Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 27, 2017 1:18 PM
Jun 2016
I got into anime last year. Since then, I have watched around 20 titles (University life came between my love for the most part, had to maintain them grades) with all of them being pretty great imo. I managed to stay away from cringe and bad anime by only watching those which had good ratings, excited me, or were recommended by a friend (at least 2 of these categories need to be ticked). I have to admit, this show has a great premise on paper. But the only word that comes to my mind when thinking about it is bitches

The main characters are bitches, the side characters are bitches, while the animators are perverted..

Yukki is a bitch
I thought he would somewhere along the episode get some sort of character development or some brains but that does not happen..His character had the potential to be like Lelouch from Code Geeass or Light from Death Note where they were wimpyish characters until they got their powers and used everyone who loved them to their own advantage..But no, it ended up being the other way around, he was being used..He manages to cry at the most awkward moments it's cringeworthy. No normal person would be able to hang out with a person after knowing they have 3 dead bodies in her house, or that she carries the skulls of her dead parents around, or kidnaps him, or is willingly going to kill his parents without the blink of an eye or tries to kill your friends only because they come between them,etc.. I could literally go on and on and on..

Yuno is a bitch. She is mentally unstable because her mother used to torture her. So she becomes a remorseless killer who stalks Yukki. But I don't think that any mentally unstable person can switch so easily from being insane and normal. Even though she loves Yukki, she from time to time does things like killing anyone who looks at him knowing fully well that if she ended up killing his mother or something. And her only solution to any problem is that lets use people as bait to die so that we can escape. I can go on and on about how flawed her character is, especially the fact that she had no interaction with Yukki before the whole Future Diary situation happened. She is also unable to understand that the Yukki of the other world isn't the one she fell in love with but she keeps on doing it.

MC's mother is a bitch.
At one point, she is asking Yukki about virginity, whether he has had sex yet or not, telling him you guys can have sex I will be sleeping downstairs so I don't hear you, etc.. And when her son is wanted murderer by the police, she says I don't want to invade your personal life so I will not ask about that. Bitch!! That is the least personal thing you 2 have talked about that we are shown!

MC's father is a bitch.
At one point, he is a loving father and a person hoping to reconcile with his wife, next he leaves his son to die on the top of an exploding tower and just to make him more of a bitch, he manages to kill his ex-wife too..
AND, to top it all off, he returns the next day and acts like nothing happened, and buys his old telescope back to make his kid like him again. (This would be the point in the anime where the main character actually needs to cry and gives his father a speech about how human lives matter and that relationships aren't so easy to maintain and how he can expect his son to go star watching in a time of mourning and eventually leading MC to figure how he is doing the same bullshit with Yuno and all the random killings). But just to show how much of a bitch Yukki is, he accepts his father's peace offering and acts like everything is okay now..

Deus is a bitch!!
He literally could not realise that people like Yuno, who don't give a damn about people and have body counts in the 1000s (Just saying, she went back in time to kill those same people again 3 times) or a murderer so obsessed with killing people that he keeps a diary for it or Yukki who is a whiny bitch that would just make the world worse, or the couple who I don't know what would do to the world had they become God. Don't even get me started on the 3 year old, who himself is a god making poisonous weapons like a beast..The only ones fitting were the terrorist, the justice guy, the detective, the mayor and the orphanage mother..That is 5 people out of 12. The little midget assistant of his had the power to look into the future and see who will win. Why doesn't he have that power.?? Why can't he see who will win and give him these powers directly..?? Why have innocents mercilessly be killed by the 100s so that a couple of murderers could become god..??

And the animators, manage to sneak in 1 boob /ass scene every episode when they don't make any sense at all

This is just a character assessment, the plot has so many holes that it looks like swiss cheese . and other reviewers have already done that

thank you for reading..
Jul 27, 2017 1:24 PM

May 2015
Well you've only seen 20 anime, so you'll find something worse down the line...Big Order! You should watch Big Order next!

Also, Yukki is not a bitch. I believe the correct term to describe him is "pussy".
Jul 27, 2017 1:29 PM

Apr 2016
You can't write about "worst anime ever!" and plot holes with Code Geass rated as 10/10.. that's simply a no go man.
Jul 27, 2017 1:32 PM

Jun 2017
Where's the TL;DR?
Did you have fun typing up this essay, Timmy?
BellJul 27, 2017 1:35 PM
Jul 27, 2017 1:33 PM
Jun 2016
Swagernator said:
You can't write about "worst anime ever!" and plot holes with Code Geass rated as 10/10.. that's simply a no go man.

Well, the fact of the matter is that Code Geass is my favourite anime so far, I didn't give it a 10 to say that it was perfect..I gave it because it is a masterpiece!!
It might have plotholes, but it's hard to find them, because it is pretty tightly written while this one is all over the place...
Jul 27, 2017 1:34 PM

Mar 2013
I agree with you, OP.
Jul 27, 2017 1:36 PM
Jun 2016
Tarotist said:
Well you've only seen 20 anime, so you'll find something worse down the line...Big Order! You should watch Big Order next!

Also, Yukki is not a bitch. I believe the correct term to describe him is "pussy".

Pussy means his characteristic of crying all the time..
Bitch has this included along with the extra benefits of killing his own friends, killing people and writing their names down on a paper and saying they will be brought back, along with the added bonus of trusting a psychopathic killer in battle while just standin there and not trusting the same psycho when she wants to see him happy.
Jul 27, 2017 1:40 PM
Jun 2016
HoodWeeb said:
Where's the TL;DR?
Did you have fun typing up this essay, Timmy?

I did have fun. Made me feel a lot better after finishing this anime..
Thanks for asking..
But my name isn't Timmy..

More topics from this board

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 12, 2012

259 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 20, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.