Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 25, 2017 12:01 AM
Feb 2014
Yes, I remember Mr. Hands. Remember Mr. Hands..
Sep 25, 2017 12:16 AM
serendipity

Oct 2015
there's a weight limit regardless depending on the horse size themselves

✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁
i'll be a
bad girl who's
always good to her
boy
✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁
Sep 25, 2017 12:19 AM

Feb 2014
Because horses are a bunch of pushovers cucks with no dignity. Try pulling that shit with a Zebra. They'll throw you off their backs and kick your teeth in.
Sep 25, 2017 3:36 AM
Sep 2017
They might be ukes ?? I think ? Lol horses are horses they are meant to be ridden on. Galloping the night away ...
Sep 25, 2017 5:28 AM

Jul 2017
I mean, it's not like it's inherent to horses, they aren't born and think "one day, someone will ride me."

They're just "broken in" and trained to be ridden. In the same way a child is taught to eat with cutlery, or to use a toilet instead of shitting themselves. It's like training a dog to sit, or heel. A horse is just conditioned to be ridden. You wouldn't be able to just go up to a brumbie and sit on it, yell "CHARGE" and have it take you wherever you need to go. A brumbie would buck you off, then sufficiently trample the shit out of you. Sure, you could break in a brumbie over time, many people have, but it's still a form of conditioning.

By the way, a brumbie is a wild horse. At least that's what we call them here in Australia.
Sep 25, 2017 5:38 AM

Jun 2017
I think its because they are properly tamed and fed well .. Maybe The horses think if they disobeyed us .. "No more food for a week"
I need a GF T^T
Sep 25, 2017 5:42 AM

Feb 2014
idk i had lessons growing up at my local centre and i think they enjoy it - well as long as you treat them right - and like op said dont let some fatty sit on them
tbh i feel worse for donkeys in third world countries
Sep 25, 2017 7:38 AM

Nov 2016
They've seen all the shit we do like eating horse meat and making horse costumes with two people inside pretending to be a horse and they're fucking terrified of what we'll do if they don't obey so they let us ride them. Or perhaps they're nice and decent folk.
Sep 25, 2017 1:24 PM

Apr 2014
Because they're %100 retarded.

Human, ride me for carrot, duuurrrr hop on durrrrrrrrrr

What's that a rattling bucket, must be food in there, durrrrrrr

Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
Sep 25, 2017 1:39 PM

Apr 2013
Lol, why not I guess XD. They're smart animals, I guess it's a sense of trust in us (why would they trust us anyway though), and how comfortable they feel.
Sep 26, 2017 4:35 PM

Jan 2014
Zelev said:
NudeBear said:

Domesticated animals are selectively bred by humans to be used for specific purposes by humans. There's argument there, however this:

"horses were made by nature to be ridden on"

There is no evidence to support any sort of teleological/arguments from design whatsoever. In fact, you can essentially infer a teleological argument from any tool used by humans, such as rocks (rocks were designed by nature to be used as spears) and trees (trees exist so we can make houses out of them); it's fallacious.

I know, but it's not like I was presenting a thesis or some shit. Ya'll need to not take it so literally. Bad word choice on my part.

Careful. You triggered a materialist with that statement!
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Sep 26, 2017 5:15 PM

Jun 2015
there's a reason some people get injured trying to break a horse

Sep 26, 2017 5:17 PM

Apr 2017
-Gia- said:
Lol, why not I guess XD. They're smart animals, I guess it's a sense of trust in us (why would they trust us anyway though), and how comfortable they feel.

homeboy, I know that the world is all rainbows and shit but...

we whip dem into shape pretty hard tbh.
mal's raccoon

boop !
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ hell yeah !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

679 by Hitagi__Furude »»
13 minutes ago

» What sort of education did you get?

removed-user - Dec 23, 2019

47 by beazy12 »»
24 minutes ago

» What are some of your favorite animals?

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

48 by perfectlyquiet »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Do you care about your native culture?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 9

45 by Bruh69XD »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

45 by MasterTasuke »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.