Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 13, 2017 6:38 AM
Jan 2017
Maybe the one or the other of you knows the Visual Novel "Sharin no Kuni".
It´s a pretty popular Visual Novel with a amazing Story. Do you think it´ll be gets an Anime-adaptation in near future? If yes, how should the release looks like?

My suggestion:

Kind of release: TV-Anime
Episodes: 26

Order and Arcs:

1) Episode 1-5 Prologue
2) Episode 6-11 Sachi Arc
3) Episode 12-17 Touka Arc
4) Episode 18-24 Ririko/Society Arc (in VN the end of the Story)
5) Episode 25-26 A love story with the character for which the Protagonist deciding
Senken-ShaFeb 13, 2017 7:41 AM
Feb 13, 2017 7:33 AM
Jan 2017
I´m surprised that apparently nobody here knows this Visual Novel.
Feb 13, 2017 7:45 AM

Dec 2012
Senken-Sha said:
I´m surprised that apparently nobody here knows this Visual Novel.

I second that .. It certainly deserves wayy more popularity than Most of the popular Visual Novels ..

Also I posted this EXACT same thread when I finished Sharin no kuni xD ..

Did you play the fan disc mate? Thats the place if you want more of it..

"They say that if you change yourself, you'll change the world, but that's a complete lie. They're just forcing you to compromise by feeding you a convenient little fib. Let me show you how to really change the world." -Hikigaya Hachiman

Feb 13, 2017 8:07 AM

Feb 2013
Ni no Kuni is the only non-anime "no kuni" which i recognise
Feb 13, 2017 8:08 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Considering that the game is over 10 years old and there's still no adaptation for it, I wouldn't count on it

There are tons of top tier VNs that don't have adaptations and likely never will. Sharin is by no means an exception here

As for whether it'd theoretically be adaptable, I'd probably say yes, although they'd have to be pretty clever with the camera angles in order to
Feb 13, 2017 8:09 AM
Jan 2017
Did you play the fan disc mate? Thats the place if you want more of it..

Not yet, but I´ll probably do it anytime. There is also another VN in SnK-Universe.
"Kourin no Machi, Lavender no Shoujo". But unfortunately it isn´t translated in english or my native language.
Feb 13, 2017 8:13 AM

Dec 2012
@Senken-Sha

Sharin no Kuni Yukyuu no Shounen Shoujo (Fan disc) Is probably equally entertaining if not more entertaining than Sharin no Kuni ..

It tells the past of Houzuki Masaomi .. Without reading the fandisc , you will never know the Story from all the angles .. IT IS A MUST .. I don't know why they excluded it from the main game if it is SO important..

Houzuki is a better MC than Morita ..

"They say that if you change yourself, you'll change the world, but that's a complete lie. They're just forcing you to compromise by feeding you a convenient little fib. Let me show you how to really change the world." -Hikigaya Hachiman

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.