Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 19, 2017 1:53 AM

Dec 2014
The one that's so loyal, bringing loyalty above all. Felt such tremendous pain that we can't even imagine and lived with it. He took all the hearted to himself for the peace of others.

Is there another character like him? Charismatic & deep, yet so powerful, wise, and stay humble.

The one who playing the 'bad guy' role, taking all the burden to himself, but actually it's for the sake of everyone and no one knows what's up (or until people started knowing later on, just like Itachi's).

One who 'betrayed' and 'gave away' all he got, just to save them & create peace. One who turned 90 degree, suddenly became 'evil', leaving his crib and all, while actually also protecting other, actually being loyal. The face of loyalty.

Kinda like what Itachi did to his village.
Any name come to mind?

"Wielding one's blade out of duty alone is what it means to be a captain. Wielding one's blade out of hatred is nothing more than petty violence. That is not what we would consider battle."
Jul 24, 2017 6:45 AM

Dec 2014
Sukotchi said:
Toujou Basara from Shinmai Maou no Testament fits your description.
Thanks man! Gotta look into it.

Bump. What's up with recommendation section now, people don't recommend anymore lol.

"Wielding one's blade out of duty alone is what it means to be a captain. Wielding one's blade out of hatred is nothing more than petty violence. That is not what we would consider battle."
Jul 24, 2017 10:12 AM

Mar 2013
I don't believe there's another Itachi Uchiha but the closest that character that comes to mind is Lelouch vi Britannia from Code Geass. I see it's in your PTW list, you should watch it.
Jul 24, 2017 12:58 PM

Mar 2012
A whole few characters from the RG Veda manga fit, at least partially.
Jul 24, 2017 1:45 PM

Oct 2012
I dont know about someone like itachi but Firefox me the 2 biggest badasses are onizuka from gto and spike from cowboy bebop
Jul 24, 2017 9:34 PM

Feb 2017
uhh maybe Gin from Bleach? but judging by your profile pic, i assume you already knew about gin?
p.s I LOVE TOUSHIRO AND UR PROFILE PIC
Jul 25, 2017 9:17 AM

Jul 2014
Yeah, +1 for Code Geass.
You could also check out Donten ni Warau.
Tenka is very similar to Itachi (except he's louder and more silly). But he puts his brothers and family name above all else, even if he's looked down upon by certain people. He also takes the entire burden of the truth of the past upon himself and refuses to let his brothers know.
Jul 28, 2017 7:09 AM

Dec 2014
Thanks guys! Some nice titles I got, gotta look into 'em real quick.

More topics from this board

» short shonen anime recommendations, max 2 seasons

Mariann899 - 5 hours ago

4 by Ohayotaku »»
3 hours ago

» Can someone please put me on to some sad anime

Fischer77 - Apr 19

15 by Khashishi »»
5 hours ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Apr 25

13 by Khashishi »»
5 hours ago

» Best horror anime?

Matteye - Apr 27

17 by Matteye »»
10 hours ago

» For romance anime fans....I NEED YOUR HELP.

Animystics - Apr 28

2 by JoeChip »»
12 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.