[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 37 » ... Last »
Feb 9, 2017 4:57 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:
What does scum gain by not night killing? In world where Darth really is town Role blocker? If we mislynch Darth they figured there is no protection for Kit (they didn't know about Jailer). Then they kill Kit N3.

Logic
Also, Jailor protects so idk why you say about no protection.
Hypthetical scum plan for night 2. Sollux hadn't come forward at that time.

"well played by the hosts, not the scum lel." LMAO

10 people left we think it's 8-2 right now?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 9, 2017 5:08 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:

Do you think Darth/Ruu is scum?

If in the world where town roleblocker and jailor exists then I would think there are 4 scum in this game. OR mafia vig. xDD

The reason I am keeping Ruu is because town has no protective role confirmed yet and I consider roleblock as a form of protection. But since we have a claiming jailor that means Ruu is useless.

I am still baffled with Soren-Ruu scumteam though. I did the segregation job on it and they seemed unaligned. It would be funny if Ruu is the center of the scum theatrics. Soren is pushing Ruu as scum while scum Crossbell is pushing Ruu as town. xDD

What do you think of Darth?

Now that I think about it, 11 town vs 3 mafia is very unbalanced with how the claiming went down. Even if mafia has a roleblocker it is still not balance out.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 9, 2017 5:17 PM
Jun 2016
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:

If in the world where town roleblocker and jailor exists then I would think there are 4 scum in this game. OR mafia vig. xDD

The reason I am keeping Ruu is because town has no protective role confirmed yet and I consider roleblock as a form of protection. But since we have a claiming jailor that means Ruu is useless.

I am still baffled with Soren-Ruu scumteam though. I did the segregation job on it and they seemed unaligned. It would be funny if Ruu is the center of the scum theatrics. Soren is pushing Ruu as scum while scum Crossbell is pushing Ruu as town. xDD

Now that I think about it, 11 town vs 3 mafia is very unbalanced with how the claiming went down. Even if mafia has a roleblocker it is still not balance out.

Are the roles normally that unbalanced?
Feb 9, 2017 5:17 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:

IDK about setup balance I wish to learn from you later in the year but we will talk about that at the appropriate time. Could you see 10-3-1?
Haruhi had 15 people 11-3-1 4 town pr's, 2 mafia pr's, and hitman
Fairy Tail had 13 people 8-3-2 4 4 town pr's 3 mafia pr's and 1 sk 1 survivor

Feb 9, 2017 5:20 PM

Jan 2010
Haruhi was basic. We had masons, Jailer, 2-shot back up vs. 2-shot Role Cop and Mafia Role Blocker.

So far I have only seen mafia roleblocker in game I have played.

Feb 9, 2017 5:26 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu attempting to clear Soren and Crosbell swearing that Ruu was town. A lot seems to hinge on this interaction.

I really don't see why Ruu says Soren is town due to her night action if they are a team. This would have been better planned to pocket us imo. Ruu saying he is townfirmed when it didn't prove anything doesn't seem like a worthwild scum plan. I also am having a hard time seeing Ruu/Soren scum team but that doesn't mean I couldn't be wrong.

Feb 9, 2017 5:29 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
Haruhi was basic. We had masons, Jailer, 2-shot back up vs. 2-shot Role Cop and Mafia Role Blocker.

So far I have only seen mafia roleblocker in game I have played.
masons was a good substitute to town cop. I can't believe I forgot that crucial information at that time. cop and masons cannot exist together unless it is role madness.

This game has 2 town roleblockers. I lost gloriously here as scum lel: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1490956

As for Haruhi game, the hitman was a good balance. Without a hitman, 11vs3 would be terrible for scum.

The only good surprise for me here is there is actually TPR in this game.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 9, 2017 5:48 PM

Nov 2008
Sollux16 said:
I can only give my opinion. I am not making things absolute. But yeah, I would say the cop/vig/jailor/roleblocker combo is very swingy against framer/mafia roleblocker/godfather.

I can accept if Darth is really the scum roleblocker in this case.

logic340 said:
IDK about setup balance I wish to learn from you later in the year but we will talk about that at the appropriate time. Could you see 10-3-1?
Talking about the set-up is useless because we can just speculate all day and we will never get into the agreement. From what I get from the claims and flips:

vig/jailor/cop/roleblocker/framer/godfather(?) (invest immune or bulletproof or strongman)

I am not accepting any PR claims at this point because this should be it.

10 town vs 4 mafia is totally unbalanced
11 town vs 3 mafia is also unbalanced given the claims.
That means the existence of a TPR is needed or make mafia powerful ability-wise.

Framer and roleblocker is good for scum but godfather has to be VERY strong to be balanced.

Or make a vig flawed by dying if vig shot a townie. The fact that Kit did not die means that she is not that kind of vig. Roleblock cannot make you waste your shot so narrowing the lynchpool with vig kill is already advantageous for town.

Feb 9, 2017 5:56 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
Sollux16 said:
I can only give my opinion. I am not making things absolute. But yeah, I would say the cop/vig/jailor/roleblocker combo is very swingy against framer/mafia roleblocker/godfather.

logic340 said:
Talking about the set-up is useless because we can just speculate all day and we will never get into the agreement. From what I get from the claims and flips:

vig/jailor/cop/roleblocker/framer/godfather(?) (invest immune or bulletproof or strongman)

That means the existence of a TPR is needed or make mafia powerful ability-wise.

Framer and roleblocker is good for scum but godfather has to be VERY strong to be balanced.

Or make a vig flawed by dying if vig shot a townie. The fact that Kit did not die means that she is not that kind of vig. Roleblock cannot make you waste your shot so narrowing the lynchpool with vig kill is already advantageous for town.
Soren Mafia Card said the same thing about role block as Bunny's did. This suggest to me that town role block is possible. Does being jailed count as a role block? Would someone be notified?

Feb 9, 2017 6:02 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
Soren Mafia Card said the same thing about role block as Bunny's did. This suggest to me that town role block is possible. Does being jailed count as a role block? Would someone be notified?
Yep. I am assuming vig also have that PM too. So even if Kit was roleblock and attempted to shoot someone, it wouldn't be wasted. I have played some games that abilities are wasted if you get roleblocked.

Also, that is the problem here. If we add town roleblocker in the roster, town will be VERY OP ability wise. Perhaps the way to swallow this is to believe that there are 4 scum but its eh to me if that is how it was balanced. xDD

I would say that jail will also count as roleblock + protect. Need to verify though.

Feb 9, 2017 6:09 PM

Nov 2015
Gomen, I'm here for a bit, catching up starting form Day start
Feb 9, 2017 6:13 PM

Apr 2014
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:
What does scum gain by not night killing? In world where Darth really is town Role blocker? If we mislynch Darth they figured there is no protection for Kit (they didn't know about Jailer). Then they kill Kit N3.

Logic
Scum prob forgot to send actions or become less motivated after Soren's death. If Darth was the killer and Sollux jailed him, then gj. I want to see what Darth would say with the accusation. I doubt Darth really followed the game, imo. He prob ddn't send any actions if he were roleblocker. We will see what he says.

logic340 said:
Is shad or Claire the type to make a town roleblocker to throw us off since mafia roleblocker is mostly used?
Possibly. But I am not gonna fry my brain over the Basic set-up. If that was the case, then it is well played by the hosts, not the scum lel.

Like I said at start a town RB is not unheard of and based off been a framer it would make sense for they to be one. That been said Jailor was something I was not counting on because I assumed one would counter at the time. The thing is we don't even know if either exists because of targets which sucks. If they was a night 1 jail it would help a lot.
Feb 9, 2017 6:15 PM

Nov 2008
Jackrito said:
Like I said at start a town RB is not unheard of and based off been a framer it would make sense for they to be one. That been said Jailor was something I was not counting on because I assumed one would counter at the time. The thing is we don't even know if either exists because of targets which sucks. If they was a night 1 jail it would help a lot.
So you are not gonna buy Sollux jailor claim? And you believe Ruu/Darth roleblocker claim?

Feb 9, 2017 6:24 PM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
DenjaX said:

You would get some form of notification I believe depends on how hosts are running setup. We have to be real here though this is a basic setup it should not be this complex. I could see a 4 mafia team if they are weak powerwise a framer like I said is pretty low tier. That would be the way I can accept a Jailor RB doable.

As things stand best moves are A we leave this alone to test if someone else can confirm either jail or RB or B we lynch Darth since their claim makes no sense. The most annoying thing about all this is Cada is still alive and this had broken the small POE we had with Jailor claim causing confusion
Feb 9, 2017 6:27 PM

Apr 2014
DenjaX said:
Jackrito said:
So you are not gonna buy Sollux jailor claim? And you believe Ruu/Darth roleblocker claim?

I have no idea tbh both hav so many holes I can see them been fake my biggest thing us how Ruu never gave a reason why Soren and their claim been wrong. I just can't see a Ruu Soren scum team off day one. While Sol reason for jailing Darth because they were biggest suspect for town is false since most of us cleared them.
Feb 9, 2017 6:28 PM
Jun 2016
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

You would get some form of notification I believe depends on how hosts are running setup. We have to be real here though this is a basic setup it should not be this complex. I could see a 4 mafia team if they are weak powerwise a framer like I said is pretty low tier. That would be the way I can accept a Jailor RB doable.

As things stand best moves are A we leave this alone to test if someone else can confirm either jail or RB or B we lynch Darth since their claim makes no sense. The most annoying thing about all this is Cada is still alive and this had broken the small POE we had with Jailor claim causing confusion
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

Whats bothering me is how inactive some people are...
Feb 9, 2017 6:37 PM

Nov 2008
Jackrito said:
I have no idea tbh both hav so many holes I can see them been fake my biggest thing us how Ruu never gave a reason why Soren and their claim been wrong. I just can't see a Ruu Soren scum team off day one. While Sol reason for jailing Darth because they were biggest suspect for town is false since most of us cleared them.
I agree with you here. I also don't see Ruu and Soren being a scumteam. Their interactions was way too natural to consider it to be scum theatrics all along.

That is why I keep an open mind here and tagging Darth to claim what he did during the night because I also mentioned about the possibility of Darth roleblocking the killer but the scum just took the initiative here to counter them preemptively before things go bad for them. Which means Sollux might be the scum here.
^
I doubt Darth reads this. If he is scum then his scumbuddy will probably coach him about what I just said. I will know if he attempts to use this theory to counter. This is my bait if he was really paying attention to the game.

So far, I am pretty comfy on lynching Darth right now. Due to the no night kill last night, town still has the advantage here.

Feb 9, 2017 6:37 PM

Apr 2014
Just been thinking about it the base ratio scum to town is normally 3 to 4. So with 4 scum they would need to be 12 town, in this they is only 10 add a vig in there the potential of fast end game is too high. So I take back what I said it should only be 2 left.
Feb 9, 2017 6:41 PM

Nov 2015
Crossbell said:
Vote CADEAMOS

Willing to vote Togs as well, but I want this slot resolved first.

You have to consider that without Togs showing up last minute we wouldn't be able to lynch Soren.
Yes lol, this exactly. I don’t bus as scum either, I try to follow the powerwolf guidebook when I am active. I have bussed exactly one time which was in Higurashi and that was only because I intended to move off that player but he never showed up.

Jackrito said:
Crossbell said:
Vote CADEAMOS

Willing to vote Togs as well, but I want this slot resolved first.

You have to consider that without Togs showing up last minute we wouldn't be able to lynch Soren.

Yes true but he needs the town rep a lot since they was a chance he got lynched next. I don't even think he was scum reading Soren and his mind change on Ruu is so put of place he had no issue on day one. Yet the claim convinced him I doubt it, add this to him been over defensive and not scumhunting the bad outweighs the good.
I mean I literally stated I would town read Soren until he stops showing up, and he stopped showing up so I naturally scum read him then. And why is being defensive a scum tell, I was literally responding to people with the whole thread accusing me and of course I would defend myself because I’m not scum.

Kit said:
Sollux16 said:
Chat is dead... :\
Anyone have any thoughts they wanna share?
hmm well my updated reads are like this
---
jack, logic, denja, sollux
ruu/darth

rinto, wen/cada
togs, crossbell
---
still kind of pondering togs/cross scum team possibility. some people are now agreeing with previous-me about wen but i am feeling uneasy about that. But it is possible scum don't have a roleblocker and they attempted to kill me and failed because darth rb them... i want to know if darth used their rb last night or not.

I'm not sure how I feel about Cross giving up on the game since I know he prefers playing town over scum I almost feel like he might be scum and just wants this game over with, but this is hardly even meta it's just "angleshooty" i guess. I do think people have been hard on him about the Denja ISO since he only implied he might do it, and personally when I ISO i don't do huge reports anymore (it takes too much time) I just update my read on that person and maybe summarize how i feel about how they played.

I'm thinking about how Togs is playing too and it just doesn't seem like either scum Togs or town Togs... idk. They're both confusing. (edit: i mean cross and togs in this game are both confusing)
Hmm, have you ever actually played a game with town-me ? Outside of CCL where I didn’t participate much.

Sollux16 said:
Jackrito said:

You may as well do it at this point saying this is enough to be killed anyway.

True.
I'm Jailor, so if there can only be one role blocker per alignment, wouldn't that mean that DarthInvader can't be role blocker
Hmmm. Damn, that’s an interesting claim. Sollux is probably telling the truth because of the way he claimed. Normally this would point to Ruuslot being obviously scum but Soren was pushing it in a way that made it seem pretty much cleared to me. But it’s also hard to imagine both claims being true without the setup being very janky. Will need to think more about this.

Jackrito said:
A bit off topic but do we know who has not claimed yet, character and role. Is it just me Cross, Logic and Denjax but he says wolf. This may sound weird but can I get a character claim off all. I do have a method to this madness.
Hmmm. Being obsessed with the flavor seems like a pretty big town tell actually (unless we have a Hitman Jack or something on our hands lol). Anyways this is the first real clue I’ve seen into his alignment and considering how Soren tried to case him D1 I think there’s a very decent chance of him being town.

Jackrito said:
DenjaX said:
you keep mentioning about flavour hunting. Share it. I have done research too.

Ok why not the idea why that mafia, where the Main characters in the game, while town would be villians, side characters and people not even in game. Soren flip backed this but I trust Logic. Lol this plan was never going to work
Logic is on my list of people who are neutral but need to be looked into. I wouldn’t discard this idea just yet.

Kit said:
logic340 said:
Could there be a mafia double killer?
Are you calling me a liar? lol
Sorry, couldn't resist

DenjaX said:
logic340 said:

Logic
Scum prob forgot to send actions or become less motivated after Soren's death. If Darth was the killer and Sollux jailed him, then gj. I want to see what Darth would say with the accusation. I doubt Darth really followed the game, imo. He prob ddn't send any actions if he were roleblocker. We will see what he says.

logic340 said:
Is shad or Claire the type to make a town roleblocker to throw us off since mafia roleblocker is mostly used?
Possibly. But I am not gonna fry my brain over the Basic set-up. If that was the case, then it is well played by the hosts, not the scum lel.
Lol, pretty much this. Actually consider me in agreement with all of Denja’s posts today.
TogsFeb 9, 2017 7:12 PM
Feb 9, 2017 6:41 PM

Apr 2014
DenjaX said:
Jackrito said:
I agree with you here. I also don't see Ruu and Soren being a scumteam. Their interactions was way too natural to consider it to be scum theatrics all along.

That is why I keep an open mind here and tagging Darth to claim what he did during the night because I also mentioned about the possibility of Darth roleblocking the killer but the scum just took the initiative here to counter them preemptively before things go bad for them. Which means Sollux might be the scum here.
^
I doubt Darth reads this. If he is scum then his scumbuddy will probably coach him about what I just said. I will know if he attempts to use this theory to counter. This is my bait if he was really paying attention to the game.

So far, I am pretty comfy on lynching Darth right now. Due to the no night kill last night, town still has the advantage here.

I would have to agree with that, their reveal opens up the game at least and jailor should jail someone tonight so we get confirmation there, if Darth is not scum and they is no confirmation of Jail we kill sollux tomorrow. We have numbers to work this since I can't see 4 scum.
Feb 9, 2017 6:42 PM

Nov 2015
Vote: Darth

We bought an extra lynch between the no kill+Soren lynch anyways so I think this is the best way to sort the Jailor claim out.
Feb 9, 2017 6:43 PM

Nov 2008
Jackrito said:
Just been thinking about it the base ratio scum to town is normally 3 to 4. So with 4 scum they would need to be 12 town, in this they is only 10 add a vig in there the potential of fast end game is too high. So I take back what I said it should only be 2 left.
That is eeww because game revolves around the vig's choice of killing. Since vig shot town that means game was already set on scum to win. Game would be already lylo on Day 3 if Soren wasn't lynched.

Feb 9, 2017 6:45 PM

Nov 2015
Currents reads:

Strong town: Rinto, Denja, Cross, Sollux ?
Lean town: Jack
Neutral: Logic, Kit, Wenslot
Lean scum: Darth ?
Feb 9, 2017 6:46 PM

Apr 2014
DenjaX said:
Jackrito said:
That is eeww because game revolves around the vig's choice of killing. Since vig shot town that means game was already set on scum to win. Game would be already lylo on Day 3 if Soren wasn't lynched.

Well either that or kit is SK that would explain the balance better and if that was true a RB and Jailor combo works. Not sure why they don't kill wen though if that is true. My other guess is that Kit is 1 shot only vig.
Feb 9, 2017 6:49 PM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
Currents reads:

I will be honest I'm still not sure on Rinto here. They is no way Cross is strong town either. Why are Kit and Logic less then Denjax? As well your list makes no sense to me.
Feb 9, 2017 6:51 PM

Apr 2014
I have a big worry Logic has pocketed me and it has been there all game. Really not sure why though
Feb 9, 2017 6:51 PM

Jan 2008
Togs said:
Hmm, have you ever actually played a game with town-me ? Outside of CCL where I didn’t participate much.
You mean like every other game? (lol sorry). Just CCL. Maybe you just seem different because you are more active this time. Being MIA all the time in CCL you didn't have the chance to be super defensive.

Jackrito said:
A bit off topic but do we know who has not claimed yet, character and role. Is it just me Cross, Logic and Denjax but he says wolf. This may sound weird but can I get a character claim off all. I do have a method to this madness.
Hmmm. Being obsessed with the flavor seems like a pretty big town tell actually (unless we have a Hitman Jack or something on our hands lol). Anyways this is the first real clue I’ve seen into his alignment and considering how Soren tried to case him D1 I think there’s a very decent chance of him being town.
I know I refused to answer you before but.. I thought this post sounded like town Jack too. Among other things, though.

Kit said:
Are you calling me a liar? lol
Ever since I started playing mafia my dream has been to successfully use this quote with someone thank you ilu drake & josh is awesome

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 9, 2017 6:53 PM

Nov 2015
While we’re unabashedly engaging in setup speculation I might as well give my two cents, I think neutral(s) are very likely to be present here to balance out the numbers. I know there was no neutral wincon in the OP but I don’t think that was intended as confirmation they don’t exist.
Feb 9, 2017 6:54 PM

Jan 2008
Togs said:
Currents reads:

Why is Cross town?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 9, 2017 6:57 PM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
I have a big worry Logic has pocketed me and it has been there all game. Really not sure why though
I have been wondering this as well because it feels like no one has really examined Logic, but if he can slip under every single player's radar this much he kind of deserves a win

Feb 9, 2017 6:57 PM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
While we’re unabashedly engaging in setup speculation I might as well give my two cents, I think neutral(s) are very likely to be present here to balance out the numbers. I know there was no neutral wincon in the OP but I don’t think that was intended as confirmation they don’t exist.

If they is a neutral role pretty sure Kit is SK. Pretty sure they will of seen my siscussion before this game with Cross on how easy it s for SK to fake vig. A bit risky to do though since tge could of been in luke in the last game when Rosie did same thing. That been said I don't care if they are right now I will use that to my adv to kill scum. I don't think they are though
Feb 9, 2017 6:58 PM

Nov 2008
Jackrito said:
I will be honest I'm still not sure on Rinto here. They is no way Cross is strong town either. Why are Kit and Logic less then Denjax? As well your list makes no sense to me.
Obviously, Togs is Backup cop and figured out that I am the best town ever.

My Current Scum team prediction status:

tier 1 = Soren - Darth/Sollux - Jack/Crossbell

Wildcard for 4th scum if it exists = CADA/both Jack and Crossbell

Feb 9, 2017 6:58 PM

Jan 2008
Togs said:
There is no SK, so what TPR could there be? survivor? I guess I can imagine hitman if their target had not flavor claimed by N2...

Feb 9, 2017 7:01 PM

Nov 2008
Jackrito said:
I also worry about this too. If Soren and Darth are both scum then logic340 goes down to the scum pile. His move at end of day phase almost resulted in a tie,thus, no-lynch. logic as scum would make sense if he made such attempt.

But he is doing well for town so I will keep him around. I'll get rid of him if he deemed less useful xDD

Feb 9, 2017 7:02 PM
Jun 2016
Watch it be that Logic has fooled us all XD
Feb 9, 2017 7:03 PM

Jan 2008
Sollux16 said:
That would be amazing and honestly I would not even be mad

And then maybe Jack's "main characters are mafia" theory would be true lol

Feb 9, 2017 7:04 PM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Togs said:
There is no SK, so what TPR could there be? survivor? I guess I can imagine hitman if their target had not flavor claimed by N2...

Hitman not a normal 3rd party so I doubt it. I highly doubt that it's a jester and if they is a survivor they may as well claim. Who is going to kill them let's be real here
Feb 9, 2017 7:05 PM

Nov 2015
Jackrito said:
Togs said:
Currents reads:

Cross is strong town to me, he is really engaged and I felt he came off as gamesolvey in all my questions to him. Intentionally changing up his playstyle seems like a town thing as well, I don’t think he would have the confidence to do that as scum as he is very unconfident in his own scumgame. Also “oops I townslipped” sounds exactly like the kind of goofy thing town!Cross would say to me. Overall if he is scum he’s doing a really good job of mimicking his town game to me and probably deserves to have me pocketed anyways.

Rinto is just.. I don’t see how he isn’t town. I’ll probably only consider reevaluating this if it gets to lylo or something but probably not.

Denja I guess you’re right I did put him a little high but he just seems exactly like the town Denja I often play with to me. I find myself agreeing with a lot of his more coherent posts too which I also did in previous games with him. It’s kind of taking a chance but I trust him and am not interested in lynching.

Kit said:
Togs said:
You mean like every other game? (lol sorry). Just CCL. Maybe you just seem different because you are more active this time. Being MIA all the time in CCL you didn't have the chance to be super defensive.

I know I refused to answer you before but.. I thought this post sounded like town Jack too. Among other things, though.

Ever since I started playing mafia my dream has been to successfully use this quote with someone thank you ilu drake & josh is awesome
Tbh I must admit I don’t do that very often at all as town because I’m usually fairly obvious to people but I guess with my recent string of scum games people have more doubt. I mentioned that though because you said I don’t feel like town me when I don’t think you really know what playing with that is like ^^;

Just curious what about that Jack post makes you think he’s town, is it the tone of it ?

And yes lol you and I shared the same Drake and Josh dream then. I wish it could be more relevant since I wasn’t actually disputing with you but I’ll take whatever chance I can get : p
Feb 9, 2017 7:05 PM

Apr 2014
DenjaX said:
Jackrito said:
I also worry about this too. If Soren and Darth are both scum then logic340 goes down to the scum pile. His move at end of day phase almost resulted in a tie,thus, no-lynch. logic as scum would make sense if he made such attempt.

But he is doing well for town so I will keep him around. I'll get rid of him if he deemed less useful xDD

Yeah I agree no point going down that route until last scum
Feb 9, 2017 7:07 PM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Sollux16 said:

That would require 4 scum to be completely true that theory is also partly why I don't trust rinto still well that and he does nothing.
Feb 9, 2017 7:08 PM

Nov 2015
Kit said:
Togs said:
SK and survivor strike me as the possibilities. Hitman I doubt because it’s not actually considered basic on MS, Cross and I goofed a little on that one for the Haruhi setup ^^; If you are truthfully a town vig I could see you coexisting with some kind of SK if you are both limited-shot. TBH though I’m very uninterested in hunting for neutral though except for random side comments, which I honestly shouldn’t even say but I feel like it sometimes just in case it turns out to be right
Feb 9, 2017 7:10 PM

Apr 2014
vote Darth

I wish I could have an easy game for once. Where it does not feel like brain is melting.
Feb 9, 2017 7:13 PM

Apr 2014
I can't see much changing unless Darth shows up. Hopeful I know. So going to bed now.
Feb 9, 2017 7:17 PM

Jan 2008
Togs said:
Jackrito said:

Cross is strong town to me, he is really engaged and I felt he came off as gamesolvey in all my questions to him. Intentionally changing up his playstyle seems like a town thing as well, I don’t think he would have the confidence to do that as scum as he is very unconfident in his own scumgame. Also “oops I townslipped” sounds exactly like the kind of goofy thing town!Cross would say to me. Overall if he is scum he’s doing a really good job of mimicking his town game to me and probably deserves to have me pocketed anyways.

Rinto is just.. I don’t see how he isn’t town. I’ll probably only consider reevaluating this if it gets to lylo or something but probably not.

Denja I guess you’re right I did put him a little high but he just seems exactly like the town Denja I often play with to me. I find myself agreeing with a lot of his more coherent posts too which I also did in previous games with him. It’s kind of taking a chance but I trust him and am not interested in lynching.

Kit said:

Tbh I must admit I don’t do that very often at all as town because I’m usually fairly obvious to people but I guess with my recent string of scum games people have more doubt. I mentioned that though because you said I don’t feel like town me when I don’t think you really know what playing with that is like ^^;

Just curious what about that Jack post makes you think he’s town, is it the tone of it ?

And yes lol you and I shared the same Drake and Josh dream then. I wish it could be more relevant since I wasn’t actually disputing with you but I’ll take whatever chance I can get : p
You were certain that Cross was town in CCL so you'll excuse me if I take your Cross read with a few grains of salt now...

I barely know what playing with you as scum is like since you did not post in TTG either... I'm not really heavily meta reading you here though just saying I was confused.

Hmm someone somewhere said something about how Jack acts more defeatist as town and I found that to be true in NnT

Feb 9, 2017 7:19 PM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
Kit said:

That would require 4 scum to be completely true that theory is also partly why I don't trust rinto still well that and he does nothing.
Is rinto a main character? Sorry I don't know the flavor. Is there another main character claim besides logic, rinto, and soren?

Feb 9, 2017 7:24 PM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Jackrito said:

Is rinto a main character? Sorry I don't know the flavor. Is there another main character claim besides logic, rinto, and soren?

She is the main love intrest of Soren's character. Another reason I have slight issues is that one of the dead characters is not even in the actual game they got replaced by Rinto's and having both in game just feels off to me. This form of speculation is pretty insane though. On other mains they are 2 more apart from logic's and Soren's.

I feel this is a waste of everyone's time. I like to over speculate too much lol
Feb 9, 2017 7:24 PM

Nov 2015
Kit said:
Togs said:

You were certain that Cross was town in CCL so you'll excuse me if I take your Cross read with a few grains of salt now...

I barely know what playing with you as scum is like since you did not post in TTG either... I'm not really heavily meta reading you here though just saying I was confused.

Hmm someone somewhere said something about how Jack acts more defeatist as town and I found that to be true in NnT
Hmm I must admit I was sleeping on Cross a little in CCL, he hadn't been scum in like 22 games and over a year or something so I assumed it would be easy to spot him out as scum. You should take me with a grain of salt I guess but I really do think he's town with his scum performance in CCL in consideration.

Oh I see I forgot and thought you read Higurashi or something. Hmm if you want meta I can provide it for you and anyone else though, though it may be easier to give links to offsite games so you can use the search functions there to look at only my posts.

About Jack, I heard that too : p The reason I didn't put too much stock into it is because I think he may have heard it as well and he strikes me as someone who'd try to intentionally counteract that to improve his own scumgame. Hmmm I didn't read the games where you knew he was scum though. Was that due to you recognizing him as "not defeatist enough" or something ?
Feb 9, 2017 7:25 PM

Jan 2008
Togs said:
Kit said:
SK and survivor strike me as the possibilities. Hitman I doubt because it’s not actually considered basic on MS, Cross and I goofed a little on that one for the Haruhi setup ^^; If you are truthfully a town vig I could see you coexisting with some kind of SK if you are both limited-shot. TBH though I’m very uninterested in hunting for neutral though except for random side comments, which I honestly shouldn’t even say but I feel like it sometimes just in case it turns out to be right
Huh... I guess limited SK could coexist with me... but they didn't bother killing anyone yet. You're right that we shouldn't bother TPR hunting, though it kind of is relevant to the set-up discussion at least.

Feb 9, 2017 7:26 PM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
Kit said:

She is the main love intrest of Soren's character. Another reason I have slight issues is that one of the dead characters is not even in the actual game they got replaced by Rinto's and having both in game just feels off to me. This form of speculation is pretty insane though. On other mains they are 2 more apart from logic's and Soren's.

I feel this is a waste of everyone's time. I like to over speculate too much lol
Hm, well I was just curious, so you're not wasting my time

Feb 9, 2017 7:27 PM
Jun 2016
Has there been any recent vote counts?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 37 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.