Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Do you think this was justified? Ep 3 (Make sure to read Warning sign) Terrible Post Don't plz, unless you have really good patience and a hazmat suit along with a Welding helmet ;-;

New
Feb 10, 2017 7:46 PM

Oct 2015
I'm watching that Kenichi Animu and uh, I'm by episode 3. I won't bother explaining but, I have a question. Do you think it's justified what the masters did?, to let him get beat up by Tsukuba, and come back to the Dojo all fucked up physically and mentally/emotionally, and then when he tells his Sensei that he doesn't have neither Strength or Courage, and all of that lil monologue, then the Sensei finally saying "Tomorrow we'll start practicing techniques!" and the master starts talking about all this stuff in his head that I won't bother to vaguely explain.. (Watch the episode)

Please watch the episode before replying, don't try to call back on your memories if you've watched this a long time ago. I want somebody who just watched it so they CLEARLY, understand what I mean and not get confused.

So do you think their actions to ignore him till he was defeated in a real fight to learn a lesson or whatever they meant were justified? or not, and they should've just taught him the techniques first, therefore avoiding the beat up altogether and most likely beat him easily instead. Honestly, it feels a bit unrealistic for them to just ignore him altogether until that happened (I don't know what I'm even saying at this point, my thoughts are all messed up right now (xox), I don't think I even agree with myself right now.. I guess it is realistic?, ehhh, IDK! My mind is in a mix right now. Since he got it easy with his fight against Daimonji, it wasn't a real fight it's kinda the vibes I'm getting from it from what the Karate Teacher guy was pointing out.. So what I'm getting from this is that they wanted him to experience that?, I mean I'm not saying I don't like this, I actually prefer this rather than them teaching the techniques first, but.. Idk. They wanted him to realize how he is right now and what he has to do I guess?, basically activating him/making him realize what he has to do now and what he should be doingxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx oopz pressed a macro R.I.P posterino
*WARNING* IF YOU WANT TO ANSWER SERIOUSLY AND DISLIKE THE SHITTIEST OF "HUMOR" AND DISREGARD OF SERIOUSNESS THEN DO NOT READ AHEAD* (OP lost the head he didn't have after this)
(I decided to not erase anything that I typed here, and just let my messy thoughts flow out of my brain cauldron ._.) .-.

I guess it was?, now he's like.. Idk "turned on" now, (sounds wrong xd) but yeah like "switchee onnu!" sort of thing. I can't explain it with words e-e

If only this was an audience I could explain it with my penish eue
this post just went to pure shit, if you're still reading you deserve a badge *sticks badge of extreme patience and ability of reading through the lines/under/below the lines to reader's chest*hopefully no b00berino cause that would hurterino x-x or maybe just patience badge, cause you might just be reading this for shits and giggles and to make fun of me R.I.P ;-;

this kids *hypocricy (yep, I'm not even gonna correct that) at it's best* is how you completely mess up a good question/post (calls his own questions good, he's lost it now) and turn them into pure shit, just don't erase anything of what you say and type in! vualah! ez money! ezee money! vualah!
LVL1GoblinFeb 10, 2017 7:59 PM
Feb 10, 2017 7:53 PM

Oct 2015
I'm sorry for whatever diseases you most likely acquired after reading this. This isn't the usual me, so if you were lucky enough to dodge those incoming, light speed-flying Cancer cells.. You won't be seeing posts of this "level" very much. Again, I'm deeply sorry, whoever read the whole thing *bows* m(_ _)m
Feb 10, 2017 7:56 PM

Oct 2015
Blame it on my OCD that didn't let me erase or "refine/polish" anything, any of this poop ༼☯﹏☯༽ (it's kicking in again (;Д;) )
Feb 10, 2017 7:58 PM

Dec 2016
You should try discussing it in the show's forum. Might get more attention and better responses.
Feb 10, 2017 7:59 PM

Oct 2015
RP59 said:
You should try discussing it in the show's forum. Might get more attention and better responses.

Um, I have a question about that! If it's not too much of a problem to ask.
Feb 10, 2017 8:00 PM

Jun 2015
That post was so cringey that I didn't even get what anime OP is talking about.
Feb 10, 2017 8:01 PM

Oct 2015
RP59 said:
This one mod person said something similar one time, and also moved a Saint Seiya post I made to its own sub-forum apparently.. I'm not too versed in these forums as you can see, uh.. I didn't really even know that there were sub-forums for Animes. Uh.. Where's that?.
Feb 10, 2017 8:01 PM

Oct 2015
Brb said:
That post was so cringey that I didn't even get what anime OP is talking about.
I'm sorry. I hope you didn't get any diseases. It was that Kenichi Animu.
Feb 10, 2017 8:04 PM

Oct 2015
about martial arts martial artz and stuff stuff stuffy stuff
Feb 10, 2017 8:06 PM

Sep 2013
Go to the anime page:

Details Videos Episodes Reviews Recommendations Stats Characters & Staff News -->Forum<-- Featured Clubs Pictures

Or scroll down until you see, below "Recent News":

Recent Forum Discussion

Edit: https://myanimelist.net/anime/1559/Shijou_Saikyou_no_Deshi_Kenichi/forum
Feb 10, 2017 8:07 PM

Jun 2012
Can you become a master without breaking a sweat or a back? You break and bob's your uncle.

Edit: @Tyrel xœxœxœ
OchimushaFeb 10, 2017 8:12 PM
Feb 10, 2017 8:12 PM

Oct 2015
999 said:
Can you become a master without breaking a sweat or a back?

w0w *I is enlightened* I thought of that too, how like, it wouldn't be cool if he just sweeped through everyone in the first place, although I was finding it hard for it to be necessary for him to just lose to do something about it, but yeah I guess my thoughts are more organized now.

2true3m3

Hmmm.. So they didn't want him to expect it to be this easy/to understand the effort he was gonna have to make?.. Hmm.
Feb 10, 2017 8:15 PM

Jun 2012
They were playing four dimensional chess with young Kenichi. The moves don't make sense, but they add up.

That's what the third episode is always about.
Feb 10, 2017 8:18 PM

Sep 2013
Soriki said:
Wintovisky said:
Go to the anime page:

Details Videos Episodes Reviews Recommendations Stats Characters & Staff News -->Forum<-- Featured Clubs Pictures

Or scroll down until you see, below "Recent News":

Recent Forum Discussion

Edit: https://myanimelist.net/anime/1559/Shijou_Saikyou_no_Deshi_Kenichi/forum

Thank you :D! But I'm too spooked to look at that, I feel like I'm going to get blasted by spoilers. Appreciate it tho!, seems like a place I can openly discuss without feeling like I'm frying somebody's brain cells x-x

Unforutanately you often won't get many (and fast) responses on the specific anime forums because most people won't even see it to begin with. Well, unless you are talking about really popular or airing anime...
Feb 10, 2017 8:19 PM

Oct 2015
Wintovisky said:
Soriki said:

Thank you :D! But I'm too spooked to look at that, I feel like I'm going to get blasted by spoilers. Appreciate it tho!, seems like a place I can openly discuss without feeling like I'm frying somebody's brain cells x-x

Unforutanately you often won't get many (and fast) responses on the specific anime forums because most people won't even see it to begin with. Well, unless you are talking about really popular or airing anime...
Yeah I thought of that as well. Seemed like very few posts. But thanks anyways, cause I'll need to stop posting there! so mods won't have to be moving them xd
Feb 10, 2017 8:20 PM

Jul 2015
The score is kinda high. Gonna add to watch list.
WhyZigleFeb 10, 2017 8:25 PM
Feb 10, 2017 8:40 PM

Oct 2015
willsygle said:
The score is kinda high. Gonna add to watch list.

Ikr! When my friend told me about it I was like.. Wtf, an Anime in MAL that has an 8.2? what is this wizardry!?!?!

I quite enjoy it, I recommend it if you like martial arts of course xd

999 said:
They were playing four dimensional chess with young Kenichi. The moves don't make sense, but they add up.

That's what the third episode is always about.
w0w k00l 4D Chezz.

I git it dad!

letterz
TyrelFeb 10, 2017 9:06 PM
Feb 10, 2017 9:06 PM

Sep 2011
Thread Moved

Also, please stop double posting.
Feb 10, 2017 9:14 PM

Oct 2015
Tyrel said:
Thread Moved

Also, please stop double posting.
Em.. What's double posting?. Posting two posts in a row?.. Or like, replying twice in a row?. I know the replies is not liked by many in Forum communities.. Sorry, I'll try to quote everyone in a Single comment more often if that's what you meant x-x
Feb 10, 2017 10:45 PM

Sep 2011
Two posts in a row :P.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi Episode 41 Discussion

edythemighty - Jul 31, 2007

28 by souledge94 »»
Apr 21, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi Episode 40 Discussion

Trie - Jul 23, 2007

25 by souledge94 »»
Apr 21, 4:24 PM

Poll: » Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi Episode 39 Discussion

Trie - Jul 20, 2007

28 by souledge94 »»
Apr 20, 4:28 AM

Poll: » Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi Episode 38 Discussion

edythemighty - Jul 19, 2007

26 by souledge94 »»
Apr 19, 5:25 AM

Poll: » Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi Episode 37 Discussion

Zerachroma - Apr 21, 2008

15 by souledge94 »»
Apr 19, 5:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.