Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 24, 2017 4:44 PM

Jul 2017
is it me or does anyone else really just want to fucking BITCH SLAP THIS FUCKING HOE AND SHOVE HER INTO A LOCKER THATS ON FIRE BEING TOWED INTO A VOLCANO DURING AN EARTHQUAKE AND AS U TAKE HER OUT OF THE LOCKER FUCKING BEAT HER TILL SHE CANT THINK THEN THROW HER INTO THE VOLCANO.

or is that just me
Sep 12, 2017 2:36 PM
Sep 2017
I agree that hoe has no purpose in the plot is just random ass weird lesbian girl
Sep 12, 2017 2:40 PM

Jul 2017
_da_real_NEPTUNE said:
I agree that hoe has no purpose in the plot is just random ass weird lesbian girl

fucking preach brother
Oct 23, 2017 5:17 PM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
I like her personality and the way she abuses the protagonist. SUE ME.
Nov 22, 2017 12:44 AM
Jul 2018
She is the worst character in this anime
Nov 22, 2017 7:21 AM

Dec 2015
GAAAAH I REALLY HATE HER IN EPISODE 9, LIKE WTF THAT BITCH WONT EVEN CHECK HER LAPTOP
Jan 9, 2018 2:30 AM

May 2017
the lesbian girl literally has no role in this series, I am pretty sure she was put in to get some masochist to watch the show.
Jan 9, 2018 11:33 AM

Jul 2017
that us exactly what I think
Jan 9, 2018 11:37 AM

Sep 2009
Lmao I'm gonna watch this just to see what's going on here.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Jan 9, 2018 11:41 AM

Jul 2017
its a overall good show its legit just that one bitch

MortalMelancholy said:
Lmao I'm gonna watch this just to see what's going on here.
Apr 12, 2018 11:17 PM
Mar 2018
lol I know this is kind of old but, the fact that you guys are hating on her or wanting to hit/slap/bury/burn A GIRL! means that you're a bunch of pussies in real life(no offense), or at least one girl had badly hit you once in your life(i'm only supposing).

It's not her fault actually, it is the guy's fault that he's allowing her to go that far. I WOULD NEVER allow a girl to lay a finger on me. but don't misunderstand, that does not mean I'd hit her(I WOULD NEVER hit a girl but only if my life was on the line), I won't let her lay a hit on me in the first place.

The fact that a girl would be hitting a guy is so damn silly to me. no matter how strong the girl is, it only means that you are a weak or a pretty unrespected or a naive/tame Guy.(note: there are times when letting a girl hits you is honored and admiring and won't hurt your pride at all but they are a very rare moments)

However, there is also a rare moment when the girl just will never accept to respect you, in that case i'm not saying resorting to hit her would be the right way, but you could pin her(making her submit without hitting her), but i dont know how a girl would successfully land a hit on you, unless she was some sort of a pro karate fighter in that case try to avoid her hits and find a good way to hold her/subdue/ her. that way you can successfully suppress her stubbornness. and if you are just a pretty weak person, dunno what can i do for you(go start training?). i'm sure there are a lot of other ways to make her respect you even if you are weak (go work on earning respect from people).

P.S, Ume is FUCKING SEXY AND CUTE, that's the kind of girl I want in my bed, it will feel incredibly nice seducing a cold girl like her :).
JuStS0mE0nEApr 12, 2018 11:41 PM
Apr 12, 2018 11:18 PM

Jan 2013
@JuStS0mE0nE
Get your white-knighting ass outta here boi :D
Apr 12, 2018 11:44 PM
Mar 2018
CondemneDio said:
@JuStS0mE0nE
Get your white-knighting ass outta here boi :D

i'm not 'white-knighting' i'm just being logical here.

Edit: i actually haven't seen this anime yet, but from the bunch of videos that i have watched i've seen that this guy is not trying to earn her respect like at all or even stop her from what she's doing( he's even enjoying it ? dunno), he's not respected by other girls too(dunno about the main ones), so i can't see why you guys are defending him.

I'm not trying to justify her attitude and actions, sometimes it is REAL HARD (but not impossible) to prove to the people that a girl is acting like a dick towrads you and you are just being a guy trying to tolerate her and not harm her. but actually resorting to insult/harm her OR to let her have her way makes you even worst than her(unmanly thing to do). I guess you really need to be smart when it comes to girls.

P.s, you can see for an example Ayanokouji from Class Room of the Elite and how does he earn respect from girls, another one is Ikki from Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry,and Kinji from Hidan no Aria,and maybe Shizou from Durarara(haven't seen it yet),and Yuuji from Grisaia series(also haven't seen all of it), i know there are other good examples but those are the only ones on my mind now.
JuStS0mE0nEApr 13, 2018 2:38 AM
Apr 13, 2018 9:15 PM

Jul 2017
@JuStS0mE0nE na man if a bitch slaps me for no reason Ima slap the shit out of that bitch. You haven't seen the series so you don't know how annoying she is. I legit would bitch slap this cunt to next year.
Apr 13, 2018 9:52 PM

Jan 2018
@Zerity I agree with you bitches like these who beats the crap out of mc for no particular reason deserve to die.

Apr 13, 2018 10:07 PM

Jul 2017
@Congintive exactly I can never understand why Japanese people like these characters.
Apr 14, 2018 4:34 AM

Jan 2018
Zerity said:
@Congintive exactly I can never understand why Japanese people like these characters.

Maybe most of them are big masochist who liked to be abused.
Apr 14, 2018 6:54 AM
Mar 2018
Zerity said:
@JuStS0mE0nE na man if a bitch slaps me for no reason Ima slap the shit out of that bitch. You haven't seen the series so you don't know how annoying she is. I legit would bitch slap this cunt to next year.

*sigh*, like i said, trying to hit back a girl is unmanly, no real man would do that.
if a girl slapped you out of anger if she was your friend or sister or something you just have to bear it, yes, that's a very manly thing to do it won't hurt your pride at all. and i doubt she would do it again.

however, if it was a girl you don't know, i doubt some girl would just come and slap you out of nowhere for no reason.
maybe, if you were on an argument with her, and she slapped you cause she was acting like an ass, you should not be slapping her back, you'd still be bearing it. you could yell at her or something but like a i said a girl will never be able to land a hit on a guy (except maybe for the first slap) unless she was that strong or you were that weak.

so suuming it up. you are not a man if you would be slapping a girl. if so, I feel very sad for your life partner.

if you still somehow don't understand what i'm saying and still willing to hit a girl. then you clearly have an extreme anger issues. so try to fix that first before assuming that it is alright to hit a girl. if not, then try to learn what does it mean to be a man.
Apr 14, 2018 9:42 AM

Jul 2017
@JuStS0mE0nE dude before you start preaching watch the damn show. So you can understand. Also I don't have anger issues. It's just that if a bitch slaps me for no reason then I'ma pimp slap her back. Equal right Equal fights.
May 27, 2018 5:45 PM
Jun 2017
What a bunch of pusies... It's a damn commedy and Ume's crazyness ads to it.
May 27, 2018 6:16 PM

Jul 2017
@Aplope it doesnt add anything and its not craziness she a fucking bitch. She took away from this series
Jan 5, 2019 3:59 PM
Mar 2018
Well, with Shiraume Shaga met her worst nightmare, even if she was the lewd one before. But that lewdness could've been just a masquerade. And in the end she just served the fans...
Jul 14, 2020 6:19 PM
Jul 2017
JuStS0mE0nE said:
lol I know this is kind of old but, the fact that you guys are hating on her or wanting to hit/slap/bury/burn A GIRL! means that you're a bunch of pussies in real life(no offense), or at least one girl had badly hit you once in your life(i'm only supposing).

It's not her fault actually, it is the guy's fault that he's allowing her to go that far. I WOULD NEVER allow a girl to lay a finger on me. but don't misunderstand, that does not mean I'd hit her(I WOULD NEVER hit a girl but only if my life was on the line), I won't let her lay a hit on me in the first place.

The fact that a girl would be hitting a guy is so damn silly to me. no matter how strong the girl is, it only means that you are a weak or a pretty unrespected or a naive/tame Guy.(note: there are times when letting a girl hits you is honored and admiring and won't hurt your pride at all but they are a very rare moments)

However, there is also a rare moment when the girl just will never accept to respect you, in that case i'm not saying resorting to hit her would be the right way, but you could pin her(making her submit without hitting her), but i dont know how a girl would successfully land a hit on you, unless she was some sort of a pro karate fighter in that case try to avoid her hits and find a good way to hold her/subdue/ her. that way you can successfully suppress her stubbornness. and if you are just a pretty weak person, dunno what can i do for you(go start training?). i'm sure there are a lot of other ways to make her respect you even if you are weak (go work on earning respect from people).

P.S, Ume is FUCKING SEXY AND CUTE, that's the kind of girl I want in my bed, it will feel incredibly nice seducing a cold girl like her :).

^This right here is not a man. This is a SIMP. A white-knighting, masochistic, SIMP.
PhlaryxJul 14, 2020 6:30 PM
Jul 18, 2020 2:06 AM
Jul 2015
Useless bitch. Why they made such character. It would be okay if she had some impact on the plot, yet there was nothing.
Jul 28, 2020 8:15 PM

Nov 2016
Ume Shiraume made it unbearable for me to watch at times. I don't blame anyone that was annoyed by her presence.
Mar 13, 2021 4:50 AM
Jun 2016
I have to fucking skip the scenes wherever she was involved. Made it unbearable to watch, i have to give one less rating coz of that bitch
May 30, 2021 11:17 PM
Apr 2019
The people hate Shiraume because he hits the protagonist this not bad the series establishes how is his personality and his relationship with the character, it's that simple, you know those tsundere characters as well known as Taiga and Louise who also punish the protagonist, but deep down they love him? The difference is that Ume really hates him and that's fine, not all girls should love the protagonist like in any trashy harem, which you don't accept

Also those relationships are disgusting and they are wrong, here there is no relationship between her and the main character, she simply hates it because she loves girls that is better than having a toxic relationship like Taiga or Loiuse who it doesn't matter how much they mistreat the boy she they want it in a sick way.

Hagorama said:
the lesbian girl literally has no role in this series, I am pretty sure she was put in to get some masochist to watch the show.

if someone creates a lesbian who is never going to love the protagonist only to hit him then that person must be seriously deranged, as satou says in happy sugar life love is reciprocal

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Jun 3, 2021 12:36 AM

Jul 2017
@Rosary_Diva had a stroke reading that. what are u on about tho wtf lmao. no one mentioned relationships between her and the MC r u brain dead. I said the bitch just hits him for no reason and its annoying. read before u type some shit.

plus i dont take into consideration the opinion of only yuri loving anime fans opinions regarding female characters. Legit some female could walk up to some random dude kill him and his entire family beside the girls and u ppl would rejoice in the blood. Yuri only anime fans are cancer, are you okay? did males do something to u to hate them or something? ur annoying ur entire being is a waste. learn some grammar and stop being such a disgusting low life.
ZerityJun 3, 2021 12:43 AM
Jun 3, 2021 6:11 AM
Apr 2019
Zerity said:
@Rosary_Diva had a stroke reading that. what are u on about tho wtf lmao. no one mentioned relationships between her and the MC r u brain dead. I said the bitch just hits him for no reason and its annoying. read before u type some shit.

plus i dont take into consideration the opinion of only yuri loving anime fans opinions regarding female characters. Legit some female could walk up to some random dude kill him and his entire family beside the girls and u ppl would rejoice in the blood. Yuri only anime fans are cancer, are you okay? did males do something to u to hate them or something? ur annoying ur entire being is a waste. learn some grammar and stop being such a disgusting low life.

Why would you care about someone so generic and boring? If the abused character was not the protagonist surely you wouldn't mind that character. this a character its a scum and the series presents him that way, all the other characters treat him as shit, he likes to get beat up because otherwise him would avoid her or give it back a hit. I honestly don't understand why so many people like that character who star in most anime when girls are always better characters also are quite a few series where male protagonist actually is kind of pointless.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Jun 3, 2021 10:09 AM

Jul 2017
@Rosary_Diva i seriously cant tell now if ur a meme or serious. i would mind it if it wasnt the MC too, the bitch is annoying plain and simple. the MC isnt even scum tf, the scum here is that bitch. i dont even like him its a matter of hating her, ur cringe stfu
Oct 12, 2021 4:51 AM
Jan 2015
Apparently, some of you don't know what kind of girl, Shiraume Ume, really is.
Oct 12, 2021 6:08 AM

Jun 2010
Just a random thought but maybe such characters that beat up the MC in comical fashion are intentionally included in some series by the author/or by the request of the editor as a way to cater to the people who don't like these typical cliche and bland MCs.

Like you already got the people who like such series on board with the usual setup and for those that can't stand such protagonists you include such occasional kinda cathartic outlets.

Or maybe I'm wrong - I'm by no means an author. Was just a thought that crossed my mind.
Oct 28, 2021 7:52 AM
Aug 2021
Rosary_Diva said:
The people hate Shiraume because he hits the protagonist this not bad the series establishes how is his personality and his relationship with the character, it's that simple, you know those tsundere characters as well known as Taiga and Louise who also punish the protagonist, but deep down they love him? The difference is that Ume really hates him and that's fine, not all girls should love the protagonist like in any trashy harem, which you don't accept

Also those relationships are disgusting and they are wrong, here there is no relationship between her and the main character, she simply hates it because she loves girls that is better than having a toxic relationship like Taiga or Loiuse who it doesn't matter how much they mistreat the boy she they want it in a sick way.

Hagorama said:

if someone creates a lesbian who is never going to love the protagonist only to hit him then that person must be seriously deranged, as satou says in happy sugar life love is reciprocal

Have to agree on the Taiga and Louise front. Both are absolute little goblins. I was crucified in the Toradora subreddit for saying that Taiga is toxic and parasitic. Louise isn't much better, but at least she's not a parasite. Also, same fucking VA.
Feb 28, 2022 2:56 PM
Dec 2021
I want Raul evans to destroy her
Jan 5, 3:32 PM
Jan 2024
Why wouldn't anyone hate that rapist/abuser? The hitting I understand Japan whole hitting the male mc for comedy etc but she does it for extremely stupid reasons. She's a feminist who would blame men for everything, while attempting rape the so called person she "loves"
Imperfection98Jan 5, 3:40 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ben-To Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 15, 2011

135 by StarRush »»
Apr 21, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Ben-To Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 10, 2011

112 by StarRush »»
Apr 21, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Ben-To Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 22, 2011

126 by Stuntdrath »»
Jan 27, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Ben-To Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 24, 2011

199 by fathandz »»
Oct 29, 2023 9:09 PM

Poll: » Ben-To Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 17, 2011

82 by fathandz »»
Oct 28, 2023 10:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.