Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 6, 2017 2:07 AM
Aug 2017
Did Harutora and Natsume end as a couple at the final light novel?
Aug 6, 2017 6:00 AM

Jun 2015
Uh, it's still ongoing and stuff...
Aug 6, 2017 6:03 AM

Mar 2012
Well the author haven't release new volume in two year.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Aug 6, 2017 9:32 AM

Dec 2012
Tokyo Ravens is still publishing. The latest novel was 14 which I haven't read, since the novel hasn't been fully (unofficially) translated. I've read up to 13 though. The anime adapted the first 9 novels out the 14 that exist as of this day, though there's also a few novels with side-stories you could read too.
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Aug 6, 2017 9:40 AM
Jul 2018
NeoAnkara said:
Well the author haven't release new volume in two year.

Well, he is doing the side stories one for now probably to fill the gaps for the new volume.
Aug 6, 2017 11:09 AM
May 31, 2021 5:20 AM
Jul 2016
Well, it's 2021 now. So is Vol 16 the end of Tokyo Ravens or will there be more of it? (I didn't start the LN.) Someone please notify me, if it's finished I'm gonna start reading Ln now.
Jun 1, 2021 4:49 AM

Jan 2017
SWAN-1416 said:
Well, it's 2021 now. So is Vol 16 the end of Tokyo Ravens or will there be more of it? (I didn't start the LN.) Someone please notify me, if it's finished I'm gonna start reading Ln now.

It's still ongoing. The last volume should be the 17th or the 18th , but we are without news of it since 2018.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Aug 8, 2021 8:45 AM

Feb 2021
Alexioos95 said:
SWAN-1416 said:

It's still ongoing. The last volume should be the 17th or the 18th , but we are without news of it since 2018.

what happens after end of anime ? Would you be able to explain to me in a brief explanation? Please
Aug 8, 2021 10:56 AM

Jan 2017
Quick summary of what happened
after the Anime

I'll only give the rough outlines, so i invite you to actually read the Light Novel if you want to know the cool and important details !

Notes

In the afterword of Volume 16, the Author explained that all he need to do now is to settle the story, so it's expected to end with Volume 17, or 18.
However, it went into a long Hiatus shortly after, but he said in March 2023 that he had almost finished writing Volume 17 ! (No release date set yet)

The Light Novels aren't licensed in English, but a fan-translation is available.
Unfortunately, i have no idea who are the translators. All i know, is that Volume 15 & 16 were posted on Reddit first, but the post got deleted.

I rewrote this post to make it more clear and easy to read, while also adding some infos about what we know of the publication of Volume 17. (You can find the original version in the posts quoting me under this one.)
Alexioos95Oct 4, 2023 5:47 AM
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Aug 8, 2021 11:29 AM

Feb 2021
Alexioos95 said:
parham20172017 said:

what happens after end of anime ? Would you be able to explain to me in a brief explanation? Please

I'll only give you the outlines , so i invite you to read the Light Novel if you want to know more.

Vol. 17 (Or 18) should be the conclusion , but as i said in the post you quoted , we are without news of it since 2018.
(The Anime recently got re-aired in Japan (And a new special Blu-ray box set). The Author seemed very excited about it and tweeted that he would do his best for the rest of the Novel.)
thnak you so much <3
Nov 7, 2022 12:00 PM
Mar 2020
Alexioos95 said:
parham20172017 said:

I'll only give you the outlines , so i invite you to read the Light Novel if you want to know more.

Vol. 17 (Or 18) should be the conclusion , but as i said in the post you quoted , we are without news of it since 2018.
(The Anime recently got re-aired in Japan (And a new special Blu-ray box set was released). The Author seemed very excited about it and tweeted that he would do his best for the rest of the Novel.)

Edit : Fixed typos x)
thank you kind sir
Dec 25, 2022 7:38 AM
Mar 2021
Alexioos95 said:
parham20172017 said:

(The Anime recently got re-aired in Japan (And a new special Blu-ray box set was released). The Author seemed very excited about it and tweeted that he would do his best for the rest of the Novel.)

Thank you very much :)
Jun 10, 2023 6:53 AM
Aug 2022
Alexioos95 said:
parham20172017 said:

really thanks a lot for it!
....just finished the anime and was hoping for some more info...
so really thank you ....
and if you have any more info then can you please share now !!
Jun 10, 2023 7:26 AM

Jan 2017
K_Abhishek said:

If you mean new infos about Volume 17 , then yes !

The Author was extremely focused on the Code Geass Gacha Mobile Game and wrote another side-story for it , and he also took part in the creation of Ayaka , whose the story is written by GoRA , a circle of Authors he's in...

But he did communicate on Volume 17 in early March , saying that even if he's slow and does not communicate on it , he's still writing , and is even almost done ! No release date set as of now tho.

Note that if you meant a more detailed summary , then no , i won't do it.

If you just wanted to know the outlines of what happened after the Anime , my post should have given you a satisfying answer , and if you want more , then you'll just have to actually read the Novels.
I'll edit my post in a few minutes to make it more clear and easy to read at points , and i'll add a link to find the English fan-translation of the Novels tho.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Jun 10, 2023 7:44 AM
Aug 2022
Alexioos95 said:
K_Abhishek said:

If you mean new infos about Volume 17 , then yes !

The Author was extremely focused on the Code Geass Gacha Mobile Game and wrote another side-story for it , and he also took part in the creation of Ayaka , whose the story is written by GoRA , a circle of Authors he's in...

But he did communicate on Volume 17 in early March , saying that even if he's slow and does not communicate on it , he's still writing , and is even almost done ! No release date set as of now tho.

Note that if you meant a more detailed summary , then no , i won't do it.

If you just wanted to know the outlines of what happened after the Anime , my post should have given you a satisfying answer , and if you want more , then you'll just have to actually read the Novels.
I'll edit my post in a few minutes to make it more clear and easy to read at points , and i'll add a link to find the English fan-translation of the Novels tho.

ya I was just asking about the volume 17 and all...
not about a detailed summary of the outline that you gave.
and if you are attaching the link for English translation for the novel then thanks a lot..
I really appreciate your response!
Jun 10, 2023 8:12 AM

Jan 2017
K_Abhishek said:
and if you are attaching the link for English translation for the novel then thanks a lot..

Done.
Here is a link to my Mega folder , with the 16 Volumes in English.

K_Abhishek said:
I really appreciate your response!

No problem , i also love Tokyo Ravens. =)
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.

More topics from this board

» Tokyo Ravens community still alive? Any news on the new LN volume 17?

Gilgamesh45 - Mar 26, 2022

24 by XrIoUs »»
Mar 24, 4:18 AM

» Rest in peace Maon Kurosaki

Hot_Green_Tea - Mar 3, 2023

2 by smallwitchy »»
Nov 1, 2023 11:29 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ravens Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2014

372 by DemonLordKenzaki »»
Sep 16, 2023 11:43 PM

» How to see the rest of the story?

MrBones2002 - Jun 11, 2021

5 by Biribiri10 »»
Nov 7, 2022 11:55 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ravens Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2013

214 by Marthym »»
Aug 28, 2022 4:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.