Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Mar 26, 2017 4:17 PM

Dec 2013
@innocentAngel where is you at?

Mar 26, 2017 4:17 PM

May 2015
@reiynii Shin is not voting for you, atm coro and I are the only ones :/

@InnocentAngel What are your thoughts on the game so far? do you believe reiynii or do you think we might be onto something? Do you have any suspects?
Mar 26, 2017 4:20 PM

May 2015
I don't see what you see Shin when it comes to Suzu. Her posts look neutral to me.
Mar 26, 2017 4:33 PM

Sep 2014
Ruu said:
@reiynii Shin is not voting for you, atm coro and I are the only ones :/
I don't mind whoever is voting for me, I will vote for the person who I think is mafia and that is all.
I am also currently back reading!
Mar 26, 2017 5:01 PM

Sep 2014
coromandel said:
You said this, which sounds like a townie who really wants to get a better understanding of everyone. But then you didn't really go ahead and pressure people, or ask them all that much. Your actions following this post were a lot more passive which kind of irks me. There's something unnatural about your enthusiasm here, when later, you were mostly defending other players or talking game mechanics.
I actually never pressure players, since I like to stand a bit in the back and take the side of who I think is in the right and go from there.
I see you haven't caught up to the second day posts of mine, but I'll answer anyway. I said I could relate to Followind with him saying he has nothing to say and somewhat sheeping because I myself don't really have much opinion on the first day. When I tried to dive into a subject, it seemed like other players wanted none of it: Yui Ui talk or town roles that might be in play. Whatever I mentioned, it seemed as if we should be too wary, but most of us knew our first lynch was most likely going to be town, which is why I took that route.

coromandel said:
Like, it's perfectly fine to talk about LYLO, or the mafia's abilities, or how inactives are being dealt with, but is that really what goes through a townie's head during the day, especially when they can't seem to figure out the other players? Wouldn't you rather try to delve into their minds instead of talking about these mechanics that aren't really relevant at that time?
Isn't that what we were all talking about? I think what is priority during the first day is to figure out what kind of world we are in; what kind of roles might be in play, what kind of people are playing and so on. What would I ask other players anyway if I don't know anything about them? I think the players who voted for Followind without much explanation are more to look at; his posts were confusing? Sure but what else? I think Followind and Qoco were in almost the same situation, except Qoco wasn't around most of the day and actually voted.
Follow himself is at fault, as he could've saved himself, but what does blaming a dead person do us good?

coromandel said:
Then wouldn't it be better to just vote for one of them and see what happens, instead of doing nothing?
No, because I don't vote for a person without having good reasons or at least having gut feeling that they aren't town aligned. Why didn't other people do that? If you think about it, I am no different from most of us here. I was around to talk about what I consider important information but I didn't have anyone to pressure, when others like Ruu and Jackrito were suspicious of Followind but didn't bother pressuring him.

coromandel said:
reiynii said:
I will not vote for him, nor for Qoco I don't think.

Unvote

You sound way too confident that he's town here.

1) not all mafia players will try to fight, some will just give up.
2) followind said he wouldn't be here at phase change, which he may have said so people don't lynch him after all.
3) nothing followind did really seemed pro-town.

... those would be the thoughts floating through my head. not "he seems like an easy lynch, he can't be mafia at all". And I'm sure you know better than this too, reiynii.

Your post is suspicious because you didn't seem the least bit doubtful of followind's alignment.
I was indeed confident, because:
1- I still don't think mafia would give up on the first day when there are many others who will most likely be lynched who aren't them.
2- "I'm not going to be here for phase change" never works if you're suspected by more than one person. Those people will just keep taking advantage of your absence and using it against you.
3- Indeed, but nothing of what all of us did was pro-town anyway. We were mostly talking during the first day about things that both mafia and town could have strong opinions on. There weren't lots of posts to get reads from to begin with so I didn't expect anyway to seem town aligned.

coromandel said:
reiynii said:
Vote: Qoco

This doesn't make much sense (it's kind of a logical fallacy).
Just because Qoco votes for followind (who you think is town), doesn't mean Qoco is mafia.
They could both be town, no?

+ You said in another post that both Qoco and followind are probably town because they're easy lynch targets, so why did you change your mind about Qoco here?
Just because someone sticks out, doesn't make them bad.

I voted for Qoco to achieve a no lynch, and not because I thought he was mafia.
I do think he is suspicious now, but not my highest priority lynch.

coromandel said:
What if followind and InnocentAngel had been mafia together . . . ?
Do you mean a beginner mafia? It's something I didn't consider, but mafia generally acts as a team and if we were to consider every possible duo the scenario would never end.
I just went to the most logical way a mafia team would work (in my mind at least).
Mar 26, 2017 5:06 PM

Sep 2014
Jackrito said:
You should be basing your vote off more general play then one moment in a game. Also why would a scum unvote last min or do anything it brings uneeded attention it us better to watch things
I am actually basing my vote off of what I thought of Shinichi-kun the entire day 1 plus that last minute vote because it strikes me the most.
It's pretty well planned in my opinion, since he isn't the first one to vote for Followind (that was Jackrito) nor is he the first to bring back Followind votes into the light (after we were all kind of okay with a no-lynch Qoco voted to change that) so it was pretty well concealed. The unvote came right after the day ended, and it could very well have been what he is saying now: I thought that vote was bad and tried to undo it.
Mar 26, 2017 5:10 PM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Idk everyone seems pretty clear headed if there was chaos its def dissapeared over night.

I say black you say white whats your point lol, just because you can explain why you did something doesnt make the action any less scummy. I read whatr u said about the 24 hour thhing doesnt really change much. Well like i sad about role fishing it doesnt really say much.

I read ur post that you linked i didn't see any reason to discuss the inactive player at the tim, ill never lynch them if they get mod killed thats fine if they keep pstoing the bare mininum then ill susepct them.
Well, I'm not sure what kind of game this is if explaining something doesn't change much of the other's opinion.
I explain myself so that there aren't any misunderstandings, and not to be read as a townie since afterall, the idea of what is scummy and what is not differs from player to player.

Well, it never seems like you want to discuss anything so why wouldn't you start something you would be interested in?
I'm all ears..
Mar 26, 2017 5:15 PM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
@ bold thats not true because a drastic change of playstyle during the game would be a warning sign that said person is prob scum. Also this logic is invalid because people like karote and grrr both act scummy and scummy things even when they're town.
Not if done properly. Nobody is suspecting Qoco and he was mostly inactive and said things people wouldn't consider town-ish so I don't see your point at all.
A mafia could've said "my phone is dying" or "sorry I was busy so I couldn't catch up properly during first day..." ect ect and people wouldn't really look that much into it.

i unvoted to force a tie, if i was scum i wouldnt have done that. I just had a slight gut feeling that follow might actually be town.
Right, or you could've used it for your advantage just like you're doing right now.
I think most of the time town overlooks the simplest of things, but tries to dig deeper into what's right in front of them.
I don't mind, since it keeps the game moving but it's most likely always incorrect.
Mar 26, 2017 5:17 PM

Apr 2014
reiynii said:
Jackrito said:
You should be basing your vote off more general play then one moment in a game. Also why would a scum unvote last min or do anything it brings uneeded attention it us better to watch things
I am actually basing my vote off of what I thought of Shinichi-kun the entire day 1 plus that last minute vote because it strikes me the most.
It's pretty well planned in my opinion, since he isn't the first one to vote for Followind (that was Jackrito) nor is he the first to bring back Followind votes into the light (after we were all kind of okay with a no-lynch Qoco voted to change that) so it was pretty well concealed. The unvote came right after the day ended, and it could very well have been what he is saying now: I thought that vote was bad and tried to undo it.

Ok you say his dayone play what caught your eye then. Also all of us were not ok with no lynch don't make out we were.
Mar 26, 2017 5:17 PM

May 2015
@reiynii since you are set on Shin can you point out a possible partner?
Mar 26, 2017 5:19 PM

Sep 2014
Ruu said:
I wanted a tie but most of the town wanted a lynch so I decided not to interfere that's why I didn't vote to create a no-lynch. At the moment I thought it wouldn't be right to go for a tie - against the town's wishes - specially when the one getting lynch was actually the only person I thought look a bit scummy. At the end I really thought he could flip mafia.
Happened to come across this but I think it's more mafia than it isn't to decide on something and then not act upon it. If you wanted a no-lynch you should've tied the votes. It's like you want to stay away from the limelight so that you are safe the next day, you also blamed Followind for not saying anything but I don't disagree with him whatsoever. If he said something, he could've been targeted. Plus, nobody who was really suspicious of him cared to pressure him before he left yet three voted for him last minute which doesn't make sense to me.
Mar 26, 2017 5:25 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
I don't see what you see Shin when it comes to Suzu. Her posts look neutral to me.

well i ave been playing mafia with suzune for almost 2 years :P so im prob notice things others dont.

Mar 26, 2017 5:26 PM

Dec 2016
I just got home from work. Let me enjoy my chef boyardee and do my laundry.
Mar 26, 2017 5:28 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Idk everyone seems pretty clear headed if there was chaos its def dissapeared over night.

I say black you say white whats your point lol, just because you can explain why you did something doesnt make the action any less scummy. I read whatr u said about the 24 hour thhing doesnt really change much. Well like i sad about role fishing it doesnt really say much.

I read ur post that you linked i didn't see any reason to discuss the inactive player at the tim, ill never lynch them if they get mod killed thats fine if they keep pstoing the bare mininum then ill susepct them.
Well, I'm not sure what kind of game this is if explaining something doesn't change much of the other's opinion.
I explain myself so that there aren't any misunderstandings, and not to be read as a townie since afterall, the idea of what is scummy and what is not differs from player to player.

Well, it never seems like you want to discuss anything so why wouldn't you start something you would be interested in?
I'm all ears..

Im happy to discuss stuff :D

Mar 26, 2017 5:28 PM

Dec 2016
I'll tell you what, from my experience when Suzune brings in life matters to a game, she flips Mafia. I wouldn't bet on that though, because if she isn't Mafia I'll feel like an ass.
Mar 26, 2017 5:29 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Jackrito said:

What ya gonna do if i flip town which i will?

Mar 26, 2017 5:30 PM

Sep 2014
Jackrito said:
Ok you say his dayone play what caught your eye then. Also all of us were not ok with no lynch don't make out we were.
I think you were the only one who insisted that a no-lynch wasn't good (which would have been, by the way considering the outcome).
I personally think each is entitled to their opinion, and their vote is theirs so feel free to do whatever you want with yours.
You said at one point that you don't like the "lynch me if you want" attitude but you say I'm coming on too strongly? I believe it's scum mentality to keep changing their opinion but that could be just me.
Mar 26, 2017 5:31 PM

Dec 2016
Then coromandel has this funny thing with her wordings. Whenever I feel like she's saying one thing, but the intentions behind her words are another, she usually flips Mafia.
Mar 26, 2017 5:32 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
@ bold thats not true because a drastic change of playstyle during the game would be a warning sign that said person is prob scum. Also this logic is invalid because people like karote and grrr both act scummy and scummy things even when they're town.
Not if done properly. Nobody is suspecting Qoco and he was mostly inactive and said things people wouldn't consider town-ish so I don't see your point at all.
A mafia could've said "my phone is dying" or "sorry I was busy so I couldn't catch up properly during first day..." ect ect and people wouldn't really look that much into it.

i unvoted to force a tie, if i was scum i wouldnt have done that. I just had a slight gut feeling that follow might actually be town.
Right, or you could've used it for your advantage just like you're doing right now.
I think most of the time town overlooks the simplest of things, but tries to dig deeper into what's right in front of them.
I don't mind, since it keeps the game moving but it's most likely always incorrect.

Ive played with Q before hes actuallybeen lynched for reasons as silly as being called a trollso he was lynched for being harmful to the game.

I I rather not just assume someones lieing, if it becomes a common thing then yes it will sound scummy but this is QC first game after coming back to mafia so i trust him fr now when he says his phones dieing.

Mar 26, 2017 5:33 PM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
I don't really care as long as you aren't a power role, lol.
Mar 26, 2017 5:33 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:

I never ovverlook anything

Espically claims and the people who make them.

Mar 26, 2017 5:34 PM

Sep 2014
Ruu said:
I'd actually like to stop talking for a moment and hear others' opinions. I didn't like Qoco's sudden vote on Followind, nor his whatever happens happens attitude but I don't really consider him mafia currently.

You.
Mar 26, 2017 5:35 PM

May 2015
reiynii said:
Ruu said:
I wanted a tie but most of the town wanted a lynch so I decided not to interfere that's why I didn't vote to create a no-lynch. At the moment I thought it wouldn't be right to go for a tie - against the town's wishes - specially when the one getting lynch was actually the only person I thought look a bit scummy. At the end I really thought he could flip mafia.
Happened to come across this but I think it's more mafia than it isn't to decide on something and then not act upon it. If you wanted a no-lynch you should've tied the votes. It's like you want to stay away from the limelight so that you are safe the next day, you also blamed Followind for not saying anything but I don't disagree with him whatsoever. If he said something, he could've been targeted. Plus, nobody who was really suspicious of him cared to pressure him before he left yet three voted for him last minute which doesn't make sense to me.

mmmm let me try to explain why I didn't participate on the lynch/no-lynch situation: I wasn't sure about D1 lynch but at the same time wanted to respect the town's wishes so I decided to find a middle ground; by not taking part I was showing my opinion about the lynch and at the same time I was letting town do what they thought was best for us. Did this make sense? xD
Why don't you think he should have claim? I'm pretty sure we have a doctor and they could have protect them. Better live for another day (and be useful to the town) than die on the first day...
Mar 26, 2017 5:35 PM

Dec 2013
Qoco said:
I'll tell you what, from my experience when Suzune brings in life matters to a game, she flips Mafia. I wouldn't bet on that though, because if she isn't Mafia I'll feel like an ass.

If u can gtrab me examples of this ill believe you.

Mar 26, 2017 5:36 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

What if i am a power role tho lol

Mar 26, 2017 5:37 PM

May 2015
reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

ASKING FOR A CLAIM CLAIM CLAIM

lol jk
Mar 26, 2017 5:38 PM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ive played with Q before hes actuallybeen lynched for reasons as silly as being called a trollso he was lynched for being harmful to the game.

I I rather not just assume someones lieing, if it becomes a common thing then yes it will sound scummy but this is QC first game after coming back to mafia so i trust him fr now when he says his phones dieing.
I didn't say Qoco was lying about his phone or him being busy but it could be someone who's tired for the day, waking up after a nice nap and being like "oh shoot! I shouldn't have been so nonchalant during that post" so they find a good way to change it. I don't know Qoco so I'd rather base my opinion of him through his posts only.
Mar 26, 2017 5:39 PM
Mar 26, 2017 5:41 PM

Dec 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Qoco said:

Do you remember that one game that had currency? Pyro was the host. I was the shop keeper or something, and I basically got intel relating to the money spent on items. I remember questioning Suzune about her money, and she got defensive telling me that dealing with money was one her real life pet peeves, or something along those lines. I will never forget.
Mar 26, 2017 5:45 PM

Sep 2014
Ruu said:
mmmm let me try to explain why I didn't participate on the lynch/no-lynch situation: I wasn't sure about D1 lynch but at the same time wanted to respect the town's wishes so I decided to find a middle ground; by not taking part I was showing my opinion about the lynch and at the same time I was letting town do what they thought was best for us. Did this make sense? xD
Why don't you think he should have claim? I'm pretty sure we have a doctor and they could have protect them. Better live for another day (and be useful to the town) than die on the first day...
That makes you sound awfully like you aren't part of the town itself. You have a vote and you should utilize it, and taking the middle ground really puts you (in my opinion anyway) in a bad position because it's as if you are trying to be sneaky.
We still don't know whether we have a doctor or not; for all we know Followind could have been our only power role (aside from Yui) but even considering that, why would he claim if he wasn't pressured at all? Nobody who suspected him pressured him when he was around so why would he claim all of a sudden? I don't see him being at fault in that regard to be honest.

Plus, mafia could always use their super kill on him since we could lynch Yui and if they don't die, then mafia would know who that is and shoot them.
Mar 26, 2017 5:46 PM

Aug 2014
Vote Count 2.2

reiynii (2): Ruu, coromandel
Shinichi-Kun (1): reiynii

Players Not Voting (6): Suzune-chan, Shinichi-Kun, QoCo, Jackrito, InnocentAngel

This game uses a plurality system and does not have a lynch lock

> Countdown <
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Mar 26, 2017 5:49 PM

Dec 2016
I think I found the game. Let me see if I can find the posts.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1352147&show=0
Mar 26, 2017 5:51 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I didn't say Qoco was lying about his phone or him being busy but it could be someone who's tired for the day, waking up after a nice nap and being like "oh shoot! I shouldn't have been so nonchalant during that post" so they find a good way to change it. I don't know Qoco so I'd rather base my opinion of him through his posts only.

Oh thats def possible ik ive down that before as scum so ya def possible haha

Mar 26, 2017 5:53 PM

May 2015
reiynii said:
Ruu said:
That makes you sound awfully like you aren't part of the town itself. You have a vote and you should utilize it, and taking the middle ground really puts you (in my opinion anyway) in a bad position because it's as if you are trying to be sneaky.
We still don't know whether we have a doctor or not; for all we know Followind could have been our only power role (aside from Yui) but even considering that, why would he claim if he wasn't pressured at all? Nobody who suspected him pressured him when he was around so why would he claim all of a sudden? I don't see him being at fault in that regard to be honest.

Plus, mafia could always use their super kill on him since we could lynch Yui and if they don't die, then mafia would know who that is and shoot them.

what do you mean? "you are not part of the town itself". We are a group, we need to stick together or mafia will manipulate us. I think I shouldn't impose my wishes over town's. I use my vote the way I see fit; not putting down a vote is also a way of doing so. The way I use my vote shows my thoughts on the matter.
Having a doctor was way more likely than having a cop (I was actually surprise with the flip, I wasn't expecting to find a cop with only 9 players). And I think the lack of a NK shows that there is in fact one.

Can you rephrase your last sentence? I didn't fully understand what you were saying.
Mar 26, 2017 5:54 PM

Dec 2013
Qoco said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Do you remember that one game that had currency? Pyro was the host. I was the shop keeper or something, and I basically got intel relating to the money spent on items. I remember questioning Suzune about her money, and she got defensive telling me that dealing with money was one her real life pet peeves, or something along those lines. I will never forget.

I remember this game but ik nothing about this interaction lol. Suzune tends to get very emotional when it comes to certain stuff this could just be one of those. Ive seen her this way as both town and scum. Cause she got extremely upset in durarara when i outted who she was wobviously she thought i was being a dick but in reality i was scum that game.

Mar 26, 2017 5:56 PM

Dec 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Qoco said:

I remember this game but ik nothing about this interaction lol. Suzune tends to get very emotional when it comes to certain stuff this could just be one of those. Ive seen her this way as both town and scum. Cause she got extremely upset in durarara when i outted who she was wobviously she thought i was being a dick but in reality i was scum that game.

I dunno then. Maybe it's just coincidence.
Mar 26, 2017 6:18 PM

Sep 2014
Ruu said:
what do you mean? "you are not part of the town itself". We are a group, we need to stick together or mafia will manipulate us. I think I shouldn't impose my wishes over town's. I use my vote the way I see fit; not putting down a vote is also a way of doing so. The way I use my vote shows my thoughts on the matter.
Having a doctor was way more likely than having a cop (I was actually surprise with the flip, I wasn't expecting to find a cop with only 9 players). And I think the lack of a NK shows that there is in fact one.

Can you rephrase your last sentence? I didn't fully understand what you were saying.
I'm saying that since you are part of the town, you shouldn't be afraid to interfere or put down your opinion. The way you spoke of the town in your prior post was very third party which is what I am currently pointing out. Your vote is yours surely, which is why although should respect the town's wishes, so should the town respect yours. So by you saying you wanted to remain in the middle is suspicious.
Why?
I think it's because you don't want to take part of the mislynch (mafia side of it) neither do you want to be on the other side if Followind flipped mafia (town side of it).

As for the last part, I'm saying that Followind didn't know what roles were in play in this game except that he is a power role and that there is a Yui. Nobody who was suspecting Followind pressured him when he was around (in fact, nobody bothered to vote for him until Jackrito did even though many of you thought of him suspicious). We still currently don't know if there is a doctor or not and there being no nightkill could mean two things: mafia shot Yui or there is a very lucky/smart doctor.
If I was in Followind's feet, I wouldn't have claimed as well.

[edit: realized I didn't answer the actual question]

Forgot which part was the last part, haha!
Well, since mafia has a super kill, even if Followind was protected by a doctor mafia could've used a superkill on him and killed him because they don't really have to kill Yui with the super kill, they could just wait until they either shoot her one night and then know who she and kill her the night after or let the town lynch her if she isn't too careful. It's actually a lot more secure for them to use this strategy to kill a power role instead of using their super kill on a random player hoping that they are Yui.
reiyniiMar 26, 2017 6:23 PM
Mar 26, 2017 6:30 PM

Dec 2016
I found it :D

#8607, page 173.

Suzune-chan said:
Money is my pet peeve to fight over in life and you are bothering me. Owl, I listed it all just because you chose to be obstinate about it, does not mean it my fault. However I did not switch the numbers and would not like to be accused of it. Sorry, that I was a boring shopper.
Mar 26, 2017 6:36 PM

Dec 2016
That's that for Suzune. Now to move on to other stuff.
Mar 26, 2017 6:38 PM

Apr 2014
reiynii said:
Ruu said:

Why do you keep changing history I voted him way before that so it was only two. Also I put decent pressure on them so much they thought I was setting up a train. On your Follow point I disagree we are not here to turn everyone's words against them. So why should they feel targeted. We are here to play and debate not sit there and do nothing.
Mar 26, 2017 6:40 PM

Jun 2009
Okay, I hate to cut into other people's posts. But I a going to cut into a few of yours because there are just massive pages of quotes on page 7 and I would like a little word in edgewise.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 26, 2017 6:41 PM

Apr 2014
reiynii said:
Jackrito said:
I think you were the only one who insisted that a no-lynch wasn't good (which would have been, by the way considering the outcome).
I personally think each is entitled to their opinion, and their vote is theirs so feel free to do whatever you want with yours.
You said at one point that you don't like the "lynch me if you want" attitude but you say I'm coming on too strongly? I believe it's scum mentality to keep changing their opinion but that could be just me.

It is the way that you come off too strongly is the issue here instead of looking at any core person. You are just deflecting it onto everyone. Like you did to me here and have with Ruu Shinchi and Quco today.
Mar 26, 2017 6:42 PM

Apr 2014
reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Wow how is this in any way pro town.
Mar 26, 2017 6:48 PM

Jun 2009
I'm uncertain why there is such a discussion about whether ties are good for the mafia. I guess, in my opinion I cannot see why ties are good for the mafia. However, Ruu you were the one pushing for a tie on day one, how no lynch was better. So it seems odd that your were the spear head of this conversation.

@Coromandel
I probably would have voted for followind too, mainly because of this post. So I don't find the people on his train all that suspicious, I can see why they voted for him in the end.
Coromandel I think this kind of thinking removes any of the energy from day one. Saying that it is fine and you can see it justified just covers up the reasons that people may have chosen or not chosen to be on trains. This kind of sweeping judgement ruffles my feathers a tad.

I'm super guilty of this too and I myself need be better at this. But I think we have to be careful as a group of, mafia must act like this..., because it causes too much town lynching. I'm not sure that makes sense but someone mentioned something about how mafia should act and that reminded me. Jack reminded me after my last game that anti-town moves do not mean that you are scum. Although...I might still lynch them.

-bottom of page 7-

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 26, 2017 6:56 PM

Jun 2009
So as a Suzune-ism...it irks me a lot of that Shi is pushing so hard that I am town and defending me to everyone...just strikes me as odd.

Qoco said:
Honestly, I have never noticed this before about myself. When I am mafia I feel like I have more places to be goofy and talk about what comes to my mind, but I digress that is super interesting.

Shinichi-Kun said:
reiynii said:

I dislike this kind of posting because it reads as presumptuous. I understand that it is both a taunt and a jeer, but still, why would they have to do anything but re-evaluate or why would you not have made your position in the game clear so that they could be sure to follow the notes you leave behind.

reiynii said:
Ruu said:
I'd actually like to stop talking for a moment and hear others' opinions. I didn't like Qoco's sudden vote on Followind, nor his whatever happens happens attitude but I don't really consider him mafia currently.

You.
Then we should put pressure on her and wait for the panic. Ruu tends to panic when she is under fire, I learned this last time I played mafia with her.

Qoco said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

While i am sure this game is great evidence. I would prefer not to talk about it again. That game is kind of the tippinig point for me in mal games and I reached a very dark place playing it because a lot of things were going on behind the scenes. So I would be much appreciated if we did not talk about it. Thank you kindly.

Mar 26, 2017 6:59 PM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
Qoco said:

You were the one who outted me in that game. That was my favourite game...I was roleplaying as Shinra on the night topic, Oh, my lady love... and Kaito was playing Izaya and was roleplaying back. You were the one who tried to pop my fun. I just did not want the joy to end, probably why I lost it for the town. Little distracted. My hands down favourite game. Lost two games on mafia scum during it too because I was in my Shinra mindset and was not serious enough..

--Suzune will stop reminiscing now..--

Mar 26, 2017 7:14 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

You were the one who outted me in that game. That was my favourite game...I was roleplaying as Shinra on the night topic, Oh, my lady love... and Kaito was playing Izaya and was roleplaying back. You were the one who tried to pop my fun. I just did not want the joy to end, probably why I lost it for the town. Little distracted. My hands down favourite game. Lost two games on mafia scum during it too because I was in my Shinra mindset and was not serious enough..

Suzune-chan said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

That game is still my favorite an\d i had so much fun roleplaying with you :D

But in all seriousness what do u have to set to what Q brought up im curious

Edit: Ignre this above line i missed your post

Mar 26, 2017 7:15 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
So as a Suzune-ism...it irks me a lot of that Shi is pushing so hard that I am town and defending me to everyone...just strikes me as odd.

Dont mind me if people think im scum or for some reason keep finding my town read weird ill prove my read but right now thats not neccessary

Mar 26, 2017 7:19 PM

Dec 2013
@Suzune-chan

Honestly i think i proved my position atleast i think i did lol but ohwells.

Mar 26, 2017 7:22 PM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
@Suzune-chan

Honestly i think i proved my position atleast i think i did lol but ohwells.
Is this an addition to your post at 398.

Historically, although it is changing. No one supports me except those who are scum. My hunting ability is getting much better so this is tipping some, but in the past it rings true so a small part of me worries. I told you think when you were in my neighborhood last game. It worries me when people agree or think well of me. It is just one of those little things.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.