Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 28, 2017 11:22 PM
Aug 2016
so i kind of filling a free time and after i finish shigatsu wa kimi no uso(your lie in april)

i start thingking is there any anime like this but with continuation?

1st season or half anime, the protagonist meet a girl and this girl change him or give a culourful life in his life but as the time move the girl dead either because of illness or accident before they become official couple(this is not really important but if possible that's best :D) but after all that he change more (just like in the last moment from YLIA he become more sensual when play piano) and (this is what i mean continuation) his life move forward he enter competition and win first prize or he become famous and as the time goes he meet someone that will acompanying him for continuing the rest of his life.

something like that but, all the progress shown not just a flash, not sudden momment, i want the progress there, how they meet, how they become close, how they see each other, how they want looked by him/her....both progress 1st girl and 2nd girl

i hope it include all what in my mind

thanks
PotanXApr 28, 2017 11:27 PM

More topics from this board

» Any anime with a despicable/contemptible villain?

Gfralp - 9 hours ago

6 by silversaint »»
2 hours ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

22 by windyshadow »»
2 hours ago

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone/genre/theme of sci-fi/futuristic/post apocalyptic/modern times + fantasy/medieval/magic/old times?

Donkunsan - Apr 18

33 by Donkunsan »»
3 hours ago

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - Apr 24

2 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
7 hours ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

7 by Tsuyatoash »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.