New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 9, 2017 6:17 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
expected that... =.=

I kinda think vigs are a staple in MS games. not gonna question that.
also yeah I like my flavor. at least its a series ik.
can't say I even know my flavor
sad life...

Sep 9, 2017 6:18 PM

Jan 2016
AbuHumaid said:
Hosts are always the scum, I like that move
I town read you for that
Is this serious? Are you actually townreading CP for voting the Host?

Phraze said:
early townread is bs
If you think Abu's early townread is something he doesn't believe, why are you not voting him for it?

Sep 9, 2017 6:21 PM

May 2012
Also, I'm having a dilemma on Phraze right now because of post 46.

Why would town post that? Why would scum post that?!

@Phraze Please help me understand...?
Sep 9, 2017 6:22 PM

Oct 2011
Crossbell said:
Phraze said:
early townread is bs
If you think Abu's early townread is something he doesn't believe, why are you not voting him for it?
too early in the game. getting defensive? seems to be since my vote is on u atm

Sep 9, 2017 6:23 PM
Jul 2018
Phraze said:
AbuHumaid said:
Do you guys think there's scum on Laat's early train?
I would like to think yes. the last one xD
oh, already caught scum?
Sep 9, 2017 6:24 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
Also, I'm having a dilemma on Phraze right now because of post 46.

Why would town post that? Why would scum post that?!

@Phraze Please help me understand...?
I benefit from it either way. u should keep note of that and see what develops. in the meantime, shush~

Sep 9, 2017 6:24 PM
Jul 2018
Crossbell said:
AbuHumaid said:
Hosts are always the scum, I like that move
I town read you for that
Is this serious? Are you actually townreading CP for voting the Host?

Phraze said:
early townread is bs

it's an obvious joke
Sep 9, 2017 6:25 PM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
Phraze said:
I would like to think yes. the last one xD
oh, already caught scum?
caught? I aint voted anyone there yet~ [edit: oh I alrdy did]

Sep 9, 2017 6:28 PM
Jul 2018
Phraze said:
AbuHumaid said:
oh, already caught scum?
but you think he's scum...
Sep 9, 2017 6:30 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
AbuHumaid said:
oh, already caught scum?
nice save lol I was just about to quote u on that
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Sep 9, 2017 6:32 PM

May 2015
Gruffin said:
@Ruu I see a couple posts I like. Which posts do you think they are and why do you think I like them?

Making me work so early on -_-

mmm If I have to guess, I would say roz's ? I think that their aproach to the game is something you would like, they started the game with a topic of conversation "this setup is better for scum/ talking about pr". You even started a conversation with them, and I think you probably liked their answer to it..
Sep 9, 2017 6:35 PM

Jan 2008
Ruu said:
vote: Phraze

I missed doing that, how are you dear? @Phraze <33

I also think there could be a vig but I don't think we should worry about it. If we do have one lets have some faith in them and hope they end up killing scum. Also the more we talk about pr, the more we'll help the mafia...

Do you guys like your flavour? I didn't even know mine was a seinen lol
True that. I don't really know my flavor, haven't watched the show lol. And it's only "mostly" seinen so maybe your flavor isn't really seinen XD

Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:
don't even think about pocketing me
Won't work again

lol I don't expect people to trust me ever again xDD
I can trust you XD sometimes. I'll always remember messing up in CCL and getting incorrectly paranoid of you just cause you agreed with me, and we were right >-<

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 9, 2017 6:35 PM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
Phraze said:
but you think he's scum...
I think he's worth sorting out first

Sep 9, 2017 6:36 PM

Jan 2008
Phraze said:
lastwhisper31 said:
I mean it all falls down on how serious his statement was.
still a bs read lol
are you saying you think its scummy or just making an offhanded comment? of course its bs but not necessarily scumy because it's early game banter

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 9, 2017 6:37 PM

Jan 2008
Gruffin said:
Crossbell said:
Gruffin: No, actually! I am taking statistics and discrete math this semester.
Wait...If precalc is a scumtell, and calc is a towntell, then what does that make statistics in a neutral-less game?

SECRET HOST???
He changed his avatar, so he's definitely scum, right? :3c

Sep 9, 2017 6:37 PM

May 2015
Phraze said:
AbuHumaid said:
oh, already caught scum?

This exchange caught my attention. I will keep this in mind for later ~
Sep 9, 2017 6:38 PM

Jan 2008
lastwhisper31 said:
20mins into the game and I have 3 votes, so much luv for the wispinator
of course <3

Sep 9, 2017 6:38 PM

Oct 2011
Kit said:
Ruu said:
vote: Phraze

I missed doing that, how are you dear? @Phraze <33

I also think there could be a vig but I don't think we should worry about it. If we do have one lets have some faith in them and hope they end up killing scum. Also the more we talk about pr, the more we'll help the mafia...

Do you guys like your flavour? I didn't even know mine was a seinen lol
True that. I don't really know my flavor, haven't watched the show lol. And it's only "mostly" seinen so maybe your flavor isn't really seinen XD
sad life

Sep 9, 2017 6:41 PM

May 2012
Phraze said:
I benefit from it either way. u should keep note of that and see what develops. in the meantime, shush~
-grumble grumble-

Okay, how about Cross, then? What makes you think he's being defensive about your vote on him?
Ruu said:

mmm If I have to guess, I would say roz's ? I think that their aproach to the game is something you would like, they started the game with a topic of conversation "this setup is better for scum/ talking about pr". You even started a conversation with them, and I think you probably liked their answer to it..
Mwahaha~

Nope, but that's a good guess! I liked Abu's posts 40 and 43. 40's a bit weaker because it's a sort of easily faked paranoia, but the light and breezy attitude gave me a good impression.

Aaaand I liked 43 because it shows intent to get the game rolling, which I think we need more of right now. :P
Sep 9, 2017 6:42 PM

Jan 2014
So I'm still in Montreal, service is bad, once I hop the border tmr, let's say around 12 in the afternoon, then I'll be able to post more freely
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Sep 9, 2017 6:42 PM

Oct 2011
Kit said:
Phraze said:
still a bs read lol
are you saying you think its scummy or just making an offhanded comment? of course its bs but not necessarily scumy because it's early game banter
that's obv a scummy move. I'm taking scum points atm lol

Sep 9, 2017 6:43 PM
Jul 2018
So who's scum?
Sep 9, 2017 6:44 PM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
Phraze said:

This exchange caught my attention. I will keep this in mind for later ~
very interesting post from Julietto~

Sep 9, 2017 6:45 PM

May 2012
Kit said:
Ohh I forgot about that. Must be. :3c

Do you have any opinions on the game so far?
Sep 9, 2017 6:48 PM

Jan 2008
Gruffin said:
Kit said:

Yeah. So far I'm slight town leaning you and Ruu, and slight scum leaning Roz and Phraze.

Sep 9, 2017 6:48 PM
Jul 2018
Btw @Phraze aren't you contradicting yourself? You said early reads are BS yet you think Crossbell is scum this early?
Sep 9, 2017 6:49 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
Phraze said:
-grumble grumble-

Okay, how about Cross, then? What makes you think he's being defensive about your vote on him?
I voted Cross after u, but he didn't question me(at least on training him). attempt at diverting attention to Abu felt more evasive. but well...I just think he's alot of fun to pressure, out of the playerbase atm

Sep 9, 2017 6:51 PM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
Btw @Phraze aren't you contradicting yourself? You said early reads are BS yet you think Crossbell is scum this early?
I didn't say I think he's scum. geez

Sep 9, 2017 6:52 PM

Oct 2011
Kit said:
Gruffin said:

Yeah. So far I'm slight town leaning you and Ruu, and slight scum leaning Roz and Phraze.
isn't it too early to get actual reads?

Sep 9, 2017 6:54 PM
Jul 2018
Phraze said:
Kit said:
if we keep saying "it's too early" we will never accomplish anything
Sep 9, 2017 6:54 PM

May 2012
Kit said:
Gruffin said:

What are your reasons for these reads?
Phraze said:
I voted Cross after u, but he didn't question me(at least on training him). attempt at diverting attention to Abu felt more evasive. but well...I just think he's alot of fun to pressure, out of the playerbase atm
OHHH I think I understand now.

So basically you thought he was trying to sic you on Abu and you wanted to pressure him for it?
Sep 9, 2017 6:57 PM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
Phraze said:
we can pressure, but not scumread. there's a difference. scumreads out of the blue is bs

Sep 9, 2017 6:58 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
Phraze said:
OHHH I think I understand now.

So basically you thought he was trying to sic you on Abu and you wanted to pressure him for it?
yup. I'm trying to see that from a town or scum standpoint

Sep 9, 2017 6:58 PM

Jan 2008
Phraze said:
Kit said:
I never said they were "actual reads" I said slight as in a little toward that direction.
Defensive? Don't you have a scum read on cross yourself? and you gave scum points to Abu too for something that's just a joke. Have you given town points to anyone?

Sep 9, 2017 6:59 PM
Jul 2018
Phraze said:
AbuHumaid said:
we can pressure, but not scumread. there's a difference. scumreads out of the blue is bs
pressure me then pls, be ruthless
Sep 9, 2017 6:59 PM

Oct 2011
I'm mostly waiting for those who have yet to post to do so~

Sep 9, 2017 7:00 PM

Jan 2008
Gruffin said:
Kit said:
What are your reasons for these reads?
I like Ruu's behavior/attitude so far, and I think you are doing a good job getting the game moving. I don't like how Roz talked about town PR then ollied out, and Phraze getting ahead of herself on scum reads.

Sep 9, 2017 7:05 PM

May 2015
Gruffin said:
Phraze said:
-grumble grumble-

Ruu said:

Mwahaha~

Nope, but that's a good guess! I liked Abu's posts 40 and 43. 40's a bit weaker because it's a sort of easily faked paranoia, but the light and breezy attitude gave me a good impression.

Aaaand I liked 43 because it shows intent to get the game rolling, which I think we need more of right now. :P

tbh I would have never guess Abu, and I don't get why you like his posts. They are completely nai / fluff. How did 43 show that intention? saying "who is scum" doesn't really help moving along the game. Because I know you like posts that show that intention is why I chose roz's.
What's your impression of roz so far btw?
Sep 9, 2017 7:05 PM

May 2012
Phraze said:
yup. I'm trying to see that from a town or scum standpoint
Alrighty, I'll leave you to it then.
Kit said:
I like Ruu's behavior/attitude so far, and I think you are doing a good job getting the game moving. I don't like how Roz talked about town PR then ollied out, and Phraze getting ahead of herself on scum reads.
I can kind of agree with you on Ruu because I liked her response to me, buuut she's so good at being scum that I think I'd rather see more from her before sorting her.

Good point on Roz, actually.

Agreed that Phraze is getting ahead of herself, but I'm kinda worried with how quickly people seem to be turning their attention to her. She's unfortunately been mislynch bait in previous games I've played with her, so I'd like to see if she's got an agenda or is just being overzealous here first.
Sep 9, 2017 7:07 PM

May 2015
Phraze said:
Gruffin said:
-grumble grumble-

I really like this post. This makes me think there is a townie mindset behind it.
Good reasoning, it doesn't seem forced and makes sense. I like it
Sep 9, 2017 7:11 PM

May 2012
Ruu said:
tbh I would have never guess Abu, and I don't get why you like his posts. They are completely nai / fluff. How did 43 show that intention? saying "who is scum" doesn't really help moving along the game. Because I know you like posts that show that intention is why I chose roz's.
Oh, no you've got the wrong post. It's:
It was the first true game-specific question in the thread, and I liked how he wanted to start that conversation early.

Regarding roz...Mmm, I'm pretty null on them. I was hoping to get a better understanding on how they play, but I'll need to wait for them to reappear first for that.
Sep 9, 2017 7:13 PM
Jul 2018
I love how I always mess around and everyone just ignores me, I must be the luckiest scum ever
Sep 9, 2017 7:15 PM

May 2012
@AbuHumaid Do you have any reads to share?
Sep 9, 2017 7:16 PM

May 2015
AbuHumaid said:
I love how I always mess around and everyone just ignores me, I must be the luckiest scum ever

I see what you did there >_>

If you are town, mafia won't bother you for now. You are an easy mislynch so they can take their time with you.

If you are scum we will end up catching you sooner than later so don't worry.

Pressure doesn't really work on you Abu so I'm not wasting my time on that for now xD

Oct 2011
Kit said:
Phraze said:
I never said they were "actual reads" I said slight as in a little toward that direction.
Defensive? Don't you have a scum read on cross yourself? and you gave scum points to Abu too for something that's just a joke. Have you given town points to anyone?
not scumreading anyone yet. also, I'm sure I said it before..I'm a negative player. I give scum points easiy but not town points

Jul 2018
Gruffin said:
@AbuHumaid Do you have any reads to share?
I like Phraze for town for now
Sep 9, 2017 7:17 PM
Jul 2018
Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:

I see what you did there >_>

If you are town, mafia won't bother you for now. You are an easy mislynch so they can take their time with you.

If you are scum we will end up catching you sooner than later so don't worry.

Pressure doesn't really work on you Abu so I'm not wasting my time on that for now xD
they call me the anti-pressure human machine
Sep 9, 2017 7:18 PM

May 2015
Gruffin said:
Ruu said:
Oh, no you've got the wrong post. It's:
It was the first true game-specific question in the thread, and I liked how he wanted to start that conversation early.

Regarding roz...Mmm, I'm pretty null on them. I was hoping to get a better understanding on how they play, but I'll need to wait for them to reappear first for that.

my bad sorry. That's still a very generic question that could come from town or scum trying to look busy so it's still nai for me.
Sep 9, 2017 7:19 PM

Oct 2011
AbuHumaid said:
Phraze said:
ok. are u easy to pocket?

Sep 9, 2017 7:19 PM
Jul 2018
Phraze said:
AbuHumaid said:
ok. are u easy to pocket?
if the player pocketing me is good at it, yes
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.