Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 5, 2017 3:45 PM
Feb 2017
There are scenes with 3 different girls iirc. In the first, one the girls is forcebly licking the mc asshole while possibly giving a hj. Pretty sure she makes him cum. Second, toboyish girl with short boy like hair gives a footjob. Specifics I remember for this one were that she is laying on top of him using both feet on his dick, she mentions something about him getting off to her feet, says "Geez, you're such a pervert." Then looks at and grabs his face and kisses him while continuing with her feet, making him cum shortly after this. The scene with the third girl I do not remember well at all but I am pretty sure she forcebly fucks the mc. Very much femdom in this one. I read it on readhentaimanga. Not much to go off of from my description other than the scene with the second girl. Any help is very much appreciated. Thank you
Feb 5, 2017 5:42 PM
Feb 2017
to add this was all in a single chapter, I believe less than 30 pages.
Feb 5, 2017 6:09 PM

Feb 2015
squidsface4 said:
There are scenes with 3 different girls iirc. In the first, one the girls is forcebly licking the mc asshole while possibly giving a hj. Pretty sure she makes him cum. Second, toboyish girl with short boy like hair gives a footjob. Specifics I remember for this one were that she is laying on top of him using both feet on his dick, she mentions something about him getting off to her feet, says "Geez, you're such a pervert." Then looks at and grabs his face and kisses him while continuing with her feet, making him cum shortly after this. The scene with the third girl I do not remember well at all but I am pretty sure she forcebly fucks the mc. Very much femdom in this one. I read it on readhentaimanga. Not much to go off of from my description other than the scene with the second girl. Any help is very much appreciated. Thank you
sorry don't know it but I would like to know the name as well.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

379 by LyLord »»
3 hours ago

» Most obscure titles in your list.

Otakupervert890 - Feb 24

22 by Timeline_man »»
3 hours ago

» From all the ongoing (and on hiatus) manga, you can choose only one to eventually reach a conclusion. Which one would it be?

Caciulacdlac - Apr 10

5 by nishant0 »»
Today, 1:00 AM

» Do you guys pick up completed axed manga.

zkl_ - Feb 28

13 by bucciest »»
Yesterday, 11:27 PM

Poll: » What is your favorite shounen arc?

HM0710 - Sep 6, 2021

17 by Rhaelynne »»
Yesterday, 9:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.