Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 12, 2018 12:14 PM

Feb 2016
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------

Ah finally my long awaited volume Kaori and Hajime's reunion, although it went a bit different then i expected i enjoyed every moment of it, and even a back story of how Kaori met Hajime, from now on every volume ill have Kaori too, such bliss, Myu was super cute cant wait to meet her mother! anyway good volume, cant wait for the next one.
Sep 28, 2019 1:12 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
The beggining was slower IMO, at least than last volume, whereas I really enjoyed the later half, some dialogue was rather cheesy and too generic, but for the most part it was written well, and as always, when the writter wants, he can really deliver some awesome action scenes.
Seeing Hajime reuniting with his older class was something many had been waiting for, and we did wait long, considering how long each volume is, but it was worth it, I was really happy for Kaori, and Shizuku too (Suzu is a really funny one), the rest I dont care, but for those 2, it was nice to see him coming and saving their hide.
Hajime doesnt take BS and sometimes goes far, but most of the time it is good to see him not being deluded by the stampt of being the MC, and just doing what was needed, killed that bitch ass demon for good (she was getting really annoying)!

Kaori extra story at the end was so adorable, fleshing out both her and Shizuku even more, which is nice since I was always interested on these two from the start! Laughed alot with either one of them, Kaori is really bold and a stalker, lol.
Then Shizuku supporting her friend like that, and being such a "pure" maiden that she would overeact from Kaori's words and misinterpret like that... CUTE and just put a smile on my face.

I m psyched Kaori joined the party and hope she does get more love since IMO the whole Yue x Hajime thing is going kinda stale and boring, they were at their best on vol1, and since then the writter has pretty much written other female cast that are more fun to read about (She and even Tio, and now Kaori and Shizuku), so I do think the plot does need to flesh out Yue more in the future, like her past, needs alot!
Meanwhile I just wanna give Kaori some love, she and Shea are so amusing to read about, happy to see alot more of her in the future, Shock and Awe for sure~~

I left the bonus stories for another time, and was already reading vol5, when I deciced to come back and I have to say... best bonus stories so far, wow.
They were all at least decent, but some were stellar, like Hajime riding on Tio's dragon form at night, it was so cute, they were others also good, but this was my favorite.
PlaycoolSep 30, 2019 12:19 PM
Aug 6, 2020 9:20 PM

Feb 2015
aight, I expected this but damn Kaori being in the harem is too meh. I prefer Shea's sex scene first but oh well...

Tho I think the story will progress with the Hero's party being dangled on but we'll see... Kinda expecting THE OMEGALUL CHURCH to get in the way but didnt it's gonna be this early.

Uhhh not really a Kaorifag and I'm still set in stone with Yue, I still think the bond Hajime had with Yue during the vol.01 still far outweighs everything. But I did liked how her feelings and thoughts were conveyed.

OmegaLUL Kouki... OmegaLUL.... just really a pain and facepalm read but damn it was good...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Volume 2 Discussion

BlackFIFA19 - Feb 12, 2018

8 by -DxP- »»
Apr 23, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Volume 1 Discussion

BlackFIFA19 - Feb 12, 2018

4 by -DxP- »»
Apr 20, 3:19 PM

» After Story?

RealityChanges - Mar 10

3 by Franklr_D »»
Mar 13, 6:33 AM

» Why is there no harem tag?

ariel_nugie - Feb 15

1 by Crusader_Requiem »»
Feb 17, 8:49 PM

» Can I Find Volume 13 Summary Anywhere?

Hejtero - Nov 24, 2023

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Nov 25, 2023 12:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.