one of the best from the 90's.

EDIT: By coincidence I managed to find the deleted Ramie H scene (in spanish Dub lol). It's exactly 1min long and nothing special tbh. It's just a little bit of caressing and cunnilingus before she eventaully gets possessed. Since it's quite explicit and it involves a loli I get why they would want to remove it. It's not really enjoyable though. Not worth wasting time trying to find it.
HentaiList10Dec 31, 2021 6:18 AM
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Oct 8, 2022 12:30 PM

Jan 2020
Kristiwazhere said:
Gogetters said:

do you know where I can see the uncut version? You can DM me where to see it if you want.

Both aren't active anymore
Was it sent to you cause I really need it
Oct 8, 2022 1:25 PM

Sep 2018
nachomaxo1 said:
Kristiwazhere said:

No it wasn't sent to me, sorry. Though judging from the post above yours it's probably not worth seeking out anyhow, lol.
Oct 8, 2022 4:19 PM

Jan 2020
Kristiwazhere said:
nachomaxo1 said:

No it wasn't sent to me, sorry. Though judging from the post above yours it's probably not worth seeking out anyhow, lol.

Well good news found a screenshot with the scene linked too bad the link itself is dead
Nov 24, 2022 2:04 PM

Jan 2020
Kristiwazhere said:
nachomaxo1 said:

Geogetters sent me a dm telling me where it is
Dec 21, 2022 9:30 PM
Dec 2022
nachomaxo1 said:
Kristiwazhere said:

Oh? Do you have permission to share the link, too?
Dec 21, 2022 9:51 PM

Jan 2020
CrinkleClawz said:
nachomaxo1 said:

Yes and here it is
https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/6961307
Apr 24, 1:35 AM
Jun 2017
Reply to nachomaxo1
CrinkleClawz said:
nachomaxo1 said:

Yes and here it is
https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/6961307
@nachomaxo1 the link is dead...

I saw the version uploaded to the Internet Archive but it's so low resolution. There HAS to be a higher resolution version online somewhere, right?
SleepingBRBApr 24, 1:44 AM
Apr 24, 10:16 AM

Jan 2020
Reply to SleepingBRB
@nachomaxo1 the link is dead...

I saw the version uploaded to the Internet Archive but it's so low resolution. There HAS to be a higher resolution version online somewhere, right?
@SleepingBRB
A pal of mine uploaded the Japanese DVD version on the Internet Archive
https://archive.org/details/dragonriderjp

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Rider Episode 1 Discussion

removed-user - Feb 24, 2018

1 by HentaiList10 »»
Dec 8, 2020 12:16 PM

» just saw this...

MsBloodySunday - Feb 16, 2016

2 by LeeShob »»
Aug 21, 2016 12:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.