Forum Settings
Forums

Which anime really changed you as a person, to become better?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 6, 2018 6:16 AM

Jul 2017
Aku no Hana (actually it's the manga)
I used to read difficult books in front of others (like in train) just to pretend to be a man of culture. I picked up Aku no Hana also for that reason, because it is related to literature and it looks like some difficult staff I would like to read.
It slapped me in the face as I found myself is just the male protagonist, who is reading Aku na Hana only because it looks difficult... After that I became frank with myself in terms of what I really like and want, admitted myself as a perv, and stop acting self-consciously.
Jan 7, 2018 9:32 AM

Jan 2016
There have been some anime, but the one who changed me the most was My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU. How the characters interacted and the dialogues just changed me somehow. Felt like the show was real.
Jan 9, 2018 2:55 AM
Oct 2016
I wouldn't consider this as changing or become better for I don't know how "good" is to others. But, the anime that "moved" me is Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. I used to play piano a lot and stopped due to my best friend's death. Playing piano always reminds me of her and I quit. After I watch Shigatsu, my heart started to open again toward piano and it made me realized that the if my best friend is still alive, she never want me to quit piano. I little by little, I start touching the piano again after years.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 9 hours ago

35 by Cronosmu »»
6 minutes ago

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts. ( 1 2 )

Pinoffin - Yesterday

50 by TsutanaiFuun »»
15 minutes ago

» Great Teacher Onizuka

Enn - Mar 21, 2007

10 by TheMechaManiac »»
23 minutes ago

» What's an anime that didn't meet your expectations, and what's an anime that exceeded them? ( 1 2 )

JKKH - Jul 18, 2022

67 by Spunkert »»
31 minutes ago

Poll: » do you consider hate on your favorites an attack on you personally?

deg - Apr 23

33 by deg »»
39 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.