Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2017 5:47 AM

Jun 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So the Xia girl is the poisonous leader. i guess it makes sense since she is all about poison but i wonder what she trying to achieve.

Btw the other guys are seriously just gonna play the cheerleaders from the side instead of helping?-_-
For fucks sake. You are Dou emperors, you could give a hand. What is this bullshit about all we can do is believe in him. How about actually helping?
Jan 3, 6:35 AM
May 2010
It's genuinely insufferable how they paint the MC as brain-dead half the time. How could he possibly not recognize her? The details being leaked to show her identity are so overt he'd know immediately.

I'm also getting very annoyed at how this comic keeps doing the same things over and over and over. I know it's common in these trashy cultivation manhuas but... that doesn't make it any less obnoxious when there's zero creativity and the same things get recycled over and over IN THE SAME STORY.

How many times is some girl from his past going to have some problematic identity that results in a conflict between once-allies?
SeigeengineJan 3, 6:40 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fights Break Sphere Chapter 109 Discussion

Jicetus - Aug 2, 2015

6 by Seigeengine »»
Jan 1, 2:00 PM

Poll: » Fights Break Sphere Chapter 100 Discussion

Jicetus - Jul 28, 2015

3 by Seigeengine »»
Jan 1, 1:11 PM

» Medusa

bushman66 - May 1, 2022

0 by bushman66 »»
May 1, 2022 6:53 PM

Poll: » Fights Break Sphere Chapter 192 Discussion

MortalMelancholy - Apr 15, 2017

2 by Jeenah1991 »»
Feb 20, 2022 1:16 PM

Poll: » Fights Break Sphere Chapter 191 Discussion

Monad - May 3, 2017

1 by Jeenah1991 »»
Feb 18, 2022 5:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.