Forums

[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »
Feb 7, 2017 3:27 PM

Apr 2014
DarthInvader said:
Oh I see. Hmm, lynched day 1? Tis a shame. Well I'm getting used to the character claim myself. This is a first MAL mafia game I'm playing however I've played ToS xD Usually townies tend to swing the ax on their own feet so I'm just not surprised. I'll try to prove but I think everyone should try to prove who they are. As for Ruu, maybe they just had enough with dumb townies who knows.

What character did you get I'm not asking for role.
Feb 7, 2017 3:29 PM

Jan 2016
hi

let's not speculate on why people replace out

kind of angleshooty and unethical
Feb 7, 2017 3:38 PM

Nov 2015
Jackrito said:
Togs said:
Hmm. Well your explaination doesn't completely sell me since the same isn't true for Wen and it just strikes me as weird and unexpected like it did in CCL.

Why's my lack of vote so interesting ? I've never had a big problem forcing a case as scum. And this gamestate is brimming with vaguely town people, surely you see it too.

You have a very hard time making a case as scum Togs. Yes they is a lot of town like people but that is nor stopping others voting. I don't like the way you are trying to use that reasoning for a double lynch as well. Let's be honest do you think Wen would take a modkill like that. Either way this is just speculation.
I mean off the top of my head of games that you know about, I had a pretty beefy case again Cross in the Sketch game and I pressured a lot of people in Higurashi, both as scum. Part of the reason it's not stopping a lot of people voting is because there's a ton piling on me and you don't really need a reason for that other than "he's inactive lets pressure him." When did I ever talk about a double lynch ? I brought it up as a possibility for the thread to consider since some people may not have recognized the sign, but I never said my own opinion. Hmm what's this about Wen and a modkill, are you saying that he wouldn't be the kind of person to be caught up in that kind of thing ?
Feb 7, 2017 3:42 PM

Nov 2015
Crossbell said:
hi

let's not speculate on why people replace out

kind of angleshooty and unethical
That's why I was hesitant to bring it up, if you don't want to think about it that's fine but some people may not have recognized the possibility which is why I thought it was prudent.
Feb 7, 2017 3:59 PM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
Jackrito said:

You have a very hard time making a case as scum Togs. Yes they is a lot of town like people but that is nor stopping others voting. I don't like the way you are trying to use that reasoning for a double lynch as well. Let's be honest do you think Wen would take a modkill like that. Either way this is just speculation.
I mean off the top of my head of games that you know about, I had a pretty beefy case again Cross in the Sketch game and I pressured a lot of people in Higurashi, both as scum. Part of the reason it's not stopping a lot of people voting is because there's a ton piling on me and you don't really need a reason for that other than "he's inactive lets pressure him." When did I ever talk about a double lynch ? I brought it up as a possibility for the thread to consider since some people may not have recognized the sign, but I never said my own opinion. Hmm what's this about Wen and a modkill, are you saying that he wouldn't be the kind of person to be caught up in that kind of thing ?

In all those games you froze up after those pushs, and what I mean by double is indeed that the fact you brought it up this means you must share the opinion. On wen I mean he would not be modkilled so easily and would bitch at host and I four he would use OC he knows the rules. and the Ruu thing was a buildup with net issues which they mentioned early. So I doubt it like I say. On wen no idea
Feb 7, 2017 4:06 PM

Nov 2015
Jackrito said:
Togs said:

In all those games you froze up after those pushs, and what I mean by double is indeed that the fact you brought it up this means you must share the opinion. On wen I mean he would not be modkilled so easily and would bitch at host and I four he would use OC he knows the rules. and the Ruu thing was a buildup with net issues which they mentioned early. So I doubt it like I say. On wen no idea
I mean that's fair to say about my scum game but in that case wouldn't freezing up be the thing you would look for rather than not making a push, which I have stalled on plenty of times as town. My opinion about Wen and Ruu is that if one of them is scum it's possible for them both to be scum for this reason, or rather that if I get a scumflip on one I'd instantly start looking into the other. But they can both be town, I'm just noting down a connection, kind of like an opposite unaligned pair. I know Ruu had net issues but just seems too weird to me that she wouldn't mention at all, and that Wen wouldn't either. It just doesn't seem natural and this is Shad we're talking about too, he always gets too much drama in this game.
Feb 7, 2017 4:19 PM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
Jackrito said:

I mean that's fair to say about my scum game but in that case wouldn't freezing up be the thing you would look for rather than not making a push, which I have stalled on plenty of times as town. My opinion about Wen and Ruu is that if one of them is scum it's possible for them both to be scum for this reason, or rather that if I get a scumflip on one I'd instantly start looking into the other. But they can both be town, I'm just noting down a connection, kind of like an opposite unaligned pair. I know Ruu had net issues but just seems too weird to me that she wouldn't mention at all, and that Wen wouldn't either. It just doesn't seem natural and this is Shad we're talking about too, he always gets too much drama in this game.

I would say the fact Ruu not been online for 2 days is a big tell on why they got replaced. On Wen who knows I was not scum reading him before so won't off that. I'm more used to you stalling as scum then town. I don't have much exp with you as town. I would need Crossbell take on this.
Feb 7, 2017 4:21 PM

Jan 2016
this discussion is not productive

we have replacements

analyze their behavior + the slots they replaced rather than speculate their reasons for replacing
Feb 7, 2017 4:27 PM

Nov 2015
Jackrito said:
Togs said:

I would say the fact Ruu not been online for 2 days is a big tell on why they got replaced. On Wen who knows I was not scum reading him before so won't off that. I'm more used to you stalling as scum then town. I don't have much exp with you as town. I would need Crossbell take on this.
You weren't scum reading him ? I thought you were for some reason, can I ask why then ?

Crossbell said:

we have replacements

analyze their behavior + the slots they replaced rather than speculate their reasons for replacing
Hey. Are you a double voter or not ? Also I'm currently ISO'ing Wen so I seem to be the only one out of us 3 actually doing this.
Feb 7, 2017 4:32 PM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
Jackrito said:

You weren't scum reading him ? I thought you were for some reason, can I ask why then ?

Crossbell said:

we have replacements

Hey. Are you a double voter or not ? Also I'm currently ISO'ing Wen so I seem to be the only one out of us 3 actually doing this.

I would not say I was ever strongly scumreading them I replied to Soren explaining why, they was a lack of motivation and going for easy lynch which I connect to his scum game. You been scum wiylth him a bit you tell me why he is scum. They are in POE of course but I have no strong feelings there.

Don't assume you are doing more then us as well, if you are doing so u want evidence of this.
Feb 7, 2017 4:33 PM
Jun 2016
Welcome to the game guys. I'm sure playing with you guys will be fun. ^.^ @CADAEMOS @DarthInvader
I know I'm a little late on the welcome wagon but I fell asleep watching a video for class XD

@Jackrito What our characters have to do with anything, Grapefruit was Dark Noctis and a name like that doesn't exactly scream town to me (granted I haven't actually played FFXV but meh) What's your plan? I'm curious
Feb 7, 2017 4:34 PM
Jun 2016
Togs said:
Jackrito said:

Crossbell said:

we have replacements

What does ISO mean? I've seen it a lot throughout the thread.
Feb 7, 2017 4:37 PM

Apr 2014
Sollux16 said:
Welcome to the game guys. I'm sure playing with you guys will be fun. ^.^ @CADAEMOS @DarthInvader
I know I'm a little late on the welcome wagon but I fell asleep watching a video for class XD

@Jackrito What our characters have to do with anything, Grapefruit was Dark Noctis and a name like that doesn't exactly scream town to me (granted I haven't actually played FFXV but meh) What's your plan? I'm curious

I have a theory on what hosts are doing but I need more flips to be sure.They is a clear reason why I only asked Darth as well. I'm not going to force Cadaemos to for other reasons.
Feb 7, 2017 4:38 PM

Nov 2015
Jackrito said:
Togs said:

I would not say I was ever strongly scumreading them I replied to Soren explaining why, they was a lack of motivation and going for easy lynch which I connect to his scum game. You been scum wiylth him a bit you tell me why he is scum. They are in POE of course but I have no strong feelings there.

Don't assume you are doing more then us as well, if you are doing so u want evidence of this.
Oh, wait so you're saying you were suspicious of Wen for going for easy lynches but it wasn't a very strong scum read ?

Also sorry I didn't mean to talk down or anything to you and Cross I just mean that I'm not doing nothing about Wen besides replacement speculation.

Sollux16 said:
It means to look at all of someone's posts in isolation.
Feb 7, 2017 4:38 PM
Jun 2016
Jackrito said:
Sollux16 said:

I have a theory on what hosts are doing but I need more flips to be sure.They is a clear reason why I only asked Darth as well. I'm not going to force Cadaemos to for other reasons.

Oh, ok. Well, then I'll let you proceed without any further questions XD
Feb 7, 2017 4:41 PM

Apr 2014
Sollux16 said:
Togs said:

It means isolation so you look at only that persons posts, this is good to spot a change in mindset and if they are stalling. other sites have a feature to do that. Sadly we do not so a lot harder to do.
Feb 7, 2017 4:45 PM
Jun 2016
Jackrito said:
Sollux16 said:

It means isolation so you look at only that persons posts, this is good to spot a change in mindset and if they are stalling. other sites have a feature to do that. Sadly we do not so a lot harder to do.

Yeah, I've been finding it kind of hard to look into just one person to see if I read scum or town on them. Unfortunately I'm a little behind in my notes even though I'm caught up with new posts. I wish it was still the weekend >:P
I think I'm gonna try just reading one person's posts at a time. Now might be the perfect time to start too, since the thread isn't super active atm.
Feb 7, 2017 4:46 PM

Nov 2015
Sollux16 said:
Jackrito said:

Yeah, I've been finding it kind of hard to look into just one person to see if I read scum or town on them. Unfortunately I'm a little behind in my notes even though I'm caught up with new posts. I wish it was still the weekend >:P
I think I'm gonna try just reading one person's posts at a time. Now might be the perfect time to start too, since the thread isn't super active atm.
Excellent, looking forward to it. Who in your opinion needs sorting out the most ?
Feb 7, 2017 4:52 PM
Jun 2016
Togs said:
Sollux16 said:

Excellent, looking forward to it. Who in your opinion needs sorting out the most ?

Well, I've been questioning Denja this whole time, so I'm going to be looking into them first.
After Denja, I want to look more into Crossbell.

I'm glad to see you're being more active Togs, I look forward to playing with you more.
Unvote
Feb 7, 2017 5:08 PM

Jan 2008
-shad- said:
Ruu has asked for a replacement, we are in a process of looking for one.

However, another question from host. Will you guys be okay with another added 24 hours for the replacements to catch up
I'm fine with an extension
Sollux16 said:
logic340 said:

Denja, Kit, are you two still gonna vote for Cadaemos? Or are you going to casts your votes else where to give him a chance to redeem where Wen might have gone wrong?
I know in my soul Wen is scum. (seriously though, I haven't seen anything suggesting he's town besides "oh, well this isn't his scum meta so he must be town")

Cada has time to try to change my mind of course

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 7, 2017 5:10 PM

Nov 2015
Sollux16 said:
Togs said:

Well, I've been questioning Denja this whole time, so I'm going to be looking into them first.

I'm glad to see you're being more active Togs, I look forward to playing with you more.
Unvote
Good luck on Denja o_o I can definitely profess, he has a really odd playstyle, so If you want to analyze him I would recommend comparing it with other game he has completed due to his playstyle's unqiueness.

Hmm why is it you want to look more into Crossbell, did anything he said stand out to you ? You stated him as a possible town read a couple pages ago in this post.

And thanks for the looking forward, sorry that I was so checked out from the game up until now.
Feb 7, 2017 5:16 PM

Jan 2008
my reads from most town to most scum

kit, jack, denja, logic, sollux

cross(gruff), soren
rinto

darth(ruu), togs, cada(wen)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 7, 2017 5:18 PM
Jun 2016
Togs said:
Sollux16 said:

Unvote
Good luck on Denja o_o I can definitely profess, he has a really odd playstyle, so If you want to analyze him I would recommend comparing it with other game he has completed due to his playstyle's unqiueness.

Hmm why is it you want to look more into Crossbell, did anything he said stand out to you ? You stated him as a possible town read a couple pages ago in this post.

And thanks for the looking forward, sorry that I was so checked out from the game up until now.

Well, I wasn't really convinced that Gruffin wasn't scum herself. Maybe I'm just thinking about it too much but they seem really eager to rush things along. Possible scum? Possible really good town? I'm not sure. I would say I'd look more into Ruu too but... yeah. XD
Feb 7, 2017 5:22 PM

Nov 2015
Kit said:

cross(gruff), soren
rinto

Why is Jack so high up, considering his scum game ?
Feb 7, 2017 5:25 PM

Jan 2008
Sollux16 said:
Togs said:

Well, I wasn't really convinced that Gruffin wasn't scum herself. Maybe I'm just thinking about it too much but they seem really eager to rush things along. Possible scum? Possible really good town? I'm not sure. I would say I'd look more into Ruu too but... yeah. XD
I think this is a good observation, something I should keep in mind I was sus of grufifn before the rep. If we do get a day extension I might try to iso gruffin/cross slot because it's kind of in my peripheral vision right now. I hope if you do it you share what you find, cause pretty often people say they'll iso someone and not post results.

Feb 7, 2017 5:25 PM

Nov 2015
Sollux16 said:
Togs said:

Hm so are you saying, you want to look into Cross's slot but rather Gruffin's posts ?
Feb 7, 2017 5:28 PM

Jan 2008
Togs said:
Kit said:

cross(gruff), soren
rinto

Because I feel it in my soul that Jack is town. Both times I played with scum-jack I knew he was scum for almost the entire game, this game I know he's town

Feb 7, 2017 5:29 PM
Jun 2016
Kit said:
Sollux16 said:

I think this is a good observation, something I should keep in mind I was sus of grufifn before the rep. If we do get a day extension I might try to iso gruffin/cross slot because it's kind of in my peripheral vision right now. I hope if you do it you share what you find, cause pretty often people say they'll iso someone and not post results.

I'll post my thoughts, but they might not come up for a while because I'll be looking into denja first.

Togs said:
Sollux16 said:

Hm so are you saying, you want to look into Cross's slot but rather Gruffin's posts ?

I'm not really sure what you're asking here... (・∧‐)ゞ
Feb 7, 2017 5:39 PM

Jan 2016
Togs said:
Hey. Are you a double voter or not ?
Tell me how fishing for my role helps you hunt the scum, and I'll happily answer.
Feb 7, 2017 5:41 PM

Jan 2010
@Sollux16 good luck with that Denja ISO. He's probably the last issuer I would iss but I'm looking forward to this. Didn't Crossbell say he was going to do one too? I need to look for that.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 7, 2017 5:45 PM

Jan 2010
Found it... #1076 We get two Denja ISO's this should be interesting.

Feb 7, 2017 5:48 PM

Jan 2016
why is it so difficult to clear people in this game

All of my townreads are incredibly squishy and I hate clearing people based on tone
Feb 7, 2017 5:49 PM

Nov 2015
Kit said:
Togs said:
Because I feel it in my soul that Jack is town. Both times I played with scum-jack I knew he was scum for almost the entire game, this game I know he's town
Can I ask you a favor since Jack has always been impossible for me, what exactly was it about him in previous game that made you scumread him ? Was it tone, or he pressured ?

Crossbell said:
Togs said:
Hey. Are you a double voter or not ?
Tell me how fishing for my role helps you hunt the scum, and I'll happily answer.
I mean, if you actually are a double voter and you didn't want to tell it then you shouldn't have double voted. I'm just asking for clarification, to give an answer your question though both Sollux and Kit mentioned looking into you just above so if you proved yourself as town then they would focus their efforts elsewhere.

Sollux16 said:
Kit said:

I'll post my thoughts, but they might not come up for a while because I'll be looking into denja first.

Togs said:

Maybe I'll rephase it, I'm under the impression that you townread Cross but Gruffin is the one suspicious to you, so you actually intend to analyze mostly Gruffin ?
Feb 7, 2017 5:50 PM

Jan 2016
Like it's literally

vv: kit
v: logic
n: everyone else
s: ruuslot?
Feb 7, 2017 5:51 PM

Nov 2008
Crossbell said:

All of my townreads are incredibly squishy and I hate clearing people based on tone
It is actually kinda simple if you consider the fact that this is a Basic game. Perhaps try doing that? xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Jan 2010
I was reading NnT to check Ruu's behavior and there was a double replacement there as well. One was mafia one was town. Different circumstances and I don't like how OoG it is as an argument. @Togs I honestly wouldn't accept the double repout as even the cheery on top of your argument. If you scum read wen make it clear without resorting to reason for replacement as an argument. If they are really scum the signs are there we just need to find them.

Jan 2008
Crossbell said:

Just believe in me who believes in [jack, denja, logic, sollux] (òωó)b

Feb 7, 2017 5:53 PM

Jan 2016
Togs said:
I mean, if you actually are a double voter and you didn't want to tell it then you shouldn't have double voted. I'm just asking for confirmation, to give an answer your question though both Sollux and Kit mentioned looking into you just above so if you proved yourself as town then they would focus their efforts elsewhere.
Let's take this to the horse's mouth:

@-shad-: Is votecount 2.6 correct?

And I already townslipped here I believe:

Crossbell said:
OH THIS IS A 14 PLAYER GAME NOT A 16 PLAYER ONE

Okay then there's probably three scum, not four. Man, I feel dumb.
Feb 7, 2017 5:55 PM
Jun 2016
Togs said:
Kit said:
Can I ask you a favor since Jack has always been impossible for me, what exactly was it about him in previous game that made you scumread him ? Was it tone, or he pressured ?

Crossbell said:
I mean, if you actually are a double voter and you didn't want to tell it then you shouldn't have double voted. I'm just asking for clarification, to give an answer your question though both Sollux and Kit mentioned looking into you just above so if you proved yourself as town then they would focus their efforts elsewhere.

Sollux16 said:

Maybe I'll rephase it, I'm under the impression that you townread Cross but Gruffin is the one suspicious to you, so you actually intend to analyze mostly Gruffin ?

I put Cross as a possible town. I am suspicious because of Gruffin for the most part but I won't be looking at any of Gruffin's posts when making up my mind about Cross. I do kind of feel like Cross is rushing things a bit too much from time to time.
Feb 7, 2017 5:59 PM

Jan 2008
Togs said:
Trade secret. But it's the way he acts and plays.

to give an answer your question though both Sollux and Kit mentioned looking into you just above so if you proved yourself as town then they would focus their efforts elsewhere.
Uh no... I already know it was a joke referring to the mistake in the vote count so I don't know how any way he responds to your question would help me. I don't know how this even answer's cross's question

Feb 7, 2017 6:00 PM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Crossbell said:

Just believe in me who believes in [jack, denja, logic, sollux] (òωó)b

How well you read me scares me tbh
Feb 7, 2017 6:01 PM

Jan 2008
Crossbell said:

Crossbell said:

That's true, but the fact you are the first to point that out yourself means you were thinking about it and could have done it intentionally so that kind of invalidates it for me

Feb 7, 2017 6:09 PM

Jan 2016
Yeah, that's true, but if I wasn't going to bring it up no one was going to. I was kind of chuckling to myself after I realized this, because I have never townslipped before in my mafia career.

Still, it should be pretty easy to clear me. My scum play is a lot more theatrical.
Feb 7, 2017 6:09 PM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Crossbell said:

That's true, but the fact you are the first to point that out yourself means you were thinking about it and could have done it intentionally so that kind of invalidates it for me

I think Cross is town his acum game has a bit more agrees on certain players and mire scum reads. While his town game is he townreads too many people and has a hard time hunting scum and I can feel his frusation and trying to work others out. He could be acting but I'm not feeling it. This been said I still have doubts on Gruffin from their posts lol so this slot is weird for me. I do like your point on how fast he points that out though.
Feb 7, 2017 6:12 PM

Oct 2015
Crossbell said:
Togs said:
I mean, if you actually are a double voter and you didn't want to tell it then you shouldn't have double voted. I'm just asking for confirmation, to give an answer your question though both Sollux and Kit mentioned looking into you just above so if you proved yourself as town then they would focus their efforts elsewhere.
Let's take this to the horse's mouth:

@-shad-: Is votecount 2.6 correct?

Crossbell said:

it should be. I just change the names to the people who replaced. It's like a 2.5b. I'll double check it however when I get back from uni

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Feb 7, 2017 6:13 PM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
Yeah, that's true, but if I wasn't going to bring it up no one was going to. I was kind of chuckling to myself after I realized this, because I have never townslipped before in my mafia career.

Still, it should be pretty easy to clear me. My scum play is a lot more theatrical.

Cross you know Togs best how are you feeling after interactions today, for me he has not done enough to clear himself and his role hunting on you feels off and u needed. Is what you seen today in his town range
Feb 7, 2017 6:14 PM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
Kit said:

I think Cross is town his acum game has a bit more agrees on certain players and mire scum reads. While his town game is he townreads too many people and has a hard time hunting scum and I can feel his frusation and trying to work others out. He could be acting but I'm not feeling it. This been said I still have doubts on Gruffin from their posts lol so this slot is weird for me. I do like your point on how fast he points that out though.
yeah i found myself thinking he's town without really thinking about it. he's kind of like "eeh i could see him being scum but i don't really think he IS scum" for me right now

Feb 7, 2017 6:17 PM

Jan 2008
-shad- said:
it should be. I just change the names to the people who replaced. It's like a 2.5b. I'll double check it however when I get back from uni
lol shad in case you are not aware, Crossbell is listed for voting both Togs and Ruu

The "crossbell is a doublevoter" conspiracy continues

Feb 7, 2017 6:20 PM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
-shad- said:
lol shad in case you are not aware, Crossbell is listed for voting both Togs and Ruu

Lol not sure why that is been made a big deal normally that stuff is hidden. So most likely host error
Feb 7, 2017 6:23 PM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
Kit said:

Lol not sure why that is been made a big deal normally that stuff is hidden. So most likely host error
Really only Togs making a big deal of it. Maybe he's having trouble scum hunting because he's scum~

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.