Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 25, 2017 4:26 PM

May 2016
Ok so I have to do a compare and contrast essay for my college class and I want to do it on Funimation and other dubbing company. However the other website has to have these requirements:

-Actually have a real website
-Preferably have an option to buy the dvd or product
-Be set up some what like funimation

If you know any websites similar to funimation please reply I need an answer within the next 5hours
Jan 25, 2017 5:17 PM
Jul 2016
I believe Sentai Filmworks satisfies your criteria (although your "set up somewhat like Funimation" criterion is a bit ambiguous.) They don't stream any of their dubs (which really irritates me,) but they do their own dubbing, they have Blu-Rays available on their site, they have news articles roughly analogous to the blog on Funimation's site, and so forth.
Important Note: I no longer - in any way, shape, or form - consider myself a moral nihilist (even in my old, convoluted definition of the term). I very much do believe there is such a thing as objective good and evil. In addition, I apologize for any of the posts I've made that are rude, aggressive, or otherwise unbecoming.

I've always striven to walk a path befitting a follower of Christ, and now recognize some of my old comments here as misguided if not outright wrong. If you happen upon them, pray do not let them darken your view of the God I serve. He is kind, even if I, at times, have not been.
Jan 25, 2017 6:37 PM

May 2016
Thank you so much you are a life saver

More topics from this board

» Adaptations of Dengeki Bunko's LN.

RobertBobert - 3 hours ago

3 by MadanielFL »»
18 seconds ago

» Do you think Berserk will ever get the adaptation it truly deserves?

Gashadokur0 - 3 hours ago

14 by Lucifrost »»
7 minutes ago

» Ever stopped watching an anime bc you like it so much ?

Yonahim_Zz - Yesterday

32 by Kiryotsu »»
8 minutes ago

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 3 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

142 by Lucifrost »»
12 minutes ago

» Your longest record/streak

Yonahim_Zz - 6 hours ago

39 by Daviljoe193 »»
24 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.