Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 19, 2010 1:44 PM

Apr 2007
I can't be the only one who cheered him on to fucking destroy the enitre city with it's boring, cliche, unorginial characters. Among the uninspired character cast he was the only really likeable character.
Mar 19, 2010 3:57 PM

May 2008
I know how you feel. He was pretty thug.
Mar 20, 2010 8:26 AM
May 2009
I didn't like how he acted like a retard in the last episode, other than that yeah..
Mar 20, 2010 8:50 AM

Apr 2007
Rhedak said:
I didn't like how he acted like a retard in the last episode, other than that yeah..

Yeah, seriously. It was like his brain just rotted over the course of one episode. Here's some basic rules you should follow when commiting a genocide:

1. When armed with a fully functional revolver, it might be a better idea to just shoot whoever you're killing instead of engaging him in a pointless knife/fist fight.
2. If you get hurt in the previously mentioned uneeded fight, you should still check that your genocide doesn't get ruined by the press of a button, instead of running into the forest like a dumbass.
3. When you have to shoot, shoot, dont talk. It's a basic rule you can learn by watching The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Too bad Sasaki never saw this movie.

Yeah, Sasaki pretty much became a retard for the sake of this retarded anime having a retarded happy ending. R07, I am disappointed.
Mar 20, 2010 8:56 AM

Jul 2009
I totally agree with you
Mar 20, 2010 7:23 PM
Jan 2008
its been awhile since i came across a series that made me want to kill every character. seriously the pure stupidity of all of them and their lame justifications for everything.
also i'm surprised you were disappointed kind of implies that ANYTHING could happen in this series to not just make it so terrible :P

i honestly can't believe how much i was in the prensence of any of these characters with some blunt instrument, does that make me creepy?

also added point of pedantasism (i know, the irony) why is seeing someone with a bullet wound so horrific when she slices people apart with a gian scythe?
Akri7-Zer0Mar 20, 2010 7:32 PM
I eat your cereal at night and don't even charge
Mar 23, 2010 4:59 AM

Apr 2007
Akri7-Zer0 said:
its been awhile since i came across a series that made me want to kill every character. seriously the pure stupidity of all of them and their lame justifications for everything.
also i'm surprised you were disappointed kind of implies that ANYTHING could happen in this series to not just make it so terrible :P

i honestly can't believe how much i was in the prensence of any of these characters with some blunt instrument, does that make me creepy?

also added point of pedantasism (i know, the irony) why is seeing someone with a bullet wound so horrific when she slices people apart with a gian scythe?

Because the bullet wound was inflicted by a black haired man with thin eyes. Then it's "oh my god thats disgusting".

On the other hand, a loli with white/purple hair can kill people left and right instead of pursuing an alternative medical solution, in this case it's "SUGOI KAWAIIII SHOUJO DESU NE ^_^" or "it's okay because of her DARK PAAAAAST and HEAVY BUUUURDEN".

This is how a great percentage of anime fans think. Maybe not in such over-exaggerated terms, but still.
Mar 23, 2010 6:29 AM
Jan 2008
DonPatch said:
Because the bullet wound was inflicted by a black haired man with thin eyes. Then it's "oh my god thats disgusting".

On the other hand, a loli with white/purple hair can kill people left and right instead of pursuing an alternative medical solution, in this case it's "SUGOI KAWAIIII SHOUJO DESU NE ^_^" or "it's okay because of her DARK PAAAAAST and HEAVY BUUUURDEN".

This is how a great percentage of anime fans think. Maybe not in such over-exaggerated terms, but still.

2nd that ^^
worst thing i've noticed about animes is there constant obsession with justifying insane behaviour or evil motivations in some attempt to make us sympathise with them or something.
I eat your cereal at night and don't even charge
Mar 27, 2010 4:53 PM

Apr 2009
Liked him at the beginning, then he (sadly) underwent rapid retardation (which is a given: when you interact with idiots, you catch their stupid.)
I mean...is it that hard to be like TALK TO THE GUN, KUFUFU~ and don't even let them speak when you've been an EVIL mastermind of an EVIL plot all along? (Not that it was such a great plan, but still...)
And then I was like wth when he just...followed Kaori to the edge of that cliff...I do not believe that he couldn't push away a frail girl shorter and lighter than him, whom he had just shot. With a bullet.p That's not paintball, you know.
I hope I made sense, English is not my native language xP
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Samu-tan - Mar 25, 2010

126 by superwaha »»
Dec 18, 2023 5:00 AM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Samu-tan - Feb 25, 2010

97 by Atavistic »»
Jul 21, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Rail_Tracer - Jan 20, 2010

187 by removed-user »»
Jul 20, 2021 11:07 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Mar 18, 2010

133 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 24, 2021 9:48 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Mar 11, 2010

112 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 24, 2021 9:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.