Forum Settings
Forums
New
What do you think?
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 5, 2017 6:41 AM

Jun 2016
Pyravia said:
Wait, I just realized your name O.O A friend of my has the same username on another site/game.
Though, it is just "starligt." Without h.

spoopy but I am not that person, I am always writing my name like that ^^
Jan 5, 2017 6:51 AM

Nov 2012
Lmao, I cry if the anime really moved me and I think that's a good thing. I think the last time I had a proper cry was during the cinema screening of Kimi no Na wa because it was just so beautiful ;-; But there's really nothing to be embarrassed about crying over anime.
Jan 5, 2017 7:01 AM

Dec 2015
I cry a lot during anime. Sometimes even out of (almost) nowhere. It is really annoying :D.
Jan 5, 2017 7:07 AM
Aug 2016
Joopster said:
I cry a lot during anime. Sometimes even out of (almost) nowhere. It is really annoying :D.
Like Trickster :3 Trickster is horrible, imo. They all cry.
Jan 5, 2017 12:41 PM

Apr 2011
I've only cried to non-shitty anime, i.e. not Ano Hana or Clannad, those made me sad for other reasons.

Anyway when it does happen I tend to laugh at the same time, because it's not something I'm used to so it feels silly.
Jan 5, 2017 4:57 PM

Jan 2017
I feel like it's normal for pretty much everyone to have empathy and emotion for fictional characters. I recently getting into watching FMA Brotherhood and damn, some of those episodes are good at packing a emotional punch in such a short time.
Jan 5, 2017 5:04 PM

Dec 2016
It takes a lot to make me cry, but when it happens it's most likely a character death. Like I can't watch Itachi's death without crying or Meruem and Kogumi's deaths TT_TT

Only time I cried happy tears was during Yuri on Ice. Not once, but at least 3 times. That anime made me so freaking emotional.
So yeah, it's totally normal. You should just let yourself cry rather than keep all the sadness inside
Jan 5, 2017 5:17 PM

Nov 2016
It's pretty normal to cry if you feel like the anime or any shows/movies you watched make you feel so emotional. Especially if you're profoundly captivated with the story, characters and art.

I remember I cried at this one ending scene of a anime I watched a while back but to bad I can't remember well lol. (forgot the anime name)

Jan 5, 2017 11:52 PM
Oct 2016
White Album 2
Kimi No Na Wa

ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM ENDED MY LIFE
Jan 6, 2017 7:55 AM

Oct 2016
The_Otaku_Guy707 said:
x_amazing said:
its normal, its a sign that you attached yourself emotionally to the anime and there is nothing much better method to watch and appreciate anime than that. First anime i cried to was Tasogare otome x amnesia then Anohana, pretty much all SOL anime (if its the graduation) and sad romance makes me pretty much sad. well i can say that crying is a choice, if i thought about the anime hard and tried to picture the sad endings , i think ill cry.
This also was my first anime that made me cry. But just a little. I read somewhere about
I'm pretty sure I would've cried hard if I didn't know.

i could say that even if it went one way or the other, i still cried. lots of tears for that anime. i even listen to the soundtrack nowadays when i feel very happy (cause too much happiness is bad said by my grandma)
There's something in this world that no one has ever seen.
It's something kind and very sweet.
If people could see it, they would probably want it.
That's why the world hid it;
So that it wouldn't be so easy to find.
But someday, someone will definitely find it.
The one who is supposed to find it, will be the one to find it.
That's just how it is

Jan 6, 2017 7:56 AM

Aug 2010
Never cried on anything to be honest. I just can't get into any show I watch. It's probably because I'm an egoist and can't really project myself into the main characters.
Jan 6, 2017 8:16 AM

Dec 2016
First Ep of AOT - 7th Ep of AOT - last Ep of Tokyo Ghoul - last Ep of fate/stay Night UBW - ..........
Jan 6, 2017 1:31 PM
Jan 2014
"Robin, SAY YOU WANT TO LIVE!!!!"

...and I cry like a sissy girl xD
Jan 6, 2017 1:40 PM
Mar 2016
Ending of assassination classroom
A few scene in One Piece
Ending of No 6.
and probably some more that i can't recall0
so as you can see i have my share of scenes that made me cry so i think it's normal
Jan 6, 2017 1:47 PM

Feb 2015
IwalidarmeI said:
last Ep of Tokyo Ghoul

What? There's no "dramatic" to the story if you ask me, even the S2 was worse as the S1. The series forced too much to my throat that instead of crying I ended up laughing. Ohhh mah bad, I choked first then laughed.
Jan 6, 2017 2:09 PM

Jan 2017
I cry every time I watch the final episode of Yamato 2199. It is a emotional roller coaster.
Jan 6, 2017 11:26 PM

Dec 2016
_Ako_ said:
IwalidarmeI said:
last Ep of Tokyo Ghoul

What? There's no "dramatic" to the story if you ask me, even the S2 was worse as the S1. The series forced too much to my throat that instead of crying I ended up laughing. Ohhh mah bad, I choked first then laughed.

XD I think it treas laughing too much !!
Jan 6, 2017 11:31 PM
Aug 2016
I'll admit i have myself on several animes and its mainly because im so into what im watching i just let my emotion get into whatever it is im watching lol
Jan 7, 2017 2:20 AM
Aug 2016
DFragmentduo1293 said:
I'll admit i have myself on several animes and its mainly because im so into what im watching i just let my emotion get into whatever it is im watching lol
Do you like crying to anime when you do? :3 I mean, when I do, it causes me to think of it is as a better anime, so yeah, it does here-
Jan 7, 2017 6:00 AM
Restless One

Apr 2016
I seem to be rather emotional, so it doesn´t take much to get tears out of me. Tears of happiness, sadness, badassery, I don´t mind them, I seek them! I want anime to move me, for me it is the ultimate achievement and sign of quality. Some of my most favorite series were the ones that had the greatest effect on me.

Whether feeling like throwing galaxies around after finishing Gurren Lagann, or needing a new box of tissues after binge-watching Madoka magica, anime has constantly impacted me greatly. Don´t be ashamed by your tears, embrace them!

Some anime openings and endings are just the greatest, aren´t they? How you grow to like the song itself more and more as you progress through the show, and then the emotional effect just adds itself to the experience. At times like those, I am in heaven :)
I witnessed a loli spill from a cartridge and somehow retained my sanity.
Jan 8, 2017 12:25 AM
Aug 2016
Do you like crying to anime when you do? :3 I mean, when I do, it causes me to think of it is as a better anime, so yeah, it does here-[/quote] i Don't mind it because it shows i'm emotionally invested in it and i really enjoy it a lot and its not that often because i watched a mixture of animes lol @Pyravia
Jan 8, 2017 2:29 AM
Aug 2016
DFragmentduo1293 said:
Do you like crying to anime when you do? :3 I mean, when I do, it causes me to think of it is as a better anime, so yeah, it does here-
i Don't mind it because it shows i'm emotionally invested in it and i really enjoy it a lot and its not that often because i watched a mixture of animes lol @Pyravia[/quote] Yeah, I understand that.

Like, I'm the type who loves when the main characters dies.
Jan 8, 2017 5:06 AM

Sep 2015
I cried watching Hunter x Hunter (2011) for basically the entire ant arc and the very last episode. And I cried watching FMA:B too, in the last episode.

Danganronpa 2 got me a bit weteyed as well, but only because fluffy animals.
Jan 8, 2017 7:26 AM
Restless One

Apr 2016
mollysavill said:
I cried watching Hunter x Hunter (2011) for basically the entire ant arc and the very last episode. And I cried watching FMA:B too, in the last episode.

Oh man FMA:B...those two Mustang scenes, you know which I am talkning about. Got all teary eyed from the sheer badassness. Also the tense Winry x Scar scene <3
I witnessed a loli spill from a cartridge and somehow retained my sanity.
Jan 8, 2017 7:29 AM

Jun 2013
I can't recall when was the last time I cried tbh, but it must've been when I watched FMA maybe? That was like 6 years ago though, I was a little bitch back then.
Xinil said:
Thanks for joining MAL.

Jan 8, 2017 3:54 PM
Aug 2016
[quote] that gets to me honestly or a father figures dies or even sad rememberance moments happen but occasionally even sweet moments tend to make me teary eyed lol XD @Pyravia
Jan 8, 2017 4:07 PM
Aug 2016
[quote=DFragmentduo1293 message=49262193]
that gets to me honestly or a father figures dies or even sad rememberance moments happen but occasionally even sweet moments tend to make me teary eyed lol XD @Pyravia
Hm. :3 I easily cry, sometimes...
mollysavill said:

Danganronpa 2? The Visual Novel? There are no such thing as "Danganronpa 2." There is a 3 and another 3.
Jan 8, 2017 4:35 PM
May 2010
I do cry when watching anime and I don't think that was bad. I just didn't prefer to watch something that specifically made to make you cry. That's why I actively avoid watching those tearjerker anime, like Anohana, Clannad, Grave of the fireflies and stuff

I prefer watching the emotional moment on shounen anime. Most shounen doesn't really made to wring your tear so when the emotional stuff comes, its hit me hard.
Gintama, One Piece, Assasination Class and Gurren Lagan are some of the best examples
Jan 8, 2017 4:38 PM

Oct 2011
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 did the trick for me.
Jan 8, 2017 5:05 PM

Dec 2016
Climax of the Majin Buu saga in DBZ. The way that moment was orchestrated and narrated was so godly epic your heartstrings just can't take it.
Jan 8, 2017 5:08 PM

Jun 2012
I don't cry when watching anime. I ain't no bitch. You guys can go ahead and cry about Sasbukakke all you want.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Jan 8, 2017 5:20 PM
Aug 2016
Holybaptiser said:
I don't cry when watching anime. I ain't no bitch. You guys can go ahead and cry about Sasbukakke all you want.
Meanie. Stop being mean, you meanie. ;(
Jan 8, 2017 5:21 PM
Jul 2016
Er... is there an option for both? Honestly, I don't know. I never cried watching any anime except one but I can't really count that since that was a long time ago when I was still barely 13. And that was when Nagisa just died in Clannad and left her husband to pay child support. (lol im sorry).

But I do in a sense 'feel bad', But NOT enough to make me break down in tears.

So yes, I'd say it's normal. But maybe exaggerating.
Jan 8, 2017 9:43 PM

Jun 2012
You should consider yourself fortunate to able experience such a feel. I can't feel it no more
Jan 8, 2017 10:53 PM

Sep 2015
[quote=Pyravia]
DFragmentduo1293 said:
that gets to me honestly or a father figures dies or even sad rememberance moments happen but occasionally even sweet moments tend to make me teary eyed lol XD @Pyravia
mollysavill said:

Danganronpa 2? The Visual Novel? There are no such thing as "Danganronpa 2." There is a 3 and another 3.

Oops, I count the entire series as an anime, so I included Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, the video game.
I'm currently watching DR3, but considering the known outcome of my faves, it's definitely going to make me cry.
Jan 9, 2017 4:02 AM
Aug 2016
[quote=mollysavill message=49265199]
Pyravia said:
DFragmentduo1293 said:

Oops, I count the entire series as an anime, so I included Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, the video game.
I'm currently watching DR3, but considering the known outcome of my faves, it's definitely going to make me cry.
You are first watching it now? There are two different series for it.
Jan 13, 2017 1:30 PM
Aug 2016
trunghuynh90 said:
You should consider yourself fortunate to able experience such a feel. I can't feel it no more
What happened? Did you grow up? :3 Jk
Jan 13, 2017 1:47 PM
Jan 2016
Its not rare for me to tear up when watching Anime because the music, voice acting and animation easily resonates within me and quickly gets me emotional. However if I cried while reading a manga then that goes to show the quality writing there.
Jan 13, 2017 2:53 PM
Aug 2016
AdamDCampbell said:
Its not rare for me to tear up when watching Anime because the music, voice acting and animation easily resonates within me and quickly gets me emotional. However if I cried while reading a manga then that goes to show the quality writing there.
That's a good, detailed reason. :3 I'll never cry while reading manga, probably.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 3 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

129 by FFandMMfan »»
5 minutes ago

» which antagonist is your fave and which one you cannot JUST TAKE SERIOUSLY ?

ame - Yesterday

17 by AverageRiceFan »»
6 minutes ago

» what's the worst anime you've watched and what exactly was the worst part of it ? ( 1 2 )

ame - Apr 7

71 by AverageRiceFan »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 3 hours ago

17 by Serafos »»
19 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

71 by AverageRiceFan »»
21 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.