Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 1, 2010 1:41 PM

Jan 2008
Post your Zanpakutou here!

- Originals only, and please, no god-modding. If a sword is deemed to be overpowered, an admin will notify you.
- 750 forum posts are required to achieve Bankai.
- Please post an RP thread showing how you achieved Bankai. An admin will then accept it, or otherwise.
- Only seats of 3rd and above can achieve Bankai.
- Make the bankai RP believable and logical. It can be farfetched as long as it makes sense. ^^'
- Please show ALL of the sword's data. Don't just have attack names as "secret" or "hidden."

Now. Let's get started. ;D

My Zanpakutou:
MotionBlueMar 1, 2010 5:33 PM
Supreme Seireitei - Captain of the 10th Court Guard Squad

If you like Pigtailed guys, join this club! NAO!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 1, 2010 1:59 PM

Jul 2008
Zanpaktou name:Kogarasumaru

Zanpaktou's spirit: a merceneary with an eyepatch and wings

shikai release command: KOGARASUMARU CRUSH IM

description: my blade becomes a huge sword with a white rope tied at the end(kinda like ichigo's but its longer and the blade is black and red).

Bankai release command: gianto armo grandia kuja(giant arm of grand devil kuja)

descripition: my zanpaktou becomes a huge arm and its colors are blue and white(its like chad's arm weapon) i can also go up to lvl 3 in this form

user description in bankai form: i stay the same but only my eyes become black and red(like sasuke's sharingan) but each time i go up a lvl my eye color changes^^
Mar 1, 2010 1:59 PM

Sep 2008
Name: Amano Soreiyu (Celestial Sun)
Shikai #1: Set the Skies on Fire
Shikai #2: Let your beauty Fly
Bankai: Sei Tori Keisei (Sacred Birds Beauty)

Sealed State

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shikai #1

Shikai #2

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tenrai Hō-ō Fukkō (Divine Phoenix Revival)

Shiratori Aganai Hikari (Swan's Redemption Light)

Rippa Tori

Other Abilities

Note:

In Shikai, my Meruto will deduct 15 from all of your stats every post/ every use.
In Bankai, my Tenrai Kaon ability will deduct 30 from all of your stats evey post. This effect occurs as soon as I activate my Bankai.
Hoshi_RyuSep 10, 2011 6:57 PM
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash." ~ Kakashi Hatake
Mar 1, 2010 2:49 PM

Feb 2009
Sealed State:

Shikai:

Bankai:

1st form: The two swords grow slightly larger and the chains wrap around my arms and body:

Abilities:
Thousands of swords and cylindrical-shaped chains appear floating in the air. I can control all of these just with my mind. The chains and swords can also be melded togeather for offensive and defensive purposes.

Kanashojo (Iron Maiden): The chains and swords meld togeather into a large dome around the opponent, with the swords pointing inwards at him/her. On command, the dome rapidly shrinks in size, impaling the opponent, like the Middle Ages torture device, the Iron Maiden.

Kidohō (Kido Cannon) - The chains meld togeather to form up to three large floating cannons. I can use up to three other offensive Kido at one time using these to shoot them out of it and amplify and/or concentrate the Kido's power.

Nishiki: Yamimōi, Kōkōheisei (Second Form: Dark Fury, Bright Serenity): The two swords take the shape of two large metallic dragons, one black and one white (kind of like Renji's Bankai):

Abilities:
They are made of metal so although they are living, they cannot feel any pain. Also, the black one can use fire and lava as its weapon, and the white one can use water and ice.

Ganshō Tsunami (Magma Tsunami): Pretty self-explanatory. The black dragon creates a Tsunami of Magma.

Enten Oshimai (Heat End): Red markings glow on the black dragon and intense fire shoots out from between all of its segments and its mouth. Also can be used to just vastly raise the temperature.

Toū (Freezing Rain): The white dragon makes it rain water droplets so cold that they can slowly freeze whatever it touches.

Teniteru, Chitokasu (Heaven Freeze, Earth Melt): Both dragons disappear while the ground turns into a large magma pool and the atmosphere freezes and becomes encased in ice. I can move freely through the ice and magma and control it with my hands.

Ōgi: Ryūō no Futagodō (Final: Twin Paths of the Dragon Emperor): The swords disappear but I split into two different bodies, one wearing all black clothes and one wearing all white, both wielding one sword.

Abilities:
Chōkōfun (Hyper-Stimulation): Automatically activates while I'm in this form. It takes my control over the nervous system and completely focuses it on my two bodies, hyper-stimulating every single neuron in the bodies to increase my speed, strength, reaction time, and thinking capability. But because of this, after powering down from this form, it brings my body to total exhaustion.

Shunpatsu (Instantaneous): A very high speed movement technique, much faster than any Shunpo or Sonido can go. I move at such high speeds that it's closer to teleportation than fast movement. Also, both bodies can instantaneously switch places with each other with this technique.

Ryūgū (Palace of the Dragon King): Turns the entire battlefield into a massive, ceiling-less palace, with dragon statues and designs all over it. It forms a powerful barrier to keep anyone within the walls and completely negates any and all space and/or time manipulating abilities within the palace.

Ryūō Aganai (Imperial Dragon Redemption): A bright light emcompases my bodies or someone else of my choice and completely restores all damage done to the body, as if they had just begun the battle. It doesn't restore lost reiatsu or reverse the damage of my Chōkōfun though.

Ryūō Handan (Imperial Dragon Judgement): My most powerful technique. Black clouds cover the sky completely and blocks out most of the light, then, depending on how much reiatsu I have left, a number of massive dragons made of pure white and black energy rain down from the sky with the opponent as their main target. To finish it off, my bodies get on opposite sides of the opponent, point their swords at him/her, and shoot a large amount of white and black light at them, forming a yin yang shaped explosion.

Konwotsumeru (Push Too Far): A final desperation technique. One of my bodies absorbs the other and pushes past 100% of my body's full power, pushing my body past the breaking point and stimulating every neuron in my body at once to massively increase my strength and speed for a very short period of time. The repercussions are severe. After this power wears out, my Zanpakutou returns to its sealed state but the blade shatters. Also, it causes me major internal bleeding, damaged nerves, torn muscles, ruptured organs, and could be potentially fatal.

Spirits:

Inner World
TaizenKyoMar 4, 2010 10:07 AM
Mar 1, 2010 2:59 PM

Feb 2008
Element: The aspects of Noah
Spirit: Hakushaku ( Earl )
Spirit Appearance:

Sealed state:

- Shikai
Name: Hakushaku ( Earl )
Shikai command sentence: Suisei, Hakushaku! ( Decay, Earl )
Shikai shape:

Abilities:
- 3rd Disciple: Pleasure -
Ability to penetrate and move through any solid object.

- 8th Disciple: Wrath -
Ability to create Golden armor around own body.

- 12th Disciple: Lust -
Ability to transform into any form.

- Bankai
Name: Sennen Hakushaku ( Earl of Millennium )
Bankai command: Shou, Sennen Hakushaku! ( Destroy, Earl of Millennium )
Shape:

Abilities:
- 4th Disciple: Greed -
Ability of Telekinesis.

- 5th Disciple: Wisdom -
Ability to read other people's mind, project thoughts directly to other people, share thoughts and memories, and partial puppetry through telekinesis.

- 10th and 11th Disciple: Bonds -
Ability to materialize own thoughts.

- 9th Disciple: Dreams -
Ability of Reality warping, Dimensional crossing and Mind playing.
ainthemixMar 1, 2010 8:25 PM
Mar 1, 2010 3:04 PM

Jul 2008
Name: Psynergi Redicus Mulander ( the 2nd )
Rank: Corps-Commander, Special forces division 4, Reversal Counterforce.
Reiatsu color: Radiant Golden

Inner World Appearance: An endless field of rolling plains. Guntrenches, sandbags, barbed wire, artillery and lots of other such things cover the plains. There is an eternal war going on here between good and evil (which nobody wins). The sky is dark, and it always rains.

Zanpakutou name: Yume inu (Dreaming dog)
Zanpakutou Spirit: A tiny white dog, about the size of an average football. The fur is pure white, and he has a curious look on his face. He can also increase in size to enable me to ride on him. His body appears transparent, ghostly of sorts.

Sealed form Appearence: Standard katana, forged from a lead-based alloy, giving it a gray, silverish tint. Its carried on my back, hanging horizontally behind by sash. When i draw the blade, its pulled straight out to the side in a backhanded grip.

Sealed form Abilities: Becouse of the special Alloy, the blade is roughly 4 times as heavy as a normal sword. I'ts swung like normal by adding tons of reiatsu to it

Shikai: Bring the rain, Yume inu

Shikai Appearance: My blade dissolves, leaving only the handle and guard. The "bladecloud" forms into stormclouds that cover the sky.

Shikai Abilities: The rain that falls, are dense spirit particles which will paralyze an enemy, not stopping him but slowing him down considerably. Slowly saps reiatsu from an opponent, adding it to my own with each passing minute. In this state i am unarmed.

Shikai 2nd Mode: Yumekai (dreamrelease)

Yumekai appearence: The clouds overhead retracts to the base of the hilt, reforming the blade with a dark blue tint to it. As it completes its transformation, the blade starts to vibrate violently. Dousing the blade in the same spirit particles that rained from the sky in Mode 1.

Yumekai Abilities (Also called Tenjutsu): Reimaki (Spirit tornado). Reimaki is used by focusing the blade to be swung in a very prescise pattern, which starts an energy tornado that can be unleashed on the enemy. Its slow, but strong. The preperation time on Reimaki can be shortened. By using some sort of rotational momentum, i can take that momentum and turn it into an instant Reimaki (For example, getting kicked in the side so that i spin in the air, i can steal that spin and unleash it as a reimaki to counter the momentum that sent me flying originally)

Going into Shikai changes none of my physichal attributes.

Bankai: Inutenshi Yume (Dreaming dog-angel. Or Dog-Angel Yume)

Bankai Appearence: Large, transparent blue wings sprout out of my back. My clothes turn pure white, with a golden sash around the waist. My sword and arm merges together, becoming broader like a claymore and turning to a glowing sea-blue color. Runes are engraved into the blade on both sides, they are norse and read "Wanderer" on one side and "Purity" on the other.

Bankai Ability:

Main, Passive: Serinity. I enter a serene state of mind, gaining the grace and innocence of an angel. My mind is crystal clear, and will never fog. My perception in this state enables me to read an opponents moves with extreme accuracy.

Secondary, Active: Lightwell. Ligthwell dispels kido fired directly at me by using a modification of Hanki "Reverse demon". A bright golden light radiates from my eyes and fingertips. (Consumes a truckload of reiatsu, it will drain me completely with 3 uses)

Entering Bankai does little for my physichal attributes. My Zanjutsu is slightly increased. My agility also is cranked up a notch, to accommodate for the increased perception. This applies mainly to swordplay and little to my physichal speed.

(( NOTE: This is only for the sword itself, should i post other abilities here as well? Kido skill for example? ))
PsynergiMar 2, 2010 5:47 AM
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known" -Carl Edward Sagan
Mar 1, 2010 3:09 PM

Feb 2010
Reiatsu Colour: Red
Spirit: Arika, Dire wolf (Red fur)
Inner-World Appearance: Night time desert with a red moon

Weapon

Sealed: Normal katana, it has a red handle with basic black diamond pattern and a five petal flower pattern making up the hilt.

Shikai: Blood Petal (Chi no Hanabira)
Release command: Blossom, (Hana)
The blade is made up of razor sharp red crystals, the longest protruding straight down the middle with smaller crystals fanning out to a 35 degrees angle on either side becoming shorter.

Channelling her reiatsu into the sword results in accelerated bleeding when it draws blood, the bleeding will not cease normally and must be stopped with Healing kido. This effect may also be reversed to stem bleeding when necessary, crystallizing the flowing blood.

Attacks: Funsai Hanabira (Shatter petal)
Mai forces part (or all) of her blade to shatter, the lost fragments can be ‘regrown’ using her reiatsu. She can force a break with absolute precision and is able to control the movement and speed of the shards prior to the burst by channelling her reiatsu. She is able to maintain a connection to the shards and ‘grow’ them as long as a small crystal particle remains, it is as if they were still a part of her blade. This however requires greater concentration and a greater use of reiatsu compared to the normal effortless nature when using her sword.

Bankai: Not yet attained

Other Abilities Or Attacks:
• Hohō Expert: Her petite figure along with her over-energetic personality gives her an affinity for Shunpo, giving her stamina and speed beyond her rank.
• Familiar with techniques in both Healing and Bakudo. She detests hado despite unwillingly gathering a vast amount of knowledge of its effects in her healing duties.
• Her knowledge of the human’s body allows for absolute precision when striking at the vitals of an enemy as well as being able to sever nerves, muscles and tendons efficiently.
"If you can't accept the worst - what else will you accept?"

"People like to tell me darkness is the absence of light, so i tell them - darkness can only be found in the presence of light" - Amane Chiyo
Mar 1, 2010 3:15 PM

Aug 2008
First Zanpakuto

Second Zanpakuto

third zanpukuto

fourth zanpukuto
darkdragonAug 18, 2011 6:37 PM
Mar 1, 2010 5:54 PM

Mar 2009
Name: Awaikuīn (Pale Queen)

Type: Kido

Element: Lightning

Sealed state:

Shikai:

Abilities:

Sakebi (Cry): A burst of charged lightning can be shot from the tip of the blade. [Projectile]

Asobi (Play): Lightning crackles throughout the blade adding for a painful aftershock once the enemy is slashed.

Donaru (Yell): Placed into the ground, the blade enacts as a rod of lightning, commanding a strike from above destroying anything within 10 meters of the blade's location.

Aibu (Caress): Small shield covering the user's torso to his knee that can deflect elemental attacks, weak against water.

Bankai:

Name: Awai Joō No Ikari (Wrath of The Pale Queen)

Zanpakuto Spirit:
MotionBlueJun 8, 2010 12:15 PM
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Mar 1, 2010 5:56 PM

Jun 2009
Inner World: http://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=65619

Spirit pressure color: White with a outlining of yellow.

Zanpakuto's Nature: Elemental

Zanpakuto’s name: Shiro hōō (the white phoenix)
Type: Special type
Appearance of the blade (unreleased):

Appearance in Shikai mode: The sword above is also the shikai mode.
Shikai's release command: Spread your wings and burn the heavens, Shiro hōō!

Offensive Abilities in Shikai:

Bankai's Name: Shiroi mono no fukushū (the white ones vengeance)

Bankai's Abilities:
1) Earth Shattering Spear: This ability produces giant flames that form around my blade to make a massive spear appear around it, imagine the massivness of the Sōkyoku and you'll be right on target as a visual aid. When it hits its target the result is a bomb like affect causing an very big explosion in which the fire wraps around the target and begins to burn them alive.
2) Left hand of the god: This ability produces flames around one of my arms consuming it with them creating a hard form of the flame. This hard flame amplifies my strength in the chosen hand ten fold. Once activated this ability stays active.
Dark_TamaApr 14, 2011 7:19 AM
No matter what blade you possess, it is impossible to cut a single flower that blooms in the wilderness that has become my home. ~Unknown
Mar 1, 2010 6:20 PM

Nov 2009
APPEARANCE

Reiatsu Color: Black with red glow

Inner-World Appearance:

Sword name: Karite Japanese for Reaper

Bankai Name: Banshi Karite Japanese for Instant Death Reaper

Awakening: Drag them into the underworld KARITE!

Bankai Release: Rip the soul out of their thrashing body BANSHI KARITE!

Queprur Morrigan Release: Eliminate this being from exsistance Queprur Morrigan

ABILITIES

Sword (carried upside down on back)
RuseoAug 30, 2010 2:34 PM
I miss rping here.....
Mar 1, 2010 7:02 PM

Jul 2008
Name: Otohime

Sealed: Same as shikai, but missing the speakers.

Command: Sing your bolero of despair

Shikai:
Just add 3 speakers on the side:

Spirit:
This:

She changes colors depending on the "genre" she assumes

Abilities: Sound manipulation and sensory distortion

Moves (Offensive, defensive, and healing are included):
Rave: Creates a series of sound waves that confuse my target(s), making them think that up is down and down is left...there are other combination's, but the main idea is that you don't where you're going.

Sing: Plays a soft melody that creates drowsiness in the target

Dance: Another disorienting move...but it actually convinces my target that it is surrounded by me.

Take the stage!: Summons the actual spirit of Otohime to fight alongside me...I learned this soon after achieving bankai. Otohime then takes a passive ability based on her "genre"

Genre change: Changes Otohimes "type," thus changing her passive abilities. (requires: "Take the Stage!" and a type must then be announced)
-A few examples:

Screech: (offense and defense) Creates a sound wave that pushes back anyone within it's radius. Can be used to block most attacks and kido

Serenade (heal) Heals the target of wounds, poison, disease, even testicular cancer.

Bankai: There are three stages of my bankai.

First stage:

Name: hisan na oto hime , eien no jiboujiki no nokutan! (Nocturne of the tragic sound princess, eternal desperation)

Appearance:
twin claw gauntlets and any other weapon I can think of.

User Appearance:
This:

Abilities: Same as before, but stronger. This form significantly increases my strength, speed, and cutting power. The blades are always vibrating at such a rate and frequency that they can even slice through kido. I can also pull any weapon I think of out of another dimension.

Moves:

Distortion: Creates a spacial distortion with the power of sound. The atomic structure of objects is then under my influence, I can even bring things to life.

Weep: faster version of screech, sacrifices power.

Wail: Stronger version of screech, sacrifices speed.

Amplify: Further increases my strength and speed.

Be generous: Turns myself into sound waves to dodge attacks

Be wrathful: heavily assaults the targets mind with harsh sounds.

Seek vengeance: Massive sound damage. Creates a space around the target and crushes them.

Seek repentance: Can heal even fatal injuries in mere seconds.

Seek: Can find anyone, anywhere...no matter what. Think "super sonar"
Mar 2, 2010 12:30 PM

Aug 2009
Name:Aisutougen(Ice tundra)
Sealed state:

Shikai:Shinrai!!!(trust)
The katana is transforming into an ice blade

Abilities:

Bankai:Aisu Makai!!!(ice hell)
Transforms into an ice demon with ice powers

Abilities
Mar 2, 2010 1:19 PM

Feb 2010
Name: Umikito Raizen
Age: Appears around 28. His true age has not been told to anyone, but he is pretty old.
Reiatsu color: A bright and powerful red. It has a darkish shade but shines slightly.

Inner World Appearance: A black space where models of atoms float around and sliver platforms contnously appear and disappear.
Zanpakutou name: Unknown
Zanpakutou Spirit: Unknown

Sealed form Appearence: A huge blade strapped to his back, with another hidden beneath his coat. They are gigantic and curve, with a sharp end. Due to his weird weaponary his fighting style is all his own.

Sealed form Abilities: The size of his zanpakutos' sealed state shows that his reiastu is incredible massive.

Shikai: Unachieved

Shikai Appearance: Unknown
Mar 3, 2010 4:35 PM

Feb 2010
Name of Zanpaktou: 三打バド sanda-ba-do (Thunderbird)

Shikai release:koe ga a garu (raise your voice)

Roll of Thunder slash:
Slashes thunderbolts to the opponent either with just one thunderbolt or only two thunderbolts simultaneously
Roll of Thunder cry: This is a defense for me, the user. If in case my senses are confused, my zanpaktou will be able to call out to me by shocking my hands through the hilt, to make me realize that I am under an illusion (this can happen after 5 minutes of being under an illusion).
Roll of Thunder Lighting: Multiple streams of lighting concentrates at the tip of the zanpaktou and once attacks, it spreads out to hit opponent at every angle paralyzing them and loses communication with their zanpaktou for a short interval (like 7 minutes). At this time, my zanpaktou cannot be used until it recovers from the massive concentration of lighting.
State of shock: This attach can only be used after Roll of Thunder Lighting have been used, and cannot be used for more than 3 times. My zanpaktou swirls all the winds together as Sanda-ba-do claps its wings creating a big ball of thunder at the tip of the sword. It blasts straight to the opponent in one second after it is made and the thunderball will be big enough to be able to cover the opponent’s whole body.

SyraiMar 6, 2010 5:51 PM
Mar 4, 2010 8:31 AM

Dec 2009
Zanpaktou:

Name: Honoo Ökami (Flaming Wolf)
Element: Fire
Type: Kidou Type (When channeling my reiatsu through the Zanpaktou, it makes my Kidou spells considerable stronger)

Shikai: Jigoku no Honoo, tachiagaru! (Flames of Hell, rise up!)
Bankai: Not achieved yet.

Sealed: The cross-guard is a wolfs head, biting down on the blade. The blade itself, shines with a deep red/orange color, like fire blazing.

Shikai: Jigoku no Honoo, tachiagaru! (Flames of Hell, rise up!)

Attacks:
1st Ability - Kasai Böru (Fire Ball):

2nd Ability - Kasai Shïrudo (Fire Shield):

Bankai: Not achieved yet.

(There may come some changes later on, as I am still working on it....)
DraughnayFeb 25, 2011 3:51 AM

Mar 6, 2010 5:42 PM

Feb 2010
Spirit: quail, hawk, owl

Inner-World Appearance: a snowy mountain surrounded by dense mist and at
the top has a pool of water.

Weapon
JyenhJul 27, 2010 2:08 PM
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

Mar 12, 2010 4:54 PM
Apr 2009
Zanpaktou

Sealed form a black and siver parasol

http://www.homestansted.co.uk/images/black-parasol.jpg

This zanpakuto, named Freeze Arctic maddness , transforms into
a ice blue trident at the command " Freeze Arctic maddness !"
It turns any exposed liquid, including blood, into ice.

Lenz222Mar 12, 2010 5:03 PM
Mar 14, 2010 3:20 PM

Jul 2009
*will add more later*

Name:Innakasai

Release Command: Burn in Hell

Sealed Form:Unlike other Katana's, This Sword has a straight blade rather than a curved one. The hand-Guard is in the shape of a claw that covers most of the Hilt, as if protecting its masters hand. Both the sheath and the Handle are dark red.

Shikai released form: It consists of two swords, that can be joined together at the hilt to make a double bladed staff. Fire is constantly being generated in both blades, and can be released at any time.

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Mar 15, 2010 8:23 PM

Nov 2006
here we go again..
Normal

Shikai

Bankai
KeisukeZeroApr 27, 2010 5:45 PM

Mar 22, 2010 11:30 PM
Feb 2010
Name: Akuma Keimusho (Satan's Prison)
sealed: two tantos with an asterisk symbol on the hilt guard

Release: Trap all enemies in eternal damnation

shikai:
looks: two double edged short swords connected by a chain
abilities in shikai:

5 point strike- blade splits into 5 and converge on the opponent
constriction- wrap chain around the opponent and tighten the hold through reiatsu

Bankai:
Name: Akuma Goumon Kutsurogi (Satan's Torture Room)
Looks: blades point inward from newly created dome as 15 double edged swords litter the ground with their hilts facing upwards. I hold a large 5 pointed shuriken in each hand

abilities in bankai:

1st phase of interrogation(subdue)- throw a shuriken which breaks off into

NOT FINISHED

noloroloMay 25, 2010 10:03 AM
Apr 1, 2010 7:50 PM

Jul 2008
Name: Psynergi Redicus Mulander

Sealed Zanpakutou Info
The blade itself looks awfully normal, with the exception that its carried horizontally on my lower back.

Release Command: Bring the rain, Yume Inu

Release Effect: The blade dissolves into clouds that gather overhead. The clouds grow dark and heavy, blotting out the sun and leaving the battleground a rainy field. The rain that falls is a unique compound distilled from my reiatsu. It numbs and slightly paralyzes an enemy. An enemy fighting in this rain, will not feel the ground beneath his feet. He will not feel the sword in his hands, nor will he feel the pain of being hit. (Like walking while your foot is asleep, getting the effect im looking for? ^^ )

When battle becomes close range, or if the rain is ineffective, a second mode of shikai can be activated. Historywise, Psy used to think this mode was his bankai. This was of course before the real Bankai was discovered. It is called YumeKai (DreamRelease)

YumeKai Release Effect: The clouds gather and concentrate into a solid blue katana. The metal alloy of the blade gives off a sharp sparkle when it breaks the sunrays, and gives off a blueish tinted glow that illumates dark places. It enable me to use Reimaki.

Tenjutsu: (Angelic Technique)

Reimaki:
An original ability developed by Psy as a part of his Tenjutsu (Angelic Technique) Research. Through a very delicate combination of swings, he can muster a large tornado of raw reiatsu to gather around the blade. The violent winds can be relased upon an opponent as a tornado-like projectile, or contained in the blade and then striking the blade against an apponont to release the blast.

#2:

Hado no Ten (Angelic Way of Destruction), Jishin Shouten
(Earthquake focus). Earthquake focus is a unique kido Psy learned during his Tenjutsu Research. The kido demands very little reiatsu and creates much destruction in its wake. By drawing seals on the ground, and pushing your hand through the seal and into the ground, reiatsu is bound to the earth. This technique opens up a several meter wide Rift in the ground seperating you from your opponent. In addition to this defencive effect, the offense is handled by earth-spikes shooting out of the ground on the enemys side of the battlefield.

Bankai: Inutenshi Yume (Dreaming dog-angel. Or Dog-Angel Yume)

Bankai Appearence: Large, transparent blue wings sprout out of my back. My clothes turn pure white, with a golden sash around the waist. My hair grows longer and more ruffled as dog-ears appear on my head. My sword and arm merges together, becoming broader like a claymore and turning to a glowing sea-blue color. Runes are engraved into the blade on both sides, they are norse and read "Wanderer" on one side and "Purity" on the other.

Bankai Abilities:

Main, Passive: Serinity. I enter a serene state of mind, gaining the grace and innocence of an angel. My mind is crystal clear, and will never fog. My perception in this state enables me to read an opponents moves with extreme accuracy. This ability is always active during Bankai

Secondary, Active: Lightwell. Ligthwell dispels kido fired directly at me by using a modification of Hanki "Reverse demon". A bright golden light radiates from my eyes and fingertips. (Consumes a truckload of reiatsu, it will drain me completely with 3 uses)

Entering Bankai does little for my physichal attributes. My Zanjutsu is slightly increased. My agility also is cranked up a notch, to accommodate for the increased perception. This applies mainly to swordplay and little to my physichal speed.

EDIT*

Since im now the Vizard captain, maybe its time my vizard form saw the light of day.

Vizard Release (Mask) Appearance: I hold both my hands in front of my face like ive grabbed onto a door and is about to rip it open. As i seperate my hands, the mask forms underneath. The mask is a 5-piece crown, stretching down on one side covering my right eye with the white substance.

Vizard Release Abilities:

Cero (Naturally)
Sonido
Bala

As the mask is activated, the hollow reiatsu binds itself with my own. Making the two of them impossible to discern. It fuels my Kido like rocketfuel.

(Vizards mask-releases really dont have names, but even so i descided to name my vizard form: "Golem of Light" )
PsynergiApr 7, 2010 10:02 AM
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known" -Carl Edward Sagan
Apr 14, 2010 10:12 PM
Apr 2010
Name: Sabaku Hana (Desert Flower)

Element: Earth

Sealed state:

Two knuckle-handled Blades

Release Command: "May the desert winds halt to find the rose for there reunion!"

Shikai:

The blades form into Gun Katar attached by two chains.

Zapakutou Spirits:

Two twins seperated by the vast desert.
BuckFutterApr 16, 2010 8:27 PM
Apr 16, 2010 10:38 AM

Dec 2009
Name: Sabaku Hikyuu (Desert "ferocious leopard-like beast")

Appearance: Two kodachi with the guards both being the Yin and the Yang respectively, in gold

Shikai Command: Tsukinukeru Entenka (Pierce Through Under the Blazing Sun)

Shikai Appearance: There's no longer a sword, the zanpakutou fuses with me in perfect balance (therefore the Yin-Yang), allowing me to draw blades from every part of my body and instantly recover from any cut made by my blades coming out of my body (kind of like Kimimaro from Naruto). It's mainly a short distance non-kido shikai. It also gives me speed exceeding shunpo, sonido and hirenkyaku (quincy).

Shikai Techniques:

Spirit Appearance: A mysterious dark woman (kind of like Yoruichi) only wearing a white top, a long skirt with a severely colored pattern (like a Gustav Klimt painting) and a leopard fur hood that covers her head (like the character from Assassin's Creed), shoulders and upper body

Spirit Personality: A laidback and perverted woman, usually seen relaxing and drinking sake.

Inner World: An Oasis with the Kinkaku-ji in the middle of it, where Sabaku Hikyuu resides

Bankai: Currently in training...
SozuOct 27, 2010 12:47 PM
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Apr 24, 2010 5:12 AM

Feb 2010
MY ZANPAKUTOU:

shinigami03Apr 28, 2010 11:40 PM

CLICK=]
Jun 26, 2010 9:10 PM

Aug 2009
Name: Kido shutingu (kido shooter)

Apperance: A huge revolver that (have you quessed it) shoots kido the bottom of the barrel is a blade (mainly defence)
Sealed apperance: a wooden boken thats realse when broken or realse by command

Release command: Lay waste to this world Kido shutingu

Abilites

1. Bakuhatsu kido shotto (explosive kido shot)

2. Henko kido shirudo (Deflective kido sheild)
Lays out a sheild that in unbreakable but stops the user from firing while active

3. ulitmate release :creates a kido bullet thats to powerful to bluck and to fast to dodge (takes a long time to use again)

Spirit:
blackdeath89Aug 1, 2011 7:46 PM
Jun 27, 2010 12:18 PM

Aug 2009
Name: Sentoo Shojo no Fukushuu (Battle Maiden's Revenge)
Style: Fire-type zanpakutou with pure white flames. Takes the form of a Guan Dao when released. It's defensive more than offensive in nature.

Shikai ability (defensive):
Kanetsu (Overheat) - Wall of flame can surround any target, acting like a shield.

Shikai ability (offensive):
Yari Ha (Spear Wave) - If the Guan Dao is waved, flaming spears shoot out in a wave towards the target, at high speeds.

Bankai release command: Odin, hear my prayers and smite the damned!

Bankai ability (defensive):
Kago (Divine Protection) - Flaming armour surrounds the user's body. The armour looks valkyrie-like, complete with a winged helmet and white wings of flame.

Bankai ability (offensive):
Norowa re ta Senshi (Cursed Warrior) - Soldier made of white flame. Can copy the abilities of any person (and their zanpakutou) by being in contact with flesh AND blood of the person for 12 hours. Can create one for each person killed... BUT, only one at a time, and their abilities are only 20% of the original person's.
Jun 28, 2010 6:11 AM

Aug 2009
Name of Zanpaktou: hyouden (field of eternal snow)
Element: Ice

Zanpakuto Spirit:
Sealed State:

Shikai:

Attack:

Zanpakuto Spirit:

''I WILL ADD MORE LATER'' ^^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Jul 19, 2010 6:30 AM

Nov 2009
Sealed state: Two daggers, each with a sheath. Has 3 different Shikai releases

Zanpakutou spirits: Tzu and Han , Twin ravens, each with a diamond shape on their head. They finish each others sentences and like to ask riddles (they reaaaaaaalllly freak me out)

Shikai

Bankai:

Inner Hollow powers:
TH3GADFLYMar 27, 2011 12:33 PM
Jul 23, 2010 6:08 PM

Aug 2009
Zanpakuto:

The difference... in strength... what about it? Do you think I should give up... just because you're stronger than me...? I've always known you were strong. Nothing I see now will change my mind - Ichigo Kurasaki
Jul 23, 2010 8:48 PM

Jan 2009
Zanpakuto Name: Phantym
Shikai Command: Nature is your playground!
Bankai Command:---

Sealed State: Regular katana with a black guard and grey hilt.

Shikai: Regular katana like sealed only with a white guard and light grey hilt, and greyish colored tassles coming from the end of the hilt. A wolf pawprint is imprinted on the blade at it's base.

Abilites:

Bankai:---

Spirit:

Inner world:
stormcaitJul 23, 2010 9:31 PM
Aug 17, 2010 5:07 PM

May 2010
Name: Kuro Inadzuma (Dark Flash)

Element: Electricity/Shadow
Spirit Pressure Color: bright yellow
Inner World Appearance: A vast plain that is covered entirely by a huge storm. Lightning rods dot the plain and they are constantly hit by lightning.

Spirit: A shadow. The bottom half has no defined shape, but the upper half has the form of a hooded figure draped in green with only white-blue slits for eyes that spark at times showing underneath the hood.

Sealed Form: Two tantos with green handles and a zigzag pattern etched in the metal on both sides of the blades.

Shikai Release Command: Strike them down twice, Kuro Inadzuma!

Shikai: Increases the speed of user’s flash-step by 3-times original speed. Allows user to direct and redirect electric attacks. Kido spells involving electricity are amplified and don't need the full incantation to cast using the zai.

Appearance: Two shining silver sai. The handles are wrapped in black and green string. The prongs curve out of the handle but end up zigzagging upward. At the knuckle, two small spikes jut out.

Attacks:

Light Attacks

Dark Attacks

Bankai: Hasn’t been learned yet.
kaosblack21Apr 25, 2011 9:37 AM

Youmi Academy ID
Oct 27, 2010 12:15 PM

Jul 2008
(I'm going with an arrancar character.)

Character Name: Alicia

Name: Laevetein

Command: Purify

Sealed form: A rapier with schiavona (a special type of guard)

Ressureccion: A giant bat-like entity with lances covering its arms and 8 rapier-like quills on its back. Alicia can command energy, fire, or ice in this form...but only one at a time.

Ice form Attacks:
Arctic dungeon: Freezes an area to create a virtual dungeon of ice.
Blades of Ice: Creates a flying ice blade
Bifrost Saber: Creates a blade of ice to be used.
Tundra Shot: The quills are frozen spears. They can be launched like missiles.

Fire form attacks:
Fire wall: Creates a wall of flame that can't be passed by normal means
Firescythe: An enormous scythe of fire sweeps across the area.
Hellfire blast: A cero fused with fire energy is fired to incinerate any in its path.
Bombardment: Fire is launched from the quills like bombs.

Energy form attacks:
Energy Incarnate: Allows Alicia to use "Lightning form" where she can create a path to travel at the speed of light and attack. Good for one movement until she creates another path.
Lightning hound: Creates a hellish hound made of lightning. They tend to explode on contact
Roaring thunder: Roars, creating a sonic boom.
Divine Wrath: Summons lightning from the sky to attack her enemies.

Segunda Etapa: Looks relatively like her normal self, but her wings have vanished and her reiatsu turns prismatic (every color)

Attacks:
Elemental Incarnation: Can freely use the attacks of all of her previous forms.
Constant lightning form: Now she can create a path while in the middle of a path. Thus increasing mobility exponentially.
Mordenkainens Sword: Summons a blade charged with prismatic elemental energy.
Mordenkainens Hound: Summons a hellhound in the same manner as the sword. Non-suicidal.
Rainbow blast: A cero charged with her elemental power to obliterate all in its path.
Infernal Wrath: Hellfire erupts from the ground and steals the souls of those it touches.
TamoballNov 2, 2010 12:15 PM
Oct 28, 2010 9:33 PM

Feb 2009
Name: nichimaru

Command: currupt them nichimaru

Shikai: a poison gas that causes the foe to slow down with each second they inhale the toxin
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3070/kaboomlr9.jpg&t=1" target="_blank">http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:OpwKQ1k0_bOVWM:http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3070/kaboomlr9.jpg&t=1 gauntlets looks like this

Spirit: is a giant ball of meat with tenticals and a huge eye in the center

Appearance: my sword takes this shape of two infected gauntlets

Attack: falcon punch= hurls a ball of toxin at the foe
Mar 17, 2011 8:45 AM

Jan 2010
Name: Okibi

Command:

Shikai:

Spirit:

Appearance:

Attacks:

Bankai:
Name:

Appearance:

User Appearance:

Abilities:

(only started cause im going on a 3 day vacation soon)
Mar 26, 2011 8:47 PM

Aug 2010
Name: Sora Akuma (Sky Demon)
Reiatsu color: Transparent

Inner World Appearance: A bleak, white world filled with nothingness.
Zanpakutou Name: Mu no Ken (Power of Nothingness)
Zanpakutou Spirit: Mu (Nothingness)
His form is a black shadow that can materialize into any appearance (shape), but cannot imitate someone else with color (other than black).

Sealed form Abilities:
Shikai: Currently working on abilities

Shikai Appearance: The sword handle becomes a black like aura that resembles a handle, and the blade is invisible. However, strange black reiatsu that raps around where the blade is suppose to be at.
「一人殺せば犯罪者だけど、千人殺せば英雄になれる。百万人殺せば征服者だし、絶滅させれば神よ」
Mar 27, 2011 12:18 PM
Jun 2010
name: lightning blitz
type: elimental
Unreleased – the sheath is jet black with the handle being a mixture of white and blue, the blade is a pure silver color.

Shikai abilities:

Bankai abilities:

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay Night)
Mar 27, 2011 12:20 PM

Mar 2009
Zanpaktu Name: kira
Unreleased - Unreleased: two pure white bracelets on both hands and a white zanpaktu that is hidden under his jacket.
Type: elemental - fire

Sealed state

Shikai form

Shikai abilities:

Bankai form

Bankai Abilities

Other abilities

Spirit:

baxter09Apr 23, 2011 6:57 AM
Mar 27, 2011 3:55 PM

May 2009
Zanpacto name: Umi
type: water/healing
reiatsu color: blue
inner world: A vast, endless ocean; the calmness of the ocean depicts her spiritual state.

sealed state:

release: "Wash away the pain, Umi!"

Shikai form:

shikai abilities:

**bankai form:

**bankai abilities:

** denotes that she has not learned or achieved these yet.

Zanpacto spirit:
unohanaApr 16, 2011 9:43 PM

Apr 11, 2011 6:57 PM
Jun 2010
Inner World Appearance: http://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=2240

Zanpakuto's Name: Yami (the dark ones)
Zanpakuto's Standard Appearance: A daisho sword pair. A black tachi and a black wakizashi

Shikai Command: Come forth and strike, Yami

Shikai's appearance: They stay the same.

Shikai's Abilities:

1)

(will finish later)
Apr 12, 2011 10:18 PM

Dec 2009
Zanpaktou Name: Sabishii Hitotsu
Zanpaktou Pic:

Zanpaktou Element/Ability:Illusion/ shika: rejects the laws of time making it easy to manipulate time around him
Zanpaktou Spirit:

Shikai Form:

Shikai Call: Reject
Is it wrong to feel this Lonely

Apr 16, 2011 7:37 PM

Jul 2008
Can't believe I haven't freakin done this!!!!!! *shakes head*

Zanpakuto spirit:

Inner world appearance:

Zanpakuto name: Tekashime Mekitoji (dark king)

Zanpakuto standard appearance: Standard katana appearance except with black handdle wrappings and serrated teeth around the hilt.

Shikai command: Send them to the abyss, tekashime

Shikai appearance: A serpent with razor sharp teeth on the top and bottom of it's mouth appears from the handle of the sword.

Shikai abilites: It can extend itself infinitely and can absorb energy attacks like kido and cero provided it's mouth is opened and it it directly in it's path (I.E. no redirect to serpent) The serpent also has a row of spikes going down the length of it similar to that of what you see on rengi's bankai, although smaller.

Bankai abilites and looks.

2 serpent appear by my sides with 6 tendrils coming from my back. In this form, I cannot move due to all the weight being put on me by my bankai's form. However, the speed at which the serpent's and tendrils move is fast enough to defend me if the need arises. The serpents can now redirect energy blast by energy going in one and out the other. Kido energy blast can also be fired out of them as well by myself. (ceros if I go vizard form [I was the 6th seat vizard before joining the squads, ask the other admins if you wish to confirm])

As before, the serpents can extend themselves infinitely as well as the tendrils. Also the tendrils can split up and become many smaller tendrils. I can also create weapons from theses tendrils for the price of one. (one sword, one tendril gone)

Also, the serpents and tendrils can regenerate themselves immediately if injured or cut off, I myself however cannot. If I get cut I stay cut.
Arturo_PlateadoApr 16, 2011 8:39 PM
Apr 26, 2011 9:09 PM

Feb 2011
Zanpaktou Name: Kyūsokuna ugoki

Zanpaktou Spirit: A tall thin man with a shark tail, gills on his chest, long black hair (straight), a dorsal fin on his back, dark blue hakama, bandages around his stomach, silver shark jaws around the neck, webbed feet, claws, sharp teeth and a blueish skin color.

Zanpaktou Appearance: 2 handed katana, torn bandages on the handle, silver shark head (without the dorsal fin) on the end of the handle for decoration, open shark jaws (bone) for the hand guard.

Shikai Command: Feast, Kyūsokuna ugoki

Shikai Appearance: Two gauntlets shaped sort of like bullets.

Shikai Abilities: Drains reiatsu for every punch the Gauntlets land.

Bankai Appearance and Abilities : 2 double barreled sawed-off kido shotguns, one shoots simultaneous kido blasts, and the other shoots a giant kido laser that takes 5 (or something like that) secs to recharge. Somewhat like starrk's cero pistols but with blasts of kido.

so far thats all i can really think of off the top of my head.
BazwertMay 13, 2011 4:31 PM
Jun 15, 2011 11:29 PM
Apr 2011
Name: Doragon no Sakura (Dragon's Cherry Blossoms)
Shikai #1 Command: Tear your foes asunder, Doragon no Sakura.
Shikai #2 Command: Lash out at those that threaten, Doragon no Sakura.
Bankai: N/A yet.

Sealed Form:
Katana with a black-cord wrapped hilt that has a metal pummel cap engraved with a cherry blossom, a pale red scabbard, and a circular guard carved in the design of a dragon surrounded by cherry blossoms.

Shikai #1: Close Range
Armored gauntlets with a blade mounted at the center of the backs of each that extend 30 cm. Each blade has serrated edges and has the ability Henshitsu (Degeneration) which not only nullifies the healing abilities of the opponent, but aslo quickens blood loss by reversing the coagulation of blood in the damaged areas. Each guantlet also has a small, intricately carved circular plate on the palms that amplifies kido.

Shikai #2: Mid-Range
Appears at first to be a dual-edged longsword with the flat of the blade being black and the edges a pale red and a square guard with a spike at each corner that condenses spirit energy to increase the power of kido. The blade can become that of a sword-whip that can extend up to 50 meters and bends at the will of the wielder. The abilities of the second shikai form include that of the first with the addition of the abilities Kakera (Splinter) and Kirihanasu (Sever). The Kakera power, which is activated whenever the blade cuts through skin, breaks off a piece of the edge of the blade the size of a cherry blossom petal that burrows ever deeper into the opponent's body. Once enough Splinters have buried themselves into the opponent's body, the technique Kirihanasu can be effectively used. Kirihanasu is the the ability to force the Splinters of the blade to swiftly exit the opponent's body, slicing whatever tendons or muscles they need to in order to rejoin the sword.

Spirit:
Tall, wiry man in his twenties with shoulder length black hair. His arms, legs and chest are tattooed with a design of cherry blossoms and his back bares the tattoo of a dragon. He wears tight fitting pants cut off at the knee and dragon scale vambraces.
Vinny_KFeb 21, 2012 6:23 PM
Jul 4, 2011 6:23 PM
Jun 2010
Name: the blade of light and dark
Shikai release command: shine the truth upon them
Bankai release command: flash the sun, black out like the eclipse; the blade of truth!

Shikai abilities: 1: it can exorbe light, darkening the surroundings completely to black in a 5 mile radius takes up to 10 posts to complete the darkening
2: can manipulate the light exorbed, and release it to cause a burning flash, like a flame blast.
3: can manipulate and form shadows in to whatever the user wishes, such as blades, hands, figures, clones, ECT.
4. Can use the light, stored and make shields against kito based attacks.
Bankai abilities:
Can nullify any light or dark based attacks
2. Can reflect kito based attacks
3. Can lock both the user and his or her opponent in a sphere of pure light

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Jul 4, 2011 6:58 PM
Jun 2010
Name: electrica
Shikai command: come to me, electrica
Shikai abilities:

Bankai command: Roar electrica

Sep 7, 2011 5:18 PM
Mar 2008
Zanpaktou #1

Name: Eien no Doragon
Appearance: A normal katana, with a long red strap around the hilt.

Shikai Command: Sore o moyasu, Eien no Doragon
Shikai Appearance: A katana with a dragon's mouth at the bottom of the handle. The red strap around the hilt starts to glow a bright fiery red when released. The blade also becomes a little longer, wider and able to shoot projectiles out of the dragon's mouth

Shikai Abilities: Under Construction

Bankai #1
Bankai Command: Anata no honoo ni makikomu subete, Ein no Doragon
Bankai Appearance and Abilities: Under Construction

Zanpaktou #2

Name: Shinku-shoku no tora
Appearance: Normal katana with a long blue strap tied around the hilt

Shikai Command: Todoroki, Shinku-shoku no tora
Shikai Appearance: A katana with a tigers head at the bottom of the handle. The long blue strap glows a bright water blue. The blade becomes longer, wider and able to shoot projectiles out of the tigers mouth.

Shikai Abilities: Under Construction

Bankai #1
Bankai Command: Anata no emono o karu, Shinku-shoku no tora
Bankai Appearance and Abilities: Under Construction

Final Bankai:

Final Bankai Command: Under Construction
Final Bankai Abilties: Under Construction
Final Bankai Appearance: Under Construction
Takeda-sanSep 7, 2011 5:37 PM

Oct 26, 2011 7:35 AM
Oct 2011
Name: Hi no Ryu

-Spirit:

-Inner World Appearance:

-Sealled Form:

-Shikai Command: Honoo wa anata ni subete o shohi suru, Hi no Ryu (Consume All With Your Flames, Hi no Ryu)
-Appearance:

-Abilities: Increases the power x 2, the instict (he can listen inside the opponents head, what it
will be his moves), he can absorb the fire with the swords and control it as he want and increases the speed.
-Attacks:

-Bankai: n/a
BlackHunterOct 26, 2011 8:02 AM
Nov 12, 2011 11:23 AM
Jan 2010
Name
Haru Karasuki
Appearance Age
Height
5’11”
Weight
185 lbs
Eye Color
Blue
Hair Color
Black
Appearance
Haru stands at about 5'11", and has a slim build with athletic muscle mass behind it. He has a light tan skin color. He has deep dark black medium spiky hair. His eyes are a slightly light shade of blue, and they seem to have a longing, thoughtful look out of them seeming to gaze off into the distance, yet be looking closely all at the same time. They seem to have lifted during his time as a Shinigami, looking happier than they originally had. Haru wears a normal shinigami robe besides for the top witch is only half of it around the right side.the left side is wrapped up with white cloth with odd symbols on it.he carrys his sword infront of him in the center letting it hang down between his legs.

Personality
He has this crazy ideal that all life should be taken as somewhat equal, and will try to avoid killing innocents or bystanders where he can. He'll try to see the full story, and not just attack based on a 'random accusation'. That said, he won't deny orders, even if they go against his morals. Also, he still won't hesitate to kill a normal Hollow. He views their simple, instinctual intelligence as 'incomplete'.
He has this strange and wonderful dream, something about wanting some sort of peace to be made between all the races, stopping the war, that sort of thing. and he will do anything to make that goal possible.

Bio/History
Haru doesn’t remember anything of his life before his appearance in the Rukongai South District 43. On his first day there he witnessed a hollow fighting with a shinigami. After witnessing the battle he was taken in by the shinigami, after learning he didn’t remember or know anything. The shinigami explained everything he knew about hollows, Shinigami, Rukongai and the world he now lived in. He lived with him for several months in a small cabin in a forest just outside of District 43. He spent most his time by him self as the shinigami spent a good amount of his time in the seireitei tell night fall when he could sneak out to see Haru or on his days off. After a time though, he became bored with just staying at the cabin he decided to find some way to pass time thus finding an old sword laying around the cabin he started practicing swordsmenship. After about a year or so of trainning, he was out doing his usaul warm ups when a hallow that since his spirt power that has been growing since his year of training attacked the cabin behind him looking for him and when Haru saw smoke from the cabin he rushed to see what was going on not thinking that there would be a hallow up ahead and when he cleared the forest and the cabin was in site he could see a giant hallow standing in the middle of the cabin looking for something or someone.Without thinking he yelled "get you ugly ass out of the middle of my house!!!" as he ran to the hallow.The hallow hearing that turns to face the young adult and smacks him into a tree as he falls to the ground Haru looks up seeing the hallow right infront of him about to eat him when he heard right before passing out from pain and the power of the hallows spirt power "dont even think about hurting that boy". A day later Haru wakes up in a bed in a inn in district 43.He seats up tring to figure out what happened and where he is, when the inn keeper comes in with food and a letter to Haru not saying anything as Haru tryed to asked whats going on and where he is and just sets the tray on the table and leaves.Haru gets up think he will at least eat first before going down and seeing what the deal was with the inn keeper.He gets half way done with hid meal before seeing the letter next to in on the tray.He stops and picks up the letter and reads it.He finds out that its a letter from the shinigami saying hes glad your allright and that after he is done eating he should he down to the seireitei cuz he had signed Haru up for the soul academy and to show them the letter and they will do the rest.Down at the bottom the was a PS it said sorry i couldnt be there to help you throught it and putting it all on your shoulders but i was called out on a mission and wont be back for some time but i hope when i get back we can get together and talk about how far you have gotten since i found you that day in district 43.After reading the letter Haru sate there for a few minutes taking it all in and thinking on what he was going to do.then he stoud up fast grab the letter and rushed out not knowing if he was doing this for himself or just cuz he didnt want to let the shinigami down that saved him and took him in.

Zanpakutō
Zanpakutō Name : Yami-Ooji (darkness princess)
Zanpakutō spirt: a princess of darkness

Shi-Kai His sword really doesnt change much in his Shi-Kai from but for getting a little longer and turning black.
Shi-Kai release Command: Plunge all into darkness Yami-Ooji

Abilities:
Shadow walk
Haru is able to hide in the shadows around him and apire out another with in a 25 square foot raduis.

- (5 shadow balls)
Haru's leans forward and points all five fingers of his left hand at the opponent. Then, he charges up five small Dark black energy spheres each on the tip of each finger and finally fires the energy spheres at the opponent.

when get it

Ban-Kai :Yet again his sword doesnt change much but from now it has grown to the size of two sword blades put together.Its still black and has no hilt now

Ban-Kai Name: Naibu-Yami-Ooji (Internal Darkness Princess)

Ban-Kai Appearance: In his Ban-Kai form his hair he gets very long, wavy black hair.He wears a jacket that is dark black on the outside with a gray inside. However, his jacket seems to have longer coattails than others, and the collar is rather high. He has a gray sash, and a dark black hakama.However the top part of his hakama isnt there instead he has black wrappings over his chest and arms with odd gray symbols over them.

Ban-Kai Abilitys

Shadow walk
Haru is able to hide in the shadows around him and apire out another with in a 150 square foot raduis.
Haru draws his hand stright outward as a mass of concentrated Spirit Power forms in the palm of his hand . Then, he discharges a massive black blast of energy towards his opponent. (stronger form of 5 shadow balls)

Sen Yami Yaiba (one thousand darkness blades)
Haru's aura separates into tiny balls and spreads out, even with Haru and form into one thousand blade, showering over the opponent like a wave of needles, even if this attack misses Haru can use this as a field of weapons for him to use, if an opponent trys to pick them up Haru just dematerializes them. This technique is truly devastating because Haru is a master of swordsmanship.

Omega kiri haraimasu (Omega Slash)
Haru using his shadow walk ability to move faster and apiring next to the swords around his opponet from his sen yami yaiba and attacks the opponent once with each sword with-in a 20 foot radius at a high speed.

(dark princess seals)
Haru releases the seals on his top half of his body causing his Zanpakutō spirit to come out and incase him and herself in a black light of energy for a second be for faing away showing that him and his spirit have become one as haru outfite changes as he is now wearing a dark cloak with hood over him as nothing is seen inside the hood but red glowing eyes the wrapings on his chest are gone and his arms are glowing with black spirit energy and pitch black pants that semm to just flow in the wind like smoke.in this form he forms a blade in his hand with the black energy increasing his blades power for one last attack witch he can ether attack with it or fire a massive blast out(much like Byakuya shūkei)
Aug 17, 2012 6:27 PM

Aug 2012
When i activate my bankai it kills you.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Training Room ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ro - Apr 13, 2009

8343 by bankai24 »»
Apr 15, 2013 3:48 PM

» Kurosaki Isshin

Olibanane - Apr 24, 2012

1 by Olibanane »»
Mar 6, 2013 9:57 AM

» The Outcome Of A True Monster ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TakuTaku - Feb 4, 2013

220 by Akira_Renji »»
Feb 20, 2013 10:51 PM

Sticky: » Claim a seated position ( 1 2 )

ainthemix - Mar 1, 2010

90 by frogoten »»
Feb 9, 2013 5:50 PM

Sticky: » Hiatus ( 1 2 )

ainthemix - Mar 1, 2010

56 by ivorykeys »»
Oct 14, 2012 11:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.