Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 12, 2010 1:15 AM

Jul 2009
I was wondering if anyone else thought this, but could Harribel still be alive? I know she was supposedly killed by aizen, being "stabbed in the back from her left shoulder," but we've seen quite a few characters survive similar and more devastating wounds in Bleach. I thought of this once I realized Harribel was the only top Espada in Fake Karakura town, who we didn't get a back story from. The reason behind this could be because she was betrayed by Aizen, but I thought that it might be because she is still alive and may be the one to give Ichigo an unexpected oppening. ...Or am i still in denial of Harribel's death. just wondering if anyone else thought this could be possible. I was really disappointed in her "death" and that we didn't get to hear her back story of how she met Aizen and why she joined him in the first place, since we saw Stark and Barrigans.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 12, 2010 7:13 PM

Jan 2008
That is a similar possibility I've looked into as I too have noticed she didn't get a "just as you die" flashback. That and I've also had a similar thought in regard to her Fracción as Yamamoto said he would only give them a light toasting.
"A twenty-nine year-old woman having her way with a fourteen year-old boy? This is perversion! This is ephebophilia!"
"Ephebophelia...? This is SHOTA!"
Feb 17, 2010 12:13 PM
Dec 2009
Haha, for what it's worth, I'm writing a story and in it, Tia escapes before Ichigo even gets close to her. Go figure xD

~Suiki Il Magnifico
Jan 9, 2011 8:23 AM

Mar 2009
I think she is dead, however, it seems that just like with hollows - if arrancar are killed by a zanpakuto - their souls go in SS or in hell .. Aaroniero and Szayel end up in hell .. Starrk and Hali-chan should go to SS .. and then become G-13 captains ..........
Sep 1, 2011 9:06 AM

Jul 2011
Alive.
Nov 3, 2011 10:48 PM

Sep 2011
Oh I wish she was alive. I don't know... I remember she fell to the building of rubble.
Nov 10, 2011 6:40 AM
Nov 2011
The way she died was lame, so I hope she's alive. :/ She deserves better!
Nov 22, 2011 2:07 PM

Sep 2011
Junipermouse said:
I was wondering if anyone else thought this, but could Harribel still be alive? I know she was supposedly killed by aizen, being "stabbed in the back from her left shoulder," but we've seen quite a few characters survive similar and more devastating wounds in Bleach. I thought of this once I realized Harribel was the only top Espada in Fake Karakura town, who we didn't get a back story from. The reason behind this could be because she was betrayed by Aizen, but I thought that it might be because she is still alive and may be the one to give Ichigo an unexpected oppening. ...Or am i still in denial of Harribel's death. just wondering if anyone else thought this could be possible. I was really disappointed in her "death" and that we didn't get to hear her back story of how she met Aizen and why she joined him in the first place, since we saw Stark and Barrigans.

I thought they explained her back story and why she joined him.
Nov 25, 2011 1:28 PM

Aug 2009
It's possible. Grimjow also may live. However, the arc is over. Tite rarely returns to the old hero. Many characters were lost in the thick of the action. Halibel was "lawful". I'd be happy if he lived.

Mar 24, 2012 11:49 AM

Sep 2011
KaidaAmano said:
The way she died was lame, so I hope she's alive. :/ She deserves better!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is the Better No. 3? Nel or Harribel?

ainthemix - Jul 6, 2009

39 by adamyesme111 »»
Apr 12, 2013 10:56 AM

» Why do we love her? Or admire her? Or whatever?

ainthemix - Jul 3, 2009

32 by KaidaAmano »»
Nov 10, 2011 6:45 AM

» Harribel pairings?

ainthemix - Jul 3, 2009

40 by MisterLuffy »»
Nov 3, 2011 10:55 PM

» Harribel's Outfit

removed-user - Jul 18, 2009

10 by koteg-senpai »»
Jan 9, 2011 8:29 AM

» Harribel picture thread

Sephor - Jul 17, 2009

5 by KisKas »»
Nov 29, 2009 4:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.