Feb 10, 2017 7:45 AM

Nov 2013
💀 Vote Count 3.3 💀

💀 DarthInvader 💀 (3) // 🐩 Sollux16, Kit, Togs🐩
CADAEMOS (3) // 🐩 Crossbell, Rinto-kun, DenjaX 🐩
Crossbell (1) // 🐩 Darthvader🐩
Togs (1) // 🐩 Logic340🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 CADAEMOS, Jackrito

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 24 hours.
🐩 Time until Night 3🐩
SoulEaterQUEENFeb 10, 2017 7:57 AM
Feb 10, 2017 7:46 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
You're going to dismiss all of my points, so whatever.

I think Togs is town because

1. He voted to lynch Soren Day 2 when, in the worlds where Ruu is town, it's likely that he would just keep his mouth shut and mislynch instead of making a suboptimal play there.
2. Mindmeld with me
3. Tonally town posts (him saying to play devil's advocate for him Yesterday and saying that we were on a path to complacency)
I don't mind your points can you give examples to support them now?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
I think the scumteam is in {Jack wen Denja} + roleblocker or jailor.

I have never seen a scum jailor and is that not way too much in a basic. Also what is the point of a scum jailor

Jan 2016
Jackrito said:
Crossbell said:
💀 Bunny💀 (6) // 🐩 Kit, Logic340, Jackrito, Rinto-kun, wen294, DenjaX🐩

I still think there is scum on this wagon, by the way.

{Jack wen Denja} probably?

Would that not mean Ruu is scum and late save then.
No?

The wagons could still be town/town and vote analysis is still as effective.

What are the chances of the scumteam being {Soren wenslot Darth}?

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
💀 Bunny💀 (6) // 🐩 Kit, Logic340, Jackrito, Rinto-kun, wen294, DenjaX🐩

I still think there is scum on this wagon, by the way.

{Jack wen Denja} probably?
Funny Togs said the same thing another mindmeld?

Feb 10, 2017 7:47 AM

Jan 2016
Jackrito said:
Crossbell said:

I have never seen a scum jailor and is that not way too much in a basic. Also what is the point of a scum jailor
I had one in my Mini, Stardust Crusaders Mafia.

The point of the scum jailor is to block kills from the town vig + be a roleblocker, as well as be a safeclaimable role.

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
Rinto-kun said:

Not trying to influence your opinions but you are giving jack and denja easy pass xD
So far haven't seen Denja scum-hunting AT ALL
What do you call what happened with Ruu D1? I have a different idea of scum hunting than most and you are one of the last people who should be calling out others for not scum hunting. I have also brought up the idea that jack could be pocketing me even while having him as a town read so not sure why you say I am closed off in my town reads?
See now, I may be passive scum-hunting(or even lurking) but it doesn't matter if I call out other lurkers, as long as I'm doing a decent job. Sometimes the means don't matter for the end goal.

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
Crossbell said:

That would be to jail the town roleblocke, vig, and cop seems to balance things out no?

Feb 10, 2017 7:48 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
Jackrito said:

No?

Highly unlikely I think you/soren/togs makes more sense especially with how things are playing out.

Feb 10, 2017 7:49 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
Jackrito said:

No?

Explain to me why Soren tries to kill Ruu so much in that team.
Feb 10, 2017 7:49 AM

Jan 2016
logic340 said:

->

Togs said:
vote: Soren

I think he's scum for falling off a cliff since D1. Since he's voting for Darth I think Darth probably isn't.

Togs said:
I'm thinking the opposite myself, I want Soren dead and if that doesn't go well then I may have to change my mind on Ruuslot. But I have more doubts about Ruuslot, the flavor thing is weird but I agree with Cross that they seem genuinely town. I feel like lynching them is the path to complacency that we need to get off of

Togs said:
Play devil's advocate for me then. No one else seems to be townreading me so you're all I got.
Feb 10, 2017 7:50 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:

That would be to jail the town roleblocke, vig, and cop seems to balance things out no?

Yeah but Jailor is mainly used as protect as well though, it is what is been used to replace doc here. Scum do not need it.
Feb 10, 2017 7:50 AM

Jan 2016
logic340 said:
Crossbell said:
No?

Highly unlikely I think you/soren/togs makes more sense especially with how things are playing out.
Assume I'm randomly confirmed town in that scenario; how do your reads change then?
Feb 10, 2017 7:51 AM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
Crossbell said:
I'm protecting Togs because I think he's town.

I love it, man. I vote someone who I think is scum, I get accused of bussing. I fight off a potential mislynch because I think that person is town, get accused of protecting my scumbuddies.

Tell me. Are my answers going to make you re-evaluate your position on me at all, or are you just going to keep scumreading me, no matter what I say?
Yes they will but it seems that my efforts pages of effort are always wasted when it comes to you.

I've told you before that your effort is very much appreciated :3
You're posting very good info on posts way back and providing a good summary.
If you're salty because somebody doesn't understand you or you haven't convinced them, you should just keep being stubborn.

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
Jackrito said:

I had one in my Mini, Stardust Crusaders Mafia.

The point of the scum jailor is to block kills from the town vig + be a roleblocker, as well as be a safeclaimable role.

This is basic though, I can not see that in a basic

Jan 2008
I might not shoot Darth so If you think he is scum you better lynch him @Jackrito

I don't like all the Darth defending going on. He contradicted himself on why he didn't roleblock and he claims a role he can't have while at the same time confirming the counterclaim. I don't see why we should let him live, I find it super hard to believe there is a jailor and a town roleblocker.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Jan 2016
Jackrito said:

Explain to me why Soren tries to kill Ruu so much in that team.
Good point, and that's why this game feels so difficult.

Probably Soren was trying to turbo-bus here?
Feb 10, 2017 7:53 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
I might not shoot Darth so If you think he is scum you better lynch him @Jackrito

I don't like all Darth defending going on. He contradicted himself on why he didn't roleblock and he claims a role he can't have while at the same time confirming the counterclaim. I don't see why we should let him live, I find it super hard to believe there is a jailor and a town roleblocker.

So do I tbh with you here that both is unlikely , but I don't want to kill another power role,
Feb 10, 2017 7:53 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
logic340 said:

->

Togs said:
vote: Soren

I think he's scum for falling off a cliff since D1. Since he's voting for Darth I think Darth probably isn't.

Togs said:
I'm thinking the opposite myself, I want Soren dead and if that doesn't go well then I may have to change my mind on Ruuslot. But I have more doubts about Ruuslot, the flavor thing is weird but I agree with Cross that they seem genuinely town. I feel like lynching them is the path to complacency that we need to get off of

Togs said:
Play devil's advocate for me then. No one else seems to be townreading me so you're all I got.

1. is not alignment indicative this could be scum telling us what is really going on with his team mate. He was a lynch candidate and if we mislynched her would likely be next. You are too good of a player to not be looking at both sides of this imo. Could be town making the right move but this isn't evidence of what you said.
2. Now that Soren is dead he is till trying to lynch ruu's spot though he said that Ruu was town off the soren flip? Contradictions much?
3. I need you to explain this one to me please?

Feb 10, 2017 7:54 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
logic340 said:
Assume I'm randomly confirmed town in that scenario; how do your reads change then?
Rinto probably moves into that final spot and i look harder at being pocketed by jack or denja

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
Kit said:

I don't like all Darth defending going on. He contradicted himself on why he didn't roleblock and he claims a role he can't have while at the same time confirming the counterclaim. I don't see why we should let him live, I find it super hard to believe there is a jailor and a town roleblocker.

So do I tbh with you here that both is unlikely , but I don't want to kill another power role,
I'd like to kill a power role if that power role is scum

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Oct 2014
Lastly what lynch are we settling for? We've got 1 hour left.
I see this becoming a huge mess with people throwing accusations left and right until 15 mins before phase change somebody proposes something else and finally people go for it in the heat of the moment...

Feb 10, 2017 7:56 AM

Jan 2008
Rinto-kun said:
I see this becoming a huge mess with people throwing accusations left and right until 15 mins before phase change somebody proposes something else and finally people go for it in the heat of the moment...
Lynch Darth so we can stop arguing about it

Feb 10, 2017 7:56 AM

Jan 2016
1. I think that voting scum and getting them lynched is very alignment indicative. Like, Togs /could/ be bussing, but Occam's Razor suggests that he's likely town. If he is scum, let's look elsewhere for now and re-evaluate if other people flip town.

2. New information was presented that made it more likely that Darth is scum.

3. It's a tonally town post. The tone and phrase feels townie.
Feb 10, 2017 7:57 AM

Jan 2016
Unvote, vote DarthInvader

We have three mislynches left. I'm willing to remove a question mark off the table and re-evaluate for later.

No way we have a town roleblocker AND jailor.
Feb 10, 2017 7:57 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:

I don't like all the Darth defending going on. He contradicted himself on why he didn't roleblock and he claims a role he can't have while at the same time confirming the counterclaim. I don't see why we should let him live, I find it super hard to believe there is a jailor and a town roleblocker.
How much do you know about setup to be making that type of judgement? DarthInvader did contradict themselves a bit but I never got a clear answer on when they got the PM saying they were jailed. If they got it during the night phase i dont think that is possible and he is lying no doubt. That is why i wanted to know if the PM is the reason he didn't use his ability or if he just forgot as he stated. IDK where he lives so midnight to him is what time to me? I think Darth is town based of interactions with Soren. I may be wrong and i may look bad for it but I don't back down from what I feel is a mislynch and i have yet to save scum while fighting off what I feel is a mislynch

Feb 10, 2017 7:58 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
Rinto-kun said:
Lynch Darth so we can stop arguing about it
What happens when he flips town?

Feb 10, 2017 7:58 AM

Jan 2016
Like, would you rather just spend one of our three mislynches and get rid of Darth right now so we have some reliable information or spend the entire game arguing about his alignment?

I'd rather do the former, I think.
Feb 10, 2017 7:59 AM

Jan 2016
Lynch Darth

Sollux jails someone

Kit vigs me

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Kit said:

How much do you know about setup to be making that type of judgement? DarthInvader did contradict themselves a bit but I never got a clear answer on when they got the PM saying they were jailed. If they got it during the night phase i dont think that is possible and he is lying no doubt. That is why i wanted to know if the PM is the reason he didn't use his ability or if he just forgot as he stated. IDK where he lives so midnight to him is what time to me? I think Darth is town based of interactions with Soren. I may be wrong and i may look bad for it but I don't back down from what I feel is a mislynch and i have yet to save scum while fighting off what I feel is a mislynch

They said 12 which would of been the start of the day.

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
1. I think that voting scum and getting them lynched is very alignment indicative. Like, Togs /could/ be bussing, but Occam's Razor suggests that he's likely town. If he is scum, let's look elsewhere for now and re-evaluate if other people flip town.

I dont agree with you on 3 it seems like scum running out of options to me. Togs was caught lying about bussing why are you disregarding that?

Feb 10, 2017 8:00 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
Lynch Darth

Sollux jails someone

Kit vigs me
If you want to die so badly lets just lynch you now

Oct 2014
@CADAEMOS where are you? >.>

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

Start of the day for me is 1pm he said midnight.

Jan 2016
logic340 said:
Crossbell said:

I dont agree with you on 3 it seems like scum running out of options to me. Togs was caught lying about bussing why are you disregarding that?
He could be mis-remembering? I don't think he played much of that game at all (The Great Terror) so it's only natural that he'd not remember that game.
Feb 10, 2017 8:01 AM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
Crossbell said:
Lynch Darth

Sollux jails someone

Kit vigs me
If you want to die so badly lets just lynch you now
Crossbell said:
Lynch Darth

Sollux jails someone

Kit vigs me

No stop this, you're both annoying

Apr 2014
Rinto-kun said:

Why do you only appear end of day

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:

I think he seems to be lying about the PM too but I'm not sure how jailing usually works. He said he's in EST so it was 12 hours before phase change. I can see that working if Jailer has to submit their action in the first 12 hours of night phase or something @sollux16 can you confirm?
Interactions can be faked so you shouldn't judge SOLELY based on them when there's other things to judge like a counter claim.

Feb 10, 2017 8:02 AM

Jan 2010
Vote: Crossbell I dont like the kill me attitude it screams scum reverse psychology. If this is the new town cross then it will take me a while to get used to this but as scum your moves and mindset make sense to me. I harken back to FT where Kasai told you to reflect on why people scum read you when town. Because if you are town right now you have fooled me completely.

Feb 10, 2017 8:03 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
logic340 said:
He could be mis-remembering? I don't think he played much of that game at all (The Great Terror) so it's only natural that he'd not remember that game.
Why be so matter of fact in his answer. If I find other games where he bussed does it still count as misremembering or could it be he is scum passing off bogus information?

Feb 10, 2017 8:04 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Jackrito said:

He is from Canada and most of the people I know there it is 5 hours difference. Not 100% of course but that is when he should be getting message start of day.

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
I think he seems to be lying about the PM too but I'm not sure how jailing usually works. He said he's in EST so it was 12 hours before phase change. I can see that working if Jailer has to submit their action in the first 12 hours of night phase or something @sollux16 can you confirm?
Interactions can be faked so you shouldn't judge SOLELY based on them when there's other things to judge like a counter claim.
You are putting too much weight on Sollux claim and the fact that you don't see how both could be town when it is quite possible. In a world where wen and Ruu are both town then who are the scum?

Jan 2008
Crossbell said:
Lynch Darth

Sollux jails someone

Kit vigs me
you don't get to pick who i shoot

Jan 2016
What is the scum mindset for passing off bogus information, though?

Razor just says that it's just likely that he's mis-remembering. Either way, I don't find it particularly alignment indicative.

If you want to lynch me, go for it? I'd prefer lynching Darth though in order to get a huge question mark off the table.
Feb 10, 2017 8:05 AM

Nov 2015
logic340 said:
logic said:
Are you really going to sit here and lie to us??
If you don't bus then what do you call this? Only game I have played with you as scum where you didn't bus was Disgaea and that is because you didn't do anything that game. Not only that you also bus with your team mates (wen in Hirugashi and Chione in TGT) Togs/Crossbell theory is real for me anyway. Your read list also reinforces that fact. I would like to ask you how you feel about the Soren/Gruffin interactions now that you see Soren's flip?
@Togs I would really like an answer to this. Did you forget you bussed Phraze here?
Lol, yes I did actually forget and I had to go back and check because I had no recollection, the only thing I remembered about that wagon was Chione intended so switch her vote after time was called but messed it up by accident.

Here's where I placed my vote in that game, looking back it seems like I voted for Phraze because I had no choice at the time, the other wagons were Shad who I fake-townread strongly and myself.

Note that 1. I never gave any real insight as to why I thought Phraze was scum, and I didn’t push the lynch instead just added my vote to a wagon, and 2. There was no town cred in it for me as it was no reveal. So I guess I didn’t register this as a bus and I still don’t really count it.

logic340 said:
Jackrito said:

I guess we can do this like I said last night, who do we lynch today then.
I say we have Kit vig Darth if you guys really think Darth is scum. Then if Kit get RB'd we automatically lynch Darth no?
DenjaX said:
I have a proposal:

We lynch someone else.

Tonight, Sollux will jail Darth again and Darth roleblocks someone who isnt Kit.

Kit will shoot someone. We will see if they attempt to roleblock kit.
These ideas seem good, now that I think about it it might be better to try to resolve Darth outside of lynching.

Jackrito said:
logic340 said:
I see wen and ruu slots as the mislynch candidates in a world where they are both town who are the scum?

I still favor Togs tbh, the whole switch on Soren was so strange and lets be fair I don't agree with most of his points so far. He also disappeared pretty fast earlier. Added with his whole mind switch on Ruu between days it does not seem right.
What are these reasons, how is my Soren read strange, I read him the same way in every game ever, I townread him when he’s posting and scumread him when he isn’t. He’s the same as me with not motivation, I honestly find it stranger that you were dancing with him early when you should know this. And who the hell hasn’t switched their minds on Ruu a ton of times this game, you said yourself it made your brain hurt.

Oct 2014
Jackrito said:
Rinto-kun said:

Why do you only appear end of day

I was lazy, I read some of what you were talking about beginning of phase but got too lazy to even check in, lazy all through the day and now here I am

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

He is from Canada and most of the people I know there it is 5 hours difference. Not 100% of course but that is when he should be getting message start of day.
phase change for me (EST) is at 12pm/noon, not at midnight

Feb 10, 2017 8:06 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
You are putting too much weight on Sollux claim and the fact that you don't see how both could be town when it is quite possible. In a world where wen and Ruu are both town then who are the scum?
Darth literally confirmed Sollux being jailer, the only way it can be false is if they are both scum

Feb 10, 2017 8:06 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

Correct i figured he would get a message at the start of the day which is why if he says he got it at midnight things don't add up and he is probably lying. That is why i asked him if he got it during the night phase,. Trying to clear things up so we can fully understand. Again if he really is scum why did his buddies let him fuck up his character name claim? We have been asking for days do you really think scum would let themselves lose a second team member so easily?

Feb 10, 2017 8:07 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Jackrito said:

phase change for me (EST) is at 12pm/noon, not at midnight
Did he say midmight, I assumed when he said 12 it was noon, not that it matters much tbh. We find out tomorrow if they is a jailor.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 37 38 [39] 40 41 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.