Normal Game v1: Mostly Seinen Mafia | GAME OVER - Web of Lies

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 59 60 [61] 62 63 » ... Last »
Sep 20, 2017 10:28 AM

May 2012
unvote

@Phraze are you alright? :(
If the game is upsetting you this much, it might be best to take a break.
Sep 20, 2017 10:30 AM

Jul 2016
Phraze said:
offgame shit

@lastwhisper31
how dare u try to jump a lynch on me
while I was asleep
when I asked u to sort me out the entire D3
//cries in the corner
I HATE YOU !!

I swear I'll mislynch u on purpose
this game..
the next game..
the game after next..
again..
and again..
and again and again!
excuse me
//god of gamblers reference

//gamethrow
//gamethrow
//gamethrow
//gamethrow

gawd I'm so angry its hilarous
I would be strangling u by now if I were there until teh game endzz
oh boy oh man oh damn my feelings are almost like when I'm with Ruu
my love will be enough for u to /die/ for <33
if only nonsense talk were allowed in night phases
I would spend the entire 24h scolding u ;-; !!!!!

@Gruffin
my personality is that bastard ikr
all the times I gave chances to town whenever I rolled scum was bastard tooo riiight
3 scumgames make me so OP hahahahahaha
I was silly to think that players had a good time gamesolving when I'm scum blehh

//gamethrow
//gamethrow
//gamethrow
//gamethrow

I have more power to gamethrow this game heheh

//gamethrow
//gamethrow
//gamethrow
//gamethrow

stop being paranoid.
I cant think.
shit.
//throws the red brick of trust at u

scumteam... for god's sake powerwolf or smthing. be active and let us try to catch u. worst thing about scum is if they're all inactive, the art of setting players up or even the chase goes to waste. idm town modkills but. just. don't. lurk. esp when u have the advantage of information. lurkers make me wanna throw up gamethrow so bad. and ya I take gaming that srsly

scum = informed minority
town = uninformed majority
lurking = withholding information
powerwolfing = overdosing the information
potential modkills = inevitable accidents

scum + lurking + hiding behind potential modkills = lowest of the low

I respect powerwolfing. I live for powerwolfing. lurking is jellyfish-grade. damn as if I would identify myself as scum this time even as a joke

vented all I want
the dogfight continues
I'm cool now

idk who I want to lose more now. backstabbing town or lurky maf

o.O what?? o.O i'm confused o.O
Sep 20, 2017 10:50 AM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
unvote

@Phraze are you alright? :(
If the game is upsetting you this much, it might be best to take a break.
that was me when I gamethrew. was wanting to get modkilled. srsly, why would u wanna backstab and lynch me while I was away? and I had the whole of D3 talking to u too. ugh

but I cooled down after writing all that. its more of frustration with my team lol
(and I spent forever trying to get ppl to stop panicking)

Sep 20, 2017 10:52 AM

Oct 2011
AlbertinoDias said:
pls ignore that. I just hate the fact scum are all lurkers >.>

Sep 20, 2017 10:53 AM

Jul 2016
Phraze said:
AlbertinoDias said:
pls ignore that. I just hate the fact scum are all lurkers >.>

.... ok ...
Sep 20, 2017 10:54 AM

Jan 2014
So… Idk what to say, looks like a fucked up again, I tunneled onto someone I thought was mafia, while mafia just sat back in laughed. If town is going to win this game then I need the support of everyone. I honestly can’t help that I’m so easily pocketed, my cases all lead to wine, and mafia uses that wine against me, a never-ending loop of self-deprecation. I can honestly say that this has been to most difficult and intense mafia game I’ve played yet, and I will solve this, dead or alive. If you want to scum read me at this point, go ahead, but if I am your strongest scum lean at this point, then you are either mafia, or town that’s gliding through this game.

@Phraze, you need to claim so that I can figure this game out, and there is no need to wine urself out of this. Starting tomorrow we will most likely be in lylo, and holding back information that can help us get PoE’s is honestly scummy as hell.

So, I will leave this here, while I do a little bit of back reading, and take Roz’s advice and try to figure out this game through mechanics:

1. I am Shinichi Izumi of Parasyte, Vanilla Town. (for those who missed it/afks)

2. vote: Phraze (this train needs to start early to get the needed information)

Hate me or love me, idc, but I’ll be damned if Mafia gets a clean victory, while town fights amongst themselves. Expect Scum to do crazy things, since a mislynch will be all they need, go with your gut, not with what you think makes sense.

Uhhm so idk what to think of that rant by phraze, bit nothing confirms her alignment yet, but like I said I'm gunna look into possible mechanics of this game, while others look into possible interactions between Abu and others. I'm not really good at that. I already have a phraze vote tagged in here haha. But idk what I want to do right now.

Edit: a lot of this was based off lylo, and since we are not in lylo, take some of this with a grain of salt. I'll be back l8r
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Sep 20, 2017 10:57 AM

Oct 2011
@lastwhisper31
CP and Rosie left. game solved.

Sep 20, 2017 10:57 AM

Jan 2014
@phraze I clearly told you my vote would end up on either you or Roz. And Roz was still gunna get lynched with my vote change, hence why I did it. Don't be like CP...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 20, 2017 10:58 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
@lastwhisper31
I'll be so pissed if two more lurkers are mafia.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 20, 2017 10:59 AM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
@Phraze, you need to claim so that I can figure this game out, and there is no need to wine urself out of this. Starting tomorrow we will most likely be in lylo, and holding back information that can help us get PoE’s is honestly scummy as hell.
wine myself? I am 150% sure who scum is now ty

Sep 20, 2017 11:00 AM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
@lastwhisper31
I'm already pissed lmao

[edit: tho they're newbs so...its cool]

Sep 20, 2017 11:02 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
wine myself? I am 150% sure who scum is now ty
wine urself? Fine, fuck this game right now. unvote: Phraze if u are scum after that rant then I will find u and do unspeakable things to you lol.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 20, 2017 11:03 AM

Jan 2014
vote: @Oyasumi_Rosie

@phraze if u are 150% sure of all the mafia then who is the 3rd?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 20, 2017 11:04 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
I'm already pissed lmao

CP is not a new, he's is devlish with his schemes.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 20, 2017 11:17 AM

Nov 2015
Vote Count 4.0

CorruptedPurity (4): AlbertinoDias, Crossbell, Oyasumi_Rosie, Phraze
Oyasumi_Rosie (1): lastwhisper31

Not Voting (4): Kit, CorruptedPurity, Sleipnir, Gruffin

>>Day 4 Timer<<
Sep 20, 2017 11:17 AM

Aug 2013
Phraze said:
@lastwhisper31
do you really think I would sheep or bus so easily?

Sep 20, 2017 11:19 AM

Aug 2013
Oh man, I kind of want to get lynched because it will be so funny to see phase get that upset over my flip

Anyways, what happens if I turn out to be town, is it game over?

Sep 20, 2017 11:19 AM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
I'm already pissed lmao

CP is not a new, he's is devlish with his schemes.
CP is like that huh. //facedesks
I wanted to play a good game but scumteam has been making me want to be more protown, with all their lurking. good thing I'm not on his side xD

Sep 20, 2017 11:20 AM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
vote: @Oyasumi_Rosie

@phraze if u are 150% sure of all the mafia then who is the 3rd?
1. Roz is a trap
2. Abu got shot
3. CP is next
4. Rosie wanted Roz lynched even after I argued CP to silence

Sep 20, 2017 11:22 AM

Oct 2011
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Phraze said:
@lastwhisper31
do you really think I would sheep or bus so easily?
*siiigh* Roz is a trap. evidence is he claimed bodyguard but flipped vanilla

Sep 20, 2017 11:24 AM

Oct 2011
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Oh man, I kind of want to get lynched because it will be so funny to see phase get that upset over my flip

Anyways, what happens if I turn out to be town, is it game over?
lol nope. even if u flip town(and CP alrdy showed similar behavior), I'm sure. either theres a trap or this game has one of those town-on-flip abilities. I remember Grave and Kit talking about such a role in my first game

Sep 20, 2017 11:26 AM

Oct 2011
I just prefer to get rid of CP first

Sep 20, 2017 11:33 AM

Oct 2011
yknow I honestly dont mind giving scum another chance, provided they powerwolf it and make this game fun. feel free to try a lynch on me :3
ik for sure Cross and Gruffin wont play like this ~.~

Sep 20, 2017 11:42 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
yknow I honestly dont mind giving scum another chance, provided they powerwolf it and make this game fun. feel free to try a lynch on me :3
no no I'm fine, I'll leave you till later. Do you think any of the power roles are fake?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 20, 2017 12:03 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
no no I'm fine, I'll leave you till later. Do you think any of the power roles are fake?
if I'm not wrong, they're all real.
our chara flavors all have smthing in common, they're all from supernatural/fantasy anime - and I doubt flavor is irrelevant to the game. if this is supernatural/fantasy themed, we're playing werewolf, not mafia. Roz's chara flavor also turned into a werewolf, which hints that. I remember Kit and Grave(maybe others too) said mal's halloween mafia few years ago had a town-on-flip werewolf ability. so yeah, maybe we're dealing with werewolves and not mafia. tho idk if its a bastard ability... we should play the game relying on behavioral analysis and take it as a no-reveal setup, since they'll all flip town. in light of that, I'd say the only ones left are CP and Rosie. tho I'm hoping Roz is the only town-on-flip...cuz more might be a bit bastard.. BUT if it rly is true, it makes sense why we have so many investigative roles, to sort this mess out.

Sep 20, 2017 1:12 PM

Oct 2011
speaking of which, anyone knows when halloween is? xD

Sep 20, 2017 1:13 PM

Oct 2011
Crossbell said:
Gruffin is confirmed town.

Vote CorruptedPurity

I'll give him a chance to defend himself but I think this is pretty open and shut.

Also thank god we got scum. I'll look through interactions later. I didn't expect Abu to flip scum though O_o
I actually expected it after Roz flipping. a wave of realization or smthing. and idk good thing I'm alive to rant about it I guess

Sep 20, 2017 2:23 PM

Jan 2008
ok so roz flipped town and dono flipped town.. re was nk.. and abu was scum.

Won't lynch: kit, gruffin, phraze, cross, kasai
Willing to lynch: CP, rosie, wisp

game solved?

Vote: CourruptedPurity

Insisted that abu was confirmed town, started strong but not so much anymore

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 20, 2017 2:24 PM

Jan 2008
i gtg to work now.. but its my last day of the week so i'll try to play more tomorrow if i don't sleep too much :sob: bye

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 20, 2017 2:30 PM

Jan 2014
Kit said:

game solved?

how dare you back line this game, and put my on the willing to lynch list. That is so irritating, like u not even paying attention to the flow of the game. Like fuck, holy shit.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 20, 2017 2:33 PM

Jan 2014
Kit said:

game solved?

no game isnt solved, because im not the last scum, now how about u fucking get ur ass in this game, and stop doing the bare minimum to stay in this game. and if you think I am being rude, then you dont know me...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 20, 2017 2:39 PM

May 2012
I'm finding it really difficult to figure out who Abu's partners would be because of how soft most of his interactions are. There's votes and minor pushes, but most of the time he decides to back off and/or townread whoever he questions.

First thing that jumps out to me is CP and Abu's scuffle D1, where Purity poked Abu and Abu bit back:
Ok. My meta read on abu was just a light jab. But the way he took it was legit scummy to me. He felt an urge to strongly defend a what he considered "weak" argument. If it's weak, why the strong reaction and need to defend? People would just see I'm up to nonsense and leave me be. Furthermore, I was the first and I think only person to suspect him, he was by no means a lynch target and even better, I never voted him. But he still felt compelled to defend himself.

Gun to my head, I'd say abu is scum.
AbuHumaid said:
You're just looking at games that I happened to be scum in to prove your already weak arguments. Have we forgotten about Kaitou's Senkai game where I was town and claimed scum multiple times? I honestly act scummy on purpose so that the mafia team would leave me alone

But then after that, things seemed to fizzle out really quickly?
Ya you dont, I tried though, can't blame a girl for trying.

Abu bit bait though, he got quite defensive but I like his follow up from then on. When I mentioned that he's being overdefensive and scummy, he moved on to trying to scumhunt then waste more time on me. So while I still suspect him. Take 10 imaginary townpoints for abu.
AbuHumaid said:
aa-dono said:
@AbuHumaid You still scumreading CP?

I never said I'm scumreading him, my vote was RVS. I'll go to sleep for now and see where I should vote when I wake up

He also spends time asking Phraze, RE, and Yurkin (his townreads) for readslists:
AbuHumaid said:
I want everyone to post their reads list, so I can see everyone's opinion
and yeah I'll do a reads list, I'm on phone and not caught up now though so I'll do it later today
I'm thinking that the motivation behind this was to feel out the game by figuring out who is pushing where and who they trust. Slight town on Phraze for this.
AbuHumaid said:
Crossbell said:
Why exactly have you been townreading me?

I'll post more after class but I disagree with a RE1031 lynch.
your efforts and accuracy on your reads show a townie mindset to me. I don't recall your scum self being this interested to solve the game
^ This spews Cross as town, I think. Specifically the "efforts and accuracy" part because from a scum perspective, townies who put in a lot of effort will seem town because scum know that the townie's efforts are town-motivated.

Yeah, interaction w/ Phraze on D2 is making me think more town for her.
AbuHumaid said:
Gruffin said:
I suspect that he froze because he knew Grrr would flip town and he already trapped himself into defending roz.
Now that you mention, Last would do something like that, I remember him in Robot mafia when he was scum trying to defend me (I was town) at EoD but still I don't think this is telling enough to lynch him
What do you think of roz?

Edit: added a missing word
This makes me pause, because Abu's previous posts have been directed towards making townies look bad and pocketing, so this attempt to redirect my attention off of LW to Roz is making me think maaaaaybe they're buddies? Maybe?

Another thing of note is he NEVER interacted with Rosie once. Normally I would attribute this to them both being lurky, but he did call out Sleipnirr for a vote once, and that makes me think he was purposefully avoiding drawing attention to her.

I like my vote here: Vote: Oyasumi_Rosie
Sep 20, 2017 2:46 PM

Jan 2014
@gruffin
I suspect that he froze because he knew Grrr would flip town and he already trapped himself into defending roz. This quote is so bad, be thankful u are actually confirmed town.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 20, 2017 2:46 PM

May 2012
@Phraze You think that roz is scum that flipped town? o_o
Sep 20, 2017 2:50 PM

Jan 2014
Gruffin said:
No, I dont believe a role like that exists, he was definitely town. He would def be more aggressive if he knew he would flip town as scum.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 20, 2017 2:50 PM

May 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
@gruffin
I suspect that he froze because he knew Grrr would flip town and he already trapped himself into defending roz. This quote is so bad, be thankful u are actually confirmed town.
Heh.

If you're not the last scum, then who is?
Sep 20, 2017 2:51 PM

May 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
Gruffin said:
No, I dont believe a role like that exists, he was definitely town. He would def be more aggressive if he knew he would flip town as scum.
Yeah, this is like...bordering on bastard if we have a role that does that.
Sep 20, 2017 2:57 PM

Dec 2014
I wrote this last night, I was wrong

Sep 20, 2017 2:59 PM

Dec 2014
Still think scum team is phraze, lw and Dias tho.

I hit at least 2 scum here.

My mislynch is a guaranteed lost for town, so how can I convince any of you that I am town?
Sep 20, 2017 3:06 PM

Jan 2014
Gruffin said:
lastwhisper31 said:
@gruffin
Heh.

If you're not the last scum, then who is?

Well lets look at this:
Player (alive) //// Role
Gruffin ???
Kit odd/even night tracker
Sleip odd/even night tracker
Cross Parity Cop
Phraze ???
Albert Checks if you used an ability?
Me Vanilla Townie
Rosie ???
Cp ???

Dead Players /////// Roles
Grrr/Ruu Roleblocker
Abu Strong man
RE Joat
Roz Vanilla
Dono Vanilla
Karote Vanilla
Yurkin Lie Detector

VT/PR/Mafia PR
4 / 7 / 1
7 Power Roles to im assuming 2 Mafia Roles, seems to strong and I wouldnt considered 12/4 to be mafia sided, so all these power roles doesnt make sense. Expecially with Phraze claiming shes a power role so that would be 8. Two roleblockers is a no go, Parity cop is a no go unless its a fake role, Trackers can easily be mafia, and Alberts role can easily be a mafia ability. But we have no need to focus on any of those, when we have two ample candidates right now, with Rosie and CP.

Edit: There is also a vigilante somewhere among us, so town is stacked imo.
_WispSep 20, 2017 3:10 PM
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 20, 2017 3:07 PM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
Still think scum team is phraze, lw and Dias tho.

I hit at least 2 scum here.

My mislynch is a guaranteed lost for town, so how can I convince any of you that I am town?
no Phraze is not scum after that rant, and I wont let myself go down this game, to you again.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 20, 2017 3:09 PM

Jan 2014
also @corruptedPurity really you think a joat claim would be scum?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 20, 2017 3:13 PM

Jan 2014
AlbertinoDias said:
yeah, don't thank the only guy who hit scum in the first day and killed him -...- pff -....-

AlbertinoDias said:
I told you Abu was scum!!! take that!!! yeah^^!!!!
Vote: CP
if anyone is wondering what happened, i happened, take that huhu!!! i'm fired up!!!
man that CP save... need to look into that -...-

Correction: Nvm Im retarded, Albert is town
@CorruptedPurity so I guess no one on ur scum list is actually scum... but where does that even leave us now.

Edit: Probably leaves us with a power wolfer
_WispSep 20, 2017 3:21 PM
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 20, 2017 3:23 PM

Aug 2013
Man I am disappointed that you called whisper a mini me he is so rude and mean. I would never act that way.

Sep 20, 2017 3:24 PM

Dec 2014
@Crossbell @Kit @Gruffin

How can I convince any of you I am town? I don't mind dying ytd because my flip would give you info. But dying today is a town loss, I need to save this.

Look at my day 1 interaction with abu, do you really think it's a scum theatre from me?
Sep 20, 2017 3:25 PM

Dec 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Man I am disappointed that you called whisper a mini me he is so rude and mean. I would never act that way.

Ikr, I didn't call him a mini you btw. Rosie is Rosie and no one else can be Rosie
Sep 20, 2017 3:27 PM

Aug 2013
To be fair lurking is my nai way. I've lurked in every game I've played, mostly because I am so busy.

Gosh I am tied between wanting to win and wanting to see people's reaction to losing the game for lynching me. It will be so much fun.

Oh, I am a vanilla townie by the way.

Sep 20, 2017 3:28 PM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
@Crossbell @Kit @Gruffin

How can I convince any of you I am town? I don't mind dying ytd because my flip would give you info. But dying today is a town loss, I need to save this.

Look at my day 1 interaction with abu, do you really think it's a scum theatre from me?

Will do, but why did you specifically ping those 3?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 20, 2017 3:32 PM

Jan 2014

I mean this kinda makes sense, but why did you feel the need to push Abu so hard on page 3. As you did say, "Truth in plain sight" looks really good right here
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 20, 2017 3:40 PM

Jan 2014
@sleipnirr are you seriously ok with the state of this game so far? who do you find suspicious other then Cross.
@crossbell sorry to ask this again, but why again did you feel the need to check dono? or if u remember the post, just give me the number.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 59 60 [61] 62 63 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.