Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 7, 2017 11:22 AM
Aug 2017
mascarpone said:
Probably because they don't want to come off as unmanly, or they are trying to come off as intellectual/edgy. It's silly, but whatever.

You know how ridiculous your answer is? Here let me demonstrate it to you, with another query.

Question: "Why do some people hate edgy anime?"

Ridiculous answer: "Maybe because they're a bunch of pussies and instead prefer cute petite girl doing cute stuff. It's silly, but whatever"

^Now of course, I would never call someone a pussy if they prefer cute girls doing cute stuff over anime that has substance

To answer OP's question, it's simply a matter of preference and taste. Not everyone has to like underage looking girls doing god knows what. Just as not everyone has to like "edgy" anime.
Dec 7, 2017 11:23 AM

Nov 2017
Personally I get the creeps when someone who looks like a little girl is said to be 17.
All Dubs must die!

"Its 2017 and anime is still legal. What the fuck is congress doing" - Totalbiscuit

Dec 7, 2017 11:44 AM

Apr 2012
SigmaRhoIota said:
mascarpone said:
Probably because they don't want to come off as unmanly, or they are trying to come off as intellectual/edgy. It's silly, but whatever.

You know how ridiculous your answer is? Here let me demonstrate it to you, with another query.

Question: "Why do some people hate edgy anime?"

Ridiculous answer: "Maybe because they're a bunch of pussies and instead prefer cute petite girl doing cute stuff. It's silly, but whatever"

^Now of course, I would never call someone a pussy if they prefer cute girls doing cute stuff over anime that has substance

To like "edgy" anime.
Yeah, but... Okay you're right. I could've done that better.
Dec 7, 2017 11:47 AM
May 2017
the kind of people that hate moe are the same kind of people who kick puppies and hate children - they lack an evolutionary empathy quality that makes you think that moe characteristics (like enlarged eyes and smooth features) are adorable and make you not want to hurt the thing that has these characteristics (like children, in real life).
Dec 7, 2017 11:56 AM

Jun 2015
commander31able said:
the kind of people that hate moe are the same kind of people who kick puppies and hate children - they lack an evolutionary empathy quality that makes you think that moe characteristics (like enlarged eyes and smooth features) are adorable and make you not want to hurt the thing that has these characteristics (like children, in real life).

Wiser words have never been spoken.
Dec 7, 2017 11:58 AM
May 2017
bmoore07 said:
commander31able said:

Wiser words have never been spoken.

thank you. it's literally scientifically proven and verifiable that moe-haters are sociopaths, or worse.
Dec 7, 2017 12:28 PM

Jul 2017
Because moe is lethal. You consume too much of it, you get diabetes, obviously, and then...

Suddenly, someone slaps you with a brick wall.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» If you could change one anime into being a hardcore ecchi, which one would you pick?

APolygons2 - 8 hours ago

23 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
33 seconds ago

Poll: » Current MAL Top 10 Most Popular Anime ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - May 4

64 by ryzxgum »»
2 minutes ago

» Brothers From Another Mother

Jackof-allspades - Dec 6, 2023

36 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
7 minutes ago

» Genre/theme you’re not interested in ? ( 1 2 )

Yonahim_Zz - May 7

79 by SquareOne »»
9 minutes ago

» Do you think Berserk will ever get the adaptation it truly deserves?

Gashadokur0 - Today

28 by KitsuFrost »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.