Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 15, 2017 12:04 PM
Apr 2017
Hallo everyone,
Idk if its the right forum to post this but soon this amv will be finished.

I like to hear your opinion on it

view this 20 sec video:
ZeppliMay 15, 2017 12:21 PM
May 15, 2017 12:07 PM

Apr 2016
Zeppli said:
Hallo everyone,

view this 20 sec video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID2cg0TSIPQ

Use proper quotes man.

30 something limit.
May 15, 2017 12:09 PM
Apr 2017
Omkar_Nagwade said:
Zeppli said:
Hallo everyone,

view this 20 sec video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID2cg0TSIPQ

Use proper quotes man.

30 something limit.

HAHAHA idk how man but thank you bro.
May 15, 2017 12:12 PM
Jan 2016
Sooo..... You basically registered here just to advertise some AMV... Did I get that right?
May 15, 2017 12:14 PM

Jan 2013
Askorti said:
Sooo..... You basically registered here just to advertise some AMV... Did I get that right?
Just like all other AnimeTubers.

GREEEAAAAATTTTTT....
May 15, 2017 12:15 PM
Apr 2017
Askorti said:

nah man my video is unlisted and not finished yet, I just want to hear people opinion
May 15, 2017 12:20 PM

Jun 2015
Wait, bad Goku is called Black Goku?

LOL

May 15, 2017 12:31 PM
Apr 2017
codephat said:

LOL

If you watch DBS you should understand, there is a lot of plot twist in this arc but yeah this is the bad goku
May 15, 2017 12:33 PM

Jun 2015
Zeppli said:
codephat said:

LOL

If you watch DBS you should understand, there is a lot of plot twist in this arc but yeah this is the bad goku
I'm aware of the multiple dimension stuff or universes or whatever they call it.

That's just an unfortunate name, is all.

May 15, 2017 1:14 PM

Mar 2014
codephat said:

LOL

No, he's called Goku Black. It's essentially short for "Goku in Black" and he's mostly called "Black" by other characters. (I'm so annoyed of people calling him "Black Goku".)

Also, no, he's not from an alternate dimension nor from a different universe. Black is from a different timeline and is not exactly Son Goku. Is he an evil Goku? Well, he is "evil" and believes what he's doing is justice, but is he really Son Goku? Depending how you view it, he's either an Goku or he's not Goku.
May 15, 2017 1:18 PM

Jun 2015
MajinAkuma said:
codephat said:

LOL

No, he's called Goku Black. It's essentially short for "Goku in Black" and he's mostly called "Black" by other characters. (I'm so annoyed of people calling him "Black Goku".)

Also, no, he's not from an alternate dimension nor from a different universe. Black is from a different timeline and is not exactly Son Goku. Is he an evil Goku? Well, he is "evil" and believes what he's doing is justice, but is he really Son Goku? Depending how you view it, he's either an Goku or he's not Goku.
Associating black with him is still ridiculous, though.

And arguing from an ignorant standpoint, a different timeline with different events happening is basically a parallel universe. So you're just arguing semantics, there.

May 15, 2017 1:32 PM

Mar 2014
codephat said:

And arguing from an ignorant standpoint, a different timeline with different events happening is basically a parallel universe. So you're just arguing semantics, there.

Actually, it's not correct within the context of the franchise. Each timeline consists all 12 universes that currently exist.

Goku Black is actually Zamas from Universe 9 who switched bodies with Son Goku and killed him. (Goku and co. are from Universe 7.) Then Black uses the Time Ring to travel to a future in a different timeline and teams up with his "future" self Zamas, the timeline where Son Goku died by the heart virus and where Future Trunks succesfully defeated the Cyborgs and Cell. In that timeline, both Zamas (one being Goku Black, and the other one being wished immortal) cause havoc in all 12 universes. Currently, all twelve universes in Future Trunks's timeline have been erased by the Future Zen'o, who is now reigning in the present timeline with the present Zen'o.

Also, the 12 Universes are six pairs of twin universes. Universe 7's twin counterpart is Universe 6, but there are no alternate counterparts in the other universe. There is no Goku in Universe 6, the original Saiyajin planet Sadala is still intact in Universe 6 and the Saiyajin are all warriors of justice instead of space pirates, and the Earthlings killed each other in wars. Universes outside of twin pairings have nothing to do with them. While there is a Freeza-like character in Universe 6, Frost is not Freeza and he's not even the opposite of him. In short, Universe 6 and 7 don't share histories or people at all.

A parallel universe would be something that consists all timelines and all 12 universes in each timeline.
MajinAkumaMay 15, 2017 1:36 PM
May 15, 2017 1:39 PM

Jun 2015
MajinAkuma said:
codephat said:

Actually, it's not correct within the context of the franchise. Each timeline consists all 12 universes that currently exist.

Goku Black is actually Zamas from Universe 9 who switched bodies with Son Goku and killed him. (Goku and co. are from Universe 7.) Then Black uses the Time Ring to travel to a future in a different timeline and teams up with his "future" self Zamas, the timeline where Son Goku died by the heart virus and where Future Trunks succesfully defeated the Cyborgs and Cell. In that timeline, both Zamas (one being Goku Black, and the other one being wished immortal) cause havoc in all 12 universes. Currently, all twelve universes in Future Trunks's timeline have been erased by the Future Zen'o, who is now reigning in the present timeline with the present Zen'o.

Also, the 12 Universes are six pairs of twin universes. Universe 7's twin counterpart is Universe 6, but there are no alternate counterparts in the other universe. There is no Goku in Universe 6, the original Saiyajin planet Sadala is still intact in Universe 6 and the Saiyajin are all warriors of justice instead of space pirates, and the Earthlings killed each other in wars. Universes outside of twin pairings have nothing to do with them. While there is a Freeza-like character in Universe 6, Frost is not Freeza and he's not even the opposite of him. In short, Universe 6 and 7 don't share histories or people at all.

A parallel universe would be something that consists all timelines and all 12 universes in each timeline.
So... they are different universes...

That's literally what I said at first.

May 15, 2017 2:27 PM

Mar 2014
codephat said:
So... they are different universes...

That's literally what I said at first.

To be more precise, Goku Black is actually someone from a different universe that belonged to a different timeline.
May 18, 2017 11:49 AM

More topics from this board

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

366 by nin-tendo »»
4 hours ago

» Konomi Yuzuhara ♥ Innocent Maid

MasterTasuke - Dec 17, 2023

4 by MasterTasuke »»
5 hours ago

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

19 by DesuMaiden »»
8 hours ago

» [UserScript] MAL Full Watching History

NurarihyonMaou - Aug 15, 2021

22 by NubFix »»
May 1, 9:19 PM

» Made An Anime Youtube Video thoughts?

panque - Apr 23

3 by DesuMaiden »»
May 1, 11:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.