Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 21, 2019 8:30 AM
May 2019
Fairy tail is a Shōnen it is generally aimed at teenage audience.
Jul 21, 2019 8:40 AM
Apr 2016
It's for young teens rather than "kids," especially since it's full of fanservice.
Jul 21, 2019 8:57 AM
Jul 2018
I don't think it is for kids cause of all the nudity, but all the blood has been censored anyway so it may be in Hispanic countries, or Japan who don't care that much for those things.
Jul 22, 2019 9:25 AM

Aug 2017
I think that HxH is way better than Fairy Tail: the characters are more particular and feels less cliché,the villians are actually treated as bastards,the main cast has their own weakness,there isn't offensive fanservice,the story is more enjoyable and original,the fights are awsome and the system power is really complex.The only thing Fairy tail has that is better is the music and some charactar design (like Juvia's one)

Nevertless Fairy tail isn't a kids show since there is so much fan service ,but it has stupid comicality and bad gags.

I' rather suggest to anyone I know HxH instead of Fairy Tail
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2019 9:35 AM

Sep 2014
Mucosa said:
I think that HxH is way better than Fairy Tail: the characters are more particular and feels less cliché,the villians are actually treated as bastards,the main cast has their own weakness,there isn't offensive fanservice,the story is more enjoyable and original,the fights are awsome and the system power is really complex.The only thing Fairy tail has that is better is the music and some charactar design (like Juvia's one)

Nevertless Fairy tail isn't a kids show since there is so much fan service ,but it has stupid comicality and bad gags.

There isn't anything offensive in Fairy Tail either, so I don't know why you would mention that in comparison.

And the power system might be complex (don't see why it's a good thing tbh?) but it still gets thrown out of the window for convenience at the author's whim.
Jul 22, 2019 11:49 PM

Aug 2017
Imaishi said:
Mucosa said:

There isn't anything offensive in Fairy Tail either, so I don't know why you would mention that in comparison.

And the power system might be complex (don't see why it's a good thing tbh?) but it still gets thrown out of the window for convenience at the author's whim.
The fanservice was terrible and objectionable: for example all the time Lucy was molested by someone without exception from female characters(I still remember a scene where Makarov touches her butt without her allow)or the scene where Mira and another girl have a bikini battle and all the other girls join too without any reasonable cause or everytime one girl would end up naked at the end of fight,when natsu, who uses fire as a weapon,has always most of clothes without scratch as huge as girls ones.

On the system power I agree with you,howevere the Hxh's one is more enjoyable from the one in Fairy Tail since is something different,tries to give use information on how it actually works, tries to be consistent,and at least the author tried something different (even though Tagashi is just a lazy bastard,who doesn't give a shit to his manga anymore and decide to throw everything in the trash)
MucosaJul 22, 2019 11:55 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Knave - Jun 21, 2010

83 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 33 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - Jun 7, 2010

114 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 9:48 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 92 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kradical - Aug 12, 2011

92 by shiroyasha367 »»
Yesterday, 8:22 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 169 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2013

103 by aod-kun »»
Apr 25, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 167 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2013

186 by aod-kun »»
Apr 25, 10:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.