Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 19, 2017 11:14 PM
Jun 2015
waiting and moving forward at the same time. waiting for salvation, waiting for wounds to heal, waiting for time to end... life goes on. it has only been 3 years since then. there is no need to rush. for sure, they will arrive in each other's arm and only time can tell. :-)
Sep 18, 2018 10:55 AM

Dec 2011
I was a little fearful of completing this chapter. I knew it was the last but wasn't ready to say goodbye. Jeremy has come so far, surely every year after this will be another step toward healing. Ian got that haircut but I'm glad he still kept that hair shampoo commercial lewk.

Mm, I guess I wanted Jeremy to realize his love for Ian is neither pure nor dirty by the end. That he could find peace. But, much like reality, trauma and its consequences don't magically 100% vanish from one's personality. He's still in the process of understanding himself, so... that's okay. Whether or not they end up together is... ambiguous? The sentence about not seeing each other much in a year and Ian having a girlfriend had me like, "wait, what?" Jeremy deserves to be happy and I wish we could see it, that kind of definite satisfaction after everything that happened. Poor boy still looks lost. I'll just understand that last boating panel to mean that eventually, happiness was reached.
Oct 5, 2022 2:22 AM
Jan 2022
This manga was one hell of an emotional rollercoaster,and I'm happy that I read it, I'm satisfied with the development that jeremy had,he finally confessed to his mother,and the memories doesn't hunt him anymore,I also really liked how we got to see a peaceful moment in the last panels,like them talking about what they went through in the past years, and not feeling awkward nor hurt about it. As for whether lan and jeremy will have a romantic relationship in the future or not,doesn't really matter to me,I just want jeremy to heal completely and find peace with himself, and step by step,I'm sure that he will accomplish it.
cherrimorreOct 25, 2022 7:11 AM

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Avrin_Rose - May 6, 2022

0 by Avrin_Rose »»
May 6, 2022 11:33 AM

Poll: » Zankoku na Kami ga Shihai suru Chapter 38 Discussion

CMYK - Sep 13, 2018

5 by hagiomoto »»
Sep 10, 2021 5:26 PM

Poll: » Zankoku na Kami ga Shihai suru Chapter 30 Discussion

wawawawawawawawa - Apr 8, 2019

1 by vemilu »»
Nov 20, 2020 5:06 PM

Poll: » Zankoku na Kami ga Shihai suru Chapter 28 Discussion

wawawawawawawawa - Apr 8, 2019

3 by wawawawawawawawa »»
Mar 30, 2020 12:45 PM

» How is there only 55 chapters listed on MAL ?

sisterforker - Apr 16, 2019

2 by Unowen »»
Jul 27, 2019 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.