Floofs has been lynched. They were:

A win condition has been achieved!

Thank you for playing!
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 3, 2017 9:20 AM

Jan 2010
@ Town

@DenjaX edit this to tell the story of the game please.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 3, 2017 9:27 AM

Jul 2009
All was according to my plan ;3 hehehe the sk would have been alive otherwise! >;3c

Yey gg everyone!
Jun 3, 2017 9:32 AM

May 2012
OH THANK GOD
Jun 3, 2017 9:55 AM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
OH THANK GOD
Vote: Gruffin For being a muffin >:)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 3, 2017 10:21 AM

Jan 2010
@PentaFlare @Shinichi-kun, @Crossbell
Thank you for hosting, it was an interesting yet extremely enjoyable experience.
@PentaFlare I'm now currently watching this series (on crunchyroll) thank you for introducing me to it. Also I loved your vote count and found it very useful, I'm very surprised none of the living players used this amazing (imo) tool to towns advantage.

@ Town gg!! WE DID IT!!! I feel this is towns first legitimate win (in games I've participated in) this year (2017) and I'm very happy about that. We have to do a better job of using the town told to or advantage. We had a mafia flip N1 no one did interaction analysis. We had two dead mafia by D3 no one does a Vote Count (and Penta's VC is a great tool). We had a claimed seer who cleared Lam 2.0 and Suzune yet people fell for Lam's TPR claim and still suspected Suszune. A lot of you know my stance on self-sacrifice is town and I do not like it. This game I feel was a special circumstance given how much information was actually surrounding my Lynch at the time. While I feel that lynching for information most times is not helpful is what usually randomly lynching about my death was the most beneficial thing that can happen for Town day 1 in this rare situation.

@Rinto-kun I wish you could have stayed in the game and seen your plan through to the end. It really did a good job of drawing or scum doc. I very much enjoy playing with you and playing with town Rinto read really a joy here.
@DenjaX great job voting in for Rinto your video was epic!
@aa-dono until we meet again my friend.
@wen294 great play shooting Purity N1. That play gave town so much information.
@Gruffin I know you feel you had an off game but I want to ask. After Purity's flip why didn't you do a interaction analysis? Purity does not bus. I feel it's ode if the biggest assets on your game and you didn't use it? In the dead chat I said if you did I felt you'd have been able to get back on track. Have faith in yourself you're a great player.
@grrr can I be added to your impossible to read list now?
@Laby-Gaga you're definitely on my impossible to read list. I wasn't thinking clearly EoD1 but I'm not going to play like I had a solid read either way.
@Togs that read on me D1 sent chills down my spine. I just got done explaining that same difference in my town and mafia game to Kaitou. It felt like you were sitting in our conversation as I read it. That may be the best piece if Behavioral Analysis I have seen in a mafia game. I was really sad that it went ignored. Thank you for writing so hard to save me.
@Suzune-chan I wont reveal how I feel about t/s Suzune here but I think it was pretty clear this wasn't mafia Suzune.
@AbuHunaid you just have to throw yourself into the game. I believe in you acc wouldn't have let you get lynched without a clear marker because I feel you can't get better if you always die early. I look forward to our next game.
@yurkin it took be a minute but by PoE I knew you weren't mafia. Telling Togs no after he claimed made be pause but then floofs vote eraised any doubts since I knew Astros was scum for saving me the way he did (more on this below). I also feel like you should have taken wen's advice. Your life is very important rarely do I feel townie sacrifice is warranted. And in your situation I felt it was too dangerous, but it worked out.
@Ruu your town game is getting better. I can say I see a marked difference between this game and EEM. While I did want to wring your neck fit lynching yurkin and laughing when Floofs voted. I understood why town Ruu reacted like that.
@Grapefruit21 we have some ideological differences to work through. I don't think we've ever seen eye-to-eye even when Mason's together we just knew each other's alignment there. We definitely need to find a more constructive way to express our differences in games.

@ Mafia gg but I nailed you all early.
@CorruptedPurity you lived up to your name this game. You Corrupted my town while leading then to believe your intentions were Pure. You got under my skin and I commend you on a job well done playing to your win con. Ralph wanted to thank you because you really taught me something about myself this game. Only two players who have been able to get under my skin like this are you, Qoco, and Chione (all mafia). I'll be keeping an eye it in future games.
@Astros after my death I realize you were mafia due to hire you lynched Lam. Had you invited me to No Lynch you would have pocketed me hard acc I would have defend you against any lynch had I lived.
@Bee-Boy I hope you get some time to play in the future.
@WyNdZ I hope all is well with you. Being scum is hard especially when town posts a lot but we did give you plenty of places to hide. Your presence was much different here compared to EEM where I knew you were town and got to analyze your town game.
@Floofs you played to your wincon but you made two really scummy plays imo. Your vote in Togs should have got you majority lynched on D3. Your jump to yurkin outed you and you didn't even need to do it since the longest held bore was wen's #6 vote in yurkin. Had you understood that rule you would have been safe but voting like that when you're the last mafia member is ill advised.

@ TPR you fooled town but not me to that extent.
@Fo a lot of people seem to feel this was a string sorting for town Fo but I disagree (as shown by my N1 ISO). The only reason I didn't really suspect you is because you posted 45 minutes after my death and I doubted you would do that as the person who killed but that was wrong I assume? You also said my day one ISO's were useless but they were both in scum? So not sure you eye playing a townie mined game. Good job nonetheless but I wish we could have been

MVP: wen294
Runners up: Rinto-kun/DenjaX, Togs, and logic340 (yeah I'm patting myself on the back for this one)

logic340Jun 3, 2017 10:26 AM
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 3, 2017 10:24 AM

Nov 2015
Hooray, we did it ! We wiped out those.. evil schoolgirls.. and the dog. RIP

DenjaX (Bulletproof)
Why does this not surprise me XD
Jun 3, 2017 10:33 AM

Nov 2008
Togs said:

DenjaX (Bulletproof)
I am doctor in spirit. I protected wen294 in my mind but I got roleblocked by Floofs as I claimed in this post: 1733

It also helped me scumread CP because of his suspicion about my claim. But it is understandable reaction because he turned out to be scum doc after all

Rinto made the right play on fake claiming doc. He knew how set-up works very well. I commend him for that.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 3, 2017 11:02 AM

Nov 2008
Afterwords:

I was not supposed to replace Rinto but due to some technical errors, I ended up replacing his slot. Otherwise, he would still continue playing since he was not inactive after all and I might end up repping for someone else.

This game was weird for me because of town making shenanigans apart myself but it worked out very well for town. I was just sitting there and commenting stuff without really investigating the game.

grrr and Lamb 2.0 pulled very good plays for eating a night kill. This is a very good play for vanilla town to save PRs.

I rep in mostly as an observer because I just watch logic does his thing which helped me segregate. I believed he was right which came out to be true. I got confused about wen due to aa-dono's play and they did not share the same reads at all. I am mostly sitting comfortably on being confirmed town due to Rinto's play so I am more focused on other players than worrying about my own defence. It is just sad that nobody follows wen or me.

Togs being lynched was bad because I could have saved him but I was not around during end of phase. Game would have been easier.

Fo did a great job on SK. It was unfortunate that he got killed by mafia. I find this SK slot very hard to win due to its limited killings and also SK had no bulletproof ability.

Game started with flavour investigating which I end up doing as well. Town PRs have flavours which helped me sort out wen and would have been for Togs.

Overall, game was fun. I lived very long to commit with fluffy posts which this game needed all along. xDD Game is too intense.

wen is definitely the MVP here

logic also deserves recognition for sorting people in just Day 1. Scary town indeed xDD

Jun 3, 2017 11:10 AM

Feb 2015
Good job town! Sorry for letting the mafia team down, but I had no idea what I was doing lol! Each game is a new learning experience.
Thanks for hosting @PentaFlare, @Shinichi-kun and @Crossbell.
Jun 3, 2017 11:21 AM

Aug 2014
Togs said:
and the dog. RIP

It's a good thing you did. Look at this terrifying thing:
Jun 3, 2017 11:34 AM

May 2012
Thanks to @PentaFlare and @Shinichi-kun for hosting the game. I greatly enjoyed the first irl day and did have fun when I wasn't busy complaining. I told myself I wasn't going to rep out of this game no matter what, and I'm glad I stuck to that.

@Togs I'm SO GLAD I was right about my read on you. Somehow I've got a habit of buddying up to the cop, hehe.

@Yurkin aaaaAAA sorry about the tunneling. I think I've discovered I've got this weird bias against "taunting"...even if it's playful. xD Thank you for your sacrifice, I'll be sure to watch out for that in the future so I don't make the same mistake.

@CorruptedPurity I just want to say that you have earned my utmost respect as an opponent. Being able to get ~most of town townreading you for hunting with flavor of all things in this game was amazing, and you completely fooled me with how genuine you sounded throughout Day 1. Good job, now I'm never trusting you again along with Penta and Jack. :P

logic340 said:
@Gruffin I know you feel you had an off game but I want to ask. After Purity's flip why didn't you do a interaction analysis? Purity does not bus. I feel it's ode if the biggest assets on your game and you didn't use it? In the dead chat I said if you did I felt you'd have been able to get back on track. Have faith in yourself you're a great player.
I was definitely off this game, though I've been "off" in the past two games I've joined as well because they died similarly to this. IDK why every game I've joined lately bursts into flames...And actually I'm surprised that I somehow keep on going when they do. :/

But to answer your question: I did not care enough. Purity talked primarily about flavor and/or mechanics and at that point in the game I was so tired from reading about stuff like that, that I didn't want to read one bit more even if there were interactions to look through. And based on how much IIoA there was and that he mostly pushed you (a dead townie), I didn't believe there was a whole lot to be gained over regular behavioral analysis anyway.
DenjaX said:
Gruffin said:
OH THANK GOD
Vote: Gruffin For being a muffin >:)
For what it's worth, fluff posting with you was probably my favorite part of playing this game post-flavor fiasco. :')
Jun 3, 2017 11:41 AM

May 2015
OMG YESSSSS! FINALLY! I'M TOWN,I'M STILL ALIVE, AND MY FACTION WON!!!! This makes me so happy! I'll do a more detailed posts about my thoughts later when I get on my computer but I needed to express how happy this makes me!

@DenjaX please tell me that you are working on a video!!! 💕
Jun 3, 2017 12:06 PM

May 2012
Also me this game:

Jun 3, 2017 1:26 PM

Dec 2013
Yey, glad to see that we won ^^

My previous experience with being town hasn't been all that good so it's nice knowing i actually did something this time around.
Jun 3, 2017 2:05 PM

Dec 2013
GJ everyone :D

Jun 3, 2017 4:59 PM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
For what it's worth, fluff posting with you was probably my favorite part of playing this game post-flavor fiasco. :')
I respect that~ Too bad we did not work on figuring out grrr with you as my grill spokesperson xDD

Ruu said:
DenjaX please tell me that you are working on a video!!! 💕
I am not working on a video xDD I said I'd work on it if Floofs lynch is still not the end of the game xDD

Jun 3, 2017 8:21 PM

Dec 2014
Final notes:

I was whining like a baby about this is maf chat and dead chat and I'm going to be a baby about it again. I know some of you are going to tell me to grow up and learn to play with setbacks but I think one of the main reason I lost is because of replacements. I pocketed aa-dono hard with my flavorhunt and due to wen replacing her, I died when I wouldn't have if dono was still around. So ya, I kind of feel salty about that. Other than that, I believe that I enjoyed this game alot, especially with my day 1 shenanigans and even though I lost, I think this is one of my best mafia games, and it is certainly my favourite.

Kudos to wen for seeing through my ruse. Kudos to Fo for being a damn good SK, I thought you would've won. Kudos to DenjaX, for the sake of it, the post you make always bring a smile to my face. Last but not least, thanks to Penta and Shinichi for making a fun game.
Jun 3, 2017 11:13 PM

Nov 2008
@PentaFlare role list with flavour pls

Dead chat and mafia chat if okay~ ♡♡♡♡

Jun 4, 2017 8:45 AM

Oct 2014
Wow, great game everyone! Kudos to @DenjaX for replacing me, great job on the scumhunt to the town~
I'd really have liked it if I could continue with my act but it seems Denja understood pretty well what I was trying to do. Kudos to @logic340 too because he was one of the very first people that believed I was on to something.
Also Fo did pretty well with the SK shots, props to that.
Good job killing the little girls and the cute doge, hooray for the zombie team!
Until our next game, everyone o/

Jun 4, 2017 2:55 PM
Jul 2018
oh shit, this game is over?
Jun 4, 2017 2:56 PM
Jul 2018
gg town, this victory was all according to my plan
Jun 5, 2017 12:03 PM

Nov 2015
logic340 said:
@Togs that read on me D1 sent chills down my spine. I just got done explaining that same difference in my town and mafia game to Kaitou. It felt like you were sitting in our conversation as I read it. That may be the best piece if Behavioral Analysis I have seen in a mafia game. I was really sad that it went ignored. Thank you for writing so hard to save me.
To be fair, I did have a front row seat to seeing your scum game in the Egg game previously to the contrast between your approaches was especially stark to me XD There is a secret second part to why I was so sure in your that I didn’t touch on which was simply.. you must’ve been really tilted after how that scum game played out so I didn’t see how you’d have the motivation to post so much right after unless you rolled a different alignment.

Though I must say, even though I believed 100% in your towniness I really should have trusted your reads more !

DenjaX said:
Togs said:

I am doctor in spirit. I protected wen294 in my mind but I got roleblocked by Floofs as I claimed in this post: 1733

It also helped me scumread CP because of his suspicion about my claim. But it is understandable reaction because he turned out to be scum doc after all

Rinto made the right play on fake claiming doc. He knew how set-up works very well. I commend him for that.
I commend him too, I never really believed the claim from the start but I knew there was a townie motive behind it in classic Denja fashion. I found it funny when you were trying to engage in a wifom game with the scum with how you’d use your shots, when in fact you were really playing another game entirely : p

PentaFlare said:
Togs said:
and the dog. RIP

It's a good thing you did. Look at this terrifying thing:
What a monstrosity, thank god it got Floof’d before it was too late o__o

Jun 5, 2017 12:32 PM

Feb 2014
So no zombie doctor. No wonder I died. This is like super unfair.
Jun 5, 2017 1:06 PM

Aug 2014
@DenjaX

2-Shot Seer

Bulletproof

1-Shot Vigilante

Villager

Villager

Villager

Villager

Villager

Villager

Villager

Villager

Roleblocker

Doctor

Goon

Odd-Night Serial Killer
Jun 5, 2017 1:09 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 34 35 [36]

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.