Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2017 11:25 AM

Jul 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol at the scene where the shade is on Hikari and the sun is on Suehiro so he moves to allow sun for her but it immediately turns to shade for Hikari and sun for him. She really is unlucky but she is also lucky to be able to see Suehiro's smile lot. Suehiro finally got a sense of achievement without his luck.

Suehiro and Hikari are so cute, they confess their feelings for each other. The picture at the end to commemorate the event was great. He is lucky to have met her and so has she.
Feb 4, 2022 4:01 AM
Sep 2021
Hello sir/ma'am, just came across this page for the manga and I was wondering, what happened to this series? On mal it says that it started in december 2016 and ended in february 2017. Was it a one shot series or did it get axed because of low sales? Also were did you read it? I've read some of the author's other works and I'm interested in reading it, but I couldn't find anything on the web trough my searches.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lucky Girl Chapter 1 Discussion

koto - Jun 5, 2017

0 by koto »»
Jun 5, 2017 11:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.