Monogatari Series: First Season
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 3, 2021 7:20 AM
Aug 2020
BruhMan_ said:
Firebind2 said:

Actually, I don't care about that. Intention doesn't equal execution.

The second paragraph you typed is actual gibberish "he doesn't wanted to viewers to stay focus on who stay alive or who dies as he did in Otorimonogatari" English please.

And sure if this was a standardized test then maybe. However it isn't this is more akin to someone saying "he hates swiss" after tasting and someone barges in tears in his eyes saying "you can't say that about swiss unless you eat all of it." which is just asinine.

NisiO told that himself.
Just as I thought u have pure hatred from ur heart. and pls drop this matter.

Again, don't care. Although "told that himself" makes it sound like he like Nisi0 had to convince himself it was a good idea.

Which it wasn't. Makes the show a incoherent mess.

And I will continue repeating this criticism not because I hate the show but because (1) It's my opinion. (2) It pisses toxic fans like you off.

You want me to stop? Then stop being toxic and defensive on your favorite toy like a child being told no.
Jun 3, 2021 7:21 AM

Mar 2020
Firebind2 said:
BruhMan_ said:

and i think we should move this any further, we have different taste, that's it. So we got along despite our different taste. and sorry if I hurted ur feelings

Actually maybe if you stopped at that maybe but and I'm not suprised this went past your head you got pissy because *gasp* people didn't loke the show. So you went out of you way to try to decry all detractors as having illegitimate opinions and only yours showed be recognized and validated because you watched a cartoon show.

Trust me you didn't "hurted" my feelings. Very worst I consider fanboy rants annoying. Yours is just silly and barely comprehensive.

AH SHIT u got triggered, and i don't think ppl dislike this show lmao, the thread itself says "why do ppl like this show" smh, and u think 3 of the seasons of monogatari became top 50 in mal without any reason.
Jun 3, 2021 7:22 AM

Mar 2020
Firebind2 said:
BruhMan_ said:

NisiO told that himself.
Just as I thought u have pure hatred from ur heart. and pls drop this matter.

Again, don't care. Although "told that himself" makes it sound like he like Nisi0 had to convince himself it was a good idea.

Which it wasn't. Makes the show a incoherent mess.

And I will continue repeating this criticism not because I hate the show but because (1) It's my opinion. (2) It pisses toxic fans like you off.

You want me to stop? Then stop being toxic and defensive on your favorite toy like a child being told no.

yah yah okay, bruh.
Jun 3, 2021 7:25 AM
Aug 2020
BruhMan_ said:
Firebind2 said:

Please reread my state I believe I said I usually enjoy dialogue heavy shows. Plus what happened to feeling "arguing with someone who hasn't watched the show being pointless."?

And yes I like the characters from the show. Doesn't mean anything unless you are implying Koyomi is the same as Goku or something. (they aren't) or that Monogatari series is the same as DBZ (which it isn't). The characters in Monogatari by and large have no charisma and not alot of impact to me and I can like both. There was a character or two I liked in Monogatari but I hadn't added them. (and now probably won't because it obviously drives fanboys such as you up the wall)

And aside from your bad grammar which makes it difficult to decipher what you say I thinks it's silly that you can't even comprehend the most basic skills of conversation since you sincerely think you are the only person with an objective opinion and can argue that someone misinterpreted their own opinion.

When really you can barely read. You are however a gleaming example of how I see the fanbase usually: narcissistic idiots.

(Also you don't have to quote me twice to add on to your looney rant. You could just hit the edit button.)

Listen mate should I believe that or not, your list has nothing expect Bakemonogatari. How can I believe that? lmao

I guess your life is all about Myanimelist? I mean mine isn't but okay. lol

What if I put on that I watched every single episode of every single series of Monogatari on the list? Because that's what you are going off off and both require my input to inform.
Jun 3, 2021 7:28 AM

Mar 2020
Firebind2 said:
BruhMan_ said:

Listen mate should I believe that or not, your list has nothing expect Bakemonogatari. How can I believe that? lmao

What if I put on that I watched every single episode of every single series of Monogatari on the list? Because that's what you are going off off and both require my input to inform.

okay. bruh nice going, i am having fun, something left to say?
Jun 3, 2021 7:30 AM
Jul 2018
Mods should probably lock this thread.
Jun 3, 2021 7:31 AM
Aug 2020
BruhMan_ said:
Firebind2 said:

First of all. Yes a incoherent timeline can harm a show. Especially if it is dialogue or character heavy. Fate is actually a good example but I'd say it's more akin to Kingdom Hearts and I won't stop since it is a valid point despite your bitching.

And you obviously don't know what an opinion is. You are stating an "opinion" as am I. Your "opinion" is not "facts".
|

At least know you should know about Fate b4 you say anything about it.

Nope, can still have an opinion on it and it can still be constructive.

You obviously seem to underestimate the power of first impressions.

Which BTW by the sounds of everything you haven't really challenged that. You are pretty much saying that I (and others) should continue to watch it.

I mean I'm slowly rewatching it anyway (mostly because other fans who aren't obsessed with the show were encouraging, gave tips and thier own opinion and not shitty) but let me ask you specifically. Why? Why should anyone who doesn't like a show force themselves to endure the thing they aren't liking?
Jun 3, 2021 7:36 AM

Mar 2020
Firebind2 said:
BruhMan_ said:
|

At least know you should know about Fate b4 you say anything about it.

Which BTW by the sounds of everything you haven't really challenged that. You are pretty much saying that I (and others) should continue to watch it.

I mean I'm slowly rewatching it anyway (mostly because other fans who aren't obsessed with the show were encouraging, gave tips and thier own opinion and not shitty) but let me ask you specifically. Why? Why should anyone who doesn't like a show force themselves to endure the thing they aren't liking?

So back to the first question huh? i can't help it if u don't like it. And the confusion of the timeline that u talk about will be cleared after the series. And from ur favs I can say that u like shounen characters, so maybe this isn't just for u.
Jun 3, 2021 7:40 AM
Aug 2020
BruhMan_ said:
Firebind2 said:

Actually maybe if you stopped at that maybe but and I'm not suprised this went past your head you got pissy because *gasp* people didn't loke the show. So you went out of you way to try to decry all detractors as having illegitimate opinions and only yours showed be recognized and validated because you watched a cartoon show.

Trust me you didn't "hurted" my feelings. Very worst I consider fanboy rants annoying. Yours is just silly and barely comprehensive.

AH SHIT u got triggered, and i don't think ppl dislike this show lmao, the thread itself says "why do ppl like this show" smh, and u think 3 of the seasons of monogatari became top 50 in mal without any reason.

Oh shit he said something triggered. Nah, just find you annoying and desperate.

And ok you can be delusional. Some people have actually stated they don't like this show in this thread.

You also lack understanding of what consensus gentium is. A show being popular isn't a universally held belief and also much like your grammer your argument is now inconsistent as well. Changing from "different tastes" to "nobody hates the show".

But hey DBZ is one of the most popular shows of all time. So I guess that means it has no flaws by your logic.
Jun 3, 2021 7:42 AM
Jul 2018
because they are pedophiles smh my head
Jun 3, 2021 7:47 AM
Aug 2020
BruhMan_ said:
Firebind2 said:

So back to the first question huh? i can't help it if u don't like it. And the confusion of the timeline that u talk about will be cleared after the series. And from ur favs I can say that u like shounen characters, so maybe this isn't just for u.

First of all that was never the question. It was "why should I force myself to watch it if I don't like it to have an opinion?"

Secondly, I cast doubt on that and doesn't really address it as a very valid as an issue right now. Since it is now babble.

Thirdly I like many shows and characters that I don't always publicize. For example I love myself some comedies and romance genres. Me liking a character doesn't mean anything and you have a very shallow way of thinking if you genuinely believe this
Jun 3, 2021 7:48 AM

Mar 2020
Firebind2 said:
BruhMan_ said:

And ok you can be delusional. Some people have actually stated they don't like this show in this thread.

You also lack understanding of what consensus gentium is. A show being popular isn't a universally held belief and also much like your grammer your argument is now inconsistent as well. Changing from "different tastes" to "nobody hates the show".

But hey DBZ is one of the most popular shows of all time. So I guess that means it has no flaws by your logic.

when tf i typed popularity is ranking.
I said 3 seasons of monogatari is in top 50 of mal, and monogatari ain't popular as other popular shows.
and ofc there are ppl who hates mono, I have seen tons of em, even one of my friends don't like it.
I believe there are no shows in the world which doesn't get hatred.
Jun 3, 2021 7:49 AM
Aug 2020
BruhMan_ said:
Firebind2 said:

I bet you are since this is probably the most attention you got in years.

Anyway, hmmm. No, I stated my opinion on the series. Trying to rewatch it but fans like you really do take the fun out of discussion.
Jun 3, 2021 7:51 AM

Mar 2020
PiyushSan said:

Ikr, I mean no thread like this should exist for any anime.
Jun 3, 2021 7:51 AM
Jul 2018
damn these guys actually unironically arguing on MAL fr fr
Jun 3, 2021 7:52 AM

Mar 2020
Firebind2 said:
BruhMan_ said:

I bet you are since this is probably the most attention you got in years.

Anyway, hmmm. No, I stated my opinion on the series. Trying to rewatch it but fans like you really do take the fun out of discussion.

okay okay calm down. XD
Next time u reply I will gladly type #ignored
i don't want this shitty dumpster fire conversation to continue
Jun 3, 2021 7:55 AM

Mar 2020
Firebind2 said:
BruhMan_ said:

First of all that was never the question. It was "why should I force myself to watch it if I don't like it to have an opinion?"

Secondly, I cast doubt on that and doesn't really address it as a very valid as an issue right now. Since it is now babble.

Thirdly I like many shows and characters that I don't always publicize. For example I love myself some comedies and romance genres. Me liking a character doesn't mean anything and you have a very shallow way of thinking if you genuinely believe this

if u don't want to, then don't, seriously do u even need to ask.
Plus i wasn't saying this to u, i was literally saying it to the guy who made this thread as most of his points will be cleared if u he finished it
Jun 3, 2021 7:55 AM
Jul 2018
BruhMan_ said:
PiyushSan said:

It's just gonna end up in fanboys and haters arguing over no particular reason.
Jun 3, 2021 8:01 AM

Jun 2020
TakeruBestBoi said:
TIL i like monogatari 🤔🤔🤔
Jun 3, 2021 8:08 AM
Jul 2018
Bengofo said:
TakeruBestBoi said:
TIL i like monogatari 🤔🤔🤔
you just learned it now? lmao
Jun 3, 2021 8:40 AM
Aug 2020
BruhMan_ said:
Firebind2 said:

I said 3 seasons of monogatari is in top 50 of mal, and monogatari ain't popular as other popular shows.
and ofc there are ppl who hates mono, I have seen tons of em, even one of my friends don't like it.

Which means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Okay it's popular? So what?

What you said was

"I don't think ppl dislike this show lmao"

Now I can chalk this up to miscommunication but seriously it's hard to understand you.

And how do you know if they watched through its entirety? What are their opinions on it?

I mean I personally love to hear things people like about the show even if I disagree with it. However trying to have arbitrary quota in order to express an opinion is just plain rediculous and imagine how many people would watch something like "Boku no Pico" or "School Days" if they adhered to this standard.

Or what if they liked it from the get go but didn't finish it? Are they allowed to express that opinion?
Jun 3, 2021 8:53 AM
Aug 2020
PiyushSan said:
BruhMan_ said:

Nah, obviously not. I mean there has been no arguments here and ever has been online.

Anyway I'm usually happy to talk about things and argue on a online forum a place where people tend to discuss things online. Which I think we all agree is weird for the internet to have.

I do however find some arguments generally toxic and mock worthy however and it's pretty sad when you can only see positive stuff of anything. That's a pretty demeaning stance if you can't tolerate negative opinions.
Jun 3, 2021 8:56 AM
Jul 2018
Firebind2 said:
PiyushSan said:

Nah, obviously not. I mean there has been no arguments here and ever has been online.

Anyway I'm usually happy to talk about things and argue on a online forum a place where people tend to discuss things online. Which I think we all agree is weird for the internet to have.

I do however find some arguments generally toxic and mock worthy however.

Um... What...? You two were just fighting over whether Bakemonogatari is good or not.
Jun 3, 2021 9:04 AM
Aug 2020
PiyushSan said:
Firebind2 said:

I do however find some arguments generally toxic and mock worthy however.

Um... What...? You two were just fighting over whether Bakemonogatari is good or not.

Actually I was more aiming at "you have to watch the show in its entirety to have an opinion on it" and if "first impressions matter". Just kinda buried under digs and poor grammar.

Setting aside that argument; I am enjoying the series a bit more from the canonical watch order whether then the chronological order. Quite a few characters bore me. They aren't very expressive or interesting in my opinion. Koyomi being the prime example. The show really isn't that bad in my opinion (has some things I dislike) but I had much higher expectations of the series considering its higher rating and devout following.

And if people do like the show, more power to them and I personally like to hear things people enjoy about it...but...there is a big difference between liking a show and obsessing over it and vehemently defending it.
Jun 3, 2021 9:08 AM
Aug 2020
BruhMan_ said:
Firebind2 said:

Plus i wasn't saying this to u, i was literally saying it to the guy who made this thread as most of his points will be cleared if u he finished it

And my point remains the same. "Why should he force himself to watch a show he clearly doesn't like."

And I agree with some of his points too so inadvertently this opinion does apply to me.
Jun 3, 2021 9:14 AM
Jul 2018
Firebind2 said:
PiyushSan said:

Actually I was more aiming at "you have to watch the show in its entirety to have an opinion on it" and if "first impressions matter". Just kinda buried under digs and poor grammar.

Setting aside that argument; I am enjoying the series a bit more from the canonical watch order whether then the chronological order. Quite a few characters bore me. They aren't very expressive or interesting in my opinion. Koyomi being the prime example. The show really isn't that bad in my opinion (has some things I dislike) but I had much higher expectations of the series considering its higher rating and devout following.

And if people do like the show, more power to them and I personally like to hear things people enjoy about it...but...there is a big difference between liking a show and obsessing over it and vehemently defending it.

It's great that you liked the show.
And if you encounter such toxic fans, just ignore them.
Jun 3, 2021 9:21 AM
Aug 2020
PiyushSan said:
Firebind2 said:

It's great that you liked the show.
And if you encounter such toxic fans, just ignore them.

Yeah, but it's kinda ingrained in me probably my experience with GameFAQs but personally I enjoy challenging opinions and discussion really and in my defense I didn't start insulting him (although the argument has always been dumb to me) and he did say he was going to ignore me ao that should have been the end of it.

I just also dislike toxic arguements and insults so it's kinda a sport for me. I usually block when I get bored. (Not exactly the nicest thing to do but I don't feel bad for people starting fights.)
Jun 3, 2021 7:44 PM

Mar 2020
Firebind2 said:
BruhMan_ said:

And my point remains the same. "Why should he force himself to watch a show he clearly doesn't like."

And I agree with some of his points too so inadvertently this opinion does apply to me.

Okay okay calm down pls..
Maybe u don't like it, okay so calm down, I can't do anything about.
And I was saying that his points will be cleared of he watched the full series.
#Ignored
Jun 3, 2021 7:47 PM

Mar 2020
Firebind2 said:
BruhMan_ said:

What you said was

Now I can chalk this up to miscommunication but seriously it's hard to understand you.

And how do you know if they watched through its entirety? What are their opinions on it?

I mean I personally love to hear things people like about the show even if I disagree with it. However trying to have arbitrary quota in order to express an opinion is just plain rediculous and imagine how many people would watch something like "Boku no Pico" or "School Days" if they adhered to this standard.

Or what if they liked it from the get go but didn't finish it? Are they allowed to express that opinion?

I am not gonna talk anymore.
#Ignored
Jun 3, 2021 7:54 PM
Aug 2020
BruhMan_ said:
Firebind2 said:

Okay okay calm down pls..
Maybe u don't like it, okay so calm down, I can't do anything about.
And I was saying that his points will be cleared of he watched the full series.
#Ignored

Don't know why you think I'm pissed. I think you have genuine brain damage since you can't even read much less spell.

I just think your reasoning and opinion is toxic and counter productive and doesn't address any current issues and you can "help" by either changing your piss poor attitude, fixing your grammar and grow up or better yet just stay silent because you are an active hinderence towards discussion and a toxic fanboy.

Anyway somehow I doubt you ignored me like you've been promising because you have been showing to be way too sensitive and lacking in self awareness to do that. Personally I couldn't give a damn either way.
Firebind2Jun 3, 2021 7:58 PM
Jun 3, 2021 7:56 PM
Aug 2020
BruhMan_ said:
Firebind2 said:

What you said was

I am not gonna talk anymore.
#Ignored

Please, do it. Don't even have to advocate it. You can just slink back into your mother's basement.
Jun 7, 2021 4:51 AM
Nov 2020
It’s confusing and boring. The dialogue had me fall asleep. All the weird pop ups made me even more confused. I waited for the episode with Renai Circulation to play and dropped it afterwards.
Jun 8, 2021 7:34 PM
Sep 2020
Monogatari is just pure shit
Jun 12, 2021 11:00 PM
Jun 2020
KushHaze said:
A hot (supernatural) harem with no harem tag made by shaft with a lot of dialogue. Afcourse people will like this.

Harem?
😂😂
Nice Joke kid
Jun 18, 2021 1:04 AM

Feb 2019
Bakemonogatari is full of foreshadowing and is mostly underexplained because it is set more towards the middle of the story and u won't appreciate it until u watch the other seasons and peice together the puzzle

This is especially true with the characters who seem bland now until they blossom into some of the best written characters iv ever seen
Jul 10, 2021 9:24 PM
Nov 2018
I turn off my brain when I watch anime since I only watch anime after really long hours of studying daily. Understandable why I couldn't get into this anime. Hope I can return to it someday to give it another go.
Jul 10, 2021 9:40 PM
Aug 2020
gatssuu said:
Okay, so I got Bakemonogatari on Blu-Ray as part of my Christmas gifts and after getting around to watching it a week ago and then finishing it earlier on today, I feel pretty disappointed. I was eager to get into the Monogatari series as I was an initial fan of what it had on offer (art style, voice acting, soundtrack, humour) but I feel incredibly underwhelmed by it's first instalment. Here were my main issues with the anime:

- Horrible pacing
- Not nearly enough time spent on developing side characters
- Walls of text
- Lack of actual and deep backstories
- Terrible exposition used to explain important plot points
- Only interesting arc in my opinion out of the five was the Snail arc, and even that dragged on
- Anime has SAO Syndrome, bringing in new characters and forgetting them in an instant
- Not enough insight into characters' motivations
- All characters feel monotone as a result
- No clear backstory regarding Koyomi
- No clear backstory on anything, really
- All of this keeps me from giving a shit about anything in the story
- And finally the issue which irked me the most, male MC is an absolute Mary Sue cuck who gets the shit beaten out of him like five times in the course of the anime, and is an effective damsel, getting himself saved by either a small child or his girlfriend. This issue is compounded when the anime brings in a lesbo side character who effectively makes Koyomi her bitch. Absolute trash.

The thing that sucks the most is that I don't think the anime was BAD, strictly speaking. It's art style, soundtrack, humour and voice actors helped to somewhat compensate the other galling issues on hand. Which makes me sad, as I think the anime could have been much better if not for the major inconveniences. My question is, do any of the issues mentioned above resolve themselves or improve gradually as the story progresses? I don't want to sit through Nisemonogatari and the other 12 continuations of the story if the entire fucking thing is like this.

ok atleast half of your issues are addressed, pretty much every side character gets a ton of development and thats probably the main strength of the series, also Araragi does have a backstory and is most definitely not a Mary Sue. Also Araragi's way of fixing things by basically using his immortality is actually a very disfunctional way of going about trying to fix his issues and the story goes into that. I'm sure you heard Oshino say things like "the only person who can save you is yourself" and what not. Basically Bakemonogatari introduces a shit ton of characters and essentially puts bandaids on there problems without really fixing them(with the exception of senjyougahara). Also I feel like the way monogatari handled it's backstories was interesting and allowed the series to feel mature without ever relying on shock value, we could have had graphic scenes of Senjyougahara being assaulted, and Hanekawa being abused by her parents but I don't think they would have added that much. Monogatari is fundamentally a coming of age story where it's characters face supernatural manifestations of their various personal issues.
Jul 13, 2021 3:23 AM

Mar 2020
gatssuu said:
Okay, so I got Bakemonogatari on Blu-Ray as part of my Christmas gifts and after getting around to watching it a week ago and then finishing it earlier on today, I feel pretty disappointed. I was eager to get into the Monogatari series as I was an initial fan of what it had on offer (art style, voice acting, soundtrack, humour) but I feel incredibly underwhelmed by it's first instalment. Here were my main issues with the anime:

- Horrible pacing
- Walls of text
- Only interesting arc in my opinion out of the five was the Snail arc, and even that dragged on
- Anime has SAO Syndrome, bringing in new characters and forgetting them in an instant
- And finally the issue which irked me the most, male MC is an absolute Mary Sue cuck who gets the shit beaten out of him like five times in the course of the anime, and is an effective damsel, getting himself saved by either a small child or his girlfriend. This issue is compounded when the anime brings in a lesbo side character who effectively makes Koyomi her bitch. Absolute trash.

The thing that sucks the most is that I don't think the anime was BAD, strictly speaking. It's art style, soundtrack, humour and voice actors helped to somewhat compensate the other galling issues on hand. Which makes me sad, as I think the anime could have been much better if not for the major inconveniences. My question is, do any of the issues mentioned above resolve themselves or improve gradually as the story progresses? I don't want to sit through Nisemonogatari and the other 12 continuations of the story if the entire fucking thing is like this.
I have just started the series and tbh Its amazing from the get ago. You might not be the targeted audience. THe thing is its a dialouge heavy anime and pretty much character driven so yeah if u dont like loads of dialouge then this is definately not for u
Jul 16, 2021 4:32 PM

Oct 2020
You don’t need a reason to like a show. Bakemonogatari is not for everyone, dude. Some Monogatari fans might say it’s because you have “bad taste” but I disagree, not every popular show will grab you, and that’s fine. It’s the same case for any anime, hell, I tried getting into MHA a while back but I dropped it before I even finished the first episode. Best advice I could give is to just accept it isn’t for you, it’s kind of a dialogue-heavy show from what I’ve seen, (I haven’t watched a ton of it so take that with a grain of salt) but maybe a show that’s a bit easier to swallow and understand is more your speed.
Jul 19, 2021 8:45 PM
Feb 2021
Tapertrain said:
empatheticmess said:

- Horrible pacing
- Walls of text

- I personally though their was always something interesting happening in Monogatari.

-Side characters are developed in later seasons

- The characters are having interesting conversations and they all speak in a really eccentric ways. Monogatari is about people attempting to understand each other and themselves and they do this by having conversations.

- More character backstory is filled in as the series progresses. Also if you don't think that Hitachi's back story was interesting then maybe this series isn't for you.

- I don't know what you mean by horrible exposition. If you are referring to the whole thing about Koyomi being part vampire eventually their is a movie that explains everything. Remember that Monogatari is not chronological. the series only goes into detail on whats important in the moment. The main plot of Bakemonogatari was the romance between Hitagi and Koyomi.

-If you liked Mayio as a character than you might want to watch all of the arcs where Koyomi and her go on crazy adventures.

- All the characters are fleshed out in later seasons.

- Well Hitagi and Koyomi are in love with each other. Koyomi wants to save cute girls because he really likes cute girls. Monogatari isn't' really a goal driven series.

- eh i disagree

- Okay you keep mentioning that things aren't given backstory but try to focus on whats happening in the moment instead. The series is not told in chronological order and it has a lot to unpack. Bakemonogatari sets up supernatural elements of the story, lt sets up the characters and their relationships. A couple actually starts dating and actually have a interment moment together.

-I actually felt that he was mediocre character after just watching Bake but he becomes more developed as the series progresses .I don't see how he could be considered a Marry Sue though. Like you said he is weak and his character flaws are highlighted more as the series progresses .His girlfriend spoke at length about what she likes about him. That being his tendency to try to help people.

Monogatari was challenge for me i had to watch analysis videos on YouTube as i went along.

What channel(s) did ypu watch the analysis videos?
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Renai Circulation ost

DexterDrubo - Apr 19

6 by ichinose06 »»
Today, 1:50 AM

Poll: » Bakemonogatari Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fabrice - Jul 3, 2009

510 by deem0n »»
Apr 23, 1:30 PM

» Watch Order 2024?

GoCrayzee - Jan 27

26 by gauravb28 »»
Apr 23, 5:48 AM

Poll: » Bakemonogatari Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

loghneckbeard - Jun 25, 2010

518 by wimpis »»
Apr 21, 6:15 AM

Poll: » Bakemonogatari Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fabrice - Jul 17, 2009

357 by kagamiiin »»
Apr 19, 7:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.