Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 23, 2017 2:27 PM

Jun 2014
Been a few years since I've watched WA2 and it left a cliffhanger of a hole in my heart. I was wondering where I could find the VN (free or purchase idrc).

I found one potential buy on Amazon, but it's for 80 bucks. I've never bought VNs before, but that's a bit pricey in general. Anyone know anywhere else I can get this? A recommended site maybe?

Preferably on PC.

Sep 8, 2017 5:41 PM
Jul 2016
I got a copy from a friend!
The only real problem is, if you don't know Japanese. It hasn't been fully translated in English yet. (I just found out about it when I got to the part where it wasn't translated).
It's about 45% done but it's gonna take a looong time before it's going to get fully translated, March was the last update which makes up until the near end of the Closing Chapter.
https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=White_Album_2

I AM THOROUGHLY DISAPPOINTED. I just found about this last night, this is absolutely one of my favorite romance animes.
Sep 8, 2017 6:25 PM

Sep 2014
Just wait a couple more months to a year. White Album 2 is under Mangagamer's radar. They might translate it soon. It is currently under #3 of their priority list, after rance and diabolik lovers, and they're already working on Rance, so maybe they'll get around to working on White Album 2.

http://blog.mangagamer.org/2017/02/13/2017-licensing-survey-results-and-some-hints-too/

More topics from this board

» Add "you little bitch" to a video game quote. ( 1 2 3 )

Kajiuran - Oct 20, 2023

141 by Kajiuran »»
39 minutes ago

» Exploring the Intersection of Games, Computers, and Tech Support: A Guide for Android App Development Companies in Saudi Arabia

johnsrp - 10 hours ago

0 by johnsrp »»
10 hours ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

30 by Kajiuran »»
Yesterday, 9:54 PM

» What's the best handheld console you recommend?

CursedFein - Apr 20

6 by rohan121 »»
Yesterday, 6:16 PM

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

9 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 5:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.