Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 14, 2017 7:26 AM
Jul 2016
So araragi cant get his driver license beause he is vampire but in hana he has driving license even though after owari he becames vamprie again. How does it work?

And secend if ougi stays as memes nice why in hana she/he is a boy? wouldnt it trigger darknes plus why did ougis gender even need to change?
Aug 14, 2017 10:13 AM

Mar 2016
Araragi has a driver license because after his resurrection and the repaired link between him and shinobu, he is in the same hybrid form as at the beginning. After Tsukimonogatari he become more vampire then human, so effects like he has no reflection start to show up. The reason is that he had too often use his powers like against nadeko.
Eromanga-senseiAug 14, 2017 10:20 AM
Aug 14, 2017 11:17 AM

Sep 2007
I can only guess that in Hana Ougi is a boy for the same reason she was a girl when she was opposing Araragi. In this case she was opposing Kanbaru, so she took a form that was the most opposite to her. And the basic reason the appeared before Kanbaru at all - remember, Kanbaru (and her mother) were indirectly responsible for Ougi's creation, and Numachi Rouka's case was kind of similar to Oikura Sodachi's i.e. a thing from Kanbaru's past that she had to resolve.

That's just a theory, though. A GAME THEORY I hope Zoku bridges this gap.
Aug 14, 2017 11:53 AM
Jul 2015
While Ougi wasn't a girl to begin with, you bring up a good point. Maybe it's because no one exposed it? Kanbaru didn't really go against Ougi when she/he said that he was a boy the last school year. Idk.
As for the driver's license, seeing as Araragi was back to how he was in Bakemonogatari, his reflection was visible again because he was human enough.
Aug 14, 2017 12:07 PM
Aug 2017
remiska said:
And secend if ougi stays as memes nice why in hana she/he is a boy? wouldnt it trigger darknes plus why did ougis gender even need to change?

The answer to that question is in Zokuowarimonogatari
Aug 14, 2017 12:17 PM
Jul 2016
Eromanga-sensei said:
Araragi has a driver license because after his resurrection and the repaired link between him and shinobu, he is in the same hybrid form as at the beginning. After Tsukimonogatari he become more vampire then human, so effects like he has no reflection start to show up. The reason is that he had too often use his powers like against nadeko.

yea thats what i thought but wasnt sure
Aug 14, 2017 12:21 PM
Jul 2016
Cave_TP said:
remiska said:

The answer to that question is in Zokuowarimonogatari

ok, thats what i suspected
Aug 14, 2017 12:50 PM
Feb 2016
She said for kanbaru: "Oh, i has said that I'm a boy. Almost forget that." I guess this is just a convenient lie for the case with kanbaru. But idk why "to be" a boy for kanbaru was a convenient lie.
(Sorry my english. I'm learning)
Aug 16, 2017 7:37 AM

Apr 2016
remiska said:
So araragi cant get his driver license beause he is vampire but in hana he has driving license even though after owari he becames vamprie again. How does it work?

He did not have a reflection since tsuki because of his accelerated vamparism. After Shinobu&Araragi's third pairing, Araragi's stats got reset so he has a reflection again.

remiska said:

The darkness came because Ougi did not deny Araragi's declaration that she is "Araragi Koyomi". Since there is only one real "Araragi Koyomi ", the darkness deemed that a lie. She did that as some sort of a test to determine who is right and who is being the real "Araragi Koyomi" between them.

And besides, Ougi was just dressing up in hana so there so there is no problem with that. But there is a "but" here coming from this statement "but I'am not a young girl" Ougi said to Araragi and Ougi saying "I've always been a boy". Regardless, since she is Meme's niece, it would be logical to say that Ougi is indeed a "girl". That is one thing we can be sure of.
FrEaKaZoIdIaNAug 16, 2017 7:43 AM
-> It does not matter if everything else is BAD as long as the PLOT/STORY is GOOD!
-> TRAGEDIES are for MASOCHIST so count me OUT!
-> TRUTH sometimes HURTS!
-> | Reddit | FanFiction |

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owarimonogatari 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2017

239 by Epiccgaymer »»
Apr 19, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Owarimonogatari 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2017

34 by Epiccgaymer »»
Apr 19, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Owarimonogatari 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2017

100 by Epiccgaymer »»
Apr 19, 12:08 PM

Poll: » Owarimonogatari 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2017

35 by RioFS »»
Apr 9, 6:48 PM

Poll: » Owarimonogatari 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2017

47 by RioFS »»
Apr 9, 5:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.