Forum Settings
Forums
Dec 7, 2017 11:02 AM

Probably because they don't want to come off as unmanly, or they are trying to come off as intellectual/edgy. It's silly, but whatever.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 7, 2017 11:06 AM

I hate irl kids so maybe that's why i'm not fond of moe

«Right, there’s no need to worry about being fallen.
If I continue to fall, I’ll merely be dumped on the roadside like a bug.
At that time, a real angel will definitely come and bring me up.»

Dec 7, 2017 11:22 AM
mascarpone said:
Probably because they don't want to come off as unmanly, or they are trying to come off as intellectual/edgy. It's silly, but whatever.

You know how ridiculous your answer is? Here let me demonstrate it to you, with another query.

Question: "Why do some people hate edgy anime?"

Ridiculous answer: "Maybe because they're a bunch of pussies and instead prefer cute petite girl doing cute stuff. It's silly, but whatever"

^Now of course, I would never call someone a pussy if they prefer cute girls doing cute stuff over anime that has substance

To answer OP's question, it's simply a matter of preference and taste. Not everyone has to like underage looking girls doing god knows what. Just as not everyone has to like "edgy" anime.

Dec 7, 2017 11:23 AM

Personally I get the creeps when someone who looks like a little girl is said to be 17.
All Dubs must die!

"Its 2017 and anime is still legal. What the fuck is congress doing" - Totalbiscuit

Dec 7, 2017 11:44 AM

SigmaRhoIota said:
mascarpone said:

You know how ridiculous your answer is? Here let me demonstrate it to you, with another query.

Question: "Why do some people hate edgy anime?"

Ridiculous answer: "Maybe because they're a bunch of pussies and instead prefer cute petite girl doing cute stuff. It's silly, but whatever"

^Now of course, I would never call someone a pussy if they prefer cute girls doing cute stuff over anime that has substance

To like "edgy" anime.
Yeah, but... Okay you're right. I could've done that better.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 7, 2017 11:47 AM
the kind of people that hate moe are the same kind of people who kick puppies and hate children - they lack an evolutionary empathy quality that makes you think that moe characteristics (like enlarged eyes and smooth features) are adorable and make you not want to hurt the thing that has these characteristics (like children, in real life).

Dec 7, 2017 11:56 AM

commander31able said:
the kind of people that hate moe are the same kind of people who kick puppies and hate children - they lack an evolutionary empathy quality that makes you think that moe characteristics (like enlarged eyes and smooth features) are adorable and make you not want to hurt the thing that has these characteristics (like children, in real life).

Wiser words have never been spoken.

Dec 7, 2017 11:58 AM
bmoore07 said:
commander31able said:

Wiser words have never been spoken.

thank you. it's literally scientifically proven and verifiable that moe-haters are sociopaths, or worse.

Dec 7, 2017 12:28 PM

Because moe is lethal. You consume too much of it, you get diabetes, obviously, and then...

Suddenly, someone slaps you with a brick wall.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]