Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2010 7:02 AM

Jan 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I loved it :)) wish it would be made a longer series... anyone agree?
Jul 7, 2010 10:04 PM

Apr 2009
I agree - it should be longer ^^

However, if they were to do that I think that I would want it extended from where they left off, you know instead of a "3 month earlier" type scenario. Maybe show more of her brother and her boyfriends "fight" for her ^^ I think it would be cute

Aug 12, 2010 6:17 AM

Jan 2010
That was really cute and funny too, I laughed almost all the time ;D

And it could be longer, but that short is fine too. I mean if they make it longer they'd probably made really big deal from the fact that he look so much like her brother.
Sep 14, 2010 8:11 PM

Jul 2009
hey hey isn't theres a manga just like this? I wanted to search for it but I forgot the name! T_____________T
I can't stand the feeling of someone clinging onto me and I just can't seem to have attachment to any person. Finally there's a character with the same trait as me,which is Kazuomi from Wagamama Romeo.

PS:Some characters without pride are the reason why I drop the manga. As soon as the main character embarrasses herself in front of the guy she likes without caring whether she has pride or not, it's over. And I would appreciate it if they don't put in any girl with big boobs running around in action genre anime.
Jan 28, 2015 8:00 PM

Jun 2014
what a brother and sister complex !

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.