Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 10, 2017 10:28 AM
May 2015
i was looking and the novels are selling good the BD and dvd are selling and movie did great how long till a new tv season. or do you think its gonna end with this movie?
Jul 11, 2017 9:23 AM
Apr 2015
I was hoping the movie would serve as a s2 announcement but looks like that didn't happen :'(
Jul 16, 2017 9:19 PM

Apr 2013
I imagine if they did release a second season at this time we won't get a 24-26 episode season (even though there is probably enough material). But anyways... the anime is only there to increase the LN sales. It's still doing pretty well so I don't see any reason why they would air another season.

Jul 16, 2017 9:33 PM
Apr 2015
I did find a website that says a minimum 13 episode season 2 starts on Nov 11 but not sure if it's legit.
Oct 19, 2017 4:52 PM
Mar 2016
jaisan said:
I did find a website that says a minimum 13 episode season 2 starts on Nov 11 but not sure if it's legit.

I saw that as well that’s why I checked on here.
Oct 22, 2017 11:21 PM
Nov 2016
It doesn't deserve a movie sequel in the first place!
Irregular at magic high school not getting a S2 means the anime world is being saved.
Oct 23, 2017 8:58 AM

Jul 2017
Mustang47 said:
Irregular at magic high school not getting a S2 means the anime world is being saved.

Please... You can dislike the show, but don't be stupid by saying that. Don't be one of these haters who can't say why they don't like something.
A french otaku. Not a surrender baguette.
Oct 24, 2017 8:56 AM
Nov 2016
Hutrix said:
Mustang47 said:

Please... You can dislike the show, but don't be stupid by saying that. Don't be one of these haters who can't say why they don't like something.

well, You can think of me whatever you want, but I'm not one of them!
I just don't wanna write a huge article & waste my time on it since it will make this discussion look sour to those people who will check it for any info.
Oct 24, 2017 11:29 AM

Dec 2015
Mustang47 said:
Hutrix said:

I just don't wanna write a huge article & waste my time on it since it will make this discussion look sour to those people who will check it for any info.

"I just want to complain and insult other people's tastes without giving any substantiated reason for doing so."
Oct 24, 2017 9:16 PM
Nov 2016
Hylianticipated said:
Mustang47 said:

"I just want to complain and insult other people's tastes without giving any substantiated reason for doing so."

Just like I said, it will turn this discussion into a sour one & may offend people who actually likes it.
Oct 24, 2017 11:18 PM

Aug 2011
Mustang47 said:

Mahouka is one of the big series in Dengeki Bunko and light novel selling more than 170K every volume. Surely it deserve to get movie.
Oct 27, 2017 7:22 AM
Nov 2012
Mustang47 said:
it will turn this discussion into a sour one & may offend people who actually likes it.

With that in mind, you shouldn't post similar comments on threads of any series in the future because that's exactly what your first comment managed to do.

There are people who enjoy the show. There are people who enjoy the show.
People who like it can watch it. People who don't like it can just not watch it.

It's strange to me why people spend time hating on things they don't like instead of using that time to enjoy what they do like.
KonichiwaKunOct 27, 2017 7:25 AM
Oct 27, 2017 6:33 PM
May 2016
Mustang47 said:
Hylianticipated said:

Just like I said, it will turn this discussion into a sour one & may offend people who actually likes it.

What do you mean you don't want to offend people? You already have now put on some real criticism instead of just sitting there and criticizing with no proper argument
Nov 1, 2017 10:09 AM
Jul 2017
jaisan said:
I was hoping the movie would serve as a s2 announcement but looks like that didn't happen :'(
Maybe it will be in the dvd and blue rays. Although, if it wasnt in the end of the cinema i doubt there will be anythibg at all in the dvds. Besides the anime did its job, the LN sales went up and that was the only real reason it was made. The movie was probably just to earn cash. S2 will most likely never happend since: if the LN are selling well there arent any reasons the company would spend money on it since the novels are already doing good. And if the LN sales started to drop then they would asume that the public dont want more MKNR and just leave it. Its the same fate as most/all other LN adaptations.
Nov 1, 2017 11:31 AM

Apr 2017
The series got a movie which means that madhouse is still thinking about this franchise seriously , my expectations for the S2 are kinda high ..

"elles sont bien noires
les pensées des nuits blanches"

Nov 1, 2017 1:23 PM

Sep 2017
50 50. Although this has a movie I couldnt let my guard down. Japan doesnt like competitive mc thats why this or mondaiji doesnt have a season 2 yet
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Nov 2, 2017 8:12 AM
Jan 2015
S-quare22 said:
The series got a movie which means that madhouse is still thinking about this franchise seriously , my expectations for the S2 are kinda high ..
The movie was produced by 8bit,not madhouse. The staff who worked on the movie was mostly the same people who worked on the TV anime though.

nymi said:
50 50. Although this has a movie I couldnt let my guard down. Japan doesnt like competitive mc thats why this or mondaiji doesnt have a season 2 yet
Can't say that's true. Tatsuya is very popular in Japan a long with series as a whole. There is no definite answer to why they haven't done a season 2 yet honestly, but its certainly isn't your reasoning.
My Queens

Sep 7, 2020 5:30 AM
Aug 2020
" Season delayed from July due to COVID-19
The October issue of Kadokawa's Monthly Comic Alive magazine revealed on Thursday that Mahōka Kōkō no Rettōsei: Raihōsha-hen (The irregular at magic high school: Visitor Arc), the second season of The irregular at magic high school television anime, will premiere in Japan on October 3. "

posted on 2020-08-27 09:15 EDT by Jennifer Sherman

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-08-27/irregular-at-magic-high-school-anime-2nd-season-premieres-on-october-3/.163361

More topics from this board

» Does this movie take place before season 3?

BDJosh23 - Apr 7

8 by nightmare_kt »»
Apr 8, 8:32 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Movie: Hoshi wo Yobu Shoujo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Stray - Jun 19, 2017

138 by ep5ilon »»
Sep 21, 2023 10:55 PM

» I'm confused: who is fighting who and why and what

PoleLord - Jan 3, 2023

4 by IhnalakoKaina »»
Jan 3, 2023 5:46 PM

» About this and Visitor Arc

Grontan - Aug 28, 2021

5 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Nov 23, 2021 8:13 PM

» Do you need to watch this movie before season 2?

AHomicidalTV - Oct 3, 2020

13 by YukinaHimiragi »»
Jul 3, 2021 11:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.