Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2018 10:57 AM

Jan 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Sheele, you gotta do something or it could end up really bad.
Oct 18, 2021 9:47 AM

Apr 2018
Going to make a small post here.

Been binging Wind Breaker the last few days and honestly, it's one of the best manwha's I've ever read. I was pretty suprised after I found out that bycling could be drawn in a way that even people who are not interested in the sport can like the manhwa a lot.

The characters are seriously just my most favorite aspect of the manhwa. Every single one of them has an unique personality. Dom's my favorite for now. He has a pretty good backstory and I love the switch between his funny and stupid personality and his mad/aggressive personality. The other characters are looking pretty good tho. Espically Jay, you can see a pretty good development between his character from S1 and now. And I LOVE how they made the most HATED character one of the BEST characters. I'm talking about you, Vinnny!

And the amount of references the author uses to reference to One Piece, AOT, OPM etc.. the comedy is on point too. This literally has everything that you need.

The artsyle is pretty good too, espically for the bycle scenes. The white/black scenes are my favorite.

Anyway, this chapter..

I can't stand the mom, no one can.. I feel like she's getting pretty repetitive now. She hasn't done anything else beside saying 24/7 ''go study''. I wish they made her do something else for us to hate her more as a reader and for Jay to change and speak up for himself. Which pretty much happend in this chapter but I would have liked it to be done in a different way. Still liked it.

Badass Jay incoming..
SideCharacterKalOct 18, 2021 9:51 AM

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Feb 15, 2022 9:55 PM
May 2020
what a coincidence

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wind Breaker Chapter 1 Discussion

badbass55 - Jan 9, 2017

2 by Axel_Night »»
Apr 4, 5:57 PM

Poll: » Wind Breaker Chapter 28 Discussion

badbass55 - Jan 10, 2017

3 by Todoroki_Zoro88 »»
Feb 29, 11:33 PM

Poll: » Wind Breaker Chapter 470 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Nov 9, 2023

2 by karj100 »»
Feb 14, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Wind Breaker Chapter 478 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jan 10

2 by DarkHumor04 »»
Feb 9, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Wind Breaker Chapter 477 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jan 1

1 by SideCharacterKal »»
Jan 6, 7:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.