Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 8, 2017 9:08 PM

Feb 2017
this manga is a prime example of how can a mangaka destroy and mislead a well grown character development.i seriously regret ever reading it. i should have stopped at chap 15 and imagined a happy ending of my own in my mind.

because the personality of the mc which is developing is not his own...its quite difficult to explain in words but i highly suggest you dont read this manga.

SPOILER AHEAD-

this manga is awesome till the first arc which ends at chapter 15 in which zero(the mc) dies. but as you can guess, is there any manga in which mc dies so early? (well there are some but this is not on of those) so he will be resurrected as the god of death and will become kurohime's enemy without the memories of his past.

my fanfic starts from here-

zero will somehow capture kurohime (like defeating her or something) and somehow regains his memories with the help of kurohime and both defeats gods and lives happily ever after.
(if its too simple let me know i'l make it more detailed and interesting)
foscor70Jan 11, 2018 2:42 AM

Oct 4, 2023 5:11 AM
Jan 2021
Don't know if you'll see this but anyways:
Its a GEM , don't ruin it for people who stumble across it just because you didn't like the development ok. Me and everyone else over at Manganato's Comment Section really like the Manga and the Character development of Zero/Rei OK. The time travel really Fleshed out stuff if YOU READ IT WITH A BRAIN, and gave context to some of the things that happened in the Future (like Rei's Hair being 2 colors was an Actual TRAUMA COPE and NOT SOME SHONEN PROTAGONIST BS).
So in Conclusion Re-read it OK, maybe you'll enjoy it!
Also the Edgy-ness is cool in its way seeing as how it was released in the 2000's.

More topics from this board

» Black princess chapter 5

nidoqueen106 - Apr 25, 2018

1 by sagedevault »»
Oct 14, 2023 10:35 AM

Poll: » Mahou Tsukai Kurohime Chapter 87 Discussion

blessofcurse - Feb 1, 2015

2 by SYJun »»
Apr 12, 2020 10:14 AM

Poll: » Mahou Tsukai Kurohime Chapter 80 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Feb 25, 2011

43 by Khen_Hermoso »»
Sep 30, 2017 2:10 AM

Poll: » Mahou Tsukai Kurohime Chapter 86 Discussion

0 by blessofcurse »»
Feb 1, 2015 8:27 PM

Poll: » Mahou Tsukai Kurohime Chapter 85 Discussion

0 by blessofcurse »»
Feb 1, 2015 8:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.