Forum Settings
Forums

Why are there rants posted as "reviews" still up?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 20, 2017 4:01 PM

Mar 2017
CodeBlazeFate said:
_Ako_ said:

I'm still enjoying this thread, so what about it then?

Well at least the review section now looks "cleaner" than it was way before it. Not that I even think it was mess in the first place. :/
I guess. It's just that seeing reviews with no effort or into them is like seeing bad copy-paste anime with no effort or into them; it's aggravating and simply a waste of many people's time.

off topic but your signature made me laugh
so
fucking
hard
╠╬╣ 일 » 이 » 삼 » 사 ╠╬╣

May 20, 2017 4:10 PM

Apr 2016
TroverTa said:
CodeBlazeFate said:
I guess. It's just that seeing reviews with no effort or into them is like seeing bad copy-paste anime with no effort or into them; it's aggravating and simply a waste of many people's time.

off topic but your signature made me laugh
so
fucking
hard
Glad you laughed, though it's da truth of my opinion.
May 20, 2017 4:12 PM

May 2014
CodeBlazeFate said:
Darek said:
The single fact that there is a lack of rule when it comes to length (I think 100 characters is a minimum) my point still stands. People get their reviews deleted for stupid reasons a lot.
Exactly; you don't even need to put that much effort, you just have to not purposely waste people's time. I begrudge lazy reviews but ones that are just "spamspamspamspamspamspamspam" are always worthy of deletion.
This is why I don't write reviews very often, because I usually end up in a spot where I can't think of what to write, but stopping there would make the review incomplete.
May 20, 2017 4:23 PM

Apr 2016
Ericonator said:
CodeBlazeFate said:
Exactly; you don't even need to put that much effort, you just have to not purposely waste people's time. I begrudge lazy reviews but ones that are just "spamspamspamspamspamspamspam" are always worthy of deletion.
This is why I don't write reviews very often, because I usually end up in a spot where I can't think of what to write, but stopping there would make the review incomplete.
I can see that. Still more admirable that what a lot of guys here do.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is there an anime character who looks like you in real life?

Alpha_1_Zero - 3 hours ago

12 by Ratris_Decision »»
2 minutes ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others?

WatchTillTandava - Today

48 by ShatteredSans »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you perfer Split Cour or Consecutive Cour

animegamer245 - 19 minutes ago

1 by delirific »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

54 by omorashi »»
11 minutes ago

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18? ( 1 2 )

bluefin2004 - Yesterday

51 by vasipi4946 »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.