Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 23, 2017 3:50 AM

Dec 2012
I was just wondering about the censorship .. What do you think?

"They say that if you change yourself, you'll change the world, but that's a complete lie. They're just forcing you to compromise by feeding you a convenient little fib. Let me show you how to really change the world." -Hikigaya Hachiman

Mar 23, 2017 4:07 AM
Jul 2018
Well... depending on which company (well not production company, but I think it's TV station?) airs or has then it might be censored... But if it does get censored then it's a big problem, especially for those that are more looking forward for the fanservice. Because... tits and ass. :T
Mar 23, 2017 4:15 AM

Dec 2012
Symphyon said:
Well... depending on which company (well not production company, but I think it's TV station?) airs or has then it might be censored... But if it does get censored then it's a big problem, especially for those that are more looking forward for the fanservice. Because... tits and ass. :T

The small ray of hope we have is that it is being done by the studio of High school DxD .. Then again there is the studio of Seran kagura involved too qq..

Or it would be cool if they do it like Masou gakuen HxH .. Both Censored and Uncensored release together..

"They say that if you change yourself, you'll change the world, but that's a complete lie. They're just forcing you to compromise by feeding you a convenient little fib. Let me show you how to really change the world." -Hikigaya Hachiman

Mar 24, 2017 7:43 AM
Jul 2016
I have no idea who made this, when it's coming out, what it's about or why it's being made.
But jimmy crack corn, and I don't care. As soon as I saw that poster I bookmarked that shit.
Mar 24, 2017 7:52 AM

Dec 2012
Nova9000 said:
I have no idea who made this, when it's coming out, what it's about or why it's being made.
But jimmy crack corn, and I don't care. As soon as I saw that poster I bookmarked that shit.

I watched the trailer and was attracted by the animation and colors .. at the very least I am going to give this a try .. You should watch the full trailer on youtube ..

Mar 24, 2017 7:53 AM
Mar 2011
1 is it a late night anime its the studio that censorst ot sell more DVD/BR that is fact
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Mar 24, 2017 7:54 AM
Mar 24, 2017 8:04 AM

Dec 2012

Meaning it won't be censored?

Anime of the Year

May 14, 2017 10:56 AM

Jun 2015
KazuroWeisemann said:

Anime of the Year

Is it censored yes or no?
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
May 14, 2017 10:56 AM

Jun 2015
KazuroWeisemann said:

Anime of the Year

In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
May 14, 2017 11:08 AM

Feb 2012
Takamura-sama said:

Yes it is, and there are "Heartless" (Rose-Like spinning pentograms) and "Nobodies" (White Beams) running amok, but the uncensored versions are also airing (and being fansubbed) simultaneously. I hope this covers everything (no puns intended).
It's all fun and games until someone gets hit square in the nuts. Sometimes the fun continues afterwards.
May 20, 2017 4:11 PM
Nov 2015
There is a censored and uncensored version but the censored is just a black circle with a red pentagram covering nipples
Jun 3, 2017 9:26 AM

Nov 2012
Does anyone know what fansub group is releasing the uncensored version?
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Jun 3, 2017 10:35 AM

Feb 2013
no_good_name said:

I watch the uncensored versions over at "Kissanime" But i don't know from which group they get their files from

Jun 3, 2017 10:38 AM

Nov 2012
Draknalor said:
no_good_name said:

I watch the uncensored versions over at "Kissanime" But i don't know from which group they get their files from

I only seem to be finding the censored versions to torrent, I'm holding off watching any more until I get the uncensored version, I watched ep 2 up until the hotel scene and the censorship is just too much, ruins the entire point of watching it.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Jun 3, 2017 10:55 AM

Feb 2008
no_good_name said:
Draknalor said:

I only seem to be finding the censored versions to torrent, I'm holding off watching any more until I get the uncensored version, I watched ep 2 up until the hotel scene and the censorship is just too much, ruins the entire point of watching it.

There are three groups doing the uncensored version:
[ForLazyAss] = Fastest, but lowest quality video
[Clawhammer] = Slower, but better quality video
[RH] = slowest, but best quality video (until BDs of course) + dual audio (if you like the dub)

Happy Googling.
Jun 3, 2017 11:37 AM

Nov 2012
Sainijon said:
no_good_name said:

[RH] = slowest, but best quality video (until BDs of course) + dual audio (if you like the dub)

Happy Googling.

Thanks for that, I'm the sort of person who will happily be a couple of weeks behind for the sake of high quality anime girls.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Jul 21, 2017 10:17 PM

May 2010
Here's the link for the Uncensored version
Jul 30, 2017 12:40 AM
Mar 2016
Sainijon said:
no_good_name said:

Happy Googling.

Thank god I've been searching for the uncensored version

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2017

61 by marwanlol13 »»
Mar 18, 10:05 AM

Poll: » Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2017

171 by MyAssSmellsWeird »»
Dec 5, 2023 6:50 PM

Poll: » Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19, 2017

49 by Muow »»
Jan 9, 2023 6:40 AM

Poll: » Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 5, 2017

59 by AnimeBeefs »»
Oct 2, 2022 8:25 AM

» Does this anime have sex scenes in it?

Dinorexy007 - Mar 21, 2022

4 by Heavenly47 »»
Mar 21, 2022 1:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.