[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »
Feb 9, 2017 12:58 PM
Jun 2016
Jackrito said:
Kit said:
@jackrito do you think this set up could have no scum role blocker?

as far as i know, we have so far...

town: vig, cop, rb

scum: framer

I would of expected one but the framer messes it up a bit. I'm not sure what other scum would be though

Is there a godfather in this game?
Feb 9, 2017 1:04 PM

Jan 2008
Sollux16 said:
Chat is dead... :\
Anyone have any thoughts they wanna share?
hmm well my updated reads are like this
---
jack, logic, denja, sollux
ruu/darth

rinto, wen/cada
togs, crossbell
---
still kind of pondering togs/cross scum team possibility. some people are now agreeing with previous-me about wen but i am feeling uneasy about that. But it is possible scum don't have a roleblocker and they attempted to kill me and failed because darth rb them... i want to know if darth used their rb last night or not.

I'm not sure how I feel about Cross giving up on the game since I know he prefers playing town over scum I almost feel like he might be scum and just wants this game over with, but this is hardly even meta it's just "angleshooty" i guess. I do think people have been hard on him about the Denja ISO since he only implied he might do it, and personally when I ISO i don't do huge reports anymore (it takes too much time) I just update my read on that person and maybe summarize how i feel about how they played.

I'm thinking about how Togs is playing too and it just doesn't seem like either scum Togs or town Togs... idk. They're both confusing. (edit: i mean cross and togs in this game are both confusing)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 9, 2017 1:05 PM

Jan 2008
Sollux16 said:
Jackrito said:

I would of expected one but the framer messes it up a bit. I'm not sure what other scum would be though

highly doubt it considering there is a framer (both gf and framer are counters to cop)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 9, 2017 1:10 PM
Jun 2016
Kit said:
Sollux16 said:

highly doubt it considering there is a framer (both gf and framer are counters to cop)

Hmm... ok.
I guess it would quicker to ask what kind of roles are there?
Feb 9, 2017 1:12 PM

Jan 2008
Sollux16 said:
Kit said:

Hmm... ok.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Roles_Main_Page
usually theres like 5 power roles in basic games and they aren't too crazy, so stuff like doc, cop, roleblocker, godfather are in basic

Feb 9, 2017 1:14 PM
Jun 2016
Kit said:
Sollux16 said:

Hmm... ok.
usually theres like 5 power roles in basic games and they aren't too crazy, so stuff like doc, cop, roleblocker, godfather are in basic

Oh ok.
My next question is, is there only one roleblocker per alignment?
Feb 9, 2017 1:16 PM

Jan 2008
Sollux16 said:
Kit said:

Oh ok.
yeah we usually wouldn't have 2 of the same PR unless there's a backup (which gains the role after a certain person/role dies). so we can't have another town roleblocker, if there's another rb it would be scum

Feb 9, 2017 1:19 PM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Sollux16 said:

Could be a bulletproof GF to counter you
Feb 9, 2017 1:19 PM
Jun 2016
Kit said:
Sollux16 said:

Oh ok.
yeah we usually wouldn't have 2 of the same PR unless there's a backup (which gains the role after a certain person/role dies). so we can't have another town roleblocker, if there's another rb it would be scum

Hmmm... interesting
Feb 9, 2017 1:24 PM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
Kit said:

i mean.. that would be gf by name but the role would just be bulletproof right? do you think there would be an "invests as town" scum and a framer?

edit: and the cop only had limited shots too, so that would really be overkill

Feb 9, 2017 1:27 PM

Jan 2008
Sollux16 said:
Kit said:

Hmmm... interesting
I'm curious if you have a reason for this line of questions or if you are just trying to get a grasp on roles as a new player.. What are you thinking about?

Feb 9, 2017 1:30 PM
Jun 2016
Kit said:
Sollux16 said:

Hmmm... interesting
I'm curious if you have a reason for this line of questions or if you are just trying to get a grasp on roles as a new player.. What are you thinking about?

I think I've caught scum for sure but I'm reluctant to share it because it involves me revealing my role and there's still two mafia out there....
Feb 9, 2017 1:31 PM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Jackrito said:

i mean.. that would be gf by name but the role would just be bulletproof right? do you think there would be an "invests as town" scum and a framer?

edit: and the cop only had limited shots too, so that would really be overkill

Yeah it is still GF they come in two breeds bulletproof and invest proof never both also yeah they would not have a RB and framer
Feb 9, 2017 1:33 PM

Apr 2014
Sollux16 said:
Kit said:

I think I've caught scum for sure but I'm reluctant to share it because it involves me revealing my role and there's still two mafia out there....

You may as well do it at this point saying this is enough to be killed anyway.
Feb 9, 2017 1:38 PM
Jun 2016
Jackrito said:
Sollux16 said:

True.
I'm Jailor, so if there can only be one role blocker per alignment, wouldn't that mean that DarthInvader can't be role blocker
Feb 9, 2017 1:43 PM

Apr 2014
Sollux16 said:
Jackrito said:

True.
I'm Jailor, so if there can only be one role blocker per alignment, wouldn't that mean that DarthInvader can't be role blocker

Jailor is a bit of a odd one since it is a mix of RB and doctor not unheard of to have both them qnd a RB. My issue with this is though if Ruu/Darth was such a good role and scum why did Soren want them dead so much. It would explain them trying to town clear Soren day 2 though. It is of course possible Ruu is not even a RB only evidence we have is Soren. But if they were scum day one mskes no sense.

Tell me who you jailed and character as well.
Feb 9, 2017 1:48 PM

Jan 2008
Sollux16 said:
Kit said:

I could tell you were referring to your role as soon as you asked if there could be two of the same role in a game. You need to be careful because scum will look out for things like that to see who has a power role. Anyway I guess they already know now.
Sollux16 said:
Jackrito said:

True.
If you are to be believed, then Ruu/Darth is probably scum. Jailor doubles as doc so having that instead of doc makes sense.

Feb 9, 2017 1:48 PM
Jun 2016
Jackrito said:
Sollux16 said:

True.

Jailor is a bit of a odd one since it is a mix of RB and doctor not unheard of to have both them qnd a RB. My issue with this is though if Ruu/Darth was such a good role and scum why did Soren want them dead so much. It would explain them trying to town clear Soren day 2 though. It is of course possible Ruu is not even a RB only evidence we have is Soren. But if they were scum day one mskes no sense.

I jailed DarthInvader last night
Feb 9, 2017 1:50 PM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
Sollux16 said:

True.

Does Soren bus when he's scum? I had the thought previously that if Ruu and Soren are both scum then the roleblocking thing could all just be a lie, since no townie ever verified being roleblocked.

Feb 9, 2017 1:50 PM

Apr 2014
Sollux16 said:
Jackrito said:

I guess we lynch there then, it makes little sense to me why Soren wanted them dead though.

Who did you jail night 1 and character please.
Feb 9, 2017 1:52 PM

Jan 2008
Sollux16 said:
Jackrito said:

Oh WOW he might have done the killing action XD scum team will usually pick the least likely to be rb team member to do the action so that it will go through. This makes so much sense, if they didn't know there was a Jailor.

Feb 9, 2017 1:52 PM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Jackrito said:

Does Soren bus when he's scum? I had the thought previously that if Ruu and Soren are both scum then the roleblocking thing could all just be a lie, since no townie ever verified being roleblocked.

I can't see him bussing on day one to such a degree he pretty much started the lynch on Ruu. He knows scum game is bad so would want team help. This been said Ruu claim still bothers me.
Feb 9, 2017 1:55 PM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
Kit said:

I can't see him bussing on day one to such a degree he pretty much started the lynch on Ruu. He knows scum game is bad so would want team help. This been said Ruu claim still bothers me.
I wonder if he was trying to do what Cross did in CCL ("nuke-bus" scum bud on d1 for town cred) and it didn't work out.. hmm, he was mostly on you D1 though if i remember correctly, he was on Ruu D2. It is a bit confusing.

What do you think of the possibility of Sol being scum or lying for some reason? Though I've been townreading Sol and I'm leaning toward believing them.

Feb 9, 2017 1:58 PM
Jun 2016
Jackrito said:
Sollux16 said:

I guess we lynch there then, it makes little sense to me why Soren wanted them dead though.

I didn't jail night one, I still wasn't exactly sure what I was doing

I am going to go ahead and vote for DarthInvader though, I'm pretty sure they are scum.
Vote: DarthInvader
Feb 9, 2017 1:59 PM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Jackrito said:

I wonder if he was trying to do what Cross did in CCL ("nuke-bus" scum bud on d1 for town cred) and it didn't work out.. hmm, he was mostly on you D1 though if i remember correctly, he was on Ruu D2. It is a bit confusing.

What do you think of the possibility of Sol being scum or lying for some reason? Though I've been townreading Sol and I'm leaning toward believing them.

He started off on me but then went for Ruu whn you pressured Ruu it looked like a easy lynch. You only nuke a lost cause which Ruu was clearly not. That been said how they did not claim until day2 and the nature of it bothers Me.

Sollux been scum is also possible so not rushing it just yet.
Feb 9, 2017 2:01 PM

Apr 2014
Sollux16 said:
Jackrito said:

I am going to go ahead and vote for DarthInvader though, I'm pretty sure they are scum.

I can understand the night one I still want character for my own reasons though. Also please explain to me why you picked Darth
Feb 9, 2017 2:05 PM

Jan 2008
With the newfound info I feel the post Sol made when Bunny died makes sense. I suspected Sol had a power role like bunny and didn't want to be carelessly lynched like Bunny and so made an effort to step up their game. I don't think a post like that would have come from scum. So I am leaning toward believing Sol, on top of generally finding their behavior townie and interested in the game. The reluctance to counter claim makes sense with someone who is new to mafia.

So with the info we have now Ruu/Darth should be mafia, because there wouldn't be both a town roleblocker and a jailer. The Jailed target N2 makes sense and explains the no kill if Darth is scum. There's also the confusion about Darth's role, how Darth would not claim anything without knowing what Ruu said first, and how Ruu claimed a fake flavor.

The interactions between Ruu and Soren are confusing but it could have just been forced.

afaik Darth still hasn't told us who he rb or who he planned to rb

Feb 9, 2017 2:08 PM
Jun 2016
Jackrito said:
Sollux16 said:

I can understand the night one I still want character for my own reasons though. Also please explain to me why you picked Darth

Oh, sorry, my character is Prompto Argentum
Feb 9, 2017 2:11 PM

Apr 2014
Sollux16 said:
Jackrito said:

Ok thanks that has gave me food for thought. Can you tell me why you picked Darth since you seemed more intrested in Cross
Feb 9, 2017 2:12 PM
Jun 2016
Jackrito said:
Sollux16 said:

Ok thanks that has gave me food for thought. Can you tell me why you picked Darth since you seemed more intrested in Cross

I picked Darth just to be safe, everyone seemed really unsure about them. Like I said when I was voting I don't want to act restlessly against Denja or Cross.
Feb 9, 2017 2:21 PM

Nov 2008
@Kit Remember that Jailor protects too, not only roleblocks. Darth might have been saved from a night kill.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 9, 2017 2:22 PM

Apr 2014
DenjaX said:
@Kit Remember that Jailor protects too, not only roleblocks. Darth might have been saved from a night kill.

That is possible but will it really have both roles I doubt it
Feb 9, 2017 2:22 PM

Nov 2008
But yeah 2 roleblockers is highly unlikely.

@DarthInvader explain yourself.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 9, 2017 2:23 PM

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:
If Sollux is Jailor, and Darth is town, why did Ruu/Darth claim Roleblocker? Do you think there really are both a jailor and a town roleblocker? Do you think Ruu was lying but still town?

Feb 9, 2017 2:27 PM

Jan 2008
If Ruu was town and only lied about being roleblocker, there's no way she could be confident that Soren would confirm her roleblock claim. And I'm not sure scum soren would confirm a fake roleblock from town ruu, or why town ruu would say soren is town for agreeing with her lie

Jun 2016
Kit said:
DenjaX said:
If Sollux is Jailor, and Darth is town, why did Ruu/Darth claim Roleblocker? Do you think there really are both a jailor and a town roleblocker? Do you think Ruu was lying but still town?

If they're town, why lie about their role?

Jan 2010
This surely is some spicy information. I wish @Crossbell was here to give us his take on this.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 9, 2017 2:28 PM

Nov 2008
Kit said:
DenjaX said:
Kit Remember that Jailor protects too, not only roleblocks. Darth might have been saved from a night kill.
I am actually not sure if Soren and Ruu are both scum due to their interactions and on how they dealt my segregation duties

Feb 9, 2017 2:29 PM

Jan 2008
Sollux16 said:
Kit said:

I don't know why they do it, but I have seen lying town in past games, notably in Haruhi Suzumiya mafia

Feb 9, 2017 2:30 PM

Jan 2010
Jailor jails someone for the night right? This makes it so their ability doesn't go through and they cannot be night killed correct? If that is the case I see two possible scenarios:
1. He jailed the mafia member who was trying to make the kill
2. He jailed the town member the mafia was trying to kill

Feb 9, 2017 2:30 PM
Jun 2016
Kit said:
Sollux16 said:

I don't know why they do it, but I have seen lying town in past games, notably in Haruhi Suzumiya mafia

That's weird... I don't see the point in it. I mean, unless they think they're talking to mafia I guess...?
Feb 9, 2017 2:33 PM

Jan 2008
Sollux16 said:
Kit said:

That's weird... I don't see the point in it. I mean, unless they think they're talking to mafia I guess...?
Yes, that is usually the reason. Town lie to trick mafia. But it's risky and makes you look scummy and only helps town in certain situations.

In my last game, Fairy Tail, Claire claimed Vanilla because she was already townfirmed by another power role or something, so when a TPR claimed vig she could counterclaim and say she was the real vig. So there is a good use of town lies.

In Haruhi, Sonata lied about having a power role, hoping they would get night killed, and was actually vanilla. They didn't get night killed but was lynched. That would be a bad use of lying.. lol

Feb 9, 2017 2:35 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
Jailor jails someone for the night right? This makes it so their ability doesn't go through and they cannot be night killed correct? If that is the case I see two possible scenarios:
Based on the Soren/Ruu interactions I am inclined to believe #2. This would mean that they tried to kill Ruu/DarkInvader instead of Kit.
The reason I cannot say not to #1 is because DarthInvader has done nothing to help us gain an understanding of that slot since they took over. Not sure what to think of them right now.

Jan 2008
It's possible Ruu was lying hoping to get night killed as a vanilla, but why would Soren confirm? Why would she town clear Soren?

Jun 2016
Kit said:
Sollux16 said:

Yes, that is usually the reason. Town lie to trick mafia. But it's risky and makes you look scummy and only helps town in certain situations.

In my last game, Fairy Tail, Claire claimed Vanilla because she was already townfirmed by another power role or something, so when a TPR claimed vig she could counterclaim and say she was the real vig. So there is a good use of town lies.

In Haruhi, Sonata lied about having a power role, hoping they would get night killed, and was actually vanilla. They didn't get night killed but was lynched. That would be a bad use of lying.. lol

Oh, makes sense now I guess lol
Feb 9, 2017 2:36 PM

Nov 2008
Kit said:
If Ruu was town and only lied about being roleblocker, there's no way she could be confident that Soren would confirm her roleblock claim. And I'm not sure scum soren would confirm a fake roleblock from town ruu, or why town ruu would say soren is town for agreeing with her lie
the only explanation here is Ruu is fake claiming roleblocker as scum and Soren went along and confirm the existence of a roleblocker. Maybe it is like what I initially suspected that either of the 2 scums are going to get lynched and Soren was the unfortunate one to take the hit.

In a world where Ruu/Darth got lynched instead of Soren, Ruu would probably have flipped perhaps a mafia goon and we will start questioning Soren's claim.

It is really weird on how things went down Day 2. If both Soren and Darth are scum, then there was no mafia among the lynching voters. Because it is more rational for scum to lynch Darth and keep Soren. Soren is a stronk player, no offence to Darth. xDD

If I am going to buy the existence of town roleblocker and jailor then Scum vig should exist. Muehehe

Or if we confirm scum jailor then Sollux is scum. I highly doubt since he just stepped in without any pressure at all.

Feb 9, 2017 2:37 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
logic340 said:
Based on the Soren/Ruu interactions I am inclined to believe #2. This would mean that they tried to kill Ruu/DarkInvader instead of Kit.
The reason I cannot say not to #1 is because DarthInvader has done nothing to help us gain an understanding of that slot since they took over. Not sure what to think of them right now.
What if the Soren/Ruu interactions were distancing, so if one flips the other looks like town? I don't think that's impossible. It seems like it gave some serious town cred to Ruu's slot

Feb 9, 2017 2:40 PM

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:
In a world where Ruu/Darth got lynched instead of Soren, Ruu would probably have flipped perhaps a mafia goon and we will start questioning Soren's claim.
Ruu might still be scum roleblocker, making soren's roleblocked claim look legit, if that's the claim you're referring to

Feb 9, 2017 2:43 PM

Jan 2008
Kit said:
DenjaX said:
Ruu might still be scum roleblocker, making soren's roleblocked claim look legit, if that's the claim you're referring to
Also, if Ruu/Darth is roleblocker and was jailed, that COULD explain why I wasn't roleblocked, if wen is scum. they dont really have any other confirmed PR to rb but i'm sure if they know i'm gonna shoot town they would just let me and not rb me. hm.

Feb 9, 2017 2:43 PM

Apr 2014
DenjaX said:
Kit said:
the only explanation here is Ruu is fake claiming roleblocker as scum and Soren went along and confirm the existence of a roleblocker. Maybe it is like what I initially suspected that either of the 2 scums are going to get lynched and Soren was the unfortunate one to take the hit.

It is really weird on how things went down Day 2. If both Soren and Darth are scum, then there was no mafia among the lynching voters. Because it is more rational for scum to lynch Darth and keep Soren. Soren is a stronk player, no offence to Darth. xDD

If I am going to buy the existence of town roleblocker and jailor then Scum vig should exist. Muehehe

Or if we confirm scum jailor then Sollux is scum. I highly doubt since he just stepped in without any pressure at all.

We have no way to confirm either which is the issue, since the only one RBed was Soren he could of been lying to make Ruu look more town, but he could of been telling truth as well since him been Rbed and a kill looks good, then he can still lynch them as a mafia RB.

With Sollux we have less proof if he jailed night one sure they we can back it up, the fact they did not leaves doubt, it is easy to lie about a jail in this situation.

The thing is the way this game has went down, Ruu been scum makes no sense in regards to day one, and Sollux has looked pretty town so really not sure how to play this.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.