Forum Settings
Forums

Anime And Manga that will make anyone Sad broken from inside cry hard and all that harsh feelings

New
May 25, 2017 11:23 AM
Jun 2016
Saddest disturbing anime and manga you ever read and watched? left a scar in your heart very sad made u cry harder than anything in your life
Beat
May 25, 2017 7:55 PM

Aug 2016
These are pretty depressing and sad like you want, listing them in order of most crushing to least but all are worth reading/watching

Manga:
1. Oyasumi Punpun
2. Ningen Shikkaku
3. Kokou no Hito
4. Homunculus
5. Aku no Hana

Anime:
1. Aoi Bungaku Series
2. Texhnolyze
3. Hotaru no Haka
4. Gankutsuou
5. Hotarubi no Mori e

i really would reccomend the manga first though, the anime are good but manga handles themes like these so much better, i have alot more on my list and ptr if you like this kind of manga, the anime are good too though there just arent too many like this out there
May 25, 2017 9:34 PM

Jul 2013
I don't really watch/read a lot of disturbing, sad stuff but these made me cry recently:

Manga:
-Mahoroba no Hibi (first 3 chapters were really sad. It's boyxboy but that part is just one kiss, it's not the main thing in it. Any more would spoil the thing. After reading it once, you might want to go back and see what you missed.)
-To You, the Immortal (the Mc is immortal and takes the form of dead things. Several people and creatures have died in this story, kinda like an imminent death flag)
-Oyasumi Punpun
-kokou no hito (these two are super realistic and depressing.)
-Golden Days (the ending was very bittersweet)
-Saiyuuki Gaiden (the ending is quite sad. Important people died. A prequel to Saiyuuki series)

Anime:
-Hotarubi no Mori e (just an AMV of it, but already in tears)
-Rose of Versailles
-AnoHana (haven't watched it, but heard it was sad)
-One Piece (it seems like every backstory=someone dying)

More topics from this board

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - Apr 24

3 by Dariat »»
1 hour ago

» Any anime with a despicable/contemptible villain?

Gfralp - 11 hours ago

7 by H_Castaigne »»
1 hour ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

22 by windyshadow »»
5 hours ago

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone/genre/theme of sci-fi/futuristic/post apocalyptic/modern times + fantasy/medieval/magic/old times?

Donkunsan - Apr 18

33 by Donkunsan »»
5 hours ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

7 by Tsuyatoash »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.