Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 5, 2017 3:37 PM

Sep 2015
I just finished watching the anime and decided to check out the light novel because I really liked the anime and I noticed it had romance listed as one of its genres.

Who is it between? I can kinda guess if I go by cliches, but I want to be completely sure because the pair I'm thinking of doesn't seem like it fits given their relationship so far.
Sep 25, 2018 7:05 AM
Jan 2011
FierceDeityLink said:
I just finished watching the anime and decided to check out the light novel because I really liked the anime and I noticed it had romance listed as one of its genres.

Who is it between? I can kinda guess if I go by cliches, but I want to be completely sure because the pair I'm thinking of doesn't seem like it fits given their relationship so far.

If you take in account it's no drama or trailer or whatever that actually is real romance, then yeah, main protagonist blushing with blond, glass press and of course his servant that wanted to kill him for blushing with the glass president, and just other random stuff. While it is nothing compared to real romances, the tag is there because there still is attractive compared to other anime that don't have any attraction between characters even if they find one cute or beautiful. Or its simple there by mistake......................................
Jan 25, 2019 1:44 PM

Aug 2018
I really wish the romance tag was just used when there is actual romance in the show. A blush here and a peek into a girls bedroom there is not romance. Thats just lust. Even if an anime has a sex scence in the form of a one night stand thats still not romance. I swear half of the animes tagged romance are not romance. Really fucking annoying
Mar 15, 2020 5:10 AM

Nov 2009
i haven't read the Novel yet but yea just on watching the anime im sure that the romance is there because of the MC and Nanana's kind of relationship sure they aren't an official couple by anime standards but there is understanding and wanting attention to do something for the other and so on if they aren't a couple that is a fine romance of itself + im kind of guessing there is something between our MC and the detective girl its just this anime doesn't focus what so ever on exploring those parts at least so far from what i watched (not to mention what romance realistically can be expected from a human and a ghost she does have to pass on sometime you know and that will be probably the emotional climax of the show if there isnt a combined Nanana's collection item that you get from collecting all of them that basically grands you one wish and that wish being she be alive again or something :) )
Hi !!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin Volume 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 23, 2014

2 by Silasmarinho »»
Nov 20, 2022 9:22 PM

» Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin Ending (Spoiler Alert)

Imeme-chan - Aug 1, 2021

1 by Doutei-kun »»
Sep 7, 2021 9:06 AM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin Volume 12 Discussion

Syureria - Oct 1, 2020

9 by Apakabar »»
Feb 23, 2021 8:31 AM

» English LN

irrfan1378595783 - Jul 15, 2020

2 by irrfan1378595783 »»
Aug 23, 2020 5:47 AM

» Whice is the complet version

Psi18c - Sep 25, 2018

1 by GiantQAACSleier »»
Mar 2, 2020 3:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.