Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 10, 2017 6:40 AM
Jun 2017
I'd like to see an anime with an op and badass mc like shiba tatsuya bu i think i've seen all the animes around .
Try suggesting uderrated anime or unkown animes thx.
(my mal has just like 20 animes in it because when i created it ive already watched so many animes)
Sep 10, 2017 9:41 AM
Jun 2017
Thx for the suggestions but already seen them
Sep 10, 2017 11:53 AM

Jul 2017
Kabaneri of the iron fortress
K project
NGNL
Tokyo ravens
Sep 10, 2017 3:33 PM
Jun 2017
Thx for the suggestions but i have already seen them and tokyo ravens was way too slow imho
Sep 11, 2017 1:06 AM
Jul 2018
jak_bianchi said:
I'd like to see an anime with an op and badass mc like shiba tatsuya bu i think i've seen all the animes around .
Try suggesting uderrated anime or unkown animes thx.
(my mal has just like 20 animes in it because when i created it ive already watched so many animes)

By giving Tatsuya Shiba as an example means you are looking for ones with a stoic and powerful enigma.

My suggestion is you should switch to novels as such animes now these days features only normal protags which were out of your preferences.

Here are my novel recommendations:

1. Forgotten Conqueror
- The story revolves around Kaidus Paltos, who has been reincarnated in a different era, not in a different world. Such a long time has passed since he was given another life, he decided to search for the motive of his reincarnation, his origins and the status of his past-life adversaries. Retaining his knowledge and strength, accompany Kaidus on his journey towards his goal as he wishes to protect his family, research the world's history, and finishes the things he couldn't done in his past. He will meet new people as he will adapt in his surroundings, confront new enemies as he enrolls in a school full of elitism and obliterate the ones who dare to endanger his family and his life, and he will experience situations which requires his strength and knowledge.

2. Main Character Hides His Strength (Juin Gongi Himeul Sungim)
- Dubbed as the Enemy of the World, Sung Chul Kim resolves to halt the apocalypse called 'prophecy of the end'. With such incredible strength alone, no matter how much he raised it, there were still unsuccessful results. Therefore, he decided to acquire the power of magic, thereby goes on a journey to learn magic undercover-ly from 'The Mages' which were his most hated adversaries.

3. The King of the Battlefield
- Mu Young has suddenly gone back 40 years in time. Before he traveled back, he was an assassin of the Forest of Death and was about to die. By realizing he had truly gone back in time, he decided to fix the humanity's dereliction and clash with the 72 demons of the Underworld.

4. M E M O R I Z E
- Su Hyun Kim chose to travel back 10 years, to the first time he was summoned to the another world called Hall Plains. Before he decides to go back in time, he was a man who had accomplished all the missions of Hall Plains, and he got in his hands the almighty power 'Zero Code'. But amid all of his accomplishments, he was a man who had lost everything. Join Su Hyun as he decides to start over and do the things he couldn't done.

5. My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending (Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai)
- A student who was addicted in a role-playing game named 'Brave Hearts', Kazuki Hirazawa suddenly found himself in another world and was in possession of a different person. Later then he founds out that his character was none other than Harold Stokes, which in the story of the game he loved to play was the most hated person! Moreover, he also discovered that the world he was suddenly called into was that in the Brave Hearts game! Possessing the knowledge of the original game as his advantage, accompany Harold who will overcome the death flags in his surroundings, as he also resolved to gain strength to deal with such situations.

6. Goblin Slayer
- A female priest decides to become an adventurer and then immediately formed a party of four. On her first adventure, she and her teammates were placed in a dangerous situation with the vicious monsters called goblins. As she was nearly caught by the vile hands of the goblins, thereupon came a man who instantly decapitate the goblins who were about to do evil things to her. "W-who are you..?" The priestess asked. Clad in a metal helmet that hides his face, armor that can protect his body, sword, mace, daggers to kill goblins, and a shield capable of defending, the man who saved the female priest is called 'Goblin Slayer'.

7. Summoned Slaughterer (Yobidasareta Satsurikusha)
- Trained with various martial arts of the world, Hifumi Tohno was called to another world to be a Hero for a certain kingdom. Upon arriving to that world, his killer instincts were no longer restrained, he goes on a killing spree by slaughtering various knights and even the mastermind of the summoning, the king! Thereafter, the man who is devoid of morals travels the world, and he will slay anyone who will get in his way and endanger his life.

8. The Irregular at Magic High School (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)
- Treated as a 'defective' in his family, Tatsuya Shiba enrolls in First High School as a high school student. There, the result of his examination were quite low-scored, thereby placing him in the second course and depicted as inexpert in magic. But unknown to people, especially in the school full of elitism, was that he retains extraordinary technical knowledge, have physical combat capabilities and possesses unique magical techniques.

9. The Golden Word Master ~The Unique Cheat of the Man Dragged in by Four Heroes~ (Konjiki no Moji Tsukai ~Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat~)
- Hiiro Okamura was summoned into a different world along with his four classnates. But in the world they were called to, the ones responsible to the Hero summoning were only expecting four heroes, and then Hiiro's title became was 'Innocent Bystander'. The book-loving student immediately decided to seperate from his four heroes classmates go on an adventure on his own. He was uninterested in a heroes-save-the-world thing but what lies within him was a unique magic called 'Word Nagic' the power to embody the image of a wordǃ

10. Mythical Spirit Chronicles (Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~)
- A young man whose nane is Haruto Amakawa suddenly died. But then he was resurrected in the body of a boy named Rio who wants revenge for her mother who was killed in front of him. Thereupon, Rio, along with the memories of Haruto awakens an unknown 'special power'. Prior to that, Rio encountered an abduction incident that involves the two princesses of Bentram kingdom and he decide to save them. Later, Rio was given a scholarship to the Royal Academy, a school for rich and powerful. Accompany the poor orphan in a school of elitism that turns out to be an extremely unpleasant and detestable place.

11. Goodbye Dragon Life, Hello Human Life (Sayonara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei)
- Dran was a human born as a child of a farmer. But before, he was the oldest dragon who decided to accept his death as heroes came for his life. When his soul was adrift, it suddenly reborn into a human baby. Now, he is possessing enormous amounts of power due to his soul being a dragon. Join Dran as he encountered the demon of Lamia race, fairies, Black Rose, then later enters the magic academy.
Sep 11, 2017 1:39 AM
Jul 2018
Oh, I forgot to tell that if you want to continue the story of TIAMH/MKNR in the anine, I suggest you read its original light novel. Start from the Visitor's Arc onwards.
Sep 11, 2017 6:19 AM
Jun 2017
I was thinking about it but i dont like reading at all so ill search more and if i dont find anything... well ill read tho
Sep 11, 2017 11:56 PM
Sep 2017
Katanagatari
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Nanatsu-no-taizai
Hagure Yuusha no Estetica
Kaze no Stigma
Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu
Pokemon, Bakugan, Beyblade
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2017 11:57 PM
Sep 2017
emphasis on Pokemon
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2017 5:42 AM
Jul 2017
I'd recommend dimension W, he isn't extremely OP but he is super strong
Sep 12, 2017 2:52 PM
Jun 2017
Thx guys for your suggestions but unluckly i have already seen them
Sep 12, 2017 5:25 PM
Nov 2015
jak_bianchi said:
Thx guys for your suggestions but unluckly i have already seen them

Are you a troll account? You don't even have most of those listed
Stein's Gate is the worst anime of all time.
Sep 12, 2017 9:43 PM
Jun 2017
Like if i didnt write it....

More topics from this board

» Short Series Recs (12-26 eps).

pludel2 - May 10

10 by M2zC »»
36 minutes ago

» Pure comedy anime with no drama, suggestions?

JustSomeone15 - 3 hours ago

3 by MeguSae38 »»
2 hours ago

» Looking for a non-harem Isekai anime

Michael_Mika - Mar 14

19 by CautiousShadow »»
2 hours ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - Apr 25

10 by Khashishi »»
5 hours ago

» Romance anime where couples live together

aizen_sosuke3162 - May 9

7 by DON_QUIXTON »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.