Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 25, 2017 2:09 AM
Feb 2016
If you have finished watching this anime and have some quesions to ask,you can leave your questions here so I can make some exolainations or give your more detail info based on the light novels that I have read :D Plot questions are preferred.
Jun 30, 2017 2:16 PM

Jun 2011
Thanks for proposing this, then I shall go first :

Does Rumia stand a chance against Sistine to win Glenn's heart ? XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2017 12:47 AM
May 2017
Ok. Will this anime have a s2?
Jul 1, 2017 5:18 PM
Feb 2016
Seiya0890 said:

Yes,in fact she has some advantages lol. She likes glenn and keeps this affection in heart secretly. She plays an understanding role of Glenn. The anime deleted some scences that can express Rumia's affection to Glenn. In ep3 there should be a plot that rumia kisses the sleeping Glenn's head. xDDD

Even now,the white can does not know her emotion, she is so tsundre and a little obtuse.
Jul 1, 2017 5:20 PM
Feb 2016
Carl12-5 said:
Ok. Will this anime have a s2?

Based on the sales of BD/DVD, maybe it won't have s2. I have ordered the BD vol 6 and I am hoping for more people to support this anime.xDDDD
Jul 1, 2017 5:35 PM
Feb 2014
Just finished the anime. Simply, awesome. I'd love to see a second season honestly....
Jul 2, 2017 12:25 AM
Feb 2016
Cr4zyDuck said:
Just finished the anime. Simply, awesome. I'd love to see a second season honestly....

Thanks for wathcing :D
Jul 2, 2017 4:12 AM

Jun 2011
IllyaNxS said:
Seiya0890 said:

Yes,in fact she has some advantages lol. She likes glenn and keeps this affection in heart secretly. She plays an understanding role of Glenn. The anime deleted some scences that can express Rumia's affection to Glenn. In ep3 there should be a plot that rumia kisses the sleeping Glenn's head. xDDD

Even now,the white can does not know her emotion, she is so tsundre and a little obtuse.

Thanks a lot for these information ! I intend to buy the blurays as well, but only if I like the ending ^^ (that is how I am).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2017 6:03 AM
Feb 2016
Seiya0890 said:
IllyaNxS said:

Thanks a lot for these information ! I intend to buy the blurays as well, but only if I like the ending ^^ (that is how I am).

You are welcome :D
Jul 2, 2017 6:09 AM
Feb 2016
Oh, I just remembered something that BD/DVD maybe add some plots that they have deleted in the anime xDDDD .
Jul 2, 2017 6:12 AM

Nov 2011
So is the White Cat related to the White Dog?

Jul 2, 2017 6:20 AM
Feb 2014
KaiserNazrin said:

I think so... from what we saw it actually seems obvious at least. But we didn't get a lot of informations, as well as for the flying castle Sistine is obsessed with.

I really hope a second season will be announced to develop the story in more details and answer all those unsolved questions
Jul 2, 2017 8:07 PM
Feb 2016
Cr4zyDuck said:
KaiserNazrin said:

I think so... from what we saw it actually seems obvious at least. But we didn't get a lot of informations, as well as for the flying castle Sistine is obsessed with.

I really hope a second season will be announced to develop the story in more details and answer all those unsolved questions

Humm,Based on the latest light novels they just similar in appearance. :D

Sara was nomad and Sisti was noble born.
IllyaNxSJul 2, 2017 8:12 PM
Jul 5, 2017 3:01 PM
May 2015
It may not have anything to do with the ln but by the end of episode 11 for what reason did glenn not show up in the duel and stopped going to the academy?
Jul 5, 2017 3:30 PM
May 2017
Why did the anime have to have so many annoying characters like SIsti?
Jul 6, 2017 8:07 PM
Feb 2016
TheBuddahman said:
It may not have anything to do with the ln but by the end of episode 11 for what reason did glenn not show up in the duel and stopped going to the academy?

You have to wathed it again my friend :DD In ep 12 he said clearly he had to use his full strength to defeat Loes, if not ,he couldn't win the battle.So he didn't show up and used this time to buy and make some weapons just like the days when he was an agency in Special Force.These things have been explained in ep 12.
Jul 6, 2017 8:12 PM
Feb 2016
KonradKurtz said:
Why did the anime have to have so many annoying characters like SIsti?

Well,she is a normal noble girl and she is the top in her class. So she sometimes seemed to be cocky and she didn't realize that she likes her teacher Glenn ,these things made her tsundere .But she is warm-heart inside.
Jul 6, 2017 10:08 PM
Feb 2016
Pharmakon said:
So when does Re=L Rayford get in the academy and becomes a student? From the last episode (ep. 5) I watched she wasn't wearing the uniform. Even though the anime poster depicts her with the uniform.

Also is she a robot or some kind of AI judging by the name?

I have this anime on unlisted right now but I might finish it later.

In ep 7 To protect Rumia,the government made Re=L become a student . She is a homunculus
Jul 9, 2017 7:41 AM
Sep 2016
Does Celicia like Glenn ? I know she's his adoptive mother but they seemed more intimate especially when he said on the rooftop of school in one of the earlier eps " there's no woman like you " . Secondly, does Sistine ever confess to Glenn yet ? Thanks in advance !
Jul 12, 2017 4:40 PM
Jan 2017
Runningman0301 said:
Does Celicia like Glenn ? I know she's his adoptive mother but they seemed more intimate especially when he said on the rooftop of school in one of the earlier eps " there's no woman like you " . Secondly, does Sistine ever confess to Glenn yet ? Thanks in advance !
I mean if it ever does get a s2 wouldnt u rather not have that spoiled?

Jul 12, 2017 7:25 PM
Feb 2016
Runningman0301 said:

1.Well, Celica loves Glenn as a mother and doesn't want to hand Glenn over to any one EVEN SARA (This has been proved in the 64pages short story,the story is 2 years before the anime and in the story Sara called Celica mother-in-law,but Celica was very angry.)

In LN vol 6 Celica asked Glenn about their relationship and Glenn said,“You are my family” and Celica was not sad about his answer, I don't know whether Celica would get into Glenn's harem but so far Celica didn't show any romantic feeling to Glenn sometimes she just wanted to make some tricks on Glenn.

2. Sisti didn't confess to Glenn,she alwasys ignores her feelings and does not know anything about it. She knows Rumia likes Glenn and she wants to help Rumia xDDDDDD

what‘s more, Rumia knows Sisiti likes Glenn and she wants to help Sisti.xDDDD

But all in all ,Glenn still loves Sara so far.
IllyaNxSJul 23, 2017 2:03 AM
Jul 12, 2017 7:26 PM
Feb 2016
Caleb_Kim said:
Runningman0301 said:

High posibilities no S2,cuz the sales of BD&DVD are not very well.
Jul 12, 2017 8:07 PM
Jan 2017
IllyaNxS said:
Caleb_Kim said:

Its a shame that shows like asterisk war get a 2nd season but hidden gems like rakudai and this wont.....
Jul 14, 2017 6:35 PM
Sep 2016
Caleb_Kim said:
Runningman0301 said:

Caleb_Kim said:
IllyaNxS said:

Its a shame that shows like asterisk war get a 2nd season but hidden gems like rakudai and this wont.....
Caleb who were you talking about in the spoiler bit ? And nah, I don't mind that being ruined because it's not really a major point of the show
Jul 14, 2017 7:55 PM
Jan 2017
Runningman0301 said:
Caleb_Kim said:

Caleb_Kim said:

Caleb who were you talking about in the spoiler bit ? And nah, I don't mind that being ruined because it's not really a major point of the show
Runningman0301 said:
Caleb_Kim said:

Caleb_Kim said:

Oh ok thats fine then. I was talking about Celica
Jul 17, 2017 7:04 PM

Mar 2012
1. Have the Akashic Records been explained?
2. Does Glenn gain any power-ups?
3. Does Glenn develop any feelings for any girl?
Jul 23, 2017 2:00 AM
Feb 2016
Shokugeki said:

Ok, first the Akashic Records is still a big secret for readers, but what we know is this thing has great power to change the world, so every badass wants to get it.

Second, no, Glenn is strong enough as a killer and most of the dangerous time, he just used his wisdom to solve the problems instead of some great over-power magic. He is good at working and fighting with his students like Sisti or his friends like Albert.

Last, Glenn considers these girls as his students and he tries his best to help them.So far, Glenn still loves Sara.
IllyaNxSJul 25, 2017 7:33 PM
Jul 23, 2017 8:35 PM
Mar 2016
Did anyone else get the vibe that the ending was changed at the last minute, the last episode felt rushed and was choppy. I saw some reused frames during a few conversations as well. at least the left it open for a season 2.

Is there a manga?
Jul 24, 2017 10:03 PM
Feb 2016
EpicSOB said:
Did anyone else get the vibe that the ending was changed at the last minute, the last episode felt rushed and was choppy. I saw some reused frames during a few conversations as well. at least the left it open for a season 2.

Is there a manga?

Yep, it has manga, but not all chapaters has been translated into english.
IllyaNxSJul 25, 2017 7:33 PM
Jul 25, 2017 9:58 AM
Mar 2016
IllyaNxS said:
Shokugeki said:

Ok,first the Akashic Records is still a big secret for readers ,but what we know is this thing has great power to change the world,so every badass wants to get it.

Second,no,Glenn is strong enough as a killer and most of the dangerous time,he just used his wisdom to solve the problems instead of some great over-power magic.He is good at working and fighting with his students like Sisti or his friends like Albert.

Last,Glenn considers these girls as his students and he tries his best to help them.So far,Glenn still loves Sara.

Sorry in advance for being a grammar nazi, but I could not overlook this. please remember to put a space after you use a "," as it is not a substitution for spacing. I normally overlook small errors like this, but you made this mistake 8 times in 4 sentences.
Jul 25, 2017 7:30 PM
Feb 2016
EpicSOB said:
IllyaNxS said:

Ok,first the Akashic Records is still a big secret for readers ,but what we know is this thing has great power to change the world,so every badass wants to get it.

Second,no,Glenn is strong enough as a killer and most of the dangerous time,he just used his wisdom to solve the problems instead of some great over-power magic.He is good at working and fighting with his students like Sisti or his friends like Albert.

Last,Glenn considers these girls as his students and he tries his best to help them.So far,Glenn still loves Sara.

Sorry in advance for being a grammar nazi, but I could not overlook this. please remember to put a space after you use a "," as it is not a substitution for spacing. I normally overlook small errors like this, but you made this mistake 8 times in 4 sentences.

Sorry, I will correct that.
Aug 1, 2017 10:54 AM

Jan 2014
So we wont get a season 2 + i'm sure the light novel will end with Glenn actually never choosing Sistine.

I'm frustrated they didn't kiss and even their relationship is still the same.
Damn, i hate this male protagonists that are complete ignorants towards a girl's feelings or act all gay and back up when a girl gets too close physically. Fuck.
Aug 1, 2017 11:02 AM

Jan 2014
Well... being optimistic maybe we'll have a low budget season 2...
期待していてね!❤
JAMPSAug 1, 2017 11:05 AM
Aug 1, 2017 11:13 AM

Jun 2015
Why is kimi no na wa so good
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Aug 3, 2017 8:00 PM
Feb 2016
JAMPS said:
So we wont get a season 2 + i'm sure the light novel will end with Glenn actually never choosing Sistine.

Damn, i hate this male protagonists that are complete ignorants towards a girl's feelings or act all gay and back up when a girl gets too close physically. Fuck.

Calm down dude, Glenn has something that he needs to finish. To protect these girls and help them to realize their dreams is more important than falling love with any one of them.
Also, Glenn didn't forget Sara and he still loves her.
Aug 28, 2017 12:16 AM
Jul 2017
I love this anime so much. Please it would be soo good if there would be anotger season. I NEED IT TO LIVE. <3
Aug 28, 2017 12:18 AM
Jul 2017
IllyaNxS said:
JAMPS said:

Calm down dude, Glenn has something that he needs to finish. To protect these girls and help them to realize their dreams is more important than falling love with any one of them.

Sooooo there is gonna be another season? Where they kiss. :o please dont make rumia kiss Glenn... I am so happy.
Sep 7, 2017 7:04 AM
Feb 2016
Heelcat said:
IllyaNxS said:

Sooooo there is gonna be another season? Where they kiss. :o please dont make rumia kiss Glenn... I am so happy.

So far no evidence to prove there will be a season 2.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 23, 2017

135 by amf85 »»
Apr 22, 12:37 PM

» Season 2?

LaughingCoffinx - Oct 17, 2017

44 by Walker1121 »»
Mar 26, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2017

335 by ggultra2764 »»
Mar 20, 8:31 AM

Poll: » Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2017

258 by nima_bio »»
Jan 30, 3:52 PM

» How do you feel about Fibel Sistine? ( 1 2 )

Eromanga-sensei - Jun 8, 2017

57 by someone_idkwho »»
Jan 30, 9:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.