Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game v1: Mostly Seinen Mafia | GAME OVER - Web of Lies

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Sep 10, 2017 10:20 PM

Aug 2013
I feel bad for Ruu, but maybe many people think she is such a bad lynch that they don't feel pressured to move their vote from her? Or maybe its some weird bystander effect but with even less people?

Sep 10, 2017 10:21 PM

May 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
You don't want to focus her unless she's immediately about to be lynched? She has 5 votes on her, quite a controversial topic and pretty much game moving but you don't want to focus on her yet? Ok, I'll bite. What would you prefer to focus on?
I'd rather focus on the 5 people trying to push her so we can tell if they have malicious intentions or not.
Sep 10, 2017 10:22 PM

May 2012
I've been working on a post about just that, actually. Just a sec, lemme finish it.
Sep 10, 2017 10:23 PM

Aug 2012
Crossbell said:
136 - CorruptedPurity continues to pressure and interrogate AbuHumaid since they're both the only ones online right now. I like that CorruptedPurity is showing initiative here and is trying to solve.
There were 2 other players online at the time. Me + (I forgot >< )

Crossbell said:
192 - He says that he gives 10 imaginary townpoints to Abu, which shows that he is actively processing the gamestate and is willing to re-evaluate reads. This is a townie processing the game. Not a scum.
Agree.

Crossbell said:
511 - Going out of his way and playing devil's advocate to defend Ruu. This is a strong town point in CorruptedPurity's favor because he is intentionally going against the grain here when he as scum could have easily voted Ruu and joined the counterwagon. I don't think CorruptedPurity is the type of mafia player who would defend a scumbuddy so strongly if he and Ruu were scum together.
Give him the right tool, he'll use it.

Sep 10, 2017 10:30 PM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Mindmeld. Same as you. And ya, preflip association is bad. But it's good in this case cos it helps me build a better read on you. Town points for awa.
All of it the same? Or just Gruffin-same? Since I only see Gruffin name to your reply for Rosie.

Sep 10, 2017 10:32 PM

Jan 2016
Lean town on Gruffin

Posts I like:

50 - I really like this type of question because it shows that Gruffin is forming reads and impressions of the gamestate on her own and is challenging Kit, someone who she knows and is interested in getting a read on as soon as possible, to offer their impressions of the gamestate. It's good because Gruffin can cross-compare what Kit says with her own reads in order to improve her understanding of the game.

53 - This confusion feels real and not agenda-based. It feels like Gruffin is reading Phraze's post and is trying to understand where Phraze is coming from, but is failing to come to a reasonable conclusion, so she is asking Phraze about it.

83 - Treating Phraze with kid gloves after we scumread her in Fairy Tail Mafia shows that she is processing information from old games and using it to aid her in this one.

173 - Good, nuanced question to CorruptedPurity and it shows that she is trying to figure out his alignment.

361 - Solid catch-up post. I like how she says that she likes RE1031's push on Ruu at first and then twists herself around and says that she does not like RE1031's response to it. I feel like scum!Gruffin would worry more about consistency here.

385 - I like that she is engaging with RE1031 here about her alignment and working out to solve. It's what I do when I am scumreading other players.

52 - Really like that she admits herself that she is lost. Shows lack of self-awareness on her point and I buy that she is townreading everyone active (which means that we need to pressure the inactive people).

I think some part of my read on Gruffin is because I like how she plays a lot (she plays pretty similarly to me, and I was scumbuddies with her in the first? second? game she played) but I do actually think that she is trying to work the gamestate out.
Sep 10, 2017 10:33 PM

Jan 2016
aa-dono said:
What do you mean by this?
Sep 10, 2017 10:38 PM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Mindmeld. Same as you. And ya, preflip association is bad. But it's good in this case cos it helps me build a better read on you. Town points for awa.
All of it the same? Or just Gruffin-same? Since I only see Gruffin name to your reply for Rosie.

Gruffin would be my strongest preflip scumread. Followed by Kit then cross in that order. I just use gruffin as an example as she's the easiest of my reads to explain.
Sep 10, 2017 10:42 PM

Jul 2009
@crossbell #512 im tilted how u do not understand.

Gruffin #69 - see the post ursefl cross, what is she talking about there? She is comenting on abu's posts number #40 and #43. Is that clear cross?

Gruffin #91 what do u see in that post yourself cross? Whom is gruf answering to, whom is she talking about? If u read the quote tower there is obvious - she talks about abu's post #43 and there she explain why she likes that post. Is that clear cross??

And the logical conclusion is - both gruffin's #69 and #91 are talking about a certain post. Which post cross?? Oh yeah - abuhumaid's post number #43.

And i put it there as a reference. Why i do it? Because #69 and #91 talks about it!! I put it as reference to make it more visable what exactly is the post in question that gruffin is talking about! And the post in question yurkin is talking about!

I am replying to gruffin there. To gruffin's comment on abu's posts.

How much more explanation do u need cross?

edit: #
yurkinSep 10, 2017 10:46 PM
Sep 10, 2017 10:43 PM

Aug 2012
Crossbell said:
aa-dono said:
First it comes from the fact that CP doesn't buss.

We have a train on Ruu now. I think everyone have their own reasons why they voted for Ruu (I missed if Last had one. If I recall correctly, his was just sheep/pressure).
It's true that Ruu doesn't have a counter train. It's not the first time scum doesn't have a counter. Imo, there's no counter because no one had better leads, including Ruu herself.

This means your point on him not going to defend his scumbuddy is moot. Instead of actually finding Ruu to be town-like, or finding scum, he is diverting from current train. Honestly, I don't know how to elaborate on this part. I'm better at yes no questions ^^"
My point is that he had the means of saving Ruu right now if Ruu's his scumbuddy. If he failed and Ruu flipped scum, he was so obviously protecting Ruu that he could use it for his defense later.

I'm not entirely reading him as scum from that defense. I just don't think it warrants a town point.

Sep 10, 2017 10:44 PM

May 2012
Ruu's wagon:

1. RE - First on the wagon, strongly pushing a case with reasons. I suspected her at first because of shenanigans with Last, but upon a reread she just sounds like a convinced townie.
2. Last - The first of the sheep votes, nothing special. He's got a reason for joining the train (Slightly agreeing with RE and wanting to see where it goes), but idk. It's plausible? But easy enough justification for scum to jump on.
3. Abu - Votes because he likes RE's case and dislikes Ruu's responses. Easy, but at least there's something to go on.
4. Rosie - Scumreads Ruu for getting emotional (?)
5. Dono - Better than the last few; She prods Ruu with questions as she votes her.

Special shoutout to yurkin for agreeing with RE without joining the wagon. I'm caught between two possible explainations: a) Town!Yurkin doesn't feel that strongly about it and/or doesn't trust RE enough to join or b) Scum!Yurkin doesn't want to be on a main wagon.

So yeah, @CorruptedPurity What's your take on the wagon? (@Crossbell too)
Sep 10, 2017 10:49 PM

Jan 2016
Why I read Phraze as Town

First off, I haven't had any experience with scum!Phraze and her only town game I played with her was when I mislynched her on Day 2 for being very scummy, so I freely admit that I am not the best at reading her. But I'll take a stab at it.

- She's posting a lot. More activity is good for town. And when she's posting, she's casting a wide net and trying to think about the game from a townie perspective, which I find very refreshing.

- As I mentioned earlier with regards to CorruptedPurity, Phraze pressuring AbuHumaid when she thinks that AbuHumaid doesn't believe his reads but Phraze not voting AbuHumaid reads kind of weirdly and can be interpreted as scum!Phraze being afraid to commit her vote, but that's a weak RVS scumtell.

- Don't really understand why she thinks I'm the most "fun" to pressure out of the playerbase. @Phraze can you explain that? Why do you think it is specifically funny to pressure me?

101 - I just like this post. She realizes that she's mislynch bait but is trying to contribute in her own way before she dies. That's a townie mentally and mindset.

345 - I have to say that this post is mostly Information Instead of Analysis which kind of trips me up, but I do think that it is coming from a place of good intentions.

355 - Really like how she's digging into RE1031 here. I also like the edit, I think it shows some good town tone.

379 - Scumreading me for reasoning I can understand (she's wrong, of course but I was pretty underwhelming with my initial entrance because school and stuff). Can see where she is coming from.

- Been liking how she's aggressively using her vote. First moving onto RE1031, then moving onto Karote.

Sep 10, 2017 10:58 PM

Jul 2009
gruffin #561
I don't give a slightest fuck about joining anything only for the sake of joining.

You've read my #299, i skimmed and saw you liked it tonally. If you like it only tonally I'll take that you are disagreeing with it - like, the comparison and reference given in re's #261 that are not completely normal/legit or acceptable. Ok, noted.
Sep 10, 2017 11:01 PM

Dec 2014
Gruffin said:
Ruu's wagon:

1. RE - First on the wagon, strongly pushing a case with reasons. I suspected her at first because of shenanigans with Last, but upon a reread she just sounds like a convinced townie.
2. Last - The first of the sheep votes, nothing special. He's got a reason for joining the train (Slightly agreeing with RE and wanting to see where it goes), but idk. It's plausible? But easy enough justification for scum to jump on.
3. Abu - Votes because he likes RE's case and dislikes Ruu's responses. Easy, but at least there's something to go on.
4. Rosie - Scumreads Ruu for getting emotional (?)
5. Dono - Better than the last few; She prods Ruu with questions as she votes her.

Special shoutout to yurkin for agreeing with RE without joining the wagon. I'm caught between two possible explainations: a) Town!Yurkin doesn't feel that strongly about it and/or doesn't trust RE enough to join or b) Scum!Yurkin doesn't want to be on a main wagon.

So yeah, @CorruptedPurity What's your take on the wagon? (@Crossbell too)

Gun to your head, last, rosie and abu. Who's scum and who's not?
Sep 10, 2017 11:03 PM

Nov 2015
Vote Count 1.11

Ruu (5): RE1031, lastwhisper31, AbuHumaid, Oyasumi_Rosie, aa-dono
AlbertinoDias (2): esgribunomirtlol, Gruffin
Gruffin (1): yurkin
Crossbell (1): Ruu
Lastwhisper31 (1): AlbertinoDias
roz1roz (1): Kit
Kit (1): CorruptedPurity
esgribunomirtlol (1): Phraze
roz1roz (1): Crossbell

Not Voting (2): Floofs, roz1roz

>>Day 1 Timer<<
TogsSep 10, 2017 11:06 PM
Sep 10, 2017 11:06 PM

May 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
Gun to my head: Rosie scum, Last and Abu town. If not Rosie, then Last.

You?
Sep 10, 2017 11:08 PM

Dec 2014
Gruffin said:
CorruptedPurity said:

You?

Gun to my head, last is scum. If he's not then all 3 are town. Thanks for humouring me
Sep 10, 2017 11:11 PM

Jan 2016
Final townread I can explain, AbuHumaid

First off I admit that this isn't as strong as my previous townreads but I still think gun to head that AbuHumaid is town and I would not want him to be lynched today.

40 - "Don't think about pocketing me, won't work on me again". Shows that he is afraid of being pocketed after the Micro game, which is a townie point of view IMO.

43 - He's interested in moving the game forwards and scumhunting. This feels like a pretty natural thought/wonder for a townie to have.

80 - Disparages the "it's too early" talk and says that we'll never get anything done if we keep saying that, which is true, and something I like to say as well.

85 - Isn't afraid of pressure, which is good.

149 - He is determined to stand up for himself and defend himself. I find this townie because I like how he's addressing CorruptedPurity head on and he won't shy away from pressure. This resolve is something I like from him. I feel like scum!AbuHumaid would not engage with CorruptedPurity over this.

153 - Yet another reason why I like Abu this game. He's headstrong and confident.

191 - I'm not 100% the biggest fan of this phrasing - him saying that RE1031 isn't like her town self at all, but then saying that "not saying it makes you scum though" makes me think that AbuHumaid is interested in pressuring RE1031 but doesn't want to get his hands dirty. One scummy post from AbuHumaid but most of his other posts are pretty townie.

To be honest I want him to post more and to interact with him, but outside of that last post he reads as pretty tonally town to me. I'm pretty confused as to why people are scumreading him.

Sep 10, 2017 11:13 PM

Jan 2016
And sleep time.

@yurkin Sorry you're getting tilted at trying to explain this to me but I really value the time you're putting into trying to explaining it to me.

I'll get to you tomorrow when it's not 2 AM and I don't have class in the morning. I'll be around for end of day.
Sep 10, 2017 11:15 PM

Jan 2016
I really want to look into the Ruu votes since I am kind of confused as to why she is being pressured myself but don't have the time now.

Will look into tomorrow.

Hopefully my reads posts give people some insight as to how I'm approaching this game AND to make up for my inactivity today. I wanted to post more but discrete math calls.
Sep 10, 2017 11:15 PM

Jul 2009
Crossbell said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Can't reference other ongoing games but meta read is that abu is scum.

Look at any past games where abu has played. His day 1 activity has a significant increase as scum compared to town. Not a surprise, scum is generally more fun and people will be more active when they have more fun.

End of meta read.
Okay, so first off, CP, I need you to explain this to me. I've played with Abu as both alignments and my experience has been the exact opposite of yours.

I played with AbuHumaid in Easter Egg Mafia and his Day 1 was extremely lurky. He was mafia. Then I played with him in the Micro game and he was active, pushy, and aggressive. He was town.

You're going to need to substantiate this, because I don't understand where your meta read of him is coming from.

Your meta read is outdated cross.
Sep 10, 2017 11:18 PM

Jan 2016
explain as to why you think it is outdated

and while you're at it, if you think abu is scum, address my post on that please

because i think he's pretty strongly town and i don't know why people are barking up the wrong tree with regards to him

Sep 10, 2017 11:19 PM

May 2012
yurkin said:
gruffin #561
I don't give a slightest fuck about joining anything only for the sake of joining.

You've read my #299, i skimmed and saw you liked it tonally. If you like it only tonally I'll take that you are disagreeing with it - like, the comparison and reference given in re's #261 that are not completely normal/legit or acceptable. Ok, noted.
Yes, I liked this line in particular:
Do not play these game with me Re is not working.
It's tangible paranoia.

And no. :\
Sep 10, 2017 11:20 PM

May 2012
These posts from Cross are all gold.
Sep 10, 2017 11:37 PM

Jul 2009
cross #568 ill argue with u for giving town point when they are not deserved.

"43 - he is interested in moving the game forward and scumhunting. This feels like a pretty natural thought/wonder for a townie to have."

Big nope. Go back and reread, if u are following the game at all. Then explain how a pointless unanswerable question in that certain time and place is showing interest in "moving the game forward and scumhunting."
It did nothing, he himself probably knew well enough how it won't absolutely nothing. Therefore Im not accepting it as a genuine intention, as the result would have been apparent to himself as well.

Should i ask why are you giving easy town points left and right with no real reason in reality cross.
Sep 10, 2017 11:46 PM

Jul 2009
Crossbell said:
explain as to why you think it is outdated

and while you're at it, if you think abu is scum, address my post on that please

because i think he's pretty strongly town and i don't know why people are barking up the wrong tree with regards to him

Because is it - outdated.
The micro game was micro, 5 players, reached 400posts or so, low activity, little players to sort out, ofc he will be more active there.
Easter egg was too long ago, things with abu changed, from his hydra game, his senki game. Its not the same old abu you know from before, so it is indeed outdated.
The question here is not whether i think hes scum (see the Ps.) but do you try to underestimate abu by a chance?

PS. Sorry i still have not read the new posts, though im answering to the newest smh <.<
Sep 10, 2017 11:48 PM

May 2012
Going to bed.

I think I like my vote here better: Vote: Rosie
---
I'mma spam you some questions (I'm sorry :P)

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I feel bad for Ruu, but maybe many people think she is such a bad lynch that they don't feel pressured to move their vote from her? Or maybe its some weird bystander effect but with even less people?

What are you trying to accomplish with your interaction with Crossbell?

And in 594 You're acting like Ruu is already going to flip. Why not question her to make sure you're making the right choice?
Sep 10, 2017 11:54 PM

May 2012
yurkin said:
cross #568 ill argue with u for giving town point when they are not deserved.

"43 - he is interested in moving the game forward and scumhunting. This feels like a pretty natural thought/wonder for a townie to have."

Big nope. Go back and reread, if u are following the game at all. Then explain how a pointless unanswerable question in that certain time and place is showing interest in "moving the game forward and scumhunting."
It did nothing, he himself probably knew well enough how it won't absolutely nothing. Therefore Im not accepting it as a genuine intention, as the result would have been apparent to himself as well.

Should i ask why are you giving easy town points left and right with no real reason in reality cross.

Is there anything at all that I can say or do to get through to you, or are you going to continue focusing on this? I feel like we're going in circles.

Read my replies to you, please? >_>
Sep 10, 2017 11:58 PM

May 2012
Okay, actually going to bed now.

Tomorrow's agenda is to sort Ruu's train and get the inactive players posting, I think.
Sep 10, 2017 11:59 PM
Jul 2018
Man, this game is on fire 🔥

Supernova level heat
Sep 11, 2017 12:06 AM

Jul 2009
gruffin #578 why don't you read where i state i have still not read the new posts in game then??
For the stats, i skimmed and saw it - your answer gruff being gut feeling, ok fine, gut its ok the other is not.
Sep 11, 2017 12:18 AM

Jul 2009
Ive read #361 just in case :D now i got it completely, forget my last post i was going by memory there.
That have nothing to do with gruff, its about cross underestimating abu. Just don't do it cross, and thats the end of it.
/thread.
Sep 11, 2017 12:21 AM

Dec 2014
AbuHumaid said:
Man, this game is on fire 🔥

Supernova level heat

It's fun when people are active right?
Sep 11, 2017 1:32 AM

Jul 2009
Btw as i read i noticed cross saying he plays to get n.k-ed, aka plays to its best of his abilities :D i actually really like it. That may be given as an advice to players.

edit: word
yurkinSep 11, 2017 1:36 AM
Sep 11, 2017 2:06 AM

Jul 2016
OK 🆗, so... the thing is, I'm looking for an apartment... and trying to register in the university...
cross, my man, the only thing Abu is missing from LWA game is claiming mafia... the rest is the same Abu...
Sep 11, 2017 2:10 AM

Jul 2016
CP your whitekninght does not make any sense, the reasons you gave to us was a misleading... só. e onde pointed out (and I agree) that you could very well be making and do that to seem like town...
Sep 11, 2017 2:15 AM

Jul 2016
Cross you like to get mafia attention so you can be lynched?? does that mean that you claim in day 1 every game?? (I mean... you can't have faster than that)
Run is too emotional... I don't like that.
gruffin... sorry I don't remember xD but I'll come back xD
(20 pages mid-day 1 :O this is insane!! :O)
Sep 11, 2017 2:17 AM

Jul 2016
the objective of town is to lynch every mafia... you can't lynch if you die... and the reasons you have for that?? not very good..., why don't play just 1 or 2 games/host games and go for 4-5 games??...
lame excuse in my opinion...
Sep 11, 2017 2:50 AM

Dec 2014
AlbertinoDias said:
CP your whitekninght does not make any sense, the reasons you gave to us was a misleading... só. e onde pointed out (and I agree) that you could very well be making and do that to seem like town...

Tell me which points does not make sense.
Also dono townreads me, she's just paranoid so I'm neutral to her. Aint that right? @aa-dono
Sep 11, 2017 4:00 AM

Jul 2016
@corruptedpurity
I've been waiting to see if there's a defender, turns out she's all alone. This is one of the reasons why I wanna white knight her, cos scum wouldn't just leave their teammate to die like that.

well I don't like this because:
1-you are assuming mafia will defend her
2-you say (between the lines) that if they didn't do it until here, then they will not
3-because of that you're going to defend her
4- your 3 acuse yourself of your 1... bad logic... but nice effort :)
Sep 11, 2017 4:15 AM

Jul 2009
lastwhisper31 said:
Gruffin said:
Not sure yet; that's what I'm trying to figure out.

Do you think that scum!RE would be more likely to take a more proactive approach or lay low? And do you think that she would try to fake paranoia like that?
To start this off I've never played with scum!Re so this is speculation based on how she plays town. 1) she has a very aggressive play style as town, I might have to read "Little Witch Acadamia" to see if it holds true for her scum game also. 2) I mean personally I've faked paranoia as both mafia and town, so I really don't know.

Thats fun i played multiple times with re, and don't consider her to be aggressive player.
Sep 11, 2017 4:17 AM

Dec 2014
AlbertinoDias said:
@corruptedpurity
I've been waiting to see if there's a defender, turns out she's all alone. This is one of the reasons why I wanna white knight her, cos scum wouldn't just leave their teammate to die like that.

well I don't like this because:
1-you are assuming mafia will defend her
2-you say (between the lines) that if they didn't do it until here, then they will not
3-because of that you're going to defend her
4- your 3 acuse yourself of your 1... bad logic... but nice effort :)

1) I'm assuming IF she's scum, a teammate would defend her. At least 1 of the 3
2) RE was on Ruu for a whole day, more than enough time for a defender to arise. I was patiently waiting for one. If no one appears in 24 hours, it's safe to assume no one Will at all
3) yes I am
4) it's kind of a fun irony right? Hehe, no arguments here but I'm defending her cos she has no one defending her. How ironic is that?
Sep 11, 2017 4:20 AM

Dec 2014
yurkin said:
lastwhisper31 said:
To start this off I've never played with scum!Re so this is speculation based on how she plays town. 1) she has a very aggressive play style as town, I might have to read "Little Witch Acadamia" to see if it holds true for her scum game also. 2) I mean personally I've faked paranoia as both mafia and town, so I really don't know.

Thats fun i played multiple times with re, and don't consider her to be aggressive player.

I concur. I played many games with her too, I wouldn't call her playstyle aggressive. But this game she kinda is...
Sep 11, 2017 4:50 AM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
roz1roz said:

He is lock town.

What are your thoughts on Crossbell and Ruu?
How about Gruffin?
And everyone, really, but that's who I'm suspecting at the moment. And I know you've posted thoughts on Ruu. But more would be nice.
roz1roz said:
I'm caught up, still not able to participate activly due to official dinner I hace to atend.

Atm. I don't like Ruu and try to analyze CP vs Abu thing. Will post results and explanation at the evening.

Also, you gonna follow up on this? I just want to see if your reasoning is in line with mine.

Tbh, I wanted to push Ruu on my own, but from lack of time I couldn't construct anything more solid and you started pushing meanwhile.

My issue was not the other meta then usualy, cause people tend to change it. It's that theirs posts kinda lacked town motivation in current game. Most of them could come of either aligment and I don't really feel like Ruu is really scumhunting here.
Sep 11, 2017 5:09 AM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:
CorruptedPurity said:

You?
Seeing as I know I am not scum, and I don't think Abu is scum either, I can get behind Last

Sep 11, 2017 5:13 AM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
AlbertinoDias said:

Tell me which points does not make sense.
Also dono townreads me, she's just paranoid so I'm neutral to her. Aint that right? @aa-dono
I dunno what you're talking about >,>

Sep 11, 2017 5:16 AM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:
Going to bed.

I think I like my vote here better: Vote: Rosie
---
I'mma spam you some questions (I'm sorry :P)

Oyasumi_Rosie said:

What are you trying to accomplish with your interaction with Crossbell?

And in 594 You're acting like Ruu is already going to flip. Why not question her to make sure you're making the right choice?

I mean, I relate to this kind of emotional appeal. I am a total sucker for it, especially since I have tried to use it. It sucks when you beg to be listen to but no cares enough to even try.

My argument with crossbell stems from a similar place. His state reasons for trying to get NK really bothered me. Again coming from my reasons for quitting.

I actually don't care about Ruu's flip, which is why I keep apologizing. I am more interested in the actions of the people on her train then I am in her.

Sep 11, 2017 5:19 AM

Jan 2008
Ok, jesus, I shouldn't have joined a mafia game just before starting a new job with 10 hour shifts. Fun! I'm caught up now, Sorry for being gone for like the past 30 hours. This will probably keep happening.

First off I don't like this train on Ruu. The scum reads on her seem to amount to "I don't like Ruu because I'm afraid she's tricking me!" I town read her cause early on she actually did try to do game solving, and wanted to avoid PR talk - something that clearly shows a townie mindset. She's also actually doing less "appeal to emotion" than I would normally see from her scum game.

Now with that out of the way. Some pings
@Crossbell What are you waiting to see from me? Or are you still looking?
@Phraze yes I can confirm you have a weird playstyle
Can't remember any other pings

So for my reads..

Town:
-Kit, obviously
-Ruu, explained above
-CorruptedPurity, shows a lot of gamesolving behavior and beneficial pushing. I always seem to townread him in every game though..
-Crossbell, I've seen him both scum and town, he's not quite as lurky as kitty (scum) and i know he tends to hunt town first to poe later so it looks like he's doing that.

Town Lean
-Gruffin, Less presence than normal but it is her first game in a while and I like the questions, shows thoughtfulness of the game
-yurkin, Good following up on others posts but need to see more original content
-Abu, Nothing scummy and he's been pretty fluffy/relaxed which I think is closer to town abu than scum.

Neutral
-AlbertinoDias, he seems to have genuine excitement to play as town (smth he mentioned in a post), but he's provided little actual content or gamesolving
-Rosie, Inactive
-Floofs, Inactive
-Karote, literally don't remember anything he's said
-Lastwisp, I see you post but they leave no impact or impression on me

Neutral but leaning scummy
-RozRoz, inactive, talks about confusing stuff, mechanics, brings up pr, doesn't contribute to gamesolving
-aa-dono, Seems to only ask questions as a form of misdirection but doesn't gamesolve

Scum
-Phraze, I don't like the way she attacked others for early reads yet had early reads herself that she seemed quite firm in. She has been acting quite similar to her scum meta imo- I've explained this before in past games and this is going to sound weird but.. As town, phraze is a really confusing player and will always have hidden strategies. But as scum she is straightforward and it's easy to understand her thought process. Cause she follows more standard thinking when she has to pretend to be scum hunting. @Gruffin what do you think?
-RE, Her tyrade on Ruu is suspicious to me. I don't like how she town-reads people who agree with her and scum-reads people who disagree. Just seems like she's trying to pocket people. I remember her being very active as scum as well. And she is more doubtful of herself when town rather than sure of herself like this.

Now, I could keep my vote on Roz but I'll move my vote to show people an alternative to voting Ruu ^^)/

Vote: RE

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 11, 2017 5:24 AM

Jan 2008
@roz1roz @oyasumi_rosie @esgribunomirtlol @Floofs

reads pls. who do you think is scum

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 11, 2017 5:35 AM

Aug 2013
Kit said:
@roz1roz @oyasumi_rosie @esgribunomirtlol @Floofs

reads pls. who do you think is scum
Not sure yet but that is the way day one usually gues

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.