Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Mar 26, 2023 10:54 AM

Sep 2019
The scene of two 3-4m titans fighting is really creepy, it reminds me of Asian horror legends.
The scenes '1 hour ago', '2 hours ago' easily made me confused, not focusing on the current happenings. Hopefully they will limit these scenes.
Ymir, she knows something, and for the first time I laughed in AOT because of her teasing with Connie.
Ymir and Renier, I really enjoyed this conversation.
God the supporting characters shine.
How strong is Krista? Is she not crying or scared? Eren or Armin in this situation must have shouted.
This flashback by Renier is an interesting key change - spoiler alert
We forgot one character, Jean. Is he still in Sina?
The inside of the tower is heart-pounding, but it's so quiet outside, so remember they're flying outside.
What's up with Krista, why does she keep apologizing? Is she helping, isn't she? That skirt part smells like ecchi type, uhm...
Why can't I see where the big rock and the horse come from?
Time for heroism to be glorified, sorry for the interesting side characters. I like AOT's supporting characters.
Haunting scene... oh no. There are 20 titans on the ground and Krista is going to throw stone on them?
The scene where Nanaba and Gelga are eaten by the titan is very realistic. I didn't see the whole scene. Why did they have to hide that scene? It is the pain of the character, the subject of the story. The strange thing is that Krista dared to look at that scene.
The part where Ymir holds the knife is gold. The way that scene lasts is amazing.
What Ymir told Krista, that's a testament to the value of a true friend. I wish Mikasa could do the same with Eren. Ymir becomes the main character of this ep. Her last words made me wonder about my favorite characters in AOT. damn
Amazing Ymir! Forget about Eren, there is no scene that turns into a titan dope and is cooler than this one!!!
I wonder if Krista knows Ymir's true identity but she keeps this secret.
Apr 25, 2023 12:59 PM

Nov 2010
1:56 This is the first time I've seen normal Titans attack each other.
Like Reiner, I would want to marry Krista as well!
An interesting revelation about Ymir. So, humans that can transform into Titans can read ancient writing. Hmm, I wonder...
May 2, 2023 10:50 AM

Aug 2019
Bro the deaths in this episode towards the end were so messed up :(

And Ymir is actually a titan it seems? 0_o how the the heck did that happen, and how does she know what that language on the can was?
May 16, 2023 1:53 PM
Apr 2023
ymir historia os amo
Jul 1, 2023 8:16 AM
Jul 2023
3.45/5 - Ok to Good episode
Jul 6, 2023 7:31 AM
Jan 2023
Didn't think Ymir would be a titan, but I guess she was acting rather suspiciously being able to read the language on the canned food. Her transition was very well animated.
That titan being thrown out the window was unexpected, and so was the cannon.

The animation has definitely improved over the first season and it's great to see background characters finally get some screen time.
Jul 19, 2023 8:25 PM
Sep 2022
I knew Ymir was a Titan, but how? Why? What is the secret between her and Christa?

Why did the Beast Titan appear?

The anime puts 10 questions in my head while answering one
Jul 26, 2023 6:54 AM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Aug 15, 2023 5:41 PM
Jan 2023
Ymir titan transformation?!?!?!! šŸ˜±
Aug 18, 2023 1:05 PM

Dec 2015
Very interesting episode. Ymir can read some sort of foriegn language that makes her rather special. She must have been part of some group of people that are notable and not like normal civilians.

Absolutely badass that Reiner just lifted and carried a mini titan up a flight of stairs and onto the windowseil. I'm a bit surprised that that titan wasn't able to tear off his arm once it got its teeth on him.

And now Ymir is suddenly confirmed to have titan powers and I look forward to see what she looks like as a titan and how she's gonna do against this swarm. She's seems really attached to Christa underneath all her harsh talk. I want to know what their promise was on the mountain.
Aug 23, 2023 8:32 AM
Nov 2022
No hombre ya la muerte de Nanaba se me hacía bien triste y ahora que me pongo a pensar en sus últimas palabras ya me estoy dando una idea de lo que le pasó cuando era una niña.
Ya perdimos a más amigos de Levi. Esto es cada vez peor. No creo que lleguemos todos a la final season a este ritmo.

No man, Nanaba's death made me very sad and now that I think about her last words I am already getting an idea of what happened to her when she was a child.
We already lost more of Levi's friends. This is getting worse. I don't think we'll all make it to the final season at this rate.
Sep 20, 2023 10:39 AM
Sep 2016
This show can be just too cruel. Give the guy a swig of booze before he dies. It's not that hard. The bottle should not have been spent just on sterilizing the guy's wound. I hate it.
Oct 4, 2023 10:16 PM
May 2023
Review en ESP/ENG

Interesting episode, more and more questions appear than answers, Ymir turned out to be a Titan and was able to read strange writing. NT and F for the members of the exploration troop, Rainer has incredible strength and courage, he has an interesting past...another one who suffered a trauma as a child with his friend

Interesante episodio, cada vez aparencen mas preguntas que respuestas, Ymir resulto ser un Titan y pudo leer una escritura rara. NT y F por los miembros de la tropa de exploracion, Rainer posee una increible fuerza y valor, interesante pasado tiene...otro mas que sufrio un trauma de pequeño junto a su amigo
Nov 30, 2023 5:44 PM

Nov 2023
Oh damn, the transformation though!
Mar 11, 4:52 AM
Jul 2023
Yet another banger
- The alcohol is in another language… possibly where Annie is from
- Annie and Reiner can read it….
- Damn, that was a scary ass Titan when Reiner opened the door
- BASED Reiner for throwing that Titan for Connie, my trust for him goes up a bit
- The beast Titan is so smart, killing the horses and then the scouts
- Their deaths were so horrifying….. that girl screaming that her dad shouldn’t hit her :( the alcohol guy too…
- Ymir is a Titan? That’s awesome! I love her so much
Mar 14, 12:17 AM

Dec 2019
Nanaba's death was so brutally painful and unceremonious that I teared up. I don't think I've ever felt such desperation from watching any scene from any TV show. It was so extremely cruel and depressing, what's worse is seeing a character that up until now was very courageous and stoic breaking down completely before dying in a horrendous manner. She clearly got some sort of dark-as-fuck trauma triggered the moment she was about to die, it was horrendous.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - May 12, 2017

496 by Magicallykitten »»
Apr 13, 4:26 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - May 6, 2017

931 by Angel_crush1 »»
Mar 31, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jun 15, 2017

689 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Mar 14, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jun 9, 2017

525 by Apreggi »»
Mar 11, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jun 2, 2017

433 by Apreggi »»
Mar 11, 4:36 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.